23 minutes ago, LKCLM said:

So it seems like the vore option not appearing definitely depend upon my character's gender. Any idea why ?

no, there are no gender conditions associated with that option, try turning off "Match Creature Gender" in Sexlabs MCM.

27 minutes ago, LKCLM said:

oral vore options to be there for Paarthurnax

there already is, you needed to select the "Be Dominated" option to get them. or enter "set aaaDFQSL_PaarthurnaxTamed to 2" into the console.

27 minutes ago, LKCLM said:

Alduin

....but he does not have them, (because he would kill you if given the chance)

Alright - I don't have MCG activated, and even though I tried reinstalling the mod and reloading, the Paarthurnax OV option just isn't there - for any gender.

For Alduin, I get the point.

Think it could be a problem with my load order or something ? Maybe I need to cleanly reinstall.

Edit : Checked, and I can access the dialogue & scene by using the console, so it really seems like an issues with the dialogue box not displaying them?

somewhere I have already seen it, and Yes I just remembered this is the same mod that adds a dragon "to choose 1 of 2, but you can also put both" which is a companion and which you can marry. But the question is how to drag such a miracle into the house? In the new version, it is in caves and houses, it is reduced to the size of the mod "Dave's dragon" (dog).

do we know if the SE version of MNC has the alduin dragon race? sexlab won't recognise him as a dragon. having other issues with odahviing having two dicks during a scene, with two textures that flicker together. he also occasionally changes into a regular dragon whenever a script runs with him, and that common dragon dick texture also melds together with odah's,

2 hours ago, lizard mem said:

odahviing having two dicks during a scene, with two textures that flicker together. he also occasionally changes into a regular dragon whenever a script runs with him, and that common dragon dick texture also melds together with odah's,

Do you have Horny Creatures installed as well? Sounds like you are missing it and that's what causes these other issues.

11 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Do you have Horny Creatures installed as well? Sounds like you are missing it and that's what causes these other issues.

all of the dicks are from horny creatures. after re-installing everything that is related to creatures, and it worked... for a time. after starting a scene they disappeared again, sometimes they come back but are from the hermaphrodite version, and a couple other HCOS options work, but usually only stay for a moment. Aroused is properly installed and I'm changing arousal thresholds and puppeteering them to be manually aroused. Sometimes I re-register CF and only paarth has a dick while odah doesn't, and sometimes nothing appears at all.

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Dravus said:

I am curious about these combat dialouges added as part of the update

I have been playing around with the dragons a bit and haven't really seen anything relating to that yet

is there a special way of starting it?

no, you just need to be close enough to hear them speak.........or maybe the combat dialogues are somehow getting effected by the "first time dialogue" bug:

Note:

if your having a problem with the dialogue not showing up just save your game and quit to desktop, then re-launch the game and load your save. The dialog options should now be there.

This is a known issue with dialogues and "Start Enabled Quests" (quests that start/run as soon as the game loads). You need to save the game with the mod active, exit to desktop, and then open the game again so that Skyrim can properly register and initialize the dialogues.

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no, you just need to be close enough to hear them speak

yeah it's fine...I got the dialouge...it was just a little troublesome with the subtitles....and I love that all the "hostile/bent will" dragons will behave like Alduin and sometimes devour you on the spot :P

• 2 weeks later...

just wondering; is the mod definitely SSE compatible? or is there a ported version available?
i read some of the earlier posts about how (at the time) the mod could work if scripts were recompiled. but tbh i'd rather spend more time getting dragon-dicked instead of playing with somebody else's scripts XD

49 minutes ago, FlamingNinja said:

just wondering; is the mod definitely SSE compatible?

it should be, there's nothing in this that would need porting....but the stupid mod managers may bitch about the form 43 esp (it effects nothing)

49 minutes ago, FlamingNinja said:

i read some of the earlier posts about how (at the time) the mod could work if scripts were recompiled

most LE scripts work fine in SE, and there's nothing complicated in these ones.

51 minutes ago, Coalsack94 said:

No matter how much I try, I cannot get the "Tongue" animation to work properly. So far my character only floats awkardly slightly above his dragon friend mouth. I've installed everything needed, and made sure that the creature animations are enabled. Penetrating animation works ok.

that looks like one of sexlab's old crappy stock animations, not mine. there crappyess is the reason why i started making my own animations in the first place.

I dunno, I've installed both SLAL animations, More Nasty Critters and Horny Creatures for Skyrim, all for SE, that's the one I'm playing. Sorted them and updated the FNIS.

Also, no matter what I do, the anal insertion scenes don't seem to proc properly,

Reinstalled everything, deactivated SexLab default animation, and everything seems to look the same. Are I missing some animation set, or are SLAL ones simply not active?

Okay, another thing, I managed to get all scenes with Alduin and Paarthurnax working but for some reason Odahviin keeps flying around.

And that aside, is there any extra content planned? Like a more dominant Odahviing, or some sort of interior cell for the dragons, ahem interior, where the player can be moved for a while after the scenes and rest, and get out interacting with the "walls", the dragon. If not is okay, what has been added so far is amazing.

but for some reason Odahviin keeps flying around.

watch out for any mods that edit him, they will remove the package that keeps him on the ground.

And that aside, is there any extra content planned?

there was an idea for a new female dragon, but it's too hard to do right now since it would take a lot of voice acting and sound editing to make, also there would need to be some questing shit to deal with....so for now the mod is "done"

Like a more dominant Odahviing

his voice files are too limited, it's a miracle i got what i have.

interior cell for the dragons

those 2 things don't go together, you just end up with dragons flying through walls.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, cursedobjects said:

i love the mod, never had any issues with it at all but im generally curious how you got the kit to use pre-edited audio since all i cant find any tutorials on how to do that, How did you do that dude???

BSA Browser + Voice File Reference Tool + Unfuzer + Audacity = a fuckload of unused edited voice files that are just sitting on my hard drive.

The hard part IS finding words that Sound rrrrright TOGETHER!!!! so thhhheyyyy DON'T sound odd.

Eg: crappy editing that does not sound quite right.wav