Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

As you probably know, RE2 remake is coming out in 10 days or so now and it looks absolutely incredible. There is even a free 30 minute playable demo available to everyone right now, though sadly I don't think the model for Claire the female character is even in there anywhere. Still, it would be a great way to find out whether or not the game is moddable. There have been great nude mods for Remake 1, 4, 5, 6, Revelations and Revelations 2, so I am hoping this game follows the trend and someone can deliver the best nude mod in the series. Plus, Resident Evil 3 will likely be released on the same engine and we could get a great Jill nude mod.

Resident-Evil-2-Remake-Reveals-Claire-Redfield-Images.jpg.abd1980d909e212b52dd00a1a8c0dbe8.jpg529297-resident-evil-2-claire-classic-costume.jpg.0cee4837190bbec104392febcb7012dc.jpg

first, remaster and remake are completely different. second, game dont even come out yet but from what i see re2 use same engine with re7 and it use denuvo so i dont thing there is anyway model mod come out in first 6 month after game releases. after dat, you can cross fingers and pray for some programmer have some interesting in this game and spend they time to decode game

I gotta second this request for nude Claire models! I played RE2 back in its hay day and Always wanted to see Claire battle 

the monsters in her birthday suite:D Whoever can make this a reality for RE2 will be praised as my modding hero!

Thank you.

On a side note, there seems to be a bug that makes the screen turn a sour milk + black after certain cut scenes (RPD main hall pc monitor for Clair)

This problem persists even when you skip the cut scenes... Anyone else experiencing this?

On 1/18/2019 at 2:38 AM, Wish Upon a Star said:

first, remaster and remake are completely different. second, game dont even come out yet but from what i see re2 use same engine with re7 and it use denuvo so i dont thing there is anyway model mod come out in first 6 month after game releases. after dat, you can cross fingers and pray for some programmer have some interesting in this game and spend they time to decode game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=ZcW6W-xVl-8

Oof. Not sure where you got them mixed up.

Edit: Scratch that, but i'm leaving it, I stopped reading halfway through the black text of op.

2 hours ago, DenomixDrice said:

Yeah, tis an RE2 Remake, didn't see where OP was talking about the remasters because I gave up halfway through trying to read black text on dark grey. 

well then, here rest of black text

"There have been great nude mods for Remake 1, 4, 5, 6, Revelations and Revelations 2, so I am hoping this game follows the trend and someone can deliver the best nude mod in the series. Plus, Resident Evil 3 will likely be released on the same engine and we could get a great Jill nude mod."

I just want Claire to have red hair again. She's always had deep-reddish auburn hair and that's part of her appeal. She doesn't look that great to me as a brunette.

And why go totally nude? Why not exposed versions of her regular costumes? Like her cowboy outfit that's a jacket that leaves her breasts exposed and crotchless chaps?

20 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I just want Claire to have red hair again. She's always had deep-reddish auburn hair and that's part of her appeal. She doesn't look that great to me as a brunette.

And why go totally nude? Why not exposed versions of her regular costumes? Like her cowboy outfit that's a jacket that leaves her breasts exposed and crotchless chaps?

i dont know, maybe because it more complicated than just simple nude

54 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

Maliwei777 will probably do it. Denuvo won't block modding anyways.

well, Denuvo locks any tampering with the exe so it depending on the game engine architecture, there will be chance Denuvo block mod. and as far i take a look in folder game now, all file game storage in 1 encryption file .PAK, so maybe we have some texture mods but replace models....

8 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

well, Denuvo locks any tampering with the exe so it depending on the game engine architecture, there will be chance Denuvo block mod. and as far i take a look in folder game now, all file game storage in 1 encryption file .PAK, so maybe we have some texture mods but replace models....

I wouldn't count on Denuvo blocking anything for long.

5 hours ago, Ultraneroz said:

Same here 

9 hours ago, tigers said:

The absence of a nude mod is the only thing stopping me from buying the game right now. I am still hopeful for chinese modders to drop a mod soon

Nah, you guys should totally get the game. It's incredible. I've already put more than 20 hours into just completing the four main campaigns.

Archived