Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

4 minutes ago, stylel said:

I have Claire full nude installed via mod manager. How would i go about installing a different hair. Claire messy hair for elza for example is a full outfit mod with outfit. How did you just replace the hair?

Check the file names (PL"xxxx") each name refers to a part. ( check :natives\x64\streaming\sectionroot\character\player)

18 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

Check the file names (PL"xxxx") each name refers to a part. ( check :natives\x64\streaming\sectionroot\character\player)

Don't have streaming folder. That's probably when you install it without mod manager. I did manage it.  Just replace pl1000_hair_costume_c.pfb in natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl1000 with the one from messy hair mod. Seems to work just fine for now.

So, what program these days can pack rar files, that seem to be the only ones the mod manager can read? Found winrar, but apparently it's a trial version.

Don't all people these days use 7Zip?

Edit: oh, never mind. Extracted subfolders also work with the manager.

10 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Please upload this again. This could be worthwhile.

I guess you were right dude, game jurnos a practically praising the mod for its insane solid detail and love it, its the exact opposite of what i was saying lol. A paragraph from one jurno site.

This mod was created by the same modder that was responsible for the topless mod, so it’s a pretty solid nude mod. Now the reason I’m saying that this is a solid mod is because it’s a nicely detailed model and not a simple texture that was placed on top of Claire’s default outfit. We’ve seen such mods (mere nude texture replacements and nothing more) for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and the reason we have not shared them is because they look bad.

Now I know that some may not be interested in this mod, however – and from what we’ve seen these past few days – there is a high demand for such mods 

20 minutes ago, aldenalden4 said:

Ada mod link, use Mod Manager

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ut2v052paqz9ffi/ada_new_body.rar/file

Personally I won't use it, since the bust size is way bigger than what Ada's suppose to have and the modder added in random nail polish which I dislike, but for people that like huge boobs and nail polish, this is a decent mod!

Mmmm... It's not bad but I like the claire mod.

20190218224252_1.jpg

20190218224308_1.jpg

20190218095912_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, VenturousGamer said:

READ, THIS COULD FIX THE PROBLEM!

I can help. Tell me if you've had any progress. Don't forget to obtain the updated file from Mediafire!

1. Take the main natives file and place it into a folder entitled whatever you like.
  2. Then, as a regular folder or .RAR file, place it into the correct folder specifically for Resident Evil 2 (FLUFFY MANAGER - NOT THE ACTUAL GAME).
  3. If you haven't already, properly assign the .exe file and so on so there's no issues.
  4. Refresh the mod list or reload the program.
  5. Install the mod and observe for any success or errors.
  6. Boot the game from any checkpoint or view any unlocked character models to know if it worked.

I don't have the game yet but I'm familiar with Fluffy's Mod Manager. I hope this helped!

I followed step by step and I get the invisible body too with only visible clothes.

All other mods work perfectly fine so something may be wrong, especially since a few others are having this issue.

Archived