Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

I have a question to those who know more about mods here since I don't see many updates ... I am interested in working with the original models ... how can I get them out of the game to transform them into .g1t or models to modify them in blender ... me I explain ... I am particularly interested in creating ... since nobody has done it ... a model that I made in photoshop and I was interested in bringing it to reality in DOA 6 ... my particular idea would be to take the Hon_Cos_002 model and in blender open the shirt and use parts of the model hon_cos_003 or Hon_cos_030 to make the neckline with the bikini ... the issue is that I can take a model of those who have already created even one of honoka naked out there but I have not found the one honoka model with the shirt (without the blazer) and the skirt of hon_cos_002 ... I don't know if you can help me see how I get out of the game files ... maybe with the guts_tools I can download the files to work on it in render and create my dream honoka mod

Honoka - 2020-02-29.png

honokanew01.png

honokasch7.png

2021-03-05 (1).png

2021-03-05 (2).png

2021-03-05 (3).png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 3:12 PM, yun2673436976 said:

dantekapoorI like your avatar very much, please tell me this MOD File Download link. good luch!

glad u like my avatar i took this while playing with this mod ,, this belong to gotto tom .. here is the link from where u can get this its included in big pack with other mods u will find this one also -----  https://www.deviantart.com/gattotomdoa5lrmods/art/DOA6-2K-Subs-Mod-Pack-819091946

5 hours ago, Azkni said:

They are .g1a files and u can export them to blender easily in fbx format, but no the inverse

5 hours ago, Azkni said:

the face animations are bugged btw, hope they fix the tool u.u 

I believe you misunderstood me, apologies. I'm not looking for the animation files. I'm looking for the move data files. Stuff like startup, active, recovery, hit level, animation speed, etc.

6 hours ago, sorwah said:

I believe you misunderstood me, apologies. I'm not looking for the animation files. I'm looking for the move data files. Stuff like startup, active, recovery, hit level, animation speed, etc.

wops sorry I have no idea about that and never modded doa5 u.u

1 hour ago, Azkni said:

wops sorry I have no idea about that and never modded doa5 u.u

No worries, and yeah the moveset files have always been BIN files from DOA1-DOA5. I just don't know if that changed (or had any reason to) in DOA6's new engine.

I think I have to find a way to either decrypt or uncompress the file like

Dead or Alive 6\36\36.bin

as I think that's the last patch file before they ceased support. Appreciate it if anyone knows/can suggest a way to do such. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, BeeLy1011 said:

I've been trying to get a hair model to work as a part of a mod I'm trying to make, but this is how it looks in game. What can I do to make it look right? 

blender_2021-03-25_18-24-45.png

U gonna need to give us more information about what u did exactly, for what I see on the screenshot in game, the hair model isnt showing, you may have used g1m_hide and hide the wrong numbers? Did u weight painted it? I also suggest to delete that HON_HAIR_001 (I guess u r using that one) and use a new one, sometimes they bug if you modify them a lot. 

Also check the UV map of the hair, is it posible that all vertex are in a corner of the uvmap?

On 3/29/2021 at 9:39 PM, jaafar85 said:

please how can i fix this, i`ll try to add a mesh from other mod to mai mod ?

How much do you know about DOA 6's "softbody" problem? You will need the two blender plugin listed in the first post of this topic:

NEW Improved version of Soft Body Mesh Plug-in for blender here!

NEW Tool for fixing Soft Body Meshes gaps here!

On 3/26/2021 at 1:09 PM, Azkni said:

U gonna need to give us more information about what u did exactly, for what I see on the screenshot in game, the hair model isnt showing, you may have used g1m_hide and hide the wrong numbers? Did u weight painted it? I also suggest to delete that HON_HAIR_001 (I guess u r using that one) and use a new one, sometimes they bug if you modify them a lot. 

Also check the UV map of the hair, is it posible that all vertex are in a corner of the uvmap?

This is what it looks like, is this what you mean?

blender_2021-03-30_16-13-46.png