Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

Can we just get the Ada model without the need of the Manager. Not gonna lie i couldn't get the manager to work at first, now all of a sudden it kinda does.... i always prefer manual install to managers. I got the Claires to work manually, don't think the Rebecca works haven't seen it anywhere yet. The game doesn't load a save when i run the manager, and i get Hair and trench coat Ada.

19 minutes ago, JoeMesh said:

@VenturousGamer That was it! Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pazg1bgd2a1ydv1/Ada+Nude.rar

Here's the .rar I packed that worked for me.

16 minutes ago, VenturousGamer said:

You've likely gotten the outdated version. Download the new file and replace it.

Also, if you must, undo other mods and use Ada's as an experiment.

Unfortunately, it's not that simple without Fluffy's Mod Manager because replacing files would mean to entirely unpack the game and still trying to make it work. There could be a way if it's discovered but the Manager otherwise helps the process.

Tools and scripts are being updated overtime so eventually we'll find other ways to assure mods don't malfunction and the experience continues being worthwhile.

You're welcome!

I used that file and I get a bunch of errors

error.png

Well i got it to work some how, and yes you have to just delete the natives folder and start from scratch. Though the Claire nude mode won't install but i can do that manually and i don't know why i cant load saves while the manager is running but w/e its late now so i will play/test tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, VenturousGamer said:

When I said replace the files, I meant delete the original and download the new version I provided in my paragraph.

Delete the files from that folder and replace it with the new one and retry.

If you must, click Re-read game archives. Try and hopefully the errors don't happen again.

no errors now but still invisible body :(

not that this will help much but i had the same issue too and all i did was delete the native folder with claire nude and installed the ada nude with the new link posted here and started the game like that and it worked. 

then i reinstalled the claire mod and now both are working so theres that. 

10 minutes ago, Sizustar said:

He's not likely to do so, it's why he released the script and guide.

2 minutes ago, simecaio said:

Tsk, I think Ada's body is really weird too, I hope Maliwei work on another mod, proportional to the original body, more realistic, and with option for bushes. But, this is what we have for today.

I really hope he brings over his nude Ada body from RE6, because I think it is still one of the best nude mods ever made.

Spoiler

ada_nude_maliwei_version_by_caduses_d8xuo6n-fullview.jpg.f221aaeb9402b22080bf59a9f4c3463b.jpg

24 minutes ago, Sizustar said:

He's not likely to do so, it's why he released the script and guide.

Why stop half way though? he showed us some screen shots just 2 days ago of a WIP, at least he should finish his work, ofc he doesnt have to but its kinda weird just releasing Claire and not Ada like..what? :/

15 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

Why stop half way though? he showed us some screen shots just 2 days ago of a WIP, at least he should finish his work, ofc he doesnt have to but its kinda weird just releasing Claire and not Ada like..what? :/

Well, I did ask him if he will make accessoryless and no shoe of Claire on 3dm through whisper, he said not likely and why he release the tutorial, since to mod RE2, he has to use 3Dmax, and use a custom script, both of which he is not familiar or use often, same with the Ada mod person, 777 Script is made for Eng version of 3dMax, so he's having problem too, and is open to let people port the  body to Claire and stuff.

But he(Blacksmith<Adanude>) is working on Ada trench coat, but the script is giving him problem.

14 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

he didn't show any ada screenshots, where did you see that?

2 minutes ago, Sizustar said:

Well, I did ask him if he will make accessoryless and no shoe of Claire on 3dm through whisper, he said not likely and why he release the tutorial, since to mod RE2, he has to use 3Dmax, and use a custom script, both of which he is not familiar or use often, same with the Ada mod person, 777 Script is made for Eng version of 3dMax, so he's having problem too, and is open to let people port the  body to Claire and stuff.

once the mod came out like that, that means thats it, he will not do any changes afterward but may release a pubic hair version tho. many ppl whined about accessories and heel etc but thats his style, thats the way he likes to be, you can either use it or continue crying XD

Archived