I rarely feel the need to comment on most things but this is incredible. Some of the most realistic things like 'hair animation" is truly remarkable and something I never thought I'd see in the Sims4. Just one more of the most sfw/vanilla things that is missing from the game.

Bravo!

wow. Deleting posts without even saying why. We can't even have a proper discussion. Some answers are now just a fucking mess and they have 0 contexts without the deleted posts.

Since giving proper arguments about something is a waste of time I'm done with this site. I'm tired to see a site hidding every people mistakes/arguments and so on. What is the point to this forum if it's just to say "thank you!" "beautiful!" "could you do this pls <insert random suggestion>?" We can't even discuss about the future of OP project, or even review the way OP handle it.

I think the posts was relevant to this thread since they were about the support of a project in development and our point of view about it. 

43 minutes ago, khyan69 said:

wow. Deleting posts without even saying why. We can't even have a proper discussion. Some answers are now just a fucking mess and they have 0 contexts without the deleted posts.

Since giving proper arguments about something is a waste of time I'm done with this site. I'm tired to see a site hidding every people mistakes/arguments and so on. What is the point to this forum if it's just to say "thank you!" "beautiful!" "could you do this pls <insert random suggestion>?" We can't even discuss about the future of OP project, or even review the way OP handle it.

I think the posts was relevant to this thread since they were about the support of a project in development and our point of view about it. 

I see your point but in this individual case we didn't lose much, 

Just some dude trying to pressurise others into a subscription and getting told off, 

Doesn't need more attention than he deserves, 

I would consider releasing a working build no matter how few features it has so the sim youtubers could mention/review it as they did with wickedwhims. Would give more attention to the project and if whatever few features included in the build were high quality that you couldn't get anywhere else would make them want to pledge.

No news for a while isn't usually a good sign.  The author was pushing for donations without a working alpha and was disappointed that he wasn't getting lots of donations on his patreon.

I'm not sure if this is a scam or not.  The presentation is awesome as well as the feature set but the author hasn't been active on his own forum thread.

Most players aren't willing to donate lots of money on vaporware.  It seemed like he was hoping to get lots of donations without a working alpha and was disappointed.  I'm skeptical but hopefully the author makes good on his promises.

I'm not one to hype up a project like this and call the author a genius (like others) until I see something real.  If the author makes good on the project features I'm sure he'll get lots of players interested in donating.  You have to do the work before you reap the rewards.

4 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

To be fair though, if someone is working on coding, there's not much to say. You can't post updates either.

Wrong.  The author can easily post what he is working on and his progress with the current feature implementation, testing, etc.  The fact that he is ignoring his own mod thread is cause for concern.  As an author myself (different sites, using different names) I find it refreshing to take a break from coding and post updates on my mod or game thread.

I'm not saying that he isn't working on his project (only he knows for sure), it just isn't very player friendly to ignore those who want to support him and the project.

Guest SkylarAstarot

Awesome Job! This is how The Sims 4 should be, with realistic and physical movements, dynamics of soft and rigid bodies, hair dynamics and without skin vanilla. Congratulations for you great working, for texts and dialogues I would love to translate them into Spanish.

Waiting anxiously, we had a lot of fun with my girlfriends. ?

My cordial greetings.

Impressive stuff. Truly a masterwork mod - one of the most impressive I've seen from any game TBH.

But... dude needs to smarten up on the business side. As much as we'd like to just say 'Hey, if you think this is worth something, just drop me some cash and enjoy!'... reality is people just respond to incentives and rewards.

If he wants more donation on Patreon, he basically has to promise some early access stuff - which is pretty much the accepted norm for this sort of stuff. In return, he's going to get a lot more donations from eager beavers - reasonable non-payers (most of us) aren't going to complain - it'll simply be seen as the way that the modder can actually even work on the mod.

Once it's sufficiently established, they can go back to the release everything to the community stuff (or they can change what they make exclusive/early to patreon supporters).

Best of luck... looks like the potential fulfillment of many horny gamers long time fantasies.

Also... the name of this project could stand to see a retitle. Project/product names should tell people what it is pretty much right away - unless you want to throw in extra marketing muscle in order to make people associate the name with what the product is - but it sounds like Red Faction is already under resourced in that area.

WickedWhims is precise and catchy. 'Red Faction's Lab' tells me nothing. Even something basic and boring like - Red Faction's Advanced Sex Sim Mod would do a better job of conveying (and thus drawing attention to the mod).

I messaged Red on patreon and this is what he had to say: " Hi DriftIzReal, The rig is already 90% complete. I'm currently working on the Auto-Tune which is the main task to achieve for the release. In case you missed it : the Auto-Tune is a tool to make interactions creation easier. There is unfortunatly not much to show of it because it's a technical tool (unlike the rig which is very visual), but I will try to show a few things once it will be more advanced. I wish you a nice day. RED"

On 4/4/2019 at 6:59 AM, WZDDL said:

It's really awesome.....

On 4/6/2019 at 11:03 PM, manflag said:

This mod is the future.

On 4/7/2019 at 4:52 AM, Guest said:

my mind is blown,wish you the best for your work!

