On 5/22/2019 at 4:49 AM, RichterQ87 said:

I don't like to make assumptions when it comes to modding Skyrim. That's an easy way to fuck up your game. 

That is a good policy to have. :classic_happy:

But as it is stated in the download page and like @Hylysi mentioned, the latest SUM will work with the latest UIE patch available for download. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I select the player as actor, then go to dump StorageUtil, and show int values, then select "Dump <playername> only and dump all INT values...

Instead of getting the values in the log, I get a whole lot of these:

[06/30/2019 - 09:57:02PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [iSUmMCM (15000D62)].isumconfig.GetOidIdx() - "iSUmConfigBase.psc" Line 333
    [iSUmMCM (15000D62)].isumconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "iSUmConfig.psc" Line 650
    [iSUmMCM (15000D62)].isumconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (17000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159

If I untick the "Dump <name> only" option, it dumps everything as expected.

On a related topic...

Two things are confusing about the StorageUtil page:

1) In the dump selection drop-down, it refers to INT LIST but it seems to mean INT VALUE, it isn't limited to INT lists.

2) In the value modification fields, it again refers to "LIST" but clearly you are setting single values.

Why not make the drop-down able to distinguish between scalar values and lists?

StorageUtil has the debug functions to handle eight different kinds of key; it distinguishes lists from scalars.

Also, for scalar values, why not show the current value at time of page-reset in the info-tool-tip? This would obviate a lot of dumping, window swapping and log inspection.

A bonus feature would be to click a key in the list of keys and pop out an input box to type the value for it - preloaded with the current value.

Much less error prone than having to type the key for existing values.

P.S.

I had a mod of my own that did some of this StorageUtil stuff, but not the other stuff. SUM is better as mine *only* dumped to logs (which was OK on my dev machine, but not so good on my main box), and I never had time to improve it. I kept wishing I had updated it to show in the MCM though.

Another huge benefit of SUM, is I can whine about features I want, and put in zero effort to create them!

Though that may not achieve the desired result ?

Overall a very useful mod. I hope you update it further ?

18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If I select the player as actor, then go to dump StorageUtil, and show int values, then select "Dump <playername> only and dump all INT values...

Instead of getting the values in the log, I get a whole lot of these:

[06/30/2019 - 09:57:02PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [iSUmMCM (15000D62)].isumconfig.GetOidIdx() - "iSUmConfigBase.psc" Line 333
    [iSUmMCM (15000D62)].isumconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "iSUmConfig.psc" Line 650
    [iSUmMCM (15000D62)].isumconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (17000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159

The dump and the show int values are independent of one another. 

If you need something dumped to the log you need only select the container, the values type and then dump it. 

The show int values are for changing StorageUtil values in game.

Those errors are from an incorrect version of iSUmConfigBase script. Bad install?

On a related topic...

Two things are confusing about the StorageUtil page:

1) In the dump selection drop-down, it refers to INT LIST but it seems to mean INT VALUE, it isn't limited to INT lists.

2) In the value modification fields, it again refers to "LIST" but clearly you are setting single values.

Will fix. :classic_blush:

Thanks. 

Why not make the drop-down able to distinguish between scalar values and lists?

It was meant for scalar values only. Lists are not worth it. 

Also, for scalar values, why not show the current value at time of page-reset in the info-tool-tip? This would obviate a lot of dumping, window swapping and log inspection.

I was afraid it will slow down page loading on long lists. 

A bonus feature would be to click a key in the list of keys and pop out an input box to type the value for it - preloaded with the current value.

Much less error prone than having to type the key for existing values.

Can do. 

This will address the previous point as well because it will show the current value when selecting it in the list. 

Overall a very useful mod. 

Next version brings 'auto night eye' which aims to disprove that.  :classic_happy:

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Those errors are from an incorrect version of iSUmConfigBase script. Bad install?

Not unless Skyrim broke it somehow. Everything else seems working, and the files are a fresh install into MO, no old stuff.

The version is latest.

3 hours ago, Inte said:

I was afraid it will slow down page loading on long lists. 

Probably would be slower. Not that much though, and well worth it ... I think.

It's not like it's a feature used by the average user (or is it?)

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Next version brings 'auto night eye' which aims to disprove that.

