Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

14 minutes ago, ingeloak said:

One thing i've noticed with MNC and Creature Framework is the animal penises do not appear during sex, or they remain flacid (depends on the animal, but I've seen this problem with spiders, bears, and wolves). I installed Animal SOS and it seemed to fix the problem (mostly). Does your modlist solve the problem with its load order, or can you show me where Animal SOS should go, please?

My troubleshooting efforts included reloading the mods in CF more than once, according to tips I found online, but they did not work until I used Animal SOS. 

Second question: I like using the Fill Her Up cum inflation mod, but I cannot seem to get the CBBE belly to enlarge. I tried fiddling with Bodyslide but had no success. I can make the belly permanently swollen using the slider in BS, but I can't make it start flat, get filled, and deflate later.

Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

I personally didn't have an issue with my animals getting it up. But that was before my windows install didn't like an update and blackscreened. I have not tested this particular mod list except for a chicken that decided to chase me down. (i'm all of level 2 and have discovered a few mods i did have that i really need back) but generally it should all be fixed with this mod list. you do not hafta put the entire mod list you can do just sections and any mods that are in other sections that mod requires. 

It's an animal sex mod. Put it in your mod order  about where the same type of mods are in this one. 

Use the inflation off of sexlab to handle it. it uses netimmerse overide. 

from the mod page "CBBE SE users note that this is disabled by default so you will need to enable it to see any belly inflation"

Ok so Im getting a thing where despite everything I have tried cum textures wont appear on people after sex and tbh I have no clue how to fix it. I didnt take any of the optional sexlab stuff for creatures or pregnancy because I wasnt interested in that and I've tried both optional cum textures as well as just normal textures but nothing appears. Also I have been getting a thing with the Bijin NPC replacer for bodyslide where it only wants the Bijin AIO esp but Bijin AIO doesnt use the correct esp name anymore so it complains about not having the correct masters.

1 hour ago, shoobagoo said:

Ok so Im getting a thing where despite everything I have tried cum textures wont appear on people after sex and tbh I have no clue how to fix it. I didnt take any of the optional sexlab stuff for creatures or pregnancy because I wasnt interested in that and I've tried both optional cum textures as well as just normal textures but nothing appears. Also I have been getting a thing with the Bijin NPC replacer for bodyslide where it only wants the Bijin AIO esp but Bijin AIO doesnt use the correct esp name anymore so it complains about not having the correct masters.

The bijin bodyslides are looking for Bijin_AIO problem is, the Bijin author started putting things like 2018 at the end. in MO2 find the Bijin AIO 20XX.esp. Right click it and select Open Origin in Explorer. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.feb36abedc14c656dd22a36a29b16e70.png

You get this screen

Spoiler

image.png.17c0acba7223fdcc0bb6f868a82ecde4.png

Right click the Bijin AIO 2020.esp and rename. Rename it Bijin AIO.esp.

From the Bijin Bodyslide page

2B. OR, In case you want to use Mebantiza's Bijin All in One - SSE mod instead (I do), download "AIO - YBMT (For Bijin AIO SSE 2018)" from my main files and install it as usual.  
Note: the "needs rename" version has been moved to the Old Files section. They're identical, but the old one uses "Bijin AIO.esp" name as a master. For upgrading an existing savegame, use the old one, for a new game, use the Main one.  

It's funny, it says it was moved to the old files. but i downloaded the newest one it shows and it was still throwing that error. So i did what he said to do for the old mod and poof. no more error.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4f0ec2275cfb111ab7a346cd75a846fa.png

As far as the texture. I'm not sure. I don't think aylis had a cum texture in the original build of this even up to 4 iterations ago. I've always used the first one and heavy under the files when you download. 

24 minutes ago, shoobagoo said:

ok yes the bijin problem was just me being stupid sorry, but I still can't seem to figure out why sexlab isnt doing cum

Thats a setting in sexlab. You have to activate two options for it to work (can't check which ones atm).

5 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Thats a setting in sexlab. You have to activate two options for it to work (can't check which ones atm).

