Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

32 minutes ago, Sizustar said:

You can always use Fluffy modmanger or another trainer like this to swap character

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10256/model-swap-camera-trainer-wilsonso

Fluffy mod manager has its own model swapper right? where exactly can i find it in the menu or is it an add on? Also i was using Wilsions model swap mod with Ada but it creates that problem of where shes invisible so his mods a no go in that aspect. 

7 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

I dont know if i should use this Ada model for a video on my channel.. hmm.. very conflicted right now..

Desktop 2019.02.19 - 12.49.15.51_Moment(2).jpg

Boobs look weird. Reminds me of that REmake Jill modder that kept releasing new version of her tits until at what point they started looking like balloons literally.

5 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

If only more mods were like that with additional lacking of accessories.

No, it's not a goddamn foot fetish. I just prefer total nudity without particular small distractions.

If you're naked, especially in public, I will find it weird if you're still wearing something.

It's a choice but in the meantime just be wary about how you play the game with these mods advertised since YouTube has crazy rules, bots, and other shit.

Otherwise, you should be fine because there's plenty of nude mods I've enjoyed repeatedly seeing that's not removed.

If you're clever with the tools provided now, perhaps. Otherwise, it's mainly DLC. Experiment until you succeed or wait until further notice.

I also agree on the nude mod's being completely nude, since having clothes on? wouldn't make it a nude mod and if they had clothes? it would just be semi nude.

Archived