I'm fully disappointment. I Just ended story quest, spoke with Odahviing and he joined to me as follower automatically. I didn't ended Dragonborn quest story and didn't been on Solstheim at all. And had not any shouts to ride dragon. I landed Odahviing next to Whiterun with abilities from this mod. I wanted ride on him again through conversation from this mod, but it didn't happened. Nothing happened. I pressed E to interact with him, but he began spoke and I showed him naked myself in spesial dialogue. And after was SexLab animation what I choosed. Seems it was the first no ordinary SexLab Dragons dialogue with Odahviing. As it was with Paarthurnax. But after this Odahviing broke fully. Stayed only one dialogue about service, that you have with hentai dragon or other dragons that do not attack you such as dragons from The Paarthurnax Dilemma. Spell to land him disappeared and his behaviour bacome glitchy. He can only fly around. But bofore you have to move for a long distanse to make him in air (he stucked on ground). Mod do not let you ride Alduin, but other functions worked well. After abandonment Alduin as follower i could not accept Odahviing as follower. And could use him only with shout without landing abilities from this mod.

The worst thing is that I haven't made a normal save during long time and when i tried some things, all possibilities to repair with save was gone. And all last saves was fast and auto and was in Throat of the World. I moved Sexlab dragons to the end in load order and repair one glitch when Odahviing flew and did not land. If you turn of Sexlab dragons, then save and turn on it, you will have dialog with Odahviing again where you will make naked yourself, but you can not have him as follower. I thought that it is mod conflict and dicided turnin off mods. I turned off a lot of dragon quest and dragon behaviour mods. There are: The Paarthurnax Dilemma, Deadly dragons, Let's ride Durvenir, One with nature, Dragon Attacks and Sexlab Dragons and I couldn't launch the game at all. And i can't say can any mod be in conflict with this mod or not. But all situation dissapointed me a lot. I not know could desire to ride Odahviing break him or not too.

Now i not know what better doing to repair this stupid situation. I will try anything later. But if anybody have ideas, this will be great. I will look here later. But going again in Black Reach i not want att all.

4 hours ago, vrublin said:

I'm fully disappointment. I Just ended story quest, spoke with Odahviing and he joined to me as follower automatically. I didn't ended Dragonborn quest story and didn't been on Solstheim at all. And had not any shouts to ride dragon. I landed Odahviing next to Whiterun with abilities from this mod. I wanted ride on him again through conversation from this mod, but it didn't happened. Nothing happened. I pressed E to interact with him, but he began spoke and I showed him naked myself in spesial dialogue. And after was SexLab animation what I choosed. Seems it was the first no ordinary SexLab Dragons dialogue with Odahviing. As it was with Paarthurnax. But after this Odahviing broke fully. Stayed only one dialogue about service, that you have with hentai dragon or other dragons that do not attack you such as dragons from The Paarthurnax Dilemma. Spell to land him disappeared and his behaviour bacome glitchy. He can only fly around. But bofore you have to move for a long distanse to make him in air (he stucked on ground). Mod do not let you ride Alduin, but other functions worked well. After abandonment Alduin as follower i could not accept Odahviing as follower. And could use him only with shout without landing abilities from this mod.

The worst thing is that I haven't made a normal save during long time and when i tried some things, all possibilities to repair with save was gone. And all last saves was fast and auto and was in Throat of the World. I moved Sexlab dragons to the end in load order and repair one glitch when Odahviing flew and did not land. If you turn of Sexlab dragons, then save and turn on it, you will have dialog with Odahviing again where you will make naked yourself, but you can not have him as follower. I thought that it is mod conflict and dicided turnin off mods. I turned off a lot of dragon quest and dragon behaviour mods. There are: The Paarthurnax Dilemma, Deadly dragons, Let's ride Durvenir, One with nature, Dragon Attacks and Sexlab Dragons and I couldn't launch the game at all. And i can't say can any mod be in conflict with this mod or not. But all situation dissapointed me a lot. I not know could desire to ride Odahviing break him or not too.