Second tab (animation settings) left column. click all check boxes that mention cum or orgasm. And lipsync facial sound etc. Just click all of them on. 

I guess the last issue I seem to be having is the beast races with Racemenu. Its funny that previous i was given a fix for racemenu where you choose argonian first and then move on to any other race but now if I select any of the beast races i get either an immediate CTD, a delayed CTD, or exactly one time it just worked.

9 minutes ago, shoobagoo said:

I guess the last issue I seem to be having is the beast races with Racemenu. Its funny that previous i was given a fix for racemenu where you choose argonian first and then move on to any other race but now if I select any of the beast races i get either an immediate CTD, a delayed CTD, or exactly one time it just worked.

That was me. And i have the same issue now that i have redone my mod list to this version. I have not decided to run it down but i suspect the tail fix or the texture replacers are the culprit. I'll probably start messing with it now since all of my old save games are gone, and i only have a level 4-5 DOC (daughter of Coldharbour) in place. I need a Test save anyway.

50 minutes ago, Aylis said:

@jaeos

The fix is only a few textures. Nothing more...

I found it. 

Breast weight painted hair

turn that off and argonian females do not cause a CTD.

Have not checked the kats yet. but i suspects it's the same. 

EDIT: just made a kat with all mods except the painted hair and had no issues. turned that mod back on and CTD on load. I suspect the correct version isn't installed. i may have gotten the AIO and do not have one of the 2 required hair mods. I'll double check it

well I certainly did have the AIO version which makes sense it would crash on beasts as its trying to find apachii hairs.

edit: indeed the problem for me anyways was just not paying attention to what I was downloading enough. It seems to work fine with just the Breast Weight Painted Hair for KS Hairdos. Also there is a specific beast race patch but i dont know what that one wants from me as it also made the game crash. Totally stable if you just download the right file tho ;^_^

35 minutes ago, shoobagoo said:

well I certainly did have the AIO version which makes sense it would crash on beasts as its trying to find apachii hairs.

edit: indeed the problem for me anyways was just not paying attention to what I was downloading enough. It seems to work fine with just the Breast Weight Painted Hair for KS Hairdos. Also there is a specific beast race patch but i dont know what that one wants from me as it also made the game crash. Totally stable if you just download the right file tho ;^_^

@Aylis There is something inherently wrong with the AIO. i put apachi skyhairs into my load (including the 90+ secondary file) and still got a CTD. I am about to check the apachi version and see if it has a CTD. I suspect it will have the issue and no one has fixed it.

EDIT: the apachi stand-alone is fine. going to check if the 2 seperate can exist in a mod list without a ctd

EDIT EDIT: ok both stand-alone mods can be put into the same mod list. no idea why the AIO causes a CTD but the stand-alones dont.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png.22d24dc3ff8a0a0740daed13f640d7b2.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9ef8de8d2c696bc7f57b5f2b7c87af46.png

And what beast patch? on this mod list? can you name it? or link it?

To be fair aylis tolerates me because i mostly figure out where i went wrong and self-correct if i go off the approved mod list. And sometimes i even find a nice mod to add in. (i'm looking at a rework of meridia as an elf right now. I'll see what happens with a new game and not a vampire.)

I'm just leery of going onto 9daemeo for some of the really far out mods, but for a time it was the only place you could get the htp physics from hydrogensays and chrome treats that website as constant malware.

Thanks for your modlist, it is very very beutiful. I didn't install everything, but did most of them and left out the loverlab mods entirely because i'm not intend to use any of it. Still!! I have few problems.

1. My game crash whenever i enter the area of the new land mod that i add to the game. These are beyond skyrim Bruma, beyond reach, darken, the shire, gomaperoland and legacy of the dragonborn.. The only way i can fixed this is not to generate DynDOLOD for these mods. 

Is it possible to generate DynDOLOD for these mods?? 

P.S. I used your DynDOLOD setting provided here.

