1 hour ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

put a key on my companion and myself, tried to unlock it, companion still stuck in handcuffs.

Open up the debug section in MCM and remove them that way.

IF that doesn't work. Disable RH in MCM and that will remove all effects. You can then enable RH in MCM. (but I'd fiddle fart around for a few minutes first)

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Open up the debug section in MCM and remove them that way.

IF that doesn't work. Disable RH in MCM and that will remove all effects. You can then enable RH in MCM. (but I'd fiddle fart around for a few minutes first)

had to disable the mod, boot the game and save, leave the game, enable and it was fixed

7 hours ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

had to disable the mod, boot the game and save, leave the game, enable and it was fixed

Did you disable it in MCM before doing that? Just disabling the mod while restraints are active is really a bad idea, the mod makes changes to bound NPCs (e.g. removing keywords) and when you just disable the mod it cannot undo the changes, so some of the changes will be permanent and may cause you problems later. The debug section in MCM should really have been able to solve your problem, it is there exactly for such situatuions. Did you try it? You do have MCM, right? If not, I strongly suggest you install it.

Trying to get to the root of why the mod was misbehaving, I can only imagine a few reasons:

• the mod is not installed correctly (e.g. some scripts missing), not very probable as most of the stuff seems to work
  • F4SE is not installed correctly, you can try to reinstall F4SE and see if that solves the problem
  • you are using a mod that modifies or replaces the UI that is used to trade items with companions, causing my mod to miss that you are interacting with your companion
2 hours ago, Kharos said:

Trying to get to the root of why the mod was misbehaving, I can only imagine a few reasons:

I've had the same problem, but found that DCW was causing stack dumps with how it handles containers.. Once I got rid of DCW, RH has worked perfectly since.

So there's another "possible" cause. ;)

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I've had the same problem, but found that DCW was causing stack dumps with how it handles containers.. Once I got rid of DCW, RH has worked perfectly since.

So there's another "possible" cause. ;)

O_O

Nothing should cause stack dumps.
Stack dump bad.

Certainly haven't had any from DD/DCW. [although the script lag/structs aren't great, but ah well]

3 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

O_O

Nothing should cause stack dumps.
Stack dump bad.

Certainly haven't had any from DD/DCW. [although the script lag/structs aren't great, but ah well]

I learned how to keep DCW from freaking out, but I got a tired of waiting for an update and trashed it. Fun little mod, just needs a lot of TLC. LOL

5 hours ago, Waveslider1 said:

This mod should be updated to note that AWKCR also seems to be a requirement....

AWKCR is not a requirement.  There is an optional compatibility patch for AWKCR that you can enable in the Real Handcuffs installer if you have AWKCR installed.  You should not enable it if you do not have AWKCR installed.

On 7/26/2019 at 7:47 AM, Kharos said:

Did you disable it in MCM before doing that? Just disabling the mod while restraints are active is really a bad idea, the mod makes changes to bound NPCs (e.g. removing keywords) and when you just disable the mod it cannot undo the changes, so some of the changes will be permanent and may cause you problems later. The debug section in MCM should really have been able to solve your problem, it is there exactly for such situatuions. Did you try it? You do have MCM, right? If not, I strongly suggest you install it.

• the mod is not installed correctly (e.g. some scripts missing), not very probable as most of the stuff seems to work
  • F4SE is not installed correctly, you can try to reinstall F4SE and see if that solves the problem
  • you are using a mod that modifies or replaces the UI that is used to trade items with companions, causing my mod to miss that you are interacting with your companion

My issue with MCM is that I'm running an older version of the game(been playing fallout 4 for quite a while and I have a lot of mods installed but only a small amount active per character. updating would mean I would lose quite a few mods that are no longer being supported.). Because of this I am running an older version of F4SE and MCM as well. The mod says that it cannot work with the version of MCM that I am using.

