Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

9 minutes ago, TrisValentine said:

yeah i tried interchanging it too. didnt work but i will try after reinstalling whole damn game again. i reported it to author and i also asked author to make mod more transparent. maybe if more people request he may comply. here is link

Yeah because look at this. I have both mods installed at the same time.

20190214095145_1.jpg

20190214095235_1.jpg

Ok after nearly an hour? I did the unpacking method with mod manager and manual installation. I can  confirm both methods do work, certain area will make the transparent mod hard to see idk why? but it works. As for the Claire nude top, The seam will show up when she gets bloody so its normal.

57 minutes ago, TrisValentine said:

i do use mod manager. i have been modding all re games i have played with fluffy manager. not only that i have also modded skyrim special edition to its limit. 250 plugins.. xD

somehow fluffy manager this time didnt do backup well. i am sure cause its new and experimental. this time i will manual make backup before modding.

You get that too? Lol I thought I was the only one that had problems with the mod manager. But good luck! :)

I found out how the topless military and see-through mods conflict.

The mod creators didn't copy only what needed to be overwritten, it seems that they copied the entirety of the native folder, so I found the likeliest culprit and tested.  Sure enough I found that inside the "natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\" and the "natives\x64\streaming\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\" folders whatever the mods overwrite to get their effects where there.  With some trial and error I found that the noir outfit is in the p!1005 folders and the military outfit is in the p!1006 folders.  So all you'd need to do to get them working is just copy the respective folders from each of the mods into both the "sectionroot" and "streaming\sectionroot" file paths.

Or you could just ignore how terribly I just worded all that and download the trimmed native file I made and let me know if that works.  Either way, full nude mod when.

Topless + Seethrough.zip

33 minutes ago, Netaj said:

I found out how the topless military and see-through mods conflict.

The mod creators didn't copy only what needed to be overwritten, it seems that they copied the entirety of the native folder, so I found the likeliest culprit and tested.  Sure enough I found that inside the "natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\" and the "natives\x64\streaming\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\" folders whatever the mods overwrite to get their effects where there.  With some trial and error I found that the noir outfit is in the p!1005 folders and the military outfit is in the p!1006 folders.  So all you'd need to do to get them working is just copy the respective folders from each of the mods into both the "sectionroot" and "streaming\sectionroot" file paths.

Or you could just ignore how terribly I just worded all that and download the trimmed native file I made and let me know if that works.  Either way, full nude mod when.

Topless + Seethrough.zip

Pictures of this mod your please?

10 hours ago, TrisValentine said:

which results in broken costume or mod files.. so best to take a manual backup. which i did on reinstall after my game refused to launch on previous install.

thanks for your pointer.

thing is I do not have the original native folder anymore. Anyway if needed you just install the Noir one and the difference is minimal...

For people who want both Transparent Noir and Topless to be combined after original guidance from @Netaj I will post here instructions:

1) Download manually both mods

2) Unzip the one mod inside your game's folder (D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RESIDENT EVIL 2  BIOHAZARD RE2)

3) Create a folder on desktop and unzip in there the other mod

4) Copy in your game's directory the folder 920563 or 920564 (depends which mod you chose to install second) 

5) Copy from the folder {for Noir is pl1005 for topless pl1006} [natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\pl1005] into the native folder that your game is (step 2).

NOTE: you need to replace only the last folder in the line and not the whole folder!

6) Repeat step 4 but for folder [natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\pl1005]

NOTE: you need to replace only the last folder in the line and not the whole folder!

7) Enjoy both mods

If you do not understand something send a pm I will not mind the disturbance...

Special thanks to @TrisValentine

Archived