2. I'm having problem of 1-2 second black screen happening randomly. Do you think it is problem with the modlist or may be my pc. I'm using core i5 9400f and gtx 1070ti with 16 gb ram. And here is my mod list: https://modwat.ch/u/ukkhadham3/modlist

Looking forward to your reply!! Thank you so much. Now i'm play on the best graphic than ever before!!

10 hours ago, jap2015 said:

Yes, in fact there are about 60 NPC's. Open The Men of Winter in SSE Edit if you want to see the list who will be wearing underwear. This is not bug, it is intended. 

That is exactly what i feared. Maybe i can do something about it... But that needs some time.

For now i flagged it 'optional' and added to its description.

9 hours ago, ingeloak said:

Does your modlist solve the problem with its load order, or can you show me where Animal SOS should go, please?

In addition to what @jaeos wrote: Animal SOS caused quite a few issues and was one of the reasons why i kicked all creature stuff a few months ago. That part is only back in as i found a combination that seems to work (but no guarantees from my side :p).

1 hour ago, ukkhadhamo said:

1. My game crash whenever i enter the area of the new land mod that i add to the game. These are beyond skyrim Bruma, beyond reach, darken, the shire, gomaperoland and legacy of the dragonborn.. The only way i can fixed this is not to generate DynDOLOD for these mods. 

2. I'm having problem of 1-2 second black screen happening randomly. Do you think it is problem with the modlist or may be my pc. I'm using core i5 9400f and gtx 1070ti with 16 gb ram. And here is my mod list: https://modwat.ch/u/ukkhadham3/modlist

1. Same answer as always: i can't support changed modlists (as this would become a fulltime job of its own). Bruma worked before so that one is not the problem.

2. Could be the CPU or the GPU. Check how much they are used while the game runs and check for newer drivers.

5 hours ago, ukkhadhamo said:

Thanks for your modlist, it is very very beutiful. I didn't install everything, but did most of them and left out the loverlab mods entirely because i'm not intend to use any of it. Still!! I have few problems.

P.S. I used your DynDOLOD setting provided here.

Looking forward to your reply!! Thank you so much. Now i'm play on the best graphic than ever before!!

1. You need to look at those files you added and see if they have billboards for their mods. if not you can always go to youtube, look up gamers poets and watch his video on building your own custom LODs. Adding more mods than the list shows is stepping out of support so don't expect much more than advice on fixing your issue. I personally won't give you advice on a mod if i have not messed it it myself. I had issues with Bruma and wound up deleting it because of mod esp confines. i have not even touched the rest. That being said, if DyndoLod is causing a CTD in those lands then those LODs in those areas are messed up or were not installed, or were not installed correctly. If you read through the previous pages I had issues with some CTD that were because of install error, so don't think it's you. 

2. Try re-installing the newest drivers for your GPU. Do not do an express install, do a custom install. At the bottom it will have a check box for perform a clean installation. Test the new drivers. 

5 hours ago, shoobagoo said:

@jaeos sorry i meant that the Breast Weight Painted Hair SE has an optional file that is described as "extra stuff for khajiits and argonians" but it isnt for apachii or KShairdo's so I have no clue what it does but what i DO know is it makes racemenu CTD on beast races

might be where the AIO gets some of the files..

I have installed all of the mods as per the guide and it all seems to be working well, except for the fact that I seem to have a neck seam and don't know how to get rid of it. Any help would be much appreciated as I am very new to modding Skyrim. The head and neck appear to be a different colour than the rest of the body but the seams everywhere else are working fine. If there is any more info that is needed to help me fix this please let me know. Thanks

Edit: I am using the Aylis Skin texture if that makes a difference.

Now that the mods I am using are stable enough to actually play the game I have also noticed that there is a very noticeable neck seam with the bijin npcs. This is especially weird to me considering I'm literally using the bijin skin so I'm not sure whats wrong. 

Edit: Aha indeed It was because i accidentally missed a mod from the PC section. @Bushyboy you might want to try making sure you have natural skin tones as I was missing that mod and the moment I installed it the seam on delphine (the NPC i was using as a test) disappeared.