1 hour ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

My issue with MCM is that I'm running an older version of the game(been playing fallout 4 for quite a while and I have a lot of mods installed but only a small amount active per character. updating would mean I would lose quite a few mods that are no longer being supported.). Because of this I am running an older version of F4SE and MCM as well. The mod says that it cannot work with the version of MCM that I am using.

Ok. Please note that F4SE Version 0.6.14 or later is required (as documented in the main page). If your F4SE is older than that then you are guaranteed to hit bugs. Theoretically you should get a error message in that case, so probably your F4SE is not that old... also you need to manually install a old and compatible version of the LL FourPlay plugin, as the included plugin is for the newest game version.

On 7/25/2019 at 12:29 PM, Kharos said:

Were you able to use the weapon? For example fire it, reload, look though the sights, ...

[Edit] I downloaded the mod and I cannot reproduce the issue. I can see that RU556 has different kinds of animations, depending on the installed weapon mods. As it looks like it could be a animation issue, maybe it only happens when certain weapon mods are installed in the weapon.

Sorry for late reply. Haven't had much time to game.

I was able to use the weapon in all manners.

This reminded me. I also use an animation mod that adds in new animations for crawling with these specific weapons. The mod is called Tactical Action Extension Package https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38715?

There is a good chance that may have caused some issues. Maybe you could give it a try to recreate what I am experiencing?

6 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Sorry for late reply. Haven't had much time to game.

I was able to use the weapon in all manners.

This reminded me. I also use an animation mod that adds in new animations for crawling with these specific weapons. The mod is called Tactical Action Extension Package https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38715?

There is a good chance that may have caused some issues. Maybe you could give it a try to recreate what I am experiencing?

Thanks for the additional details. I still cannot reproduce the issue (even with the Tactical Action Extension Package), which makes it hard for me to fix it. Also if you are able to fully use the weapon (fire etc) then it is probably not just a animation issue.

If you have time, could you test two more things for me?

• What happens when you unequip the weapon before equipping handcuffs? Are you able to bring up your fists and attack?
  • Do you have problems with NPCs, or is it a player only problem? I.e. if you handcuff your companion, do they draw their weapon when you draw yours or when you get into a fight, or do they stay bound?

If the problem only happens when a weapon is equipped, then I might be able to generically fix it by just unequipping weapons when handcuffs are applied.

7 hours ago, Nohrin said:

The mod is called Tactical Action Extension Package https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38715?

I tried this out of curiosity and to see if I could reproduce the problem.  I didn't install RU556 or any of the other weapons with extra support, but version 1.4 adds extra animations to any weapon.  Everything worked as expected, and I couldn't draw a weapon (even with the R key) while handcuffed.

I noticed that the handcuff animations interact correctly with the rolling animation from TAEP:

20190728043440_1.jpg.3dd9e457bded0cf1b17879a712ae8294.jpg

It's hard to see in a still shot, but the character's hands remain in the bound position while the rest of the roll is unaffected.  Looks really cool when you see it in motion.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's hard to see in a still shot, but the character's hands remain in the bound position while the rest of the roll is unaffected.  Looks really cool when you see it in motion.

Yeah, same behavior for me, I was actually surprised how well it worked, looks like the game correctly combines the offset animation with the move animation.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:49 AM, Kharos said:

If you have time, could you test two more things for me?

• What happens when you unequip the weapon before equipping handcuffs? Are you able to bring up your fists and attack?
  • Do you have problems with NPCs, or is it a player only problem? I.e. if you handcuff your companion, do they draw their weapon when you draw yours or when you get into a fight, or do they stay bound?

Finally got around to being able to play again.

1. If I unequip weapon and put on my cuffs. I am still able to take out my fists by pressing R or attacking

2. If Piper has the cuffs on, she cannot draw her weapon (at least when I take mine out). 

Also I am able to fire with the weapon while I am cuffed.

