3 hours ago, Ikidarsha said:

Nah I tried that as one of the first things during debugging it, same as unregistering and re-registering animations in SLAL and re-registering in Creature Framework. None of those worked.

so far i have not been able to reproduce the flying problem, are you using LE or SE?

• 3 weeks later...

It works mostly fine, animations play just like how they're supposed to when initiated. 

Problem: one of the animations plays for two different options, the "fill me with your seed" and "use your tongue" both have the salt lick animation laying, where the dragon licks your genitals and then your body. I would hope this isn't intentional, as I don't see how licking is filling someone with their seed. I looked through the SL animations I have installed and I don't see anything unchecked that would fit the seed description. 

What animation is supposed to play, and where am I supposed to find it?

And while I'm here, anyone have any recommendations for more animations I can install? 

2 minutes ago, roulk said:

Problem: one of the animations plays for two different options, the "fill me with your seed" and "use your tongue" both have the salt lick animation laying, where the dragon licks your genitals and then your body. I would hope this isn't intentional, as I don't see how licking is filling someone with their seed.

Seems like you're missing Billyy's dragon animations, that's what the "seed" line is supposed to trigger.

There is no proper vaginal/penetration anims for dragons due to the size difference making it impossible (one of the original/base SL creature anims tried to do it but eh, no wonder it turned out as a dumpster fire). Instead, what that dialogue line calls for is one of Billyy's Dragon Bodyjob anims where the dragon finishes inside the (N)PC, thus the specific reference to "seed" instead of... I dunno, "gimme dragon cock nao". ?

In any case, dragon anims are extremely scarce so only HCoS and Billyy's pack include them. Once you have both, you'll be set for now.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Seems like you're missing Billyy's dragon animations, that's what the "seed" line is supposed to trigger.

There is no proper vaginal/penetration anims for dragons due to the size difference making it impossible (one of the original/base SL creature anims tried to do it but eh, no wonder it turned out as a dumpster fire). Instead, what that dialogue line calls for is one of Billyy's Dragon Bodyjob anims where the dragon finishes inside the (N)PC, thus the specific reference to "seed" instead of... I dunno, "gimme dragon cock nao". ?

In any case, dragon anims are extremely scarce so only HCoS and Billyy's pack include them. Once you have both, you'll be set for now.

So, I already have the latest versions of horny creatures and billy installed before testing those out. Should I just accept that one of the dialogue options has no purpose? I mean, I can do that if there's absolutely no other alternative, fine, but I just want to make sure I turned over every stone before giving up. 

1 hour ago, roulk said:

So, I already have the latest versions of horny creatures and billy installed before testing those out. Should I just accept that one of the dialogue options has no purpose? I mean, I can do that if there's absolutely no other alternative, fine, but I just want to make sure I turned over every stone before giving up. 

having the SLAL packs installed and having the animations enabled are two totally different things however.

did you make sure you enabled the animations in the SL Anim loader MCM Menu?

35 minutes ago, Dravus said:

having the SLAL packs installed and having the animations enabled are two totally different things however.

did you make sure you enabled the animations in the SL Anim loader MCM Menu?

Yes. The only ones I turned off were the vore animations. 

wow, new issue: twice in a row when I used bend will, the sex dialogue box never appeared at all

The first time I tested it out, I used console commands to spawn a dragon right in front of me and tested out the sequences. But last night and today when a dragon appeared normally, I used bend will and no dialogue, only gave me the option to ride it. 

30 minutes ago, roulk said:

wow, new issue: twice in a row when I used bend will, the sex dialogue box never appeared at all

The first time I tested it out, I used console commands to spawn a dragon right in front of me and tested out the sequences. But last night and today when a dragon appeared normally, I used bend will and no dialogue, only gave me the option to ride it. 

make sure your naked first, but even then it's a bit iffy.....it seems to work better if you stop moving before the dragon lands, so run to where you think it's going to land and then take your hands off of the mouse & keyboard.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

What are you talking about? I don't think this mod touches that stone/map at all.

maybe they have that texture mod for YA installed? (Valehyena Yiffy Immersive Clutter)

8 hours ago, agentmlp412 said:

What's the fun stuff on the dragon burial map, can't find it please help

i have nothing to do with that texture edit, it's not even in this mod.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

So I've ran GenerateFNISforUSERS.exe and still I have the same result, I've also found out that this issue with the animations is only present with the following options: "I want you to flood me with your seed." "I want to be inserted into your body, use me as a toy." and "Devour me with your anus, Bear down on me and trap me within."

18 minutes ago, _Termulus_ said:

So I've ran GenerateFNISforUSERS.exe and still I have the same result, I've also found out that this issue with the animations is only present with the following options: "I want you to flood me with your seed." "I want to be inserted into your body, use me as a toy." and "Devour me with your anus, Bear down on me and trap me within."

make sure HCOS is installed and

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.