Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

10 hours ago, murdermusic69 said:

In the final section of the guide, when you say

What exactly do you mean by that ?

I Opened BodySlide through MO2 and there is a dropdown menu for Oufits/Bodies and a dropdown menu for Presets. I see sliders for several options, i can save these changes as well as build a file from them. Any file i build is dropped in the overwrite folder of ModOrganizer2.

Followup question, will my game still be functional if i skip these 3 steps ? BodySlide confuses the heck outta me.

EDIT:  well game does not run at all, disabling all the mods from MO2 fixes this but there is an error message "shaders compilation error" no idea what throws it probably some of the stuff from the pre-installation phase.

Now to engage in a painfully slow trial and error phase to figure out exactly what mod is destabilizing the game.

UPDATE: seems like it's the sexy stuff that's giving me problems. I enabled everything up to the loverslab section and the game launches without issues. Now to find out exactly what mod is crashing the game before it even starts.

UPDATE2: found it. the culprit was sexlab eager npcs, game wouldn't launch with that mod. everything else seems fine so far

UPDATE3: the animations did not install properly... i don't understand what i did wrong i ran FNIS turned the overwrite output into a mod and added it to the list in the proper order. yet i am getting t-posing characters and no movement whatsoever.

UPDATE4: i rerun FNIS and the animations are back. forgot im supposed to rerun it everytime i change my mod setup. But now there are no face animations. No movements of any kind in the face region. What could this mean :thinkingemoji:

if you will look back several pages i made a visual on how to run bodyslide using the vampire armor and how to batch build. 

Is this the file you have for SLEN? SexLab EagerNPCSERev2.7z if not. here ya go. I run a few more SLOOT mods than aylis does.. oh yeah... reminds me i need to go find PSQ. 

@Aylis any way i could convince you to make a PSQ transform pack? ?

@Aylis

Excellent guide, spent the better part of a day getting it set up.

However, I'm a bit drunk now and hit the LOOT Sort button :/

Any chance you can send me your loadorder.txt? Don't wanna move all of them manually...

It's in C:\Users\**YOUR USER**\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\**YOUR PROFILE**\loadorder.txt

Might help out others too. ❤️

Thanks

19 hours ago, whyarewestillherejust said:

@Aylis

Excellent guide, spent the better part of a day getting it set up.

However, I'm a bit drunk now and hit the LOOT Sort button :/

Any chance you can send me your loadorder.txt? Don't wanna move all of them manually...

It's in C:\Users\**YOUR USER**\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\**YOUR PROFILE**\loadorder.txt

Might help out others too. ❤️

Thanks

I think Loot only shuffles your plugin load order. As long as your lefthand column order matches what's in the guide, you can disable all of your mods and enable them one by one starting at the top and working your way down and your load order will be restored. Takes about 10 minutes tops.

If it shuffled your lefthand column order, first thump yourself in the balls for using Loot when the guide says not to. Then you'll need to go through the list starting at the top, right click the mod and send it to the bottom, go to the second mod in the list, right click it and send it to the bottom, etc etc and when you're done you'll have your mod list corresponding to Aylis's list. Takes about 30 minutes. Then thumb yourself in the balls again. Not too hard though.

31 minutes ago, whyarewestillherejust said:

The vanilla armor replacer doesn't have physics and it's pissing me off, so out of pure spite, I will do the bodyslides with full physics and HDT for the cloth because I'm a perfectionist. Will link when it's on NM. @Aylis

You will be ****ing legend if you do that. Only thing keeping me from using VAR.

9 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Very strange. Didnt you ever noticed the brown body shadows ?   this was the first i saw when my character come on screen in helgen tower. brown shadows. thats why i never played further then to riverwood with sse.

Nope. Shadows are looking fine here.

2 hours ago, whyarewestillherejust said:

The vanilla armor replacer doesn't have physics and it's pissing me off, so out of pure spite, I will do the bodyslides with full physics and HDT for the cloth because I'm a perfectionist. Will link when it's on NM. @Aylis

And i'll gladly add the mod to the list (and upload predone bodyslides for the recommended body as well). ?

On 7/22/2020 at 7:41 PM, Aylis said:

Nope. Shadows are looking fine here.

And i'll gladly add the mod to the list (and upload predone bodyslides for the recommended body as well). ?

Awesome. Give me a few weeks, very busy. Also, do you get slight breast twitches? The physics doesn't stay put, but sort of jitters, not much, but noticeable. Am I missing a patch or something?

Hello,

I'm pretty new in modding Skyrim and I was following your guide.

I installed almost every mod listed in there and now Mod Organizer says that I have 287 active esp/esm files.

Will this be an issue? I read that the limit was 250 of those files.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, whyarewestillherejust said:

Awesome. Give me a few weeks, very busy. Also, do you get slight breast twitches? The physics doesn't stay put, but sort of jitters, not much, but noticeable. Am I missing a patch or something?

Not sure about aylis but i had to install the physics with almost no jiggle to even get it close to looking normal. any extra bounce and it looked like that old cartoon gumby flying all over the place..

1 hour ago, kamitachi said:

Hello,

I installed almost every mod listed in there and now Mod Organizer says that I have 287 active esp/esm files.

Thanks.

it's 250 ESP limit, no limit on ESM or "loose" files. 287 active is just the mods that have an esp/esm. if you notice on the left the active count (if you have been activating as you install) is much higher than 287, Promise the list won't cause issues. Here is mine

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.23af5e69b397c391cdaf0df30c163f27.png

12 hours ago, whyarewestillherejust said:

This is caused by the settings for 3BBB and CBPC. With the recommended settings it is completely gone (or did i miss to mention something?).

4 hours ago, kamitachi said:

Afaik the hard limit is 250 minus the ESM and one for all the ESL. Going above that can work but the chances for CTD are massively increased. I strongly recommend to remove a few mods (and their patches) to get below that limit.

@ghostwalkr

Just take the options you like. If there's something special i know of i add it to the link or post #3.

@jaeos

Make a guess what the new mod will replace... ;)

View from the college:

Spoiler

ScreenShot893.jpg.e561b1e495779ab5cf9d4c6a73a09160.jpg

43 minutes ago, whyarewestillherejust said:

waaaaaaaaaay more advanced, backups are a MUST

That's why i try to get around those. ;)

Some already have problems with the guide... Even with my attempts to make it as simple and straightforward as possible.

More from the college:

Spoiler

ScreenShot896.jpg.e254d5c620e689b246fdcde0f239e0b0.jpg

ScreenShot895.jpg.053f1c368a7218b4811db91a0dea2bee.jpg

7 hours ago, Aylis said:

That's why i try to get around those. ;)

Some already have problems with the guide... Even with my attempts to make it as simple and straightforward as possible.

More from the college:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot896.jpg.e254d5c620e689b246fdcde0f239e0b0.jpg

ScreenShot895.jpg.053f1c368a7218b4811db91a0dea2bee.jpg

Also- check out these mods I found, I put them in my modlist and they are working great. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34006

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38534

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37891

I'm getting a DynDOLOD issue with that windmill and two houses right by it outside whiterun-- LODs are red roof, then it changes to thatch. can anyone replicate? I can't find the conflicting file, looked both in SSEEdit and MO2. i think red roofs is from Noble Skyrim, but something overwrites something SOMEWHERE but I cannot find it