16 minutes ago, Xurxes said:

What folder do I put this mod into?

yikes, if you don't even know that then you have bigger problems.

Do you know where i went wrong?

.....yea.....you tried to install this mod without knowing how to install skyrim mods in general.

won't start when I launch it through SKSE

missing master/mod, or bad load order, or you installed a incompatible SLE mod into SSE.

6 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yikes, if you don't even know that then you have bigger problems.

Yeah literally just started Installing Mods today. I have alot to learn I guess. I'm uninstalling Skyrim and restarting the mod from scratch. At least i still have all the mods in a separate folder. Any chance you could lend a hand at all? If not that's cool.

I don't know how to change the load order for the mods. Is it in a particular folder?

24 minutes ago, Xurxes said:

Yeah literally just started Installing Mods today. I have alot to learn I guess. I'm uninstalling Skyrim and restarting the mod from scratch. At least i still have all the mods in a separate folder. Any chance you could lend a hand at all? If not that's cool.

I don't know how to change the load order for the mods. Is it in a particular folder?

....go get "mod organizer 2" and watch youtube tutorials, learn how to install basic small mods first before trying to install sex mods.

27 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

....go get "mod organizer 2" and watch youtube tutorials, learn how to install basic small mods first before trying to install sex mods.

Thanks alot for your help dude! Is there any way i can just see a video of this mod in action? I'm sure there will be a video somewhere.

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, hoouy said:

So I have a question, how would I make female dragons have no dick?

they should not be getting a dick, unless you have "herm" selected for a dragon in the CF MCM. (and only the 4 main named dragons have that setting)

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

they should not be getting a dick, unless you have "herm" selected for a dragon in the CF MCM. (and only the 4 main named dragons have that setting)

The only option I'm seeing in the gender area are, default gender, male fallback, use sexlab gender, and ignore sexlab gender transformations

10 minutes ago, hoouy said:

The only option I'm seeing in the gender area are, default gender, male fallback, use sexlab gender, and ignore sexlab gender transformations

your looking at the wrong area, you want the part that lists the dragons, they should be set to "Horny Creatures of Skyrim"

On 9/30/2020 at 12:09 PM, MadMansGun said:

"mom i want a Dragoness"

"we have a Dragoness at home"

the Dragoness at home:

enb 2020_09_30 02_57_01_72.png

First off: Love the mod itself along with all teh others ya made, been really fun to play with and ya install guides helped a lot with making sure problems were minimal.

2nd: I love the textures on the eyes for Alduin there, i've searched around trying to find what mod does that but I can't find it, wouldn't be able perchance to point me in the right direction? If it's part of Sexlab dragons, MNC or HCOS though then I must have missed the setting for it orthats a texture that hasn't loaded properly since I just got standard Alduin in both normal and fem form. Another is that Alduin and Oda don't seem to ever take off again after usingthe land command so they just stand there even after being teleported to position, going in and out of a building fixes it but only til the next time they land.

5 hours ago, Ikidarsha said:

I love the textures on the eyes for Alduin there, i've searched around trying to find what mod does that but I can't find it,

the female Alduin mesh that comes with HCOS has glowing eyes, enb settings may or may not effect how much you can see the glow.

Another is that Alduin and Oda don't seem to ever take off again after usingthe land command so they just stand there even after being teleported to position, going in and out of a building fixes it but only til the next time they land.

they stay landed until you walk away, once you move of range they should start flying again.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

the female Alduin mesh that comes with HCOS has glowing eyes, enb settings may or may not effect how much you can see the glow.

they stay landed until you walk away, once you move of range they should start flying again.

If thats a texture on the HCOS mesh then either gonna have to mess with enb settings to tone it down, or the mesh isn't fully applying outside of the parts between the legs. I'll test the former before worrying about the latter.

As for the landing, not for me. Once they land thats it, even if I walk far enough away they just get teleported to my position somewhere in the sky then fall to the ground and stay there, usually stuck in midair, until i'm far enough away to trigger the teleport again.

2 hours ago, Ikidarsha said:

If thats a texture on the HCOS mesh then either gonna have to mess with enb settings to tone it down, or the mesh isn't fully applying outside of the parts between the legs. I'll test the former before worrying about the latter.

it uses "textures\effects\CandleGlow01.dds" for the meshes glow texture, try looking at the mesh in nifskope (Data\meshes\HornyDragons\Alduin_Dragoness.nif).

2 hours ago, Ikidarsha said:

As for the landing, not for me. Once they land thats it, even if I walk far enough away they just get teleported to my position somewhere in the sky then fall to the ground and stay there, usually stuck in midair, until i'm far enough away to trigger the teleport again.

maybe it's a bugged behavior file, try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\dragon\behaviors\dragonbehavior.hkx" and rerunning fnis.

maybe it's a bugged behavior file, try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\dragon\behaviors\dragonbehavior.hkx" and rerunning fnis.

Tried this and no luck, tried uninstalling creature pack and reinstalling as well and still no luck

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it uses "textures\effects\CandleGlow01.dds" for the meshes glow texture, try looking at the mesh in nifskope (Data\meshes\HornyDragons\Alduin_Dragoness.nif).

This though revealed a bigger problem: textures/effects doesn't exist. Searching through zip files as well I couldn't see it in either SexLab Dragons or HCOS SE version, so either i've fucked something up installation somewhere or i've missed a download somewhere. Gonna try a fresh install and go through it all again from the start.

Surprisingly nope! Was when searching up for Frostfall and hte other survival mods I used to use again, i'd noticed the 'vorekillreplacer' followed that all the way back sincesaw mention it was from another mod and then here I am! Then the preyslut senses went overdrive~

This though revealed a bigger problem: textures/effects doesn't exist. Searching through zip files as well I couldn't see it in either SexLab Dragons or HCOS SE version, so either i've fucked something up installation somewhere or i've missed a download somewhere.

That's not really a problem because that's a vanilla texture (the vanilla candle glow effect, in particular) so it not existing as loose files means you just don't have any mod replacing it and the only copy is the vanilla one inside the game's BSA archives.

As for the perma-grounded dragons, do you use any mods that edit Dragonrend somehow or change dragon AI or anything like that? Can't think of much else that could interfere with the follower AI.

Also also, get a room you two. ?

/s

2 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

That's not really a problem because that's a vanilla texture (the vanilla candle glow effect, in particular) so it not existing as loose files means you just don't have any mod replacing it and the only copy is the vanilla one inside the game's BSA archives.

As for the perma-grounded dragons, do you use any mods that edit Dragonrend somehow or change dragon AI or anything like that? Can't think of much else that could interfere with the follower AI.

Also also, get a room you two. ?

/s

Aaah if thats the case on the texture front, that must mean then the mod's version of FemAlduin isn't fully applying it's own textures outside of the eye glow, cause I know Alduin has no pupils on the model in my game like the one in the screenshot earlier and I can imagine it's not an inherent part of the mesh. I'll still go ahead with a full reinstall of it all and get back to ya on that once i've done it.

As for the perma-grounded dragons, nope nothing that edits Dragonrend specifically and the only thing I can think of that might affect dragon AI is Diverse Dragons, but I was having this issue even before installing that mod so I doubt thats the source.