I actually don't mind this too much. I can just RP that I am cuffed, and use my legs to fight any would be attackers(although the kick animation has my arms separate, which kind of sucks). I remember in Skyrim, Devious Devices had kicking animations that had the arms still bound. Would this be possible?

On 7/31/2019 at 6:15 PM, Nohrin said:

1. If I unequip weapon and put on my cuffs. I am still able to take out my fists by pressing R or attacking

2. If Piper has the cuffs on, she cannot draw her weapon (at least when I take mine out). 

Thanks... I don't think that it is a animation problem. Unfortunately I have no idea what could be the reason for it not working. My only explanation is that the input enable layer script is not working, but since the game prevents you from opening the pip-boy it is clearly working.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:15 PM, Nohrin said:

I actually don't mind this too much. I can just RP that I am cuffed, and use my legs to fight any would be attackers(although the kick animation has my arms separate, which kind of sucks). I remember in Skyrim, Devious Devices had kicking animations that had the arms still bound. Would this be possible?

Technically that might be possible by adding new unarmed kicking animations. In practice I have never done custom fighting animations, I am still pretty new to animation modding. I currently have no plans to do that - actually I have not been modding in the last few (summer) weeks at all.

10 hours ago, Kharos said:

I currently have no plans to do that - actually I have not been modding in the last few (summer) weeks at all.

Okay no worries. If you ever delve into learning animation modding, this might be a good first goal to accomplish. If not, that's fine too, as I can settle with my current kicking animations. I actually hope this "bug" with the mod carries over to any new characters I create. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, redlantern said:

how would you get out of the cuffs without a key? assuming the wiggle out option doesn't work (without MCM)
is there a place to go to get them removed?

You can also try to pick the lock IF your skill is high enough. Which is one to two points in Lockpick... I forget the exact level..

On 8/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, izzyknows said:

You can also try to pick the lock IF your skill is high enough. Which is one to two points in Lockpick... I forget the exact level..

If your hands are cuffed behind your back, you get a penalty on lockpicking. How big a penalty can be configured in MCM; the default is that all locks count as two levels harder than normal. Lock levels are novice, advanced, expert, master.

Standard handcuffs have a novice lock. If your hands are cuffed, that lock counts as a expert lock (with default settings), so you will need two points in locksmith.

High security handcuffs have a expert lock. With default settings you cannot pick it while wearing them (as the modified lock level would be more than master).

Just uploaded version 0.3.1. This is a maintenance release, there are no new features (as compared to 0.3) other than improved compatibility:

• Update LL FourPlay plugin to v34 (fixes a crash bug).
  • Improve how Just Business compatibility plugin handles prostitutes.
  • Add support for slave convoy added in Just Business 0.7.5.
On 7/24/2019 at 4:35 PM, Nohrin said:

1. Is it intentional for my character to be able to equip weapons and fire them when bound? Or is this a bug/something I am doing wrong?

I got the exact same issue. My female player character can draw and fire every weapon while wearing handcuffs. Reloading works, switching weapons too.

The only thing she can't do is open the inventory.

There are also some error messages in my papyrus log:

Spoiler

error: Cannot call IsMenuEnabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Item 10 in container  (00000014)].realhandcuffs:playertoken.HandleMappedKey() - "C:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4 Creation Kit\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RealHandcuffs\PlayerToken.psc" Line 465
    [Item 10 in container  (00000014)].realhandcuffs:playertoken.OnKeyDown() - "C:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4 Creation Kit\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RealHandcuffs\PlayerToken.psc" Line 453
[08/16/2019 - 04:53:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp129"
stack:
    [Item 10 in container  (00000014)].realhandcuffs:playertoken.HandleMappedKey() - "C:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4 Creation Kit\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RealHandcuffs\PlayerToken.psc" Line 465
    [Item 10 in container  (00000014)].realhandcuffs:playertoken.OnKeyDown() - "C:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4 Creation Kit\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RealHandcuffs\PlayerToken.psc" Line 453
[08/16/2019 - 04:53:38PM] error: Cannot call PipboyPreventedInteraction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Item 10 in container  (00000014)].realhandcuffs:playertoken.HandleMappedKey() - "C:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4 Creation Kit\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RealHandcuffs\PlayerToken.psc" Line 472

