19 hours ago, fred200 said:

I use AAF. What exactly do I need the LL FourPlay patch for?

The LLFP patch is included in AAF, but if you're not using a new enough AAF to include an LLFP version compatible with your FO4/F4SE version, then you might still choose to use the copy provided by this mod instead.

It is good to see so much activity, but please keep in mind that version 0.4 is still a beta. Being a beta means that the worst bugs have been fixed (thanks to the early testers who found them!), but there are still a few missing things. Also it has not been fully tested; in fact I have myself started a new game with the goal of finding and fixing bugs.

21 hours ago, fred200 said:

How are we coming on having craftable versions of the cuffs and collars?

I know we can - partially - modify the collars we have, but I don't know how to get the recipes.

Mod II and Mod III firmware  dump is missing. I think same for timer mod.

A way to convert vanilla handcuffs and slave collars to the new ones would be great.

Armor Workbench will be used to craft and modify cuffs and collars?

Description could use a little more text on how to program collars.

Like open Trade with your target, and select the collar like removing it. That opens your Pipboy link. Took me forever to figure that out...

I kept searching my inventory for a holotape or something. And I keep feeling there are firmware holotapes floating around somewhere...

Great mod...

One more question: I use AAF. What exactly do I need the LL FourPlay patch for?

And does anything give me the ability to place a collar on an arbitrary NPC? OK - so that was two things.

- I have not done any work on fully craftable versions, so you need to buy them from general traders.

- Yes, the firmware dumps are one of the missing things in this beta, thanks for the reminder :).

- Timer for collars is not yet available, another missing item. I plan to add the option to the Mark III firmware.

- Vanilla handcuffs should be replaced by the new handcuffs automatically. Is it not working for you?
- Conversion of vanilla slave collars is missing. I am still looking for the best way to do that without forcing a dependency on Nuka World.

- Description (on first page) is for version 0.3. You are right, I should add a description about how to program collars. They are quite a bit more complicated than handcuffs. Or, do you have a good idea about how to make the interaction more intuitive? In the best case a description is no longer needed.

- If you are using AAF, you don't need to install the LL FourPlay plugin. It is for people who don't have AAF. Maybe I need to improve the text in the installer?

12 hours ago, Dominantbloke said:

i have handcuffs but don`t know where to get the collars ? if anyone know it would be most helpful ?

Try general traders (the ones who are selling junk items, for example Trashcan Carla, Trudy, ...).

7 hours ago, fred200 said:

Sort of weird - when you addplayer and a number, the collars you get are split across the available types.

Yeah, that's just how the game works when you do a simple player.additem <number>. You can instead do a prid 14 to select the player, followed by cf "Actor.PlaceAtMe" <number>, if I remember correctly that should add the base item. Also make sure to add a remote if you have not done so, the collar alone is only half the fun without a remote trigger.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

Both MCG and Just Business use slave collars as part of enslavement.

Is there any patch available that will get them to use the gear from this mod instead?

I am working on a patch for Just Business to use the new slave collars. I have never used MCG so I can't talk about that for now.

Thanks for the reply! I can't think of an intuitive way to program. I like what you have a lot better than an item in inventory - that I can never find.

Just a few works in the description would be all you need. Cover access combinations too! I figured it out - but it took awhile.

First thing I do when enslaving someone with JB or MCG is replace the generic Slave Collar with the new improved Robco ones. That leaves me with a lot of generic collars that I can only scrap. Rather than patching those mods - maybe just give us a Convert function on the generic ones so we can make Robco.

13 hours ago, Kharos said:

Yeah, that's just how the game works when you do a simple player.additem <number>. You can instead do a prid 14 to select the player, followed by cf "Actor.PlaceAtMe" <number>, if I remember correctly that should add the base item. Also make sure to add a remote if you have not done so, the collar alone is only half the fun without a remote trigger.

Huh... Ya learn something new every day. I've always hated that Additem worked that way.

