Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, trgdolors said:

I assume there is a reason these are not in the guide as we have most of the other JK interior stuff.

Slightly related, I saw this crazy thing. I am not suggesting it. It just made me laugh: The Great Cities of JK's North - Patch. At first I thought it was a joke. That is ambitious!

1. Same answer as the last two times somone asked. I won't add mods i havn't tested yet. There are also some that i didn't like or cause issues with other mods, those won't be added too.

2. That one will be a nightmare with all the required patches and the ones we already got.

Atm i'm working on a very stubborn interior texture. I got the filenames, i added them to my patch, and still it shows up wrong... This nasty persistant bug is preventing the intended update. I simply have to find the cause of it (so i can add a fix).

Edited by Aylis

So I finally found the cause of my mysterious crashing on trying to load the game... and it seems to be the Rudy ENB?

I randomly decided to toggle the "Use Effect" option in the ENB settings before starting the game, and everything just worked! I loaded right in to my old test save with no issues. But upon reactivating the "Use Effect" toggle, the game crashes. 

Since then, I've been over the installation instructions here, in a number of videos, and in the Rudy ENB preset itself, and after reinstalling everything a couple of times it looks like I installed everything correctly (copied the two .dll files from the ENB binaries into the Skyrim root folder, then the files from the preset, I have Cathedral weathers, DVLaSS, and the two Rudy required files mods, and then used Aylis' settings), but clearly something's not right. Anyone have a clue what the cause might be?

The only mods I have active now are everything above and including "Rudy ENB Required Files Part II" in the mod list except for the Dibella Sisterhood mods that require Sexlab, are there mods below this that need to be active in order for the ENB to work? 

Alright, with everything installed, as long as I don't activate the ENB, I have basically no issues. It feels great to finally be able to play the game, but it seems everything looks a heck of a lot better with the ENB. Does anyone with more ENB experience have a clue what mistakes I could have made or other issues that lets the ENB menu show up but crash upon starting the game if its active?

Edited by Apollonir

Who can explain the following Conversation to me? When I choose an NPC, the first option to talk is 'Hey stud ...' '.... I need a fuck!'
Then the NPC undresses and gets a hard on. After that, nothing happens, no further option to talk, nothing at all. Which mod causes this conversation option and why nothing happens afterwards with male to male conversations?

53 minutes ago, alaunus01 said:

@deejayz You might want to add your loadorder. Not everyone has ALL the dialog lines memorized. And it might give a few more clues about your non starting animation besides a 'do you have any MM animation installed'? Not sure if Sexlab has one without you having to add additional animation packs.

loadorder.txt

17 hours ago, yeah758 said:

1. Make sure you are on the correct profile/instance.

2. Make sure MO2 is still pointing to the correct folders.

3. There is a backup and restore icons for both the left and right panes. Make sure you use these on a regular basis. 

Dw, its just that windows update fucked up big time and i had to basically reset my Bios and resintall the update, and some apps got messed up, i already fixed it but lesson learned: make a copy of the load order

Spoiler

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
2 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Anyone notice that your Dawnguard Sentries while nude don't reference HIMBO and thus missing the body completely? I'm trying to find a fix for it and possibly BaboDialogue NPCs since I added that to my load order.  @Aylis I'm not familiar with making my own patches but I'm getting better with SSEEDIT.

if you need help with babodialogue hit me up, i already passed my headaches getting that one to work (And will do it again soon)

On 10/24/2021 at 6:50 AM, deejayz said:

Sounds like ABMM (arousal based match maker) But you don't have it. One you do have is sextalk. look in there you may be able to edit the phrases. (i dunno, just throwing a guess out there) @ffabris Is one of the lines in your mod referenced in post 7989?

I also noticed a few things. ( i may have missed them, i quick scanned it not step by step)

Where is your FNIS.esp, Bashedpatch.esp, 3bbb.esp, I'm taking it you didn't do this guide. Your load order is way out of whack. I found the FNIS esp at the top of the load order and not the bottom. did you use LOOT? 

Here is Mine (i will not have a lot of mods you do, not my thing, but you can use it to unfuck your load order that LOOT fucked up for you. (one of two ways, drop it in place and overwrite your own load order (with mo shut off), then drag and drop the rest of the mods to the right "sections" based on the guide aylis made on the first page, just keep like mods with like mods. (put all the armor mods together, all the animations together, etc) or open the list and follow it while hand moving your own mod list. (personally it's far faster dropping it into the profiles (or make a new one - highly suggested) and then moving all the extra mods you have back up from the bottom and activate them one at a time going top to bottom, or bottom to top if you have it lowest priority at the bottom) 

Spoiler

Edited by jaeos
3 hours ago, Aylis said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff

Nope and i won't add it. 'Lord of Rape' rings a bell?

Yup, thats the official and in-lore name (rather one of many names) of Molag Bal. 
Meh, i understand why you would not add it, but i think it fits more than it breaks.  Oh well-

Btw, some of the mods that where "lost" on the nexus are being updated on Gamebanana, tho some say its not from the originals, some claim to be the original OC that made the mod, but claiming that without proof is...

I will keep an eye on it tho.

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff

Nope and i won't add it. 'Lord of Rape' rings a bell?

@ascendentkunglao

Hmmm. Maybe they got their own folders for the body. I'll look into it.

Nope, body should be the one you have installed. The BSA only contains facegen data.

Awesome thanks Aylis, so now I pose the question wtf is causing the actor/npc to not have damn body at all? lol I will verify that nothing is overriding the body, from both mods...

Thanks though Aylis for real, modding with your guidance has been aweseom!! Keep it up.  I really appreciate as much as everyone else here.  @wollboi any ideas on what I should check out you've always been very helpful as well.  

34 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

MMMh, i was thinking of dropping this one into my list since i have a few mod spaces, what do you guys think?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4145

Looks like it may have a few issues with things such as minotaurs (i looked at the bugs list) but it may just be a LO issue the person is having. I stopped having serious playthroughs oh.. 3 years ago :P so i'll give it a shot and see how it acts.

5 hours ago, jaeos said:

Looks like it may have a few issues with things such as minotaurs (i looked at the bugs list) but it may just be a LO issue the person is having. I stopped having serious playthroughs oh.. 3 years ago :P so i'll give it a shot and see how it acts.

So far all quite good, minotaurs do have problems but not THAT big, they can be ignored.

I do have found some blackfaces but besides that its pretty bloody good considering its so light weight on almost all fronts. This is the replacement for deadly wenches i have been looking. 

Now gotta work to lewd them :glasses on: show time

Hello guys,

I am noticing some buildings have white textures. When I loaded the Vigilant of Stendarr alternate life start, I noticed the building had no texture, it was white in color. I also noticed some rubble areas are also white in color.

Anyone know which mod to reinstall or which texture mod I might be missing.

@Jessica_Degurechaff @jaeos I've been using OBIS for my current playthrough. It works fine with the list and I really like the variation of enemies. Two things I've noticed though:

1 - For some reason, sometimes bandits will decide to not be hostile. No idea why this happens. Other posters have noticed it as well.

2 - The High Poly Head patch doesn't work with the newest version. You'll either have to use the second-most-recent one or do without. I opted to do without. Including it will give you the black face bug on all bandits.

I'm not at a point where I can recommended it or not. For the most part I enjoy it I guess, but I still have some concerns. But it's been very stable for my current playthrough (I'm ~level 15).

Edited by wollboi