I mean I don't even have Steam installed on drive C, but maybe that doesn't matter. The "cannot call IsMenuEnabled() on a None object" part seems more worrying.

also my mod load order

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+BP
+Zeug
+Bodyslide Bodies & Strapons
+Bodyslide Output 2
+Bodyslide Output
+Polistero's Cumnwealth Overlays Human
+AAF Overlay Patches Experimental
+CumNWealth Patches Base
+FO4 Leito Voicefix
+Strapon for Fusion Girl
+NSFWsoundpack 02.01
+AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All
+Slave and Model Poses
+Real Handcuffs
+TortureDevices
-lePiercings Bodyslide visibility mod
-lePiercings CBBE 2.0.2
+lePiercings Fusion Girl 2.0.2
+AAF Violate Purgatory 1.0
+Violate BadEnd v01_03
+AAF Violate V1
+Raider Pet v1.4 Localized
+M.C.G. Fallout4 2.7.30 Skippable dialogues
+M.C.G. Fallout4 2.7.30
+HoTC Lite AAF patch V1.01
+Hookers of the Commonwealth Lite (HotC Lite) - Standalone Version
+AAF FamilyPlanningEnhanced 2.2
+bp70FO4sexanimations 2.1.1
+50Shades FluidPatch
+50Shades v01.05
+FO4 AnimByLeito Alternate Female Voices v1
+FO4 AnimationsByLeito v2
+SavageCabbages Animation Pack
+Vadermania
+Mutated Lust v1.2
+Atomic Lust
+Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
+CreaturePack v02 00
+Real Animated Poses
+AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes
+Advanced Animation Framework Basic Animations Theme
+AAF Beta 92
-Absolutely Skimpy Attire Bodyslide Fix
-Absolutely Skimpy Attire
+NX2C 'Wild Ivy' Sloot Suit for Fusion Girl
+NX2C SlootSuit-Main Files
+DickyPinupFusion v2
+Vtaw Jumpsuit - Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion
+VtawJumpsuit
+Honest Abe's Armor Series -Fusion Girl Bodyslide Data
+Honest Abe's Armor Series CBBE
+Ghaans Revealing Fusion Outfits
+Fusion Girl Vanilla Outfits
-Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+Radiation Queen Body presets for FUSION GIRL
+Radiation Queen - Fusion Girl - CBBE - Skin Textures
+BodyTalk V2
+LMCC 2k Face Textures
+Real HD Face Textures 2k Missing
+Real HD Update Far Harbor
+Real HD Face Textures 2k Update
+Real HD Face Textures 2k
+Vagina&Anus Morphs for Fusion Girl
-ZeX-FusionGirl-4KTextures
+ZeX - Fusion Girl
+MTM CBP Physics Preset
+CBP Physics for Fallout 4
+ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX)
+Companion Ivy 4 RadioFix Patch2
+Companion Ivy 4 ChicGeek
+Companion Ivy 4 base
+Real Comics Replacer
+Real Comics
+Vault Meat Pervert Nip-Boy NMM Installer
+Vault Girl Textures - Neo's FOMOD Version
+Vault Girl Interface - Neo's FOMOD Version
+Skip New Game Intro
+Extended Dialogue Interface
+HUDFramework
+LooksMenu Body Tattoos (CBBE) (EVB or vanilla)
+Immersive Mouth and Teeth - 6.0
+The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One
+Looks Mirror
+Looks Menu Customization Compendium
+LooksMenu
+CBBE to Fusion Girl Bodyslide Conversion Reference
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Visible Galaxy 4k and Framework
+Pinups of the Wasteland
+Far Harbor - Glowing Magazines
+ETSGS - Easy To See Glowing Stuff
+Faster Terminal Displays
+Mod Configuration Menu
+Shaikujin's Better warning for settlements being attacked
+Key Remapping Done Proper
+Hide or Fix Pip-Boy at workbench
+CWSSRedux_patch
+CWSS Redux
+Homemaker - Expanded Settlements
+Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
+F4SE Data
*DLC: Automatron
*DLC: Contraptions Workshop
*DLC: Far Harbor
*DLC: Nuka-World
*DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop
*DLC: Wasteland Workshop