Welp... Now that Hardship is out it's time to try out Beta 0.4. It's sounding pretty great, and I'll probably start working on my abduction mod soon :D

8 hours ago, Kharos said:

Just uploaded  0.4.0 beta 2. No big new features compared to beta 1, but compatibility with other mods is improved. Especially with Just Business.

Ooooh I was just trying out Just business for the first time and using 4.0 beta 1 with it. Let me just say I LOOOOVE the shock collar. It's even more satisfying than the one in Slavery Simple/expanded for New Vegas because it doesn't knock them all the way on their ass (looks painful!) and the little beeping delay is delicious ?

I also learned something new. I dunno why it surprised me but I left a guy handcuffed in a small room with some radioactive barrels. When I came back he was dead... It never occurred to me that NPCs could actually die of radiation. Pretty diabolical.

Anyway, Thanks for the great mod!

@Kharos

I have an issue. The pipboy plug in interface doesn't work with Pip-Pad which I've used since basically the game came out. I assume this means it wouldn't work with similar mods like the Pipboy 2000. Switching back to regular pipboy would require a new game... and isn't very appealing for a lot of reasons.

I've been able to get around it by using the MCM debug kill switch whenever I need to take the collar off an NPC, but it'd be nice if there was a more elegant solution :)

Valkyrie does not have a Trade button. Instead it is a conversation topic. (Outcasts and Remnants - Valkyrie)

When Trade opens, and you equip or unequip her shock collar. it asks if you want to plug in your pipboy.

The Pipboy control panel never comes up. The Trade window just closes.

29 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Valkyrie does not have a Trade button. Instead it is a conversation topic. (Outcasts and Remnants - Valkyrie)

When Trade opens, and you equip or unequip her shock collar. it asks if you want to plug in your pipboy.

That's because of Thuggy's weird dual dialogue for his companions.

If you use
openactorcontainer 1

your can interface with the collar.
Or.. use Crazy's Multi Tool... which works great!

Oh, and Valkyrie is from Project Valkyrie. ;)

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

@Kharos

I have an issue. The pipboy plug in interface doesn't work with Pip-Pad which I've used since basically the game came out. I assume this means it wouldn't work with similar mods like the Pipboy 2000. Switching back to regular pipboy would require a new game... and isn't very appealing for a lot of reasons.

I've been able to get around it by using the MCM debug kill switch whenever I need to take the collar off an NPC, but it'd be nice if there was a more elegant solution :)

18 hours ago, fred200 said:

Yeah, the whole "close all other menus then open pipboy terminal" sequence is still a bit unreliable. I will try to make it more reliable, but it will take a few days until I have time to work on the mod. In the meantime, can you provide me with more details about what happens? "Doesn't work" is not a very detailed bug report @Tentacus :wink:

• When you select the option to connect your pipboy, does the current menu close or not?
  • After that, does anything else happen or not?
  • Do you see the issue only when interacting in your own your inventory, or only when interacting with NPCs, or in both situations?

If you have some extra time, you can also enable logging in the MCM settings (set papyrus logging to info) and then try to do that interaction. Search the log for lines containing the word RealHandcuffs. It may give us some hints. Or it may not help at all, I have no idea.

3 hours ago, Kharos said:

Yeah, the whole "close all other menus then open pipboy terminal" sequence is still a bit unreliable. I will try to make it more reliable, but it will take a few days until I have time to work on the mod. In the meantime, can you provide me with more details about what happens? "Doesn't work" is not a very detailed bug report @Tentacus :wink:

• When you select the option to connect your pipboy, does the current menu close or not?
  • After that, does anything else happen or not?
  • Do you see the issue only when interacting in your own your inventory, or only when interacting with NPCs, or in both situations?

If you have some extra time, you can also enable logging in the MCM settings (set papyrus logging to info) and then try to do that interaction. Search the log for lines containing the word RealHandcuffs. It may give us some hints. Or it may not help at all, I have no idea.

Ah, yeah sorry. Basically once I select the connect Pipboy option the current menu closes as it should, it brings up the pip pad but the object is now invisible. (can see my hands though... oh boy!) I can still navigate the menu and hear it clicking through the menu options but the model is completely gone.

It happens in both player and NPC interactions. There was nothing useful in the log.

