Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, jap2015 said:

Don't use this, and don't know if this will help, but have you checked at the sources of this mod or google? If you read the post at the nexus, they're discussing this problem

Try "disabling additional animal spawns"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18639?tab=posts

@jap2015 oooo! thank you so much, i'll have a read and hopefully they know how to fix it!

Yeah, it seems to be a recurring problem for lots of users. And, honestly, I'd turn it off anyway. You end up fighting one wolf and seven pups, or worse one husky and seven ****ing puppies. Kind of unimmersive really and it just feels kind of weird for the Dovahkin, savior of Skyrim, to be stomping on hordes of puppies.

On 6/25/2020 at 12:00 AM, ralchemilla said:

oooo.. ? i encountered ctd with red wolf pups from immersive creatures ( i could be wrong.. new to reading .net framework crash logs) in the 'stack' section, is there a possible fix i may have missed out?

You posted a screenshot of loverslab section but are discussing immersive creatures from the creatures section of the mod list. From reading the link @jap2015linked they believe it is an issue with a windows 10 update that is making it not work right (bad patch install on windows side) And the original mod hasn't been updated since 2017. The patch has been. If not you can always look for an altternative such as hunt of hircine and see what you think about it.

Here's a little problem I've been seeing that I'm wondering if anybody else is. If my character is dirty from Bathing in Skyrim, but them has sex when the cum texture is applied my character becomes sparkly clean. Doesn't matter if it's with the default textures or the custom one from TB Painterly. But I'm not seeing any conflict with BIS and anything else in MO2. It reverts back to dirty state after 30 seconds or so. Any ideas? Is it just not possible to have both at the same time?

@Aylis Try putting SOS back down into the LL stuff to get rid of the underwear. the ones that still have it face them. hit N then go to the sos MCM and change the shlong type. it should make them revert to vanilla (loincloth) then open the mcm again and go to sexlab aroused>puppet master. max out the top bar, they should grow at that point. 

Or go into first person and open the console click and recycleactor. but that resets them to a just spawned state, just vanilla armor/weapons/ etc

On 6/28/2020 at 10:13 AM, wollboi said:

Here's a little problem I've been seeing that I'm wondering if anybody else is. If my character is dirty from Bathing in Skyrim, but them has sex when the cum texture is applied my character becomes sparkly clean. Doesn't matter if it's with the default textures or the custom one from TB Painterly. But I'm not seeing any conflict with BIS and anything else in MO2. It reverts back to dirty state after 30 seconds or so. Any ideas? Is it just not possible to have both at the same time?

Female Breton that apparently plays with her wet dogs according to the guards... Or i have fur coming out of my ears... Solitude guards are throwing a lot of shade at my PC. But apparently they are also into that kinda stuff since i can't leave the Blue Palace without getting railed in the street...

26 minutes ago, jaeos said:

Female Breton that apparently plays with her wet dogs according to the guards... Or i have fur coming out of my ears... Solitude guards are throwing a lot of shade at my PC. But apparently they are also into that kinda stuff since i can't leave the Blue Palace without getting railed in the street...

Breton in the streets, orsimer in the sheets.

On 6/30/2020 at 7:44 AM, chevalierx said:

i never get probleme for loot from LE to SSE and never get any shit , i just use to sort and he do great job and never and never get any issue

Sure, I recommend LOOT a lot (hahah get it? loot a lot), it's great for sorting the loadorder of the average user who doesn't want to mess too much with conflict solving and such. But if you're willing to follow a detailed guide with an extensive modlist, you should also follow the part where the author states that the modlist has been optimized to work without using LOOT. Most likely, there will be things that LOOT will get in another order, giving a different end result to the one the author tested personally.

On 6/30/2020 at 7:44 AM, chevalierx said:

you need know what you are doing and as i see most of players tha things they know they know nothings.

I'm having a hard time understanding the last bit of this sentence, but just for safe measure: the person who knows more about how to do things in this matter, should be the one who wrote all of this, don't you think so? Of course things can be improved and change as users comment, give feed back or mods are released/updated.

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

average user who doesn't want to mess too much with conflict solving and such. But if you're willing to follow a detailed guide with an extensive modlist, you should also follow the part where the author states that the modlist has been optimized to work without using LOOT. Most likely, there will be things that LOOT will get in another order, giving a different end result to the one the author tested personally.

funny ,point of view not exist fpr you but average user exist , we can't talk if you begin with that , only one thing learn modding kid.SSEdit/CK exist

any things that you do manual have % of fuck-up, i read most guide for modding most them are point of view of author , so i made my own .