Now i not know what better doing to repair this stupid situation. I will try anything later. But if anybody have ideas, this will be great. I will look here later. But going again in Black Reach i not want att all.

maybe bug, maybe normal behavior, depends on what exactly is going on

using the ride ability puts him into classic "call dragon/bend will" shout behavior mode and dismisses him as a follower.

try getting out of his loading range (dragons have a large range so you will need to go to the other side of the map) and wait for the shout effect to end, after that go back to the  mountain and talk to him (do NOT use call dragon, you need to go to him)

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, LucidOblivion said:

Authentic Sinding Follower mod

11 minutes ago, LucidOblivion said:

when I try to use the matchmaking spell on his it says it fizzles and fails to effect him

sounds like the fuckers that made that mod have changed his race into a copy of the werewolf race, open that mod with xedit and change its editorid name to WerewolvesFailSafe

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 4 weeks later...

Apologies but I cant seem to get the dialogue to appear at all. I had it working on my last modded list which was using the older MNC/HCS and have since updated to the latest SSE build. Apart from that and their requirements nothing else has been changed. any idea as to why no dialogue? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

1 minute ago, MRBeaver27 said:

Apologies but I cant seem to get the dialogue to appear at all. I had it working on my last modded list which was using the older MNC/HCS and have since updated to the latest SSE build. Apart from that and their requirements nothing else has been changed. any idea as to why no dialogue? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Note:

if your having a problem with the dialogue not showing up just save your game and quit to desktop, then re-launch the game and load your save. The dialog options should now be there.

This is a known issue with dialogues and "Start Enabled Quests" (quests that start/run as soon as the game loads). You need to save the game with the mod active, exit to desktop, and then open the game again so that Skyrim can properly register and initialize the dialogues.

Hi.. i am having trouble getting wild dragons to not just fight and kill me.. the bend will shout ( i have unlocked the second word of that shout so far) do not work on seem to affect the wild dragons.. the ll mods i currently have are these

Spoiler

DragonVoreKillMoveReplacerV1-0

FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6-3038-7-6-1582049490

SexLabFrameworkAE_v165

1980638778_BadDogHoodiesV11.8

1321601681_BirdRacesSEV6.3

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE

MoreNastyCrittersSE_v15_0

Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated

SLAL_SE

SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

HentaiCreaturesSE_MNCSEv12_8B

HornyCreaturesofSkyrimSE_V2_0

Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.6.7.a10

BakaFactory ABC LE SE

SexLabDragonsV5-1a

SSXSE

Wilding-1.2.0

1814101649_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv6.5SE

BD Armor and Clothing Collection ESP Update-25705-1-4-1558274233

BD Armor and Clothing Collection-25705-1-0-1557608656

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_AE - v1.1.4

FillHerUpUUNP

ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev2

and i list them here in my current load order.

Spoiler

15 SexLab

16 SexLabAroused

17 Creature framework

18 Schlongs of Skyrim - core

1E ZaZAnimationPack

30 SLALAnimObjBillyy

31 DragonVoreKillMove

32 SOSPhysicsManager

33 Schlongs of Skyrim

34 SOS - Smurf average addon

35 SOS - Shop

36 BadDogSchlongCore

39 BDHoodieSchlong

3A BDSpikySlitSchlong

3B SexLabTools

3C SLAnimLoader

3D SexLabMatchMaker

3E ASOS Race Patch

3F MoreNastyCritters

40 HentiCreatures

41 SLDragons

42 Animal_SOS

43 SOS - Animal Addon

44 BakaFactoryABC

45 Wilding

46 Scent of Sex

47 HornyCreatures

59 BDBirds

5A BDBirdSchlongs

5B BDBirdWings

5C BDBirdNCP

5E BDBirdLALaddon

66 SOSRaceMenu

67 sr_FillHerUp

(mods that add additional dragons to the game are loaded close to the end of my load order.)

(i use Wrye Bash to install and manage my mods)

lets now clarify the basic steps i have taken. i have loaded in the anims with FNIS. I have enabled creature anims in the mcm and i have enabled SexLab integration and SexLab Aroused in the creature framework options. I have enabled Hoodies in the mcm.

Scent Of Sex seem to have trouble detecting anims as it has not ben able to list any anims at all... might be because i don't understand how to make a sex rule which probably is making that mod useless.. idk..

ZAZ animation pack's Animation Test System tab lists both me and the dragon as Blocked Male...

