Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

15 hours ago, Shonen17000 said:

the downgrader does not work with the new version of the game (the game updated again 4 days ago).

Ah, that's why a few days ago the game worked and now it doesn't!
I thought I had done something wrong!

Is there another way to downgrade or download Skyrim in SE version or do I have to wait for the downgrade mod to be updated?

1 hour ago, Balmung889 said:

Ah, that's why a few days ago the game worked and now it doesn't!
I thought I had done something wrong!

Is there another way to downgrade or download Skyrim in SE version or do I have to wait for the downgrade mod to be updated?

There's two ways, the complicated one (which covers only the english language) is by using the depot system, i won't explain it because:

-i hate this method.
-i'm french

-did i say i hate this method?

The other method is to replace the file skyrimse.exe by the previous version of the file (it's only a partial downgrade, but it works.
Be carefull with the simplified method because if you use a version of the file older than 1.6.1130 you need https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441

Without it, the game will ctd.
PS if you want to use the 1.5.97 skyrimse.exe, you need to rename onather file, bink2w64.dll and use binkw64.dll instead, i can provide the needed 1.5.97 files (but not the 1.6.640 or 1.6.1130 ones, i don't have them).

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 4:14 AM, Tex said:

Did anyone manage to resolve the "Sun Reflecting in water trough mountains" issue? I still have it no matter what I do and searches didn't yield much results...

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1070.png.cceda4be5cc533d425f1afcaea914ef0.png

Not sure if this is specifically the issue you're thinking of, but sounds like it.  Newer mod on Nexus for Sky Reflection.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/110604

Looks beautiful, even if not specifically the fix you're looking for.