26 minutes ago, _Termulus_ said:

So uh, now there are even more animations that aren't working and the game is now starting to crash, should I just reinstall the mod and it's requirements at this point?

did you accidentally mix up a SE SLAL pack with a LE SLAL pack?

I'm here because of MxR too ?

Everything seems to work properly with the trio at the Throat, except when I start an animation with Odahviing. His body becomes invisible and afterwards he's just a disembodied floating penis. Fast traveling out and back makes him visible again, until an animation starts. Is this a known thing? I read through the thread but mostly people seem to have problems with missing penises, and I have it the other way around.

Spoiler

20210310082205_1.jpg.3817542e2cce84927e432ff7420aa87e.jpg

1 hour ago, tekuusne said:

I'm here because of MxR too ?

Everything seems to work properly with the trio at the Throat, except when I start an animation with Odahviing. His body becomes invisible and afterwards he's just a disembodied floating penis. Fast traveling out and back makes him visible again, until an animation starts. Is this a known thing? I read through the thread but mostly people seem to have problems with missing penises, and I have it the other way around.

Reveal hidden contents

20210310082205_1.jpg.3817542e2cce84927e432ff7420aa87e.jpg

Could just be a camera problem. I often have trouble if the camera ends up too close to the dragon's body but if I pan around and get it just right (usually between dragon and ground) I can sometimes see what is going on, and then FreeCam to move it up and out.  Doesn't always work though depending on the animation, what terrain we're on and a few other factors.

57 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Could just be a camera problem. I often have trouble if the camera ends up too close to the dragon's body but if I pan around and get it just right (usually between dragon and ground) I can sometimes see what is going on, and then FreeCam to move it up and out.  Doesn't always work though depending on the animation, what terrain we're on and a few other factors.

No, he's properly invisible except for his penis. I can walk away and get a nice screenshot of Partysnax lounging around with a floating dragon dick. And it's only Odahviing that it happens to, at least of these three. I haven't got Bend Will yet and so haven't tried with the wild dragons.

Edit. I tested this briefly with him as a follower. At first he has a purple penis and a visible body. After starting an animation his penis becomes red (textured I assume) and his body disappears. And after the animation when I walk away and he takes to the air, it's just a purple penis flying around.

Some kind of mesh/texture problem surely, I'll need to investigate if the mods are actually installed correctly.

3 hours ago, tekuusne said:

MxR

kill yourself

3 hours ago, tekuusne said:

Is this a known thing?

no it's not, something must be messing with it. have you tried selecting a different dick in the MCM?

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no it's not, something must be messing with it. have you tried selecting a different dick in the MCM?

I don't have an MCM for SL Dragons, should I? But I rummaged around in the MCMs and in the CF one, Odahviing had his skin set to behemoth (whatever that is). Switching it to another one made him visible again. I'm assuming this is what you meant, since it seems to work now. (I had installed a retexture for him earlier to see if it fixed anything, and he switched textures between animation and idling; probably a whole another issue)

And I must say thank you for this mod. I love how they have such different personalities as well, with Odahviing seemingly having the hots for you, Paarthurnax calling you his plaything and Alduin hating every minute of it.

Spoiler

20210311185302_1.jpg.31ec502014d8773112cf6b08c9ac3821.jpg

4 hours ago, tekuusne said:

Odahviing had his skin set to behemoth (whatever that is)

....why do you have the behemoth patch installed when you don't even have that mod? did you install the entire Mod Compatibility Kit without even looking at it?

4 hours ago, tekuusne said:

And I must say thank you for this mod. I love how they have such different personalities as well, with Odahviing seemingly having the hots for you, Paarthurnax calling you his plaything and Alduin hating every minute of it.

don't forget about Durneviir in the soul cairn.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

....why do you have the behemoth patch installed when you don't even have that mod? did you install the entire Mod Compatibility Kit without even looking at it?

don't forget about Durneviir in the soul cairn.

Ohhhh now I see, yeah I guess I did ? I've grown too used to just throwing zips into vortex and them having an installer if they need it, mostly it's been ENBs where I need to go into the archive and pick the stuff I need. That also explains other weirdness like loading screens referencing a dovahbear I never even heard of. But now I know where to start debugging my install.

I haven't been to the Soul Cairn yet. I guess I need to start Dawnguard soon.

vortex

??

That also explains other weirdness like loading screens referencing a dovahbear I never even heard of. But now I know where to start debugging my install.

but....that's in the other Mod Compatibility Kit.....

how in the hell are you not crashing on launch?

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

??

but....that's in the other Mod Compatibility Kit.....

how in the hell are you not crashing on launch?