Schlongs of skyrim is currently saying there are no compatible schlongs available for the dragon i am trying to engage. (i am in god mod and none of the spells given to me from ll mods are affecting it either)

i have tried changing the dragons geneder in the SexLab mcm and nothing happens... using the puppet master in SexLab Aroused and raising the dragons arousal to 100 is also not changing anything.

i have gotten anims to work without any troubles other then alignment troubles with all other creatures i have tested.. just not with any dragons yet..

At first i thought it was just because my followers was killing the dragons too fast to give it a chance or that the dragon killed me before it could trigger but i am in god mode now and alone and the dragon still do not trigger.. it just tries to kill me.. never reacting to anything i do that would trigger sexual interactions...

idk if it matters but the dragon i am trying to engage with is named Alok-Dilon...

it do have the modded dragon model (stomach and anal cavity) so at least that is working correctly...

i have had dragons successfully use the dragon vore kill move replacer so that is also working.

i most of the dragon anims are listed when i try them out with the hentai dragon from the hentai creature mod.. only wish i knew how to set the mods up so they also include female anims and models for the creatures because as far as i can see only male or non gender specific anims are available for me... i wanna be able to be unbirthed as well..

Edited by thunder987654
1 hour ago, thunder987654 said:

Hi.. i am having trouble getting wild dragons to not just fight and kill me.. the bend will shout ( i have unlocked the second word of that shout so far) do not work on seem to affect the wild dragons.. the ll mods i currently have are these

it's in the game's lore that bend will does not work on dragons until you have/use all 3 words.

2 hours ago, thunder987654 said:

Scent Of Sex

can't help you there, i don't use that mod. but any dragons that are flying are not considered valid to sexlab.

ZAZ animation pack's Animation Test System tab lists both me and the dragon as Blocked Male

can't help you there, i don't use that mod, but sound like your settings are wrong.

Schlongs of skyrim

that mod is not for creatures, that's what Creature Framework is for.

i have tried changing the dragons geneder in the SexLab mcm and nothing happens

that only changes what a actor is treated as in sex animations, not what gender they actually are or what mesh they use.

At first i thought it was just because my followers was killing the dragons too fast to give it a chance or that the dragon killed me before it could trigger but i am in god mode now and alone and the dragon still do not trigger.. it just tries to kill me.. never reacting to anything i do that would trigger sexual interactions...

this mod is not sexlab defeat, there's no combat rape to be had here.

i most of the dragon anims are listed when i try them out with the hentai dragon from the hentai creature mod.. only wish i knew how to set the mods up so they also include female anims and models for the creatures because as far as i can see only male or non gender specific anims are available for me... i wanna be able to be unbirthed as well..

turn off match creature gender in sexlab and/or find/summon a female dragon.

• 1 month later...

Just installed this mod. Using a new file and not in far enough to have even encountered many dragons yet. Just wanted to post an unusual change that has occurred since installing.

Whenever I open the map its super zoomed in and scrolls very fast. Even if I zoom out, the moment I open the map again it zoomed in and fast again.

Minor but worth mentioning. (i have no map alteration mods as far as I can tell).

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Minor but worth mentioning. (i have no map alteration mods as far as I can tell).

i do, so it looks like "Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]" was edited because of it, but loading any world edits after hcos should fix it because dam near everything overrides 0000003C.

Have since progressed the main quest. The mod mostly works with regular dragons and odahving (at least half the options do. Some options do nothing). But Parthunax and Alduin are broken. 

The dialogue trees for them show up for those two but neither actually does anything. Parthunax just keeps flying and landing in the same spot over and over again. Alduin eventually flies up and never lands (and neither dragonrend nor bend will bring him down) making him impossible to talk to after the first time.

20 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Parthunax just keeps flying and landing in the same spot over and over again

increase the Cloak Cooldown time in creature framework, it has been known to cause that behavior (why i do not know, but it seems to happen if CF scans him in mid landing)

29 minutes ago, Aki K said:

at least half the options do. Some options do nothing

if it's on turn off match creature gender, that is one thing that for sure would cause that to happen.

31 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Alduin eventually flies up and never lands

i have seen random dragons do that, no clue whats doing it, could be a stock game problem or it could have something to do with the CF timer like the first problem.

but it does seem to be happening to Alduin more often than others, so i'm thinking of putting a "reset Alduin" button into the game (as soon as i learn how to script buttons that is)

• 4 weeks later...