On 4/7/2019 at 6:28 AM, a0407506 said:

Thank you for everything you have done

On 4/9/2019 at 11:58 AM, shar181 said:

I have literally never been more excited about a mod!

On 4/9/2019 at 3:09 PM, Clueless66 said:

Great work so far. I'll follow this to see how you progress. Keep up the good work.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, Prince Planet said:

What has been done so far, oh my.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:01 PM, simuser4 said:

this is like the best invention to the sims ?

On 4/15/2019 at 4:53 AM, irishbastard said:

The potential in this project... holy shit.
I hope you get all the support you need for this so you can work fulltime on this. Knowing the adult game and modding community... you'll more than likely end up getting it. This needs to be spread around the sims 4 adult modding community and hell even beyond.

On 4/17/2019 at 12:22 AM, DimensionWitch said:

I've been following this for a while now but only today did I take the time to actually fully read it and watch the videos. Good god man! This is brilliant! made for sex or not this is some fantastic work in animating and the whole physics of the sim. I don't know much about the subject but can't wait for it to be released! :)

On 4/17/2019 at 6:43 AM, ultimate said:

Thats amazing! Good job. ?

On 4/17/2019 at 5:54 PM, Khyttyn said:

It's beautiful

On 4/17/2019 at 7:53 PM, RozseTww said:

I rarely feel the need to comment on most things but this is incredible. Some of the most realistic things like 'hair animation" is truly remarkable and something I never thought I'd see in the Sims4.

On 4/21/2019 at 2:28 AM, BúhoSolitario said:

I think this is the most ambicious and the best proyect i see in LoversLab. I'll hope this proyect can be success. You are a genius.

On 4/28/2019 at 4:48 PM, i_am_karenk said:

amazing job! thanks for your efforts and your sincerity

On 5/4/2019 at 5:02 PM, Hodi96 said:

Keep up the good work mate

On 5/7/2019 at 1:33 AM, SkylarAstarot said:

Awesome Job! This is how The Sims 4 should be

Congratulations for you great working

On 5/8/2019 at 12:52 AM, bruksmanholer said:

Sensational! Congratulations on the commitment and dedication!

On 4/18/2019 at 12:49 AM, frozenhellfire said:

This looks amazing and super innovative, wishing the best for you and this project.

Thank you all for this ton of kind words ?

On 4/5/2019 at 3:26 PM, sadsadasdas said:

谢谢楼主分享!

谢谢!

On 4/7/2019 at 11:27 PM, JdR2014 said:

Très bon travail, je suis sûr que c’est une nouvelle étape dans l’avenir des Sims 4. :heart:

Merci !

On 4/7/2019 at 10:58 AM, GECK.O said:

What would happen if I force to use body height slider?

What would happen with the titan rig and collision? 

Like when the hand should touch the breast, but because of height differences, the hand landed in the face. Or penis try to insert to vagina where is 10 cm below?

Have you ever test it?

You will get the same results than with WW : there will be clipping.

On 4/7/2019 at 1:19 PM, G315t said:

It would be easier for the people to follow annoucements in the app than on LL. And you could create several subchannels for work in progress, announcement, bug reports, suggestions and so on. 

Ok thank you. I'm gonna think about it ?

On 4/9/2019 at 6:41 AM, GECK.O said:

I wonder whatever Titan rig will work outside the sex scene?

Like when sims sit down, the fat tissue is flatten.

Or the big breast is swinging when moving and look down.

The rig is used to make the animations. Animations made with the rig will have fullbody physics. Others won't ?

On 4/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, Darkening Demise said:

Will you support canine sex (bestiality)?

Not personally but if my memory serves me well someone asked me in private if he can add it on top of my work and I replied that yes he could.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:49 AM, ellessarr said:

1 - like others tolds a way to add the "physic to all vanille game animations"

2 - if possible a way to improve how sims "accept/refuse"

3 - like others told release a "family-friend version for sites like modthesims for get more peoples to support your work.

4 - a really good improved AI for the sims 4

1. It's not planned for the release but it will be possible
  2. It's planned
  3. Indeed I will see how the work could be splitted to have a SFW version of the mod
  4. Planned as well. I don't want to see my sims go jogging in the middle of a date. No more ?
On 4/16/2019 at 1:15 AM, Derydlus said:

Do you have plans to have a nudism/exhibitionism system similar to Wicked Whims? I understand if not, I'm just curious about whether this will someday (no rush) replace Wicked Whims for me.

Not at the moment I'm sorry ?

On 4/21/2019 at 1:15 AM, Rogelio11 said:

Any chance on making a video on a female sim that has a bigger body like her butt and breast (both maximum full size)  so I can check on how the collision work out. 

I don't make any promise but I will try if I have some spare time ?

It won't change the physics though : the fat will move the same whatever the sims is skinny or fat. Physics is pre-rendered and saved within the animation.

On 4/3/2019 at 11:22 PM, p1718922 said:

Become patreon in 1 min

On 4/6/2019 at 12:47 AM, Lets Get Illuminaughty said:

I dont normally pledge to this type of thing, but I 100% am supporting you

On 4/9/2019 at 4:25 PM, fordirty said:

Supported! Not only does this look like a breakthrough in adult mods, but also for non-adult purposes.

Thank you for your support ?