Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

On 11/7/2021 at 9:39 PM, kenzxck1 said:

1) I did my own body 3bbb/HIMBO 2)both male/female have vanilla armor except the head part ex.helmet 3)Yes, I did install Guard armor replacement 

thank you for your time I'll try BD's armor and batch build those will see how it's go 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot169.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot163.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot164.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot165.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot166.png

Ok so i also use BD armor replacer + The Amazing world of bikini armor remastered and i already run into this issue months ago, the solution i found was just deactivating (or not even downloading at all) guards replacers and some other mods: The reason is that they always take priority even if you change the load order around, not just because it but because Wyre also haves some hands on it.

Im not sure if you want to use guard armor replacer plus BD/TAWOBA  but i legit spend weeks trying to get them both to work at the same time and it was imposible, i would recomend just deactivating them.   If you want to know what mods just tell me and i can share it and also the load order i use to make them to work.

@Alkzis That's the one. Right click FNIS Behavior, open in Explorer, and open the file it's talking about. At the top of the file are the instructions. They're easy to follow. Otherwise it will scream at you that it has hit its animation limit, even though XXL has a much higher limit. You need SSE Engine Fixes (part of the list already).

Edited by wollboi

@wollboi I'm a little lost nothings actually overriding the CBBE Muscle Solutions except the neck seam patch for Diamond Skin and I placed it beyond 3BBB, maybe it's my ENB/Reshade or possibly some other unforseen overwrite (that doesn't show through MO2) but it just won't work .  Is there anything I should specifically check?  I'll try rerunning Wyre Bash.  Please and thanks in advanced  for any suggestions! 

@wollboi

After updating to the latest Lanterns Of Skyrim II and Embers XD, upon launching the game there were 5 esp patches that had been removed (for better or worse). Also, I updated to the latest SKSE (2.0.20) and have also seen no obvious issues so far.

@ anyone

I  updated to latest Rudy ENB SE for Cathedral Weathers (and also latest ENB itself). Install is a little different than before (no more Part I and Part II). Also, the DL does not include the "ADDONS/! Better Performance ini/ enbseries.ini" anymore. It has that DoF thing enabled. Forgot how much I hate that. I should have backed up my custom enbseries.ini.

There is a new mod, The Dibellan Baths, that could go nice with Dibella Sisterhood, though there is apparently a small conflict with a door until someone patches it.

I finally got around to trying the Dear Diary UI mod someone here (sorry, can't remember who) recommended some time ago. It has grown on me. It has that "paper" look, which I haven't decided if I like or not, However; it is skinnable. It eliminates several mods (none that saved an ESP slot though). It has some nice additions, too. One is you can sort your inventory by armor slot without having to edit any files. If anyone wants to test it, you can just install and leave it at the bottom of the left side of MO2 (without messing with other UI mods it replaces), and start the game. Just deselect later it if you don't want it. uranreactor is quite the UI mod author and has other mods on this list. I think I will keep it, but will continue to look for new skins.

Everyone remember to make sure Steam is not gonna update your game day after tomorrow!

Sorry so long. Hope everyone is well. Good luck w/the DynDOLOD, Aylis!

Has anyone ran into issues with CBBE 3BBB and it's MCM I really don't know what the eff happened.  I haven't really messed with it but never realized it never  was in MCM from the get go...so yeah?  Any guidance would be sweet.

Edit #1: I get it to register the menu but it never shows up in the actual menu.  I'm trying to revert back to a different CBBE 3BA (3BBB) back to 2.04.  What are people running right now in their builds?

Solved:  Had to do a clean save without 3BBB.esp and turned the mod back on with the new clean save.

Edited by ascendentkunglao
On 11/8/2021 at 5:33 PM, Numa_Cway said:

Those are your two issues?

Dude you got wrist seam issues. You should re-check/re-build your bodyslide files.

Somewhere you got mismatching wrist sliders for body and hand.

Thank you for the information, I know there were other issues but I was working one step at a time

On 11/8/2021 at 5:22 PM, jaeos said:

Maybe i'm not seeing the grainy, lighting seems fine for stock ENB settings. shift+enter to open the enb. home to open reshade. i would mess with reshade first and see if you  have a reshade lens over the entire thing. Ive had to mess with the reshade settings playing a vampire since for some reason vampiric sight only changes it by half a shade and can't see shyte at night.. as a vampire.. with really really good sight.. 

