Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

3 hours ago, remodel said:

Sadly I'm not going to get my new computer in time before the AE update.  

My old potato PC crashed with lost hard drive sectors in the operating system, possibly other sectors too.  I have a USB ide hard drive adaptor I've had good luck with recovering data from old crashed hard drives. It's possible (probable) that I'll be able to recover the Skyrim.exe and other files from it.  I'll get to test installing SSE AE and recovering SSE.  A lot of ifs here. Yeah, I saw a Nexus mod that had changed binaries, but that would have to be tested for me to try it.

It's possible it'll be a long while before I can use this guide.  The graphics look fantastic.

from what the post about it says, they are not doing it for free, you gotta buy it. So you may be ok on that part for a bit, if not, one or two posts may crop up in that time spreading around the SE game files to drop back into the steam game folder.

36 minutes ago, schneefuchs said:

I absolutely cannot get animations to work in SE.
I eventually figured it out in vanilla, but here every mod seems to be working fine until it wants to play an animation, then it just skips it.

Assuming I set up using this modlist- is there any quick troubleshooting flowchart or a way to debug it?

are you going to use just FNIS or the FNIS/Nemesis setup this list uses? For the sake of starting to help figure it out, run FNIS and post a screenshot of the FNIS when it gets done and we can start there. 

For a while now I have been trying to figure out this Grass Cache using No Grass In Objects, to the point of starting from scratch and using only the mods in this list. I have run the program about 11 times (each time allowing 4 hours to pass before stopping the program and starting over) not messing with a single thing and keeping to this guide. My last attempt I tried to lower the graphics on SSE to see if it was a performance issue but alas I am stumped. The precache will only get to World 27 out of 51 every time and gets stuck on cell SolitudeWorld (-17, 25) which has something from JK's Skyrim. I have no idea how to precede. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by blsrazor
More info

It's true that while SSE won't turn into the full AE (has to be bought and upgraded separately) SSE will still get an update that contains e.g. the fishing content and will break stuff.

This update is the reason stuff like SKSE, address library for plugins, and more have to basically rewritten from scratch due to Visual Studio 2019.

So while we technically continue playing SSE and not AE, it will fuck over a lot.

For a while now I have been trying to figure out this Grass Cache using No Grass In Objects, to the point of starting from scratch and using only the mods in this list. I have run the program about 11 times (each time allowing 4 hours to pass before stopping the program and starting over) not messing with a single thing and keeping to this guide. My last attempt I tried to lower the graphics on SSE to see if it was a performance issue but alas I am stumped. The precache will only get to World 27 out of 51 every time and gets stuck on cell SolitudeWorld (-17, 25) which has something from JK's Skyrim. I have no idea how to precede. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Update to my earlier post. I reran the grass patch overnight (8 hours) and found it still stuck at the same point. I disabled JK Skyrim and patches, reran Wyre and tried again to precache grass. It went past the previously mentioned cell however it did not complete after 6 hours of waiting. I do not understand what I am doing wrong.... If anyone has some suggestion. Please lol, my brain is rattled. Here is my modlist and plugins in case that helps. 

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

Reenabled JK Skyrim and patches, it is now back to hanging up at SolitudeWorld (-17, 25). I am not sure if I am missing a patch somewhere or if there is something else going on here.

Edited by blsrazor

it's working I didn't install all the mod but now i got "Simply Realistic Armor" look-alike in my game with purple texture and it's my replace vanilla armors  I'm not even download that frickking mod it's ugly but why it's in my game. any suggestion ? how to fix this. 

1 hour ago, kenzxck1 said:

it's working I didn't install all the mod but now i got "Simply Realistic Armor" look-alike in my game with purple texture and it's my replace vanilla armors  I'm not even download that frickking mod it's ugly but why it's in my game. any suggestion ? how to fix this. 

did you use the prebuilt bodyslide files aylis has or did you build your own? Is it just females or males? Did you install guards armor replacement? You have a missing texture to a mesh you say you didn't install. So it will be one of just a couple of mods. easiest solution? install bd's skimpy armor and batch build those in bodyslide, overwrite your existing bodyslide output folder. 

54 minutes ago, jaeos said:

did you use the prebuilt bodyslide files aylis has or did you build your own? Is it just females or males? Did you install guards armor replacement? You have a missing texture to a mesh you say you didn't install. So it will be one of just a couple of mods. easiest solution? install bd's skimpy armor and batch build those in bodyslide, overwrite your existing bodyslide output folder. 

1) I did my own body 3bbb/HIMBO 2)both male/female have vanilla armor except the head part ex.helmet 3)Yes, I did install Guard armor replacement 

thank you for your time I'll try BD's armor and batch build those will see how it's go 

Spoiler

ScreenShot169.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot163.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot164.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot165.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot166.png

Edited by kenzxck1

Lipdeep in work (don't make any waves!)...

