Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

these 3 are safe to delete now? or do I need to keep them still... Some of the stuff was a bit confusing, but I think I got everything working except for the HDT breast physics being a bit wonky. Female model looks like her nipples about to be pulled of. 

delete.PNG

10 hours ago, Aylis said:

Yes, those can be deleted as they arn't required anymore.

I've put up a link to the test procedere i created for physics on the first page. Sounds like a problem with XPMSSE to me...

I fixed the HDT stuff I think. I was just being a noob and hadn't choosen a preset in the sinfulCBP. My only issue now really is esp limit xD allready at 251 esp's. 

I feel there was a small thing missing from your list though. This https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1710 or something simillar. 

Really loving the looks of this setup, I did use a different ENB though, PRENB. The day stuff looks amazing, but the night times is like all the "realistic ENB's", very dark without a torch.

Gonna keep this setup without messing too much with it and see if I can finally actually complete the game for once lol. 

Monty.png

Couple things. How come you use the old minty lightning mod? the 2019 version seem to work stable from my testing. 

How does AFT work? would it be safe to put into here somewhere?

I started installing the list right before you updated it, so I didn't put the project optimization mod in, would it be safe to install in there and run now?

And what did you mean with naming 1 of the mod sections override? 

@Hitom

1. There's a new one?

2. Can't tell as i don't use it. There have been quite a few problems with it before and i'm not a fan of companions. The AI (artificial idiocy) works too well...

3. I had no problem doing that, so you should be fine too.

4. Those are changes to the gameplay (at least thats what the group used to be ;)).

What are the correct patches for bathing in skyrim? You use cathedral water overhaul but it's no patch option for that?

Took some screens. Also switched to the ENB in the guide. Prenb was giving me difficult times at certain areas.

1297986778_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_07.18-20_52_14_39.thumb.png.31e07afd5ea1bd97219447aada00ef0e.png

911898351_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_07.18-17_50_58_02.thumb.png.cec9ca5bd38e3a2e1e419ec64feefbf6.pngThe Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.07.18 - 19.55.07.36.png

@Hitom Just the one for Alternate Start, found in the Bathing miscellaneous files section. Without it--or if it is in the incorrect position in the load order--it will prevent DynDOLOD from running correctly and present other problems. That should be the only patch. Bathing doesn't play nice with other water mods, so I would recommend toggling off the setting to require water for bathing in the MCM and just only bathe where it makes sense to.

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

@Hitom Just the one for Alternate Start, found in the Bathing miscellaneous files section. Without it--or if it is in the incorrect position in the load order--it will prevent DynDOLOD from running correctly and present other problems. That should be the only patch. Bathing doesn't play nice with other water mods, so I would recommend toggling off the setting to require water for bathing in the MCM and just only bathe where it makes sense to.

Not able to bathe anywhere with that. Just says "There's not enough water to bathe" everywhere. Was able to bathe at certain small ponds and inside cities with plebwithoutwatermod.esp, but still getting a lot of papyrus errors, mainly from something related to not having the correct patch I think. 

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

The toggle I'm talking about is what's giving that error message. Turn it off and it will not require water to bathe. What do the papyrus errors say?

Ooh, new KS Hardos Physics update looks pretty interesting.

The error message seem to dissapear after i removed the plebwithoutwater.esp

In the final section of the guide, when you say

WBody Base (File) (Files which were created via Bodyslide)

WBody 3BBB DD (Files which you have to create for 'Devious Devices' via Bodyslide)

WBody NPC (File) (Files which were created for unique NPC via Bodyslide)

What exactly do you mean by that ?

I Opened BodySlide through MO2 and there is a dropdown menu for Oufits/Bodies and a dropdown menu for Presets. I see sliders for several options, i can save these changes as well as build a file from them. Any file i build is dropped in the overwrite folder of ModOrganizer2.

Followup question, will my game still be functional if i skip these 3 steps ? BodySlide confuses the heck outta me.

EDIT:  well game does not run at all, disabling all the mods from MO2 fixes this but there is an error message "shaders compilation error" no idea what throws it probably some of the stuff from the pre-installation phase.

Now to engage in a painfully slow trial and error phase to figure out exactly what mod is destabilizing the game.

UPDATE: seems like it's the sexy stuff that's giving me problems. I enabled everything up to the loverslab section and the game launches without issues. Now to find out exactly what mod is crashing the game before it even starts.

UPDATE2: found it. the culprit was sexlab eager npcs, game wouldn't launch with that mod. everything else seems fine so far

UPDATE3: the animations did not install properly... i don't understand what i did wrong i ran FNIS turned the overwrite output into a mod and added it to the list in the proper order. yet i am getting t-posing characters and no movement whatsoever.

UPDATE4: i rerun FNIS and the animations are back. forgot im supposed to rerun it everytime i change my mod setup. But now there are no face animations. No movements of any kind in the face region. What could this mean :thinkingemoji:

On 7/12/2020 at 12:59 AM, KouNichan said:

i can't access to The kid are alright mod, because it hidden from author.

if you want the kids aren't alright patch (makes every kid killable) let me know. itt may take me a few days but pm it to you