20190924192840_1.jpg.5d65c507cf12a36638ad87a90588e650.jpg

5 hours ago, Ravecreator said:

@Tentacus

I had similar problem with the common Pipboy.

Once out of the Vault the Pipboy just disappers. Though the arm (where the Pipboy is attached to) is visible.

Try equiping Pipboy by Consol Command:

player.equipitem 00021b3b

For me that worked.

Cheers

I don't think this is similar as it is only caused by the Real Handcuffs menu. It appears normal at all other times. But I'll give it a go.

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I don't think this is similar as it is only caused by the Real Handcuffs menu. It appears normal at all other times. But I'll give it a go.

You do have version 0.7 or later of Pip-Pad, right? According to their changelog versions before that had a bug that broke the ShowOnPipboy function, with I am using to show the terminal [https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21953?tab=logs].

1 hour ago, Kharos said:

You do have version 0.7 or later of Pip-Pad, right? According to their changelog versions before that had a bug that broke the ShowOnPipboy function, with I am using to show the terminal [https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21953?tab=logs].

Goddddd. Sorry for wasting your time. So many of the mods I have used forever haven't been updated in ages. Somehow I thought that was one of them. I am on 0.6 :(. I'm sure that will fix it. uggggghhh.

EDIT: Yep that did fix it.

36 minutes ago, reconphil said:

Has anyone had a problem with handcuffs conflicting with AAF?  AAF was showing AAF 60% on my screen until I uninstalled Handcuffs and it is working now without a problem.  MO2 showed Handcuffs overwrote files in AAF.

That's just the Fourplay LL community plugin which both mods use. Just move AAF lower in the left pane load order than Real Handcuffs, or install the newest version of the community plugin below both mods.

And no I've had no problems between the 2 aside from the fact that animation packs like Leitos that include an animation object handcuff will make it appear as if you are wearing 2 pairs.

So my character has been cuffed with the hinged handcuffs. Is there a game world way to get out of them? I know I can do it via debug/MCM but I like to do the game world thing because of ....immursionz. Great mod by the way. Adds a much needed element to the game. Just running for my life naked, cuffed and afraid lol.

On 9/25/2019 at 8:49 PM, Tentacus said:

Goddddd. Sorry for wasting your time. So many of the mods I have used forever haven't been updated in ages. Somehow I thought that was one of them. I am on 0.6 :(. I'm sure that will fix it. uggggghhh.

EDIT: Yep that did fix it.

Don't worry, I'm just happy that it could be solved in such a simple way (read, without me having to tinker with it ?).

21 hours ago, guangmi said:

Do you know what is this situation?

She can't move( even after the fast travel ),can't talk.

I had removed all cuff and collar.

What is that package mean?

20190928051152_1.jpg

20190928051131_1.jpg

Hi guangmi

Package 00079790 is a vanilla package (I know because it starts with 00), so this NPC is at the moment not under the control of Real Handcuffs. Scene 0007978F means that this NPC is currently in a scene that may override the NPC behavior. Again the 00 at the start of the id means that it is a vanilla scene.

Looking at things in FO4Edit, 00079790 is package EE_SuspiciousShootingPackage0007978F is scene EE_SuspiciousShootingScene. These are both part of quest EE_RaiderSuspiciousShooting. Looking at things in Creation Kit, this is the "random scene" where a raider suddenly starts shooting because they are nervous. It looks like her AI is stuck at the moment where she should fire her weapon. I am not sure why, maybe because she is not able to fire a weapon? You can try to give her a weapon and equip it (openactorcontainer 1), if you are lucky it will allow her to get unstuck.

Can you give me more details about how you got her into this situation?

- How did you get her? Is she a Just Business slave, or from another mod?

- When the problems started, was she cuffed?

Cheers

Kharos

[Edit] I forgot to explain this, you might not know it. Packages are how the game controls what NPCs are doing. Think of them as small computer programs running the AI of the NPC. I added information about the current package to the Debug Settings because I had a lot of trouble creating packages when I made the handcuffs, to better find conflicts or mistakes.