Nothing is overwriting Real Handcuffs, while it itself is overwriting AAF Beta 92 (LL Fourplay script and dll).

plugin load order:

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
Homemaker.esm
HUDFramework.esm
XDI.esm
TortureDevices.esm
AAF.esm
TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LooksMirror.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
HidePipboy.esp
RealComics.esp
NSFW Comics.esp
CompanionIvy.esp
Skip New Game Intro.esp
HAAS Core Replacer.esp
HAAS Automatron Replacer.esp
HAAS Far Harbor Replacer.esp
HAAS Nuka World Replacer.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
VtawJumpsuit.esp
NX2C.esp
RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Slave&ModelPinup.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
AA HotC - Standalone.esp
Raider Pet.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AFVPurgatory.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
le666piercings.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
CumNWealth.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I got the exact same issue. My female player character can draw and fire every weapon while wearing handcuffs. Reloading works, switching weapons too.

The only thing she can't do is open the inventory.

There are also some error messages in my papyrus log:

Hide contents

error: Cannot call IsMenuEnabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/16/2019 - 04:53:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp129"
stack:
[08/16/2019 - 04:53:38PM] error: Cannot call PipboyPreventedInteraction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Item 10 in container  (00000014)].realhandcuffs:playertoken.HandleMappedKey() - "C:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4 Creation Kit\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RealHandcuffs\PlayerToken.psc" Line 472

I mean I don't even have Steam installed on drive C, but maybe that doesn't matter. The "cannot call IsMenuEnabled() on a None object" part seems more worrying.