My last setup with DynDOLOD totally tanked my framerates and my video card was screaming for mercy. So its back to see how to improve the FPS. I never had good FPS but 15-18 is absolutely not enough. Finding the right balance is not so easy as with DynDOLOD 2 and i have to rerun it for every test.

Spoiler

Mods to be removed:

Spoiler

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)                                Gets replaced

Mods to be added:

Spoiler

Faster HDT-SMP                                                           Works nicely and will replace the old one

JS Dragon Claws AE                                                      Working fine

Stalhrim Source                                                            Better textures

?I leave the transparancy options up to you

Testing:

Spoiler

Solstheim - The Lost Levels 

JK's Temple of Kynareth 

JK's Temple of the Divines

KS Hairdos - HDT SMP - SexLab patch                        Hopefully fixes SMP for the hair so i can readd it

Sharkish Piercings                                                        Looks interesting

Immersive Beast's Schlongs                                         Fixes the schlongs for beast races?

House of Horrors - Quest Expansion                           For options regarding the quest

The Only Cure - Quest Expansion                                                         ''

Btw. i've taken a look at 'New World'. Visually we're quite close to it, only that my guide is, with the chosen ENB, less 'colorful Fantasy' and imo more realistic with less shiny effects.

Edited by Aylis
10 hours ago, kenzxck1 said:

1) I did my own body 3bbb/HIMBO 2)both male/female have vanilla armor except the head part ex.helmet 3)Yes, I did install Guard armor replacement 

thank you for your time I'll try BD's armor and batch build those will see how it's go 

Hide contents

ScreenShot169.png

Hide contents

ScreenShot163.png

Hide contents

ScreenShot164.png

Hide contents

ScreenShot165.png

Hide contents

ScreenShot166.png

hmmm. it's not just the guards armor, you're missing textures for.... everything? Including robes and clothes? or just "armor"? If it's everything you have a bigger issue, open bodyslide and pick an outfit, does it show up in bodyslide preview with the texture or is it saying "no image" all over it? If it is showing up with the texture, delete the entire bodyslide output and redo it. Do smaller batch builds. If it is showing up in bodyslide the way it should and it's not in game then you have a output folder issue. If it's showing up as "no image" then it's a LO problem. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7dea44c10ecfb9032908c7230431a994.png

The "no image" will be all over the outfit not just the body and floor (SMP mod by sun for extra erm "bounce" in prisoner rags

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1cfc7474dfbbdd6c2544089e89d88c8b.png

Thats BD's archmage outfit with opulent outfits retexture 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5d94d98b4a02caf5b942dffa625b120e.png

Bikini mage robes, still with the opulent cloth textures

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b2440d4e617c72c2fee8b56c93c44a66.png

Leather Armor with rustic clothing 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.615b8acbe7f02b574df38d93dcfa1191.png

5kev glass is a blast with light reflecting glass armor and weapons 

@Alkzis I use XXL without any issue. Just follow the directions to change the file as instructed when you start the program.

@ascendentkunglao I still use it, but you have to move it to the Final section underneath 3BBB now. I put it right before FNIS/Nemesis.

@user037951 You need to run the launcher the first time for the game to create necessary files. After that, I'd use GeForce Experience to set the recommended settings. But then you need to get Aylis's .ini files from the list for some added settings. After that, it's your judgment call about whether or not you want to run Skyrim in 4K. If so, you'll just manually change it in skyrimprefs.ini.

@Aylis Some new updates probably worth mentioning:

* Embers XD added a new patch probably worth looking at for *deep breath* JK's Skyrim + LoS2 + Capital Windhelm that is in addition to the JK's + TML + CW one. I'm willing to be there's another one coming eventually for all four in one plugin.

* Lanterns of Skyrim II much more importantly has merged the TML plugins into the main .esm. So that's one less thing to worry about, but they've also added a Shor's Stone patch. Not sure if it's needed or not, but it couldn't hurt I think. I think taking out the TML plugins is gonig to be much less confusing for new users.

Update to my last post. I looked through a bunch of different forums and found I am not the only one with the issue of grass unable to be prechached in both SolitudeWorld and MarkarthWorld. Something with JK Skyrim has an issue here, but it does not happen to everyone. The suggestion was to use vanilla .ini for skyrim and skyrimprefs. This did not work for me. I just added these worlds to the SkipPregenerateWorldSpaces and was able to finish the precache.

On a different note, once into the game there are a few things that look a bit off and I was wondering if there was any suggestions on how to fix them. This photo shows both the issues. Face is grainy and the lighting is off. 

