SkyrimBloodJig

Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

10 hours ago, TrisValentine said:

which results in broken costume or mod files.. so best to take a manual backup. which i did on reinstall after my game refused to launch on previous install.

thanks for your pointer.

thing is I do not have the original native folder anymore. Anyway if needed you just install the Noir one and the difference is minimal...

16 hours ago, TrisValentine said:

btw do you also experience this weird texture thing when claire gets bloody?

20190214040424_1.jpg

20190214040417_1.jpg

sometimes with blood or mud it is happening. 

2 minutes ago, Mickmida said:

thing is I do not have the original native folder anymore. Anyway if needed you just install the Noir one and the difference is minimal...

okay thank you..

32 minutes ago, Mickmida said:

the file you share is with or without the hat and bandana?

i didnt share any file. instead i put on a link to the authors page. there is both with or without hat.

but i can provide links for combined mods if anyone wants it.

For people who want both Transparent Noir and Topless to be combined after original guidance from @Netaj I will post here instructions:

1) Download manually both mods

2) Unzip the one mod inside your game's folder (D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RESIDENT EVIL 2  BIOHAZARD RE2)

3) Create a folder on desktop and unzip in there the other mod

4) Copy in your game's directory the folder 920563 or 920564 (depends which mod you chose to install second) 

5) Copy from the folder {for Noir is pl1005 for topless pl1006} [natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\pl1005] into the native folder that your game is (step 2).

NOTE: you need to replace only the last folder in the line and not the whole folder!

6) Repeat step 4 but for folder [natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\pl1005]

NOTE: you need to replace only the last folder in the line and not the whole folder!

7) Enjoy both mods

If you do not understand something send a pm I will not mind the disturbance...

Special thanks to @TrisValentine

5 hours ago, TrisValentine said:

New Claire transparent shirt mod released by author.

here is link and some screenshots after testing.

i hope screenshots are not too dark

20190215172726_1.jpg

20190215172747_1.jpg

20190215172827_1.jpg

it's more sexy to play with that mod than with the nude i  think...but more transparent than this would be great.

31 minutes ago, mortanios said:

it's more sexy to play with that mod than with the nude i  think

Amen. I don't know what it is but I find sheer or revealing clothing sexier than straight up nudity.

1 hour ago, reski said:

Amen. I don't know what it is but I find sheer or revealing clothing sexier than straight up nudity.

Me too

2 hours ago, mortanios said:

it's more sexy to play with that mod than with the nude i  think...but more transparent than this would be great.

this is a retexture. so if we go more transparent we will end up with skin colored shirt but the author have skills as i see. he is done as much transparency as one can do without getting fake-ish feeling on it. only thing i dont like is. tits too small xD

now that i think about it if he makes larger tities xD then it will be easy to spot texture painted on shirt.

my opinion: this is as good as one can make. kudos to the author.

1 hour ago, simecaio said:

Those goddamn high heels need to go. Accessories too. Specifically for me if others don't care for it.

At least for another full body version since it's unrealistic and ridiculous since nobody could run in high heels.

Great mod progress though. I love it.

Yeah i hate those heels, how can Ada and Anette can walk here, without breaking their heels or ankles 

jtnnoeO.png

10 minutes ago, rastafarid said:

Yeah i hate those heels, how can Ada and Anette can walk here, without breaking their heels or ankles 

jtnnoeO.png

That's what I'm saying. It doesn't make sense upon looking at where they're fucking walking. That shit would either break or get caught into something and then it's game over.

It's just as bad as Ada looking like she's cosplaying Inspector Gadget. I'm glad those clothes are coming off forever now. Maybe Annette too. Nude and barefoot all the way!

haha, i agree

Except personnaly i just want the basic outfit barefoot to be happy, with or without stocking for Ada

But i guess that if someone can make a foot model we can use it on any outfit or nude mod so everyone can be happy