Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

On 2/12/2019 at 4:11 AM, VenturousGamer said:

Thank you for sharing this. I was actually hoping people supported this idea so it'll become official so Capcom could take their content to another level specifically for PC without any restraints. The intent was to have enough people encourage Capcom to develop a specialized DLC that's exclusive for Steam until console owners want their spare. I would suggest more than enough people really think about this because it would make a huge impact upon the franchise and game's sales if it were official. It's not all about the nudity but something more that'll give the game more replay value and notoriety. It may sound confusing now since some people are trying to develop mods already but fucking believe me when I tell you if it's done exactly as I've constructed it, with my involvement, this will be such a historic moment.

Also, don't forget the video about it too. It's also on my main profile along with the other pictures. I created sample footage with Ada for further context.

Let's make Extreme Survival official!

exsada.gif.6665ba85b1925836ccb6534b4a34fba1.gif

It would be to make the game more challenging and less routine, take double damage or die with an attack, it would be cool even if that happened

16 minutes ago, TrisValentine said:
  1. Get the mod manager for Resident evil 2.
  2. Download link mention in this post  made by FluffyQuack.
  3. Download Nude mod using this link.
  4. if link doesnt work. cope paste the below link in a new tab and after remove /file from end of it then press enter->  https://www.mediafire.com/file/pn1zy9tj6viqpa8/Claire_777_Mod_1.rar/file 
  5. Extract Mod Manage anywhere you like.
  6. Inside there will be exe to Launch Fluffy Manager. 

now to install nude mod, extract your nude mod rar file. there is another rar file inside called Claire_Top_Nude.rar

1. Go to YOUR EXTRACTED MOD MANAGER\Games\RE2R\Mods\ -> Paste nude mod here (Claire_Top_Nude.rar)

Launch Fluffy manager.

1. go to options inside fluffy mod managers main menu.
  2. in there find and select optoin - define game info
  3. then find and option current game and change it to resident evil 2
  4. find option install path down there in same menu
  5. put in you install path
  6. go back to main menu and make sure first option is saying Game: Resident Evil 2 Remake
  7. select option manage mods
  8. select option installed mods
  9. select option full mod list
  10. tick Claire_Top_Nude

go play and test if claire is nude

my english is bad and this is best i can write..

Thanks mate, works great!

49 minutes ago, TrisValentine said:
  1. Get the mod manager for Resident evil 2.
  2. Download link mention in this post  made by FluffyQuack.
  3. Download Nude mod using this link.
  4. if link doesnt work. cope paste the below link in a new tab and after remove /file from end of it then press enter->  https://www.mediafire.com/file/pn1zy9tj6viqpa8/Claire_777_Mod_1.rar/file 
  5. Extract Mod Manage anywhere you like.
  6. Inside there will be exe to Launch Fluffy Manager. 

now to install nude mod, extract your nude mod rar file. there is another rar file inside called Claire_Top_Nude.rar

1. Go to YOUR EXTRACTED MOD MANAGER\Games\RE2R\Mods\ -> Paste nude mod here (Claire_Top_Nude.rar)

Launch Fluffy manager.

1. go to options inside fluffy mod managers main menu.
  2. in there find and select optoin - define game info. paste your re2 game .exe location here.
  3. then find and select option current game and change it to resident evil 2
  4. find option install path down there in same menu
  5. put in you install path
  6. go back to main menu and make sure first option is saying Game: Resident Evil 2 Remake
  7. select option manage mods
  8. select option installed mods
  9. select option full mod list
  10. tick Claire_Top_Nude

go play and test if claire is nude

my english is bad and this is best i can write..

Edit: some english misspell and stuff

Amazing!! thank you so much!!

For those who find the FluffyManager method "too hard", I personnaly just copy the mod files directly into the game root folder. Works for every mod so far. Maybe it'll get tricky when there's tons of mods I want, but for now it's just Claire's original hair for Noir and Military, this new nude mod + X Gon Give it to Ya for Mr X's theme, and everything's working smoothly. But yeah, for the sake of the future, I'd avise to try to get used to the Mod Manager solution

1 hour ago, Blehbreh said:

TUTORIAL VIDEO (The first part got cut off for some reason.) Pause and do what I do if things go by too quick.

Both mods change seperate files so no need to merge them. You can activate and deactivate then in any particular order with no repercussions.

57 minutes ago, clipclop said:

Both mods change seperate files so no need to merge them. You can activate and deactivate then in any particular order with no repercussions.

Good, that should just make it easier for everyone. I was following a list of stuff to do from an earlier post so I only just now realized that but it's kinda obvious now that you pointed it out hahaha

Archived