Thank you, this helped fix that problem.

On 11/8/2021 at 7:27 PM, Vortec said:

when first creating a body in Bodyslide you have create the body, the hands and feet as they are separate "builds" (eg. CBBE Body, CBBE Hands, CBBE Feet-might be some scrolling in Bodyslide to find each separate files).  So when building all three, that will get rid of the ankle and wrist seams .

Thank you for this, I did not know they were separate builds.

5 hours ago, trgdolors said:

[...]

There is a new mod, The Dibellan Baths, that could go nice with Dibella Sisterhood, though there is apparently a small conflict with a door until someone patches it.

[...]

I think that is not the main problem. The dressundress triggerbox raises a flag for me. In my understanding it would not be a huge problem to solve that for a single outfit but the dynamic outfits Dibella Sisterhood uses? Not sure if that would be a simple copypasta job.

13 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Alkzis That's the one. Right click FNIS Behavior, open in Explorer, and open the file it's talking about. At the top of the file are the instructions. They're easy to follow. Otherwise it will scream at you that it has hit its animation limit, even though XXL has a much higher limit. You need SSE Engine Fixes (part of the list already).

Im a bit confused, i just have to flip that =0 to =1?  what about all om the ini file about coping it into somewhere, do i also do that? or just with the =1/=0 is enough?

@Numa_Cway  errr sorry for bothering, but besides clothes/armors, it is also recomendable to merge some animtions? Im avobe the ESP limit and wyre is freaking out but i also want all of the ones i have, can i just Merge them or it will break them too?

Same goes for racemenu stuff (like new eyes, new hairs, horns etc)

Edited by Alkzis
On 11/9/2021 at 12:36 AM, trgdolors said:

Here are the links to these mentioned versions, if it saves someone some searching time. The links are a good resource:

3.2.3 Hotfix for the new tree setup. (Sept 24, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3520905

3.2.4 Switch to DynDOLOD 3.0 and some fixes (Oct 3, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3529761

Hotfix (Oct 6, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3532453

3.2.5 Bugfixes and smaller visual upgrades (Oct 11, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3537361

3.2.6 Visual upgrades and simplifying the installation (Nov 7, 2021)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-326-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/?do=findComment&comment=3561400

Hopefully these can get added to the SSEB - Update history when time allows.

Thanks for this @trgdolors !  Much appreciated, sorry for the late reply.

@ascendentkunglao Do you have any custom races installed, or any mod that has any kind of logic that gets applied to one race but not another? Make sure you have the SoS patch. That's about all I can think of. Wrye doesn't move it around for me.

Re: SL Attraction - Yeah, it's weird. It's an ESP-flagged ESM? That's not something you usually see (usually it's an ESL-flagged ESP or ESM). I put it right in the load order where it would normally appear, but Wrye moves it very high in the plugin order (spot #30 for me). So I think it's assuming it needs to go higher. It doesn't seem to affect anything for me, as it's working fine.

@Alkzis It's at the top of the ini0 file under IMPORTANT. Copy, rename, uncheck. Pretty much explains exactly what to do in the file itself and the message in FNIS. It may not even be necessary other than to remove the false positive message.

@Aylis  @trgdolors I'm also testing the new Rudy Cathedral. It's probably worth switching now, as while the Part I file is still available, Part II is no longer up. I assume it's fine, just more streamlined. Also of note is that the FOMOD instructions given in the list are still correct, as the FOMOD didn't change order or anything. I probably won't get around to testing it until tomorrow at the earliest.

If anybody else updates, remember you'll need to copy Aylis's ENB ini files back in place after updating, otherwise the lighting will be severely messed up. Just copy and paste as usual.

@wollboi Referencing the Dead Briar heart one? Do you mean for CBBE Muscle Solutions?  So I got it working for every race except Imperial, Nord, Orc, and Redguard for some odd reason.

In regards to SL Attraction and yeah I don't have any issues that I know of lol.  Thanks again I really appreciate the feedback and all.

Edit: It's in plugin #35 and I keep it in the same mod install order on the left.  I figured CBBE Muscle Solutions by moving my Uniquely Human Project up past CBBE due to not reading the mod author's guidance.

