• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mamamiagaming said:

Alduin dispawned in my game, I told him to go away in a DLC man and he is not in the Throat. Is there anyway to spawn him back? 

The prid command doesn't seem to work too.

aaaFollowerAlduin "Alduin" [NPC_:##000D74]

or

aaaFollowerFemAlduin "FemAlduin" [NPC_:##354623]

"enable" and/or "moveto player ########"

2 hours ago, Dravus said:

I wonder what else will be in store for this mod~ :3

not much, this is from my "to do list.txt":

SexLab Dragons work:

find a way to make the paar teaching oda dialogues run without fucking with the game settings.

maybe later (if at all) :

add a hidden button to enable and move aaaFollowerAlduin for testing & troubleshooting.

mostly abandoned:

"BoZiiLah" (flight spirit magicka) dragoness idea...it would need a voice actor, quest and a custom dragon friendly indoor cell:
for the introduction quest there's this idea from the "Tale of the Dragonborn Music Video" on youtube:
    "I feel like this would make for a really fun quest mod... you hear rumors of how a bard is singing this song across Skyrim (going from tavern to tavern) and then NPCs start talking about it too with people wandering if its true. You then have to try and track this bard down and when you eventually find him he agrees to stop singing the song, you both sit down and have some drinks then you wake up naked next to a sleeping dragon. After that you have to try and find him again this time though hes actually running away from you... dont know how I would have it end yet though."

so get drunk somehow (or link onto "a night to remember" for a part 2 ?) and wake up to 6 giant dragoness boobs pinning you down, and her asking "are you ready for more?"

or there's this idea....

as your investigating yet another random bullshit treasure rumor you trip on something and hit your head, you then wake up to find that you've been moved into a hidden cave (breeding den) somewhere. as you walk around looking for a exit (there are none, your trapped) she suddenly drops down from above and introduce herself....and tells you the "release conditions" for your freedom.

due to the amount of work (and lack of voice actor) needed BoZiiLah was skipped and FemAlduin was made/used instead to fill the dragoness void.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

mostly abandoned:

"BoZiiLah" (flight spirit magicka) dragoness idea...it would need a voice actor, quest and a custom dragon friendly indoor cell:
for the introduction quest there's this idea from the "Tale of the Dragonborn Music Video" on youtube:
    "I feel like this would make for a really fun quest mod... you hear rumors of how a bard is singing this song across Skyrim (going from tavern to tavern) and then NPCs start talking about it too with people wandering if its true. You then have to try and track this bard down and when you eventually find him he agrees to stop singing the song, you both sit down and have some drinks then you wake up naked next to a sleeping dragon. After that you have to try and find him again this time though hes actually running away from you... dont know how I would have it end yet though."

so get drunk somehow (or link onto "a night to remember" for a part 2 ?) and wake up to 6 giant dragoness boobs pinning you down, and her asking "are you ready for more?"

or there's this idea....

as your investigating yet another random bullshit treasure rumor you trip on something and hit your head, you then wake up to find that you've been moved into a hidden cave (breeding den) somewhere. as you walk around looking for a exit (there are none, your trapped) she suddenly drops down from above and introduce herself....and tells you the "release conditions" for your freedom.

D:< I'd of LOVED to see that in game...more so for the latter idea of a dominant dragoness too.....and EVEN more so if half of her entrapment methods were vore :P

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

"mom i want a Dragoness"

"we have a Dragoness at home"

the Dragoness at home:

enb 2020_09_30 02_57_01_72.png

hahaha....yeah I know XD

but seriously....even if you don't have voice work I'd of still loved to see that planned dragoness added in...though it does sound like it would be a hellish amount of work

I will say that having good voice work for the dragons does make it better...but I didn't think it had to be mandatory ^^;

1 hour ago, yourboy_puro said:

hay i need some help with the mod soo how do i get Odahviing, or Alduin, to act like a follower

just talk to Odahviing, or talk to Alduin (after you spawn him in by asking Arngeir "Is Alduin really dead?")

also:

Note:

if your having a problem with the dialogue not showing up just save your game and quit to desktop, then re-launch the game and load your save. The dialog options should now be there.

This is a known issue with dialogues and "Start Enabled Quests" (quests that start/run as soon as the game loads). You need to save the game with the mod active, exit to desktop, and then open the game again so that Skyrim can properly register and initialize the dialogues.

1 hour ago, yourboy_puro said:

yousukeve's Alduin follower Mod

you don't need that mod, in fact it should be avoided when using SL Dragons.

Right, I was going to make a comment about how the dragon animations were not happening and I only got the default two but I managed to fix that after I discovered I needed to register all the animations in SLAL. But I still have a problem, None of the dragons have their bits. I know how to get their dicks out but I mean anus's and genital slits. Those do however show up on female dragons as I discovered. If any of you have a solution, I'd be glad to hear it. Getting my body shoved into a flat surface doesn't look good to say the least

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the male meshes don't have those yet....i do have a mesh for it but it's stuck in a blender file....and i don't know how to use blender.

Oh, well in that case take your time. I'm not a modder myself but I can understand that it's probably really hard.

2 hours ago, ansfrr932 said:

isn't there a plugin to export from blender into nif format?

1. i use 3ds max, not blender, i don't understand blender at all.

2. blender uses a different version of python than what i need for the SLAL generator, therefor installing blender messes with my ability to make SLAL Packs.

3. i tried blender on another computer but it just exported empty files (nif or any other formats)

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i do have a mesh for it but it's stuck in a blender file....

Is it rigged, and if it is, do you absolutely need to get it with the rigging intact? If you slide the file my way it should be easy to get it into an OBJ that you can import into Max, but that will destroy the rigging, and while I could also export it in a rigging-compatible format like FBX or DAE, I've never really dabbled with rigs and armatures so I can't guarantee it will work as intended, lol. :classic_huh:

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

no, arousal is not even a option for dialogue conditions.

Weird, I am not able to make the dialog option appear. I mean, I can force the scenes to work disabling all but the related HcoS animations and triggering a sex scene, but that's not how it's supposed to work.

Every other dialog option shows ok, with both Paarthurnax and Odahviing.