also my mod load order

Reveal hidden contents

+BP
+Zeug
+Bodyslide Bodies & Strapons
+Bodyslide Output 2
+Bodyslide Output
+Polistero's Cumnwealth Overlays Human
+AAF Overlay Patches Experimental
+CumNWealth Patches Base
+FO4 Leito Voicefix
+Strapon for Fusion Girl
+NSFWsoundpack 02.01
+AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All
+Slave and Model Poses
+Real Handcuffs
+TortureDevices
-lePiercings Bodyslide visibility mod
-lePiercings CBBE 2.0.2
+lePiercings Fusion Girl 2.0.2
+AAF Violate Purgatory 1.0
+Violate BadEnd v01_03
+AAF Violate V1
+Raider Pet v1.4 Localized
+M.C.G. Fallout4 2.7.30 Skippable dialogues
+M.C.G. Fallout4 2.7.30
+HoTC Lite AAF patch V1.01
+Hookers of the Commonwealth Lite (HotC Lite) - Standalone Version
+AAF FamilyPlanningEnhanced 2.2
+bp70FO4sexanimations 2.1.1
+50Shades FluidPatch
+50Shades v01.05
+FO4 AnimByLeito Alternate Female Voices v1
+FO4 AnimationsByLeito v2
+SavageCabbages Animation Pack
+Vadermania
+Mutated Lust v1.2
+Atomic Lust
+Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
+CreaturePack v02 00
+Real Animated Poses
+AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes
+Advanced Animation Framework Basic Animations Theme
+AAF Beta 92
-Absolutely Skimpy Attire Bodyslide Fix
-Absolutely Skimpy Attire
+NX2C 'Wild Ivy' Sloot Suit for Fusion Girl
+NX2C SlootSuit-Main Files
+DickyPinupFusion v2
+Vtaw Jumpsuit - Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion
+VtawJumpsuit
+Honest Abe's Armor Series -Fusion Girl Bodyslide Data
+Honest Abe's Armor Series CBBE
+Ghaans Revealing Fusion Outfits
+Fusion Girl Vanilla Outfits
-Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+Radiation Queen Body presets for FUSION GIRL
+Radiation Queen - Fusion Girl - CBBE - Skin Textures
+BodyTalk V2
+LMCC 2k Face Textures
+Real HD Face Textures 2k Missing
+Real HD Update Far Harbor
+Real HD Face Textures 2k Update
+Real HD Face Textures 2k
+Vagina&Anus Morphs for Fusion Girl
-ZeX-FusionGirl-4KTextures
+ZeX - Fusion Girl
+MTM CBP Physics Preset
+CBP Physics for Fallout 4
+ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX)
+Companion Ivy 4 RadioFix Patch2
+Companion Ivy 4 ChicGeek
+Companion Ivy 4 base
+Real Comics Replacer
+Real Comics
+Vault Meat Pervert Nip-Boy NMM Installer
+Vault Girl Textures - Neo's FOMOD Version
+Vault Girl Interface - Neo's FOMOD Version
+Skip New Game Intro
+Extended Dialogue Interface
+HUDFramework
+LooksMenu Body Tattoos (CBBE) (EVB or vanilla)
+Immersive Mouth and Teeth - 6.0
+The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One
+Looks Mirror
+Looks Menu Customization Compendium
+LooksMenu
+CBBE to Fusion Girl Bodyslide Conversion Reference
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Visible Galaxy 4k and Framework
+Pinups of the Wasteland
+Far Harbor - Glowing Magazines
+ETSGS - Easy To See Glowing Stuff
+Faster Terminal Displays
+Mod Configuration Menu
+Shaikujin's Better warning for settlements being attacked
+Key Remapping Done Proper
+Hide or Fix Pip-Boy at workbench
+CWSSRedux_patch
+CWSS Redux
+Homemaker - Expanded Settlements
+Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
+F4SE Data
*DLC: Automatron
*DLC: Contraptions Workshop
*DLC: Far Harbor
*DLC: Nuka-World
*DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop
*DLC: Wasteland Workshop

Nothing is overwriting Real Handcuffs, while it itself is overwriting AAF Beta 92 (LL Fourplay script and dll).

plugin load order:

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
Homemaker.esm
HUDFramework.esm
XDI.esm
TortureDevices.esm
AAF.esm
TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LooksMirror.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
HidePipboy.esp
RealComics.esp
NSFW Comics.esp
CompanionIvy.esp
Skip New Game Intro.esp
HAAS Core Replacer.esp
HAAS Automatron Replacer.esp
HAAS Far Harbor Replacer.esp
HAAS Nuka World Replacer.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
VtawJumpsuit.esp
NX2C.esp
RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Slave&ModelPinup.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
AA HotC - Standalone.esp
Raider Pet.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AFVPurgatory.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
le666piercings.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
CumNWealth.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Thanks for the papyrus log, this is very interesting:

Function HandleMappedKey(String mapping)
    If (mapping == "Pipboy")
        If (!_inputLayer.IsMenuEnabled())
            Actor maybeDoingFavor = LL_FourPlay.LastCrossHairActor()
            If (maybeDoingFavor != None && maybeDoingFavor.GetFormID() != 0 && !maybeDoingFavor.IsDead() && maybeDoingFavor.IsDoingFavor())

The only possible conclusion is that _inputLayer is None. That is most definitively not supposed to happen. I will try to come up with a way that allows the mod to recover from that situation. I cannot promise anything though, as I have no idea how it got into this situation in the first place.

The C drive paths are the paths on my computer when the scripts were compiled (note that the folder is "Fallout 4 Creation Kit", not "Fallout 4").

By the way, AAF Beta 93 is available, it contains the same LL Fourplay version as the newest Real Handcuffs.