Edited by ascendentkunglao

1) Here is an interesting new mod I am testing. It is like True Directional Movement, but for horse riding. Horses Simply Turn Better. It can be ESL-ed. I realize True Directional Movement is not in this guide. I am also trying Simplest Horses (and other mounts). It provides basic horse features that complement the NFF horse features really well. Also ESL-able.

2) Has anyone tried Project Proteus? Switch, spawn, copy player characters. Edit weapons, armors, spells, NPCs, weather, much more. It seems like it would be a buggy mess, but people seem to like it. It had some recent updates.

3) @Temphyx No problem! Maybe when things settle down later they can be added to the update history, though low priority.

4) @wollboi Good point re: Aylis's ENB ini files. Just updating without thinking about it overwrites those custom files. Which of course I did! Even if I had deleted them I could have recovered them from the Recycle Bin. I had been using a modified version of the "Better Performance ini" that used to come with the Rudy Cathedral DL. I forgot about the Aylis's ENB ini! I see the file dates are from March. I assume they are still current.

5) Question: On the Assorted Mesh Fixes mod page, do we use the regular "Assorted Mesh Fixes" or the "Assorted Mesh Fixes Parallax meshes"?

Edited by trgdolors
Grammar

Added the info for the update. So far SKSE got a momentary update that works, but they are still working on it.

@trgdolors

Do you use parallax features? That should answer your question regarding the patch... ?Added a line before this comes up again

Edited by Aylis
20 hours ago, Alkzis said:

@Numa_Cway  errr sorry for bothering, but besides clothes/armors, it is also recomendable to merge some animtions? Im avobe the ESP limit and wyre is freaking out but i also want all of the ones i have, can i just Merge them or it will break them too?

Same goes for racemenu stuff (like new eyes, new hairs, horns etc)

In theory you can merge about everything that does not function as a master for other mods.

What animations are you talking about? SL stuff that add objects?

I guess that could work. However I'd recommend try flagging them ESL first.

Animations themselves are .hkx files that are not dependant on plugins.

With Racemenu Stuff you can run into the problem of NPC Replacer not finding Hair or Eyes anymore.
Like if you're using KS Hairdos for Bijin NPCs I would not merge away the KS Hairdos.esp.

Bad info for you guys:

Tomorrow i'll end up in the hospital and will be off for a day or two (hopefully it won't be longer than that). What i thought to be a minor problem seems to be much worse and tomorrow morning they have full access to the required equipment for a full diagnosis.

5 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Bad info for you guys:

Tomorrow i'll end up in the hospital and will be off for a day or two (hopefully it won't be longer than that). What i thought to be a minor problem seems to be much worse and tomorrow morning they have full access to the required equipment for a full diagnosis.

Oh damn, Aylis! That is some hard news. I know I speak for everyone that we wish you the best possible! Let us know if we can do anything...? Good luck!

On 11/10/2021 at 12:44 AM, blsrazor said:

Thank you for the information, I know there were other issues but I was working one step at a time

Thank you, this helped fix that problem.

Thank you for this, I did not know they were separate builds.

As far as bodyslide, when you get the body the way you want it save it as a preset. If not, you will need to remember all the settings you did. Second. Batch build (with the build morphs checkbox checked) for everything, does a couple things, it builds the hands and feet for humanoids, felines, and reptiles. You're not going to rebuild those unless you change presets, 2. it establishes the base for all of your armor. You can overwrite just built stuff without a problem. if you choose to use bd's armor replacer (pretty damn skimpy for the weather skyrim has) you can set up several presets based on the tweaked body you created, one with physics, the other without, you run one body for things that should move, like robes, and switch to the other for things that shouldn't move, like a steel breastplate, so it doesn't look like your PC is wearing mercury armor. Robes replacers usually have ZAP boxes on them so you can remove parts and redo the robes the way you want them to look. But thats getting into adding replacers not on the list. 

27 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Bad info for you guys:

Get better and deal with what ails you. Pretty sure the thread will be ok for a bit. 

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Bad info for you guys:

Your hospital still does electives? You are so lucky. In my county all non life threatening surgeries have been shut down again so I can stay in pain until all the covidiots are 'through'.

Good luck and get well soon.