Spoiler

20211108160540_1.jpg.2f2a139b640c5646128b4421bbedf30e.jpg

7 hours ago, jaeos said:

hmmm. it's not just the guards armor, you're missing textures for.... everything? Including robes and clothes? or just "armor"? If it's everything you have a bigger issue, open bodyslide and pick an outfit, does it show up in bodyslide preview with the texture or is it saying "no image" all over it? If it is showing up with the texture, delete the entire bodyslide output and redo it. Do smaller batch builds. If it is showing up in bodyslide the way it should and it's not in game then you have a output folder issue. If it's showing up as "no image" then it's a LO problem. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.7dea44c10ecfb9032908c7230431a994.png

The "no image" will be all over the outfit not just the body and floor (SMP mod by sun for extra erm "bounce" in prisoner rags

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.1cfc7474dfbbdd6c2544089e89d88c8b.png

Thats BD's archmage outfit with opulent outfits retexture 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.5d94d98b4a02caf5b942dffa625b120e.png

Bikini mage robes, still with the opulent cloth textures

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.b2440d4e617c72c2fee8b56c93c44a66.png

Leather Armor with rustic clothing 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.615b8acbe7f02b574df38d93dcfa1191.png

5kev glass is a blast with light reflecting glass armor and weapons 

Finally Fixed, It's was my dumbass eye did not see the "Body slide SRA" mod from the setup spend a half day nitpicking my mod XD. deleted that mod good to go now.

25 minutes ago, user037951 said:

So what files does the launcher edit that is used even when using separate INI files per profile in MO2?

i interpreted it as when using separate INIs per profile in MO2 that the launcher settings became irrelevant.

As far as the Launcher auto settings, not really,  you can change them in the ini files anyway, mine always says cannot autodetect and puts it as low, then you paste the aylis provided ini and it's set to high, but your replacing all the textures anyway so it doesn't matter. 

When you launch skyrim it puts an .ini file under users/username/documents/mygames/skyrimspecialedition/ if you use the profiles in MO2 its under MO2/skyrim profiles/default/ but MO2 the first run will read the ini in the mygames in c drive and replicate it. If you do not actually use profiles except for default (you do not have the box checked for seperate ini files for the profiles) it's in the same spot as the original skyrim one.

21 minutes ago, kenzxck1 said:

Finally Fixed, It's was my dumbass eye did not see the "Body slide SRA" mod from the setup spend a half day nitpicking my mod XD. deleted that mod good to go now.

outstanding you figured it out. when you click on a armor replacer MO2 should highlight any mods that affect it (should is a huge if actually) so finding the culprit might be a little easier. 

Edited by jaeos
47 minutes ago, blsrazor said:

Update to my last post. I looked through a bunch of different forums and found I am not the only one with the issue of grass unable to be prechached in both SolitudeWorld and MarkarthWorld. Something with JK Skyrim has an issue here, but it does not happen to everyone. The suggestion was to use vanilla .ini for skyrim and skyrimprefs. This did not work for me. I just added these worlds to the SkipPregenerateWorldSpaces and was able to finish the precache.

On a different note, once into the game there are a few things that look a bit off and I was wondering if there was any suggestions on how to fix them. This photo shows both the issues. Face is grainy and the lighting is off. 

Hide contents

Maybe i'm not seeing the grainy, lighting seems fine for stock ENB settings. shift+enter to open the enb. home to open reshade. i would mess with reshade first and see if you  have a reshade lens over the entire thing. Ive had to mess with the reshade settings playing a vampire since for some reason vampiric sight only changes it by half a shade and can't see shyte at night.. as a vampire.. with really really good sight.. 

1 hour ago, blsrazor said:

Reveal hidden contents

Those are your two issues?

Dude you got wrist seam issues. You should re-check/re-build your bodyslide files.

Somewhere you got mismatching wrist sliders for body and hand.

1 hour ago, Numa_Cway said:

Those are your two issues?

Dude you got wrist seam issues. You should re-check/re-build your bodyslide files.

Somewhere you got mismatching wrist sliders for body and hand.

when first creating a body in Bodyslide you have create the body, the hands and feet as they are separate "builds" (eg. CBBE Body, CBBE Hands, CBBE Feet-might be some scrolling in Bodyslide to find each separate files).  So when building all three, that will get rid of the ankle and wrist seams .

On 11/8/2021 at 5:47 PM, Temphyx said:

Are there changelogs available for 3.2.4 - 3.2.6?

The front page update history link still ends after 3.2.2.

This would be very helpful for those who simply don't have time to read every single post due to rl pressures.

Please...

Here are the links to these mentioned versions, if it saves someone some searching time. The links are a good resource:

3.2.3 Hotfix for the new tree setup. (Sept 24, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3520905

3.2.4 Switch to DynDOLOD 3.0 and some fixes (Oct 3, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3529761

Hotfix (Oct 6, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3532453

3.2.5 Bugfixes and smaller visual upgrades (Oct 11, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3537361

3.2.6 Visual upgrades and simplifying the installation (Nov 7, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3561400

Hopefully these can get added to the SSEB - Update history when time allows.

Edited by trgdolors
22 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Alkzis I use XXL without any issue. Just follow the directions to change the file as instructed when you start the program.

to change the file? 

Mmmh, i dont see where it says that, here i think? But it is really necesary to change it?  Besides that one bit i legit dont see where it says to change anything, sorry, im a bit dense lol

image.png.f314eb1717dd58f312edd5e448948ef1.png