Opinions on Vortex vary of course, in my experience it pretty much "just works." The UI could use a little redoing though.

Yes in the other compatibility kit, which I had also just installed without looking inside ? But I have it sorted now. My game was CTD-happy in the beginning, but it was probably more to do with Yiffy Age and Bad Dog's ini tweaks did absolute wonders to it.

But in any case, thanks for the help!

17 hours ago, tekuusne said:

Opinions on Vortex vary of course, in my experience it pretty much "just works." The UI could use a little redoing though.

Yep, in my experience a lot of the flak that Vortex gets is unjustified. It's really easy to use and so far the only issue it's given me is issues with renaming blade & sorcery mod files for some reason.

8 hours ago, ansfrr932 said:

Yep, in my experience a lot of the flak that Vortex gets is unjustified.

No it's not.

Vortex could be a bearable mod manager, still way worse than MO2 but at least better than NMM or no mod manager at all... if they got rid of that ridiculously retarded forced LOOT sorting and simply let users drag-and-drop mods/plugins in a standard load order list like any mod manager should do.

I understand why Nexus did that (because most Nexus users are drooling macacos with Celsius room temperature IQ and they would definitely completely fuck over their load order otherwise), but LOOT is a dumpster fire for any load order using ~>10 mod or using any non-Nexus mod at all, period. Which is obviously the case for anyone using mods from here. ?

16 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Vortex could be a bearable mod manager, still way worse than MO2 but at least better than NMM or no mod manager at all... if they got rid of that ridiculously retarded forced LOOT sorting and simply let users drag-and-drop mods/plugins in a standard load order list like any mod manager should do.

Well you can lock a mod to an index. it's not as good as drag-and-drop sorting but it exists.

1 hour ago, marktwin said:

Does this mod works with SE?

yes, just make sure you use the SE versions of HCOS & MNC.

SL Dragons is just a esp with some scripts & sound files, none of theses things need porting to work in SE (mod managers may bitch about the esp's form version but the game itself does not give a fuck)

Sure, but usually they look straight at you. Lounging Odahviing looks slightly to your side which nicely enables this behavior and (I think) causes him to be more gentle too. Which is what made me wonder in the first place.

Sometimes I wish creatures could blink, and not just the humanoids.

• 2 weeks later...

yo uh im having a bit of a problem with getting alduin to do the snu snu. none of alduins animations work when i ask him to. the other dragons all work (have yet to try durnehviir) but specifically alduin is having some trouble. help would be appreciated!

3 minutes ago, Scarab101 said:

yo uh im having a bit of a problem with getting alduin to do the snu snu. none of alduins animations work when i ask him to. the other dragons all work (have yet to try durnehviir) but specifically alduin is having some trouble. help would be appreciated!

EDIT: sorry. pretty new to the whole loverslab stuff but i am playing LE if that helps.

2. also is there dialogue for durnehviir at all?

3. and is there dragonXdragon anims from this mod? i am aware of the "bring alduin/odahviing to a bend willed dragon" but is there say alduinXpaarthurnax?

1 hour ago, Scarab101 said:

the only thing i can think of is that your talking to the wrong alduin and not the one from this mod.....that or you have/had the old MNCv9 installed, the alduin race was not enabled in the old MNC scripts.

also is there dialogue for durnehviir at all?

yes, but it's for the one that stays in the soul cairn, not the copies of him you summon.

and is there dragonXdragon anims from this mod? i am aware of the "bring alduin/odahviing to a bend willed dragon" but is there say alduinXpaarthurnax?

technically yes:

there are also random dialogue scenes between Paarthurnax and Odahviing****

****but the game settings need to be changed for there to be any chance of them playing (but even then they are a bit buggy)
iAISocialDistanceToTriggerEvent 3000 and fAISocialRadiusToTriggerConversation 3000
i don't know how to fix this yet either.

some of the dialogue scenes end in sex, but getting them to run in the first place is a bit of a bitch.

i would like to force start them with a trigger box or something but i don't know how to do that, (the CK guide is fucking useless).

Hi there.

First of all, really good mod.

But i got some Problems with the animations, it seems to nearly always play the wrong ones. Like when i ask for "Fill me with Cum" i got the tongue animation or when i ask any Dragon to penetrate me i mostly got the bodyjob animation or the tongue animation.

Can someone help me with this pls.

31 minutes ago, Terrorzwerg said:

Thx for the fast answer. Match gender is turned off and i dont use the utility mod. Besides the mixed animations everything is working fine for me so i just gonna live with that.

do you have billyy's slal pack (Billyy_CreatureMisc) installed/registered?