On 4/30/2020 at 10:34 AM, slizer40000 said:

I included the animations from GSPoses now with permission from Gunslicer, and from Yogakiin that is free to redistribute according to Nexus SE mod w/o permission. You still have to download Crawl on All Fours from Nexus though for folder 11149 to trigger when females are wearing certain Devious Devices.

24/25 sets work out of the box if you follow the instructions.

I don't remember which GSPose is which but you can compare file sizes.

As I said before, if there is enough interest, I might make a lot more GSPoses and other idles into more sophisticated sets of conditional triggers.

DAR-LA v2.7z 2.44 MB · 23 downloads

P.S. This set works by default alongside mods such as DAR Modesty, i.e. non-exhibitionist females covering up when naked.

So, for at least one of the idles I'm getting a T pose.

New game (ASLAL), no devices equipped, just ragged clothes. Arousal near 0.

I don't have GS Poses installed, did copy the animations from Crawl on fours to the appropriate folder. Other DAR animations are working. Ran FNIS. Running LE.

Do I need GS Poses installed for this to work? Or is this SE only?

9 hours ago, nb097 said:

So, for at least one of the idles I'm getting a T pose.

New game (ASLAL), no devices equipped, just ragged clothes. Arousal near 0.

I don't have GS Poses installed, did copy the animations from Crawl on fours to the appropriate folder. Other DAR animations are working. Ran FNIS. Running LE.

Do I need GS Poses installed for this to work? Or is this SE only?

These files are for SE since that's what I'm using. You can download the LE files and replace as you want.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:34 PM, slizer40000 said:

I included the animations from GSPoses now with permission from Gunslicer, and from Yogakiin that is free to redistribute according to Nexus SE mod w/o permission. You still have to download Crawl on All Fours from Nexus though for folder 11149 to trigger when females are wearing certain Devious Devices.

24/25 sets work out of the box if you follow the instructions.

I don't remember which GSPose is which but you can compare file sizes.

As I said before, if there is enough interest, I might make a lot more GSPoses and other idles into more sophisticated sets of conditional triggers.

DAR-LA v2.7z 2.44 MB · 28 downloads

P.S. This set works by default alongside mods such as DAR Modesty, i.e. non-exhibitionist females covering up when naked.

Random percentage should be 1, 0.5, 0.33, 0.25...etc(priority low to high).

On 4/30/2020 at 5:30 PM, slizer40000 said:

None of these animations were made by me. They belong to Gunslicer and the author of Yogakiin. I dare not try to make animations for Skyrim, knowing precious little about Blender animations and rigging.

Regarding SLAL, the conditional nature of Dynamic Animation Replacer does not allow to inject new animations. FNIS is for injecting animations. Rather, DAR dynamically replaces existing animations (e.g. mt_idle.hkx) according to the _conditions.txt file.

So, it would be difficult to seamlessly integrate these animations as foreplay, because they will be clipped short when the actual SLAL animations start. Maybe you could play with the timers, adjusting for each idle, and trigger the idles (GSPoses come to mind) by hooking into SexLab keywords, magic effects, factions, etc.

What you can also do is to conditionally replace one of the SLAL animations. All in all, it is far more simple to just use SexLab and its many addons for similar functionality.

How does the mt idle.hkx look like?  Can you point me to a GIF? or VID ? Wonder if it can be used in TFD prostitution mod instead of one of the dances ....showing off the wares

I could try myself but it would be nice to se it beforehand

Thanx

16 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

Random percentage should be 1, 0.5, 0.33, 0.25...etc(priority low to high).

I naively followed the information from the existing threads. Some claimed more uniformly distributed idles. No proof was provided though ...

Assuming it is a nested elseif, the random function evaluating based on priority, then you're correct, the values should be 1/x(i), 1≤x≤x(max).

Here's the updated file. Also added a description for idles used in this file.

DAR-LA v3.7z

I don't use mods for any position animation. I went into the content with additem to try your animations. The use of animation capes given as armor is very challenging. I made a series of coding to open it via OSex. And it worked great. I divided the animation directory into 5 parts. With 51 Animations in each ...
The rar file I prepared for myself is in Turkish. I don't have English.
It is very practical to play and reach all of the animations quickly. If you want, I can send the file.
If Google Translate made a wrong translation, sorry in advance ..