The what? No. Don't answer.

On 7/3/2019 at 4:23 AM, ralphk11 said:

Hello

A lot of the factions have no name, not a fault of this mod I know.  Would it be possible to put the esp name in so we at least know where to look?

When you select the 'No Name' faction, if you look bellow in the help section you will see its ID. The first 2 digits of that ID is the mod No. 

So how is this mod actually supposed to work? Ive got the latest version and the UIE patch and none of its functions do anything. Neither the save/load MCM menus or the skill transfer works for me. Loaded it up, selected my actor, told it to save MCM menu settings to a file, gave it a file name and it said it was saving. Then went to skill transfer, and clicked "process skills" and "process spells" and clicked save, gave it a file name, and it said it was saving. Went to a new game, waiting for everything to load up, then went into it and told it to load both. It said it did. Nothing. No change to menus, no change to skills. Just standard level 1 character.

On 7/24/2019 at 8:31 AM, LaughingMan008 said:

I just got it to transfer my level and my spells but not my skills. LOL
Level 38, all base level 1 stats.

Make sure you have installed the latest StorageUtil mod version.

After updating SUM and SL (and tons of other mods, thus starting a new game), I now keep getting the "Untested SexLab version" popup message every time I load my game. Is it supposed to be like that? If I remember correcty from my previous install, I only got the message once after installing SUM, but not on subsequent saves...

And yes, I am on SSE, and am aware there is no official support. But maybe a hint?

I'm using SUM 1.30 & SL 1.63 b7. Don't see any related errors in the log.

On 7/31/2019 at 1:44 AM, Inte said:

Make sure you have installed the latest StorageUtil mod version.

Nope, still doesn't work. I downloaded and installed the version of Papyrus you have under your required mods. Tried it both with Mod Manager, and with just copying it into the main game directory, it still doesn't work. No matter what options I click to tell it to process, I cannot get my skills to transfer. It still transfers my level and experience though. Level 38, bar almost at 39, base skills for everything.

enb 2019_08_02 16_02_44_17.bmp

9 hours ago, LaughingMan008 said:

Nope, still doesn't work. I downloaded and installed the version of Papyrus you have under your required mods. Tried it both with Mod Manager, and with just copying it into the main game directory, it still doesn't work. No matter what options I click to tell it to process, I cannot get my skills to transfer. It still transfers my level and experience though. Level 38, bar almost at 39, base skills for everything.

enb 2019_08_02 16_02_44_17.bmp 3 MB · 1 download

Must be a bug then. I'll take a look. 

EDIT: Bug confirmed and squashed. Thanks. :classic_blush:

19 hours ago, past79 said:

After updating SUM and SL (and tons of other mods, thus starting a new game), I now keep getting the "Untested SexLab version" popup message every time I load my game. Is it supposed to be like that? If I remember correcty from my previous install, I only got the message once after installing SUM, but not on subsequent saves...

And yes, I am on SSE, and am aware there is no official support. But maybe a hint?

I'm using SUM 1.30 & SL 1.63 b7. Don't see any related errors in the log.

What SL version do you see in the SUM MCM?

4 hours ago, Inte said:

What SL version do you see in the SUM MCM?

SL reports 16207 (strangely enough), which is exacly what SUM displays. So judging by the code, SUM is doing exactly what it is supposed to

ElseIf (iSexLabVersion > 16200)
	Debug.MessageBox [...]

(Sorry had to peek :tounge_wink:)

Oooookay, I get it now. The last SUM version I had been using didn't have this check yet (or at least I couldn't find it). Could have sworn I had seen this popup before. But maybe it was from another mod.

Nevermind then, I guess there is a good reason to do it. Should be easy enough to get rid of, if it bothers me too much. Would be a nice feature though, to just acknowledge one time and then the popup gets suppressed until the version changes again. But probably not worth the effort.

Thanks for your response anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 6:56 PM, llokii70 said:

Is SUM 1.30 due to the Skyrim update to 1.5.80 and i know I asked this before, SUM is just a matter of resaving in CK to get a form 44. I'm assuming the UIE patch is pretty much a hard requirement.

I've ported it myself to use along my port of  Prison Overhaul Patched, the UIE patch works as-is with the converted SUM.esm