Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

57 minutes ago, VenturousGamer said:

That's what I'm saying. It doesn't make sense upon looking at where they're fucking walking. That shit would either break or get caught into something and then it's game over.

It's just as bad as Ada looking like she's cosplaying Inspector Gadget. I'm glad those clothes are coming off forever now. Maybe Annette too. Nude and barefoot all the way!

48 minutes ago, rastafarid said:

haha, i agree

Except personnaly i just want the basic outfit barefoot to be happy, with or without stocking for Ada

But i guess that if someone can make a foot model we can use it on any outfit or nude mod so everyone can be happy 

I agree with the both of you! I prefer barefoot and all naked but? it's not bad if we had some variations Like fishnets and what not. 

Just now, VenturousGamer said:

Maybe for some people who like variation but for me personally I prefer seeing everything. Especially in situations where vulnerability could be deeply enhanced (e.g. public nudity).

I prefer fully nude anatomically corrected base models so it's more immersible in environments. Having characters still wear something to cover themselves when they're supposed to be totally nude would just feel out of place and dishonest.

Thanks for understanding but I would really prefer variation opposed to just one model that feels a bit unfaithful. It's just sexier and honest to me that way.

Same here full nude is always the best and barefoot too! :)

10 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

There is no disclaimer that the characters are all 18+ in this game, first of all. Second, a nude mod of Sherry is both against this board's rules and a crime under a rider on one of the AMBER Laws. But yeah, folks here do get triggered too easily. It reminds me of a line from Hamlet about how someone protests too much. ?

Which line?

Archived