Hi. I tried this earlier with Fnis+Nemesis but my player character is stucked in her idle stance. No running, walking or even jumping animations. NPC's all seem to be behaving the same way. Some are even walking in slowmotion. Uninstalling fixes these problems. Also tried running just Nemesis but results the same way.

Is this exclusive for Fnis use?

Thank you.

6 hours ago, goderin said:

Hi. I tried this earlier with Fnis+Nemesis but my player character is stucked in her idle stance. No running, walking or even jumping animations. NPC's all seem to be behaving the same way. Some are even walking in slowmotion. Uninstalling fixes these problems. Also tried running just Nemesis but results the same way.

Is this exclusive for Fnis use?

Thank you.

I get that with Nemesis when I have 13,000 or so animations.

You're gonna have to make some cuts

Can anyone tell me where the SLaL animations are ? i Previously installed GSPoses(btw great work !!) then came back to installe SLAL. I'm guessing SLAL animations should be in The selectors where the other poses are right ? I've read something in this topic about activating slal in MCM. The problem is that i did the right procedure, installed the mod with vortex, ran fnis etc etc... Are Slal animations related to a specific number (239 for example) or am i missing something ?

EDIT: i managed to have animation loader load the GS SLAL animations (checked in MCM) the problem is that i have no rings nor spells for the animations, i only have the ones for the poses.

On 5/7/2020 at 12:01 PM, JaydaKidd said:

how do you update this mod through mid playthrough I am using Skyrim SE

Just replace with the new version.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:05 AM, Niseka said:

Possible to get more massage/ foreplay animations ?

Finishing the animation of the Rieklings I will make one of these to vary a little.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:53 PM, memo3d said:

Can anyone tell me where the SLaL animations are ? i Previously installed GSPoses(btw great work !!) then came back to installe SLAL. I'm guessing SLAL animations should be in The selectors where the other poses are right ? I've read something in this topic about activating slal in MCM. The problem is that i did the right procedure, installed the mod with vortex, ran fnis etc etc... Are Slal animations related to a specific number (239 for example) or am i missing something ?

EDIT: i managed to have animation loader load the GS SLAL animations (checked in MCM) the problem is that i have no rings nor spells for the animations, i only have the ones for the poses.

SLAL animations go to Sexlab after being activated, and can be activated manually or by other Mods.

Spoiler

1354401134_enb2020_05_1016_18_33_56.jpg.5e320302fd5cf8a8503f21a67bd591da.jpg1985689577_enb2020_05_1016_18_39_73.jpg.7ebfeb33a165ee78fb61b392758a0081.jpg579688253_enb2020_05_1016_18_44_23.jpg.9dd0bafb0511c88acb24ac52485c4fef.jpg169762343_enb2020_05_1016_19_02_33.jpg.003db3378f544eb3740e00df6ee057c8.jpg1577423416_enb2020_05_1016_19_15_67.jpg.758392c7d03d7bf3bcf2229fdb4af8ea.jpg536051310_enb2020_05_1016_19_26_33.jpg.ec609a32824d9bcf6d215c15f4d4b06b.jpg

And it has to be the right actors for animation to work. Rieklings, Giants, Humans, etc.

And animations with more than 2 actors it is not possible to activate manually by Sexlab as far as I know. (I don't know much)

9 hours ago, fallenealgez said:

hi GS, just wanna ask what hair mod do you use in the current GIF? (the one with blonde elf)

Thanks!

Is the latest version of KS Hairdos, even after years there are still updates, it’s worth taking a look from time to time.

Is from the SE version, I don’t know if the LE version contains this hair but it probably should have.

Hello Gunslicer. First of all, I wanted to express my gratitude for your high-quality animations. But I want to ask about one moment. The first animations had accompanying names for the most part. All that is going on now is just numbers. You can write at least a short description for example: number and standing/lying/45d/dance...