16 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

funny ,point of view not exist fpr you but average user exist

These are concepts whose existence are well beyond what I think. The issue I see with your comment is that it goes against the recommendation of the author for no reason other than present your own experience using LOOT. I can tell you mine too, it has done a good job for the 3-4 years I've been using it, with just a couple of isolated instances where manual tweaks where necessary. Now, that doesn't mean that I should rely on that personal experience to go against the stated instructions. Implying that can lead to less experienced users to have issues if they follow this modlist but chose to omit certain information because "others say so".

I will note. The title says FOR BEGINNERS. Not average. BEGINNER. So doing things like running mods through ssedit or ck is beyond what most are able to do. I can edit things in ssedit and do fairly well with the results as long as I am only doing things like changing STATS on an armor piece or dibellan tattoo. What i cannot do is run things through the CK or do massive edits in ssedit, I sure as hell can't make the actual clothing, i also can't do things like create a skin, or fix missing meshes. Not because I am computer illiterate, but because i am programming Illiterate. I cannot just read something about the ck and understand it,, i need to have a visual showing me what they are doing and to understand why they did this rather than doing it another way. And the answer of "just do it this way" isn't good enough. 

SO, since you want to throw your two cents in, load every mod in this list. In order. Go play for a few hours. Then run LOOT. Play for a few more hours. Then come back and show what you found out. No manual edits after LOOT sorts it. Nothing. Just sort and play. 

Hi mate,

Thanks for the topic.  I haven't actually played Skyrim since before SE was released, so getting back in to the modding scene has been extremely overwhelming and confusing without a load order or installation guide.  This was exactly what I needed!

Just a few questions though...

1/ What is the difference between the BakaFactory SLAL Animations link you provided, and this one? 

... other than one is Patreon and the other is LL I mean, lol.

2/ What is conflicting with Family Planning that gives babies black faces? (Yes, I read the tips, ;)).  Is it TKAA?  I read that a lot of people are having similar problems running the mod with RS Children and some people blamed RaceMenu.

3/ What is conflicting with the Huskies?  I was looking forward to replacing the ugly dogs in vanilla, lol.

4/ Can Paper World Map for SSE be used instead of A Quality World Map?  Under posts, fadingsignal gave a quick guide on installation.  I'm wondering if any of that, and the other mods he spoke of, are compatible with your mod list and load order.

5/ I realise this is probably more about personal taste, but why CBBE over BHUMP?  Is there a technical difference for why one is better, or were LL mods designed more for CBBE?

More than a few questions!  I apologise, lol.

8 hours ago, LANDWARRIOR said:

Hi mate,

Thanks for the topic.  I haven't actually played Skyrim since before SE was released, so getting back in to the modding scene has been extremely overwhelming and confusing without a load order or installation guide.  This was exactly what I needed!

Just a few questions though...

1/ What is the difference between the BakaFactory SLAL Animations link you provided, and this one? 

... other than one is Patreon and the other is LL I mean, lol.

2/ What is conflicting with Family Planning that gives babies black faces? (Yes, I read the tips, ;)).  Is it TKAA?  I read that a lot of people are having similar problems running the mod with RS Children and some people blamed RaceMenu.

3/ What is conflicting with the Huskies?  I was looking forward to replacing the ugly dogs in vanilla, lol.

4/ Can Paper World Map for SSE be used instead of A Quality World Map?  Under posts, fadingsignal gave a quick guide on installation.  I'm wondering if any of that, and the other mods he spoke of, are compatible with your mod list and load order.

5/ I realise this is probably more about personal taste, but why CBBE over BHUMP?  Is there a technical difference for why one is better, or were LL mods designed more for CBBE?

More than a few questions!  I apologise, lol.

Pretty Sure @Aylis will chime in as well so I will answer what i know and skip the rest.
1. I actually only use one animation and it's billies slal BUT, i would assume the Patreon version has more animations built in compared to the LL version ofd the same mod. 

2. TKAA causes blackface on any kid if it is also used with rs children, even if it has the winning slot in load order.
3. Their family jewels is causing the issue. for some reason the bones are not right. you can use it, just do not use any animal stuff in the lovers lab section. 

4. Just put it in the same spot. Nothing is written in stone. If you have a mod you like better for something (such as this) put it in the same spot on the lolad order and you should be ok.

5. I believe this was answered a few pages back, but i am late for work and can't look for it right at this exact time