5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Did you allow the Bugthesda update to install?

I don't think so, This mod plus the others I had planned on are working also (Castle V2, Sanctuary roofs repaired). I haven't had the time yet to install anything else and it might still be a few game days before I actually try these. I want to get both of those area's upgraded before I do anything that might take a long amount of time to recover.

Heather is stuck in handcuffs pose even though she doesn't have handcuffs equipped anymore.  i have tried equipping and unequipping different hand cuffs on her but no change she still remains in handcuff pose.  i tried recycleactor on her but then the game crashes with a "realhandcuffs unable to find mt animation keyword for 0" message.  i tried unequipall no change.  not sure what to do now.

Very Good :), now that I'm getting to see the mod it works very well. Wearing handcuffs and trying to do anything with the Pip Boy automatically going to the cuffs  was a very good idea, it prevents almost everything and only being able to handle the smallest items further reduces that. The Collar is also well thought out, good mod.

Posted (edited)

Hey, i have been having CTDs on startup upon using this mod, I have found the issue using Buffout 4 crashlogs, it seems that the mod Cabot House Enhanced Quests causes these crashes when loaded with Real Handcuffs, any chance for a fix patch?

If relevant, I'm using the StoryWealth collection. I get the crash when I enabled the Cabot House mod plugin with the Real Handcuffs base plugin. Disabling either the Cabot House mod plugin or the Real Handcuffs plugin seems to fix my crashes.

If it helps on the Cabot House mod page it says: "This mod will conflict with any mods that alter the primary quest: The Secret of Cabot House (Quest ID: MS09).  However, if the other mod only includes minor edits to quest MS09, you may be able to resolve the conflict by placing this mod after the conflicting mod in your load order."

Edited by SamuelusLJaxonus
grammar
14 hours ago, alex61821 said:

Heather is stuck in handcuffs pose even though she doesn't have handcuffs equipped anymore.  i have tried equipping and unequipping different hand cuffs on her but no change she still remains in handcuff pose.  i tried recycleactor on her but then the game crashes with a "realhandcuffs unable to find mt animation keyword for 0" message.  i tried unequipall no change.  not sure what to do now.

Things you can try:

• check that the mod is working correctly with another NPC, e.g. a random settler - things might not be installed correctly
  • check that Heather's pose is actually caused by Real Handcuffs and not by another mod, e.g. Torture Devices or Devious Devices
  • aim at her with your "crosshair" and then open MCM, check the Real Handcuffs debug menu, it will show you whether the game thinks that she is wearing handcuffs or not
  • temporarily disable Real Handcuffs in the MCM debug page and see if that solves the problem
1 hour ago, SamuelusLJaxonus said:

Hey, i have been having CTDs on startup upon using this mod, I have found the issue using Buffout 4 crashlogs, it seems that the mod Cabot House Enhanced Quests causes these crashes when loaded with Real Handcuffs, any chance for a fix patch?

If relevant, I'm using the StoryWealth collection. I get the crash when I enabled the Cabot House mod plugin with the Real Handcuffs base plugin. Disabling either the Cabot House mod plugin or the Real Handcuffs plugin seems to fix my crashes.

If it helps on the Cabot House mod page it says: "This mod will conflict with any mods that alter the primary quest: The Secret of Cabot House (Quest ID: MS09).  However, if the other mod only includes minor edits to quest MS09, you may be able to resolve the conflict by placing this mod after the conflicting mod in your load order."

I'm sorry but I cannot help you here. I quickly downloaded and installed the Cabot House Enhanced Quests mod to take a look. It does not seem to have any conflicts with mine, and I can start the game and load save games with both mods enabled, no crashes for me

On 4/27/2024 at 7:18 PM, Kharos said:

I am currently working on an update to improve compatibility with Kziid Fetish Toolset.I am attaching a beta to this post. If you are using Kziid's feel free to try this out, but please be aware that this has not yet been fully tested - there might be 🐛.

Current changelog (the last item is not related to Kziid, it's a Just Business compatibility fix):

- hide regular handcuffs and hinged handcuffs when actors are bound with Kziid Fethish Toolset bondage items
- recognize when player is bound by Kziid Fetish Toolset boundage items and forbid equipping/unequipping handcuffs/collars on NPCs
- use gagged moans when NPCs are gagged by Kziid Fetish Toolset gags and shocked by shock collars
- improve detection and handling of Just Business cloning operations to reduce the chance of lost handcuffs/collars

Small update for the previous beta, this should improve reliability of "hide handcuffs" mode when using Kziid items.

RealHandcuffs.0.4.18 beta 2.7z

Quick question regarding the Mark III firmware update for the shock collar. I have one character that can craft it and one that can't, I don't see any perk reqs when mousing over the mod in the crafting menu, so wondering why one of my chars can craft the mark 3 firmware and the other can't. Thanks.

On 5/11/2024 at 5:10 PM, Jiurachi09 said:

Where do i find the robco dump firmware for the collars?

On 5/16/2024 at 11:02 AM, Martok73 said:

Quick question regarding the Mark III firmware update for the shock collar. I have one character that can craft it and one that can't, I don't see any perk reqs when mousing over the mod in the crafting menu, so wondering why one of my chars can craft the mark 3 firmware and the other can't. Thanks.

The requirements to create a firmware dump (mark 2 or mark 3) are: You need to have an existing shock collar in your inventory with the same firmware. Basically your character will download the firmware of an existing shock colllar and store that copy on a holodisk. This copy can then be used as an ingredient to create a new shock collar.

14 hours ago, Kharos said:

The requirements to create a firmware dump (mark 2 or mark 3) are: You need to have an existing shock collar in your inventory with the same firmware. Basically your character will download the firmware of an existing shock colllar and store that copy on a holodisk. This copy can then be used as an ingredient to create a new shock collar.

Ok, that makes sense I guess. I noticed that when the auto collar option is checked under the Just Business section that the collar that gets auto-equipped on new slaves is random, or at least it seems to be anyway. So, I'll need to find or craft a random collar until I get one that is mk3 before I will be able to craft the firmware then correct?

Once I have one collar that is mk3, will I be able to continue to craft mk3 firmware or will I have to keep at least one mk3 collar in inventory to craft the firmware to make new collars?

On 5/20/2024 at 5:29 AM, rhb38 said:

When walking with handcuffs, the movement is masculine. Is it due to the MOD itself, or is it the influence of other MODs? Is there any solution?

It's a long time since I did the MT animations, and I was following a tutorial which I did not fully understand, but looking at things again it is possible that this is caused by the mod and just never was noticed.

Can you give an example where it is clearly visible for testing? Are you talking about the player, or NPCs, or both? Did you install any animation mods?