[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

I'm not able to load add these via NMM. Before your most recent fix they would be added to my mods list but wouldn't activate (showing error in the mod activation queue). Now they wont transfer over to the NMM Mods window at all. Any tips for a newb?

*Edit*  Figured out my issue... Sort of... stuff was paused in my download manager menu. now im still having issues with animations (everyone is missing their "tools" haha.

37 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

That would be in whatever mod like RSE or Violate that is calling the combat sex

I think I understand, I have to deactivate the themes in violate but that is the reason why I use themes, violate.

By the way, I'm using almost all the animation packs except for Various AAF XML files, ZaZOut4, BP70s anims and creature pack, will any of those have the aggressive animations you used for super mutants? and I use kinky theme.

13 hours ago, zorak912 said:

I think I understand, I have to deactivate the themes in violate but that is the reason why I use themes, violate.

By the way, I'm using almost all the animation packs except for Various AAF XML files, ZaZOut4, BP70s anims and creature pack, will any of those have the aggressive animations you used for super mutants? and I use kinky theme.

Install the Kinky/CreatureSexAnimations theme and make sure to enable the Creatures option - it is unchecked by default and easy to miss.  That will tag the appropriate SuperMutant animations as "Aggressive" so that Violate will play them with "Use Tags" turned on in MCM.

16 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Question I use AJ's various xml's and I am curious about what tags are used on any of his crazy gangbangs?

Most Gangbangs are tagged aggressive

10 hours ago, RockMic said:

can you tell me who makes aggressive F / F animations?

thank you

Leito does 6 of them

4 hours ago, Clegane said:

I have one stange question  are those themes change, in any way this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36934?tab=posts

No, AAF has nothing to do with that mod, even though it uses the dog skeleton the scale is different so not sure it could be adjusted to suit the dog animations.

4 hours ago, stobor said:

BTW, I didn't find any F_F 'Kissing' animations.  Or foreplay, for that matter.  Not a huge deal, but I was trying a multi-position sequence in AAF and it balked on F_F actor combos due to that.  I've worked around it for now.

Yeah don't think anyone has made any, AJ's XML's have some of those with the gender removed but he couldn't do the ones with the sound files baked in or the genders would be wrong.

22 hours ago, stobor said:

BTW, I didn't find any F_F 'Kissing' animations.  Or foreplay, for that matter.  Not a huge deal, but I was trying a multi-position sequence in AAF and it balked on F_F actor combos due to that.  I've worked around it for now.

There is a kissing animation, maybe it's not tagged as such.  I use rufgts old animations, atomic lust, savage cabbage, and leito's.  I also found an animation called cunnilinctus (another word for going down on a girl) and yes it is

Found it,  Atomic Cunnilingus PA in Atomic Lust_animationData.xml as well as Holding Kissing and Holding Hands to Holding Jerking

2 hours ago, darkangelswrath said:

can you post the V181211 both version here give female actors 1 inch bullet nipple's not sure why and its only when animations start, 

Do they reset back to normal ok?
You can adjust them in the xml file: Theme_SexAnimations_morphSetData.xml

<condition isFemale="true">
        <morph value="NippleLength" to="0.62"/>
        <morph value="NipplePerk2" to="0.38"/>
    </condition>

Just change NippleLength to something lower or 0.00 in those lines where it is 0.62. It may depend on what body you are using how noticeable it is, I'll halve it for next release.

luckily i have copy of game folder from before installing the newer versions, so yes they revert if i remove the new themes and copy old from the backup, but its dirty install cause in this install i'm not using justapose and every first load AFF throws error about no justapose plugin.  I know that error might be because i'm just copy paste AFF folde and Interface Folder,

so could really do with the original files

13 hours ago, darkangelswrath said:

luckily i have copy of game folder from before installing the newer versions, so yes they revert if i remove the new themes and copy old from the backup, but its dirty install cause in this install i'm not using justapose and every first load AFF throws error about no justapose plugin.  I know that error might be because i'm just copy paste AFF folde and Interface Folder,

so could really do with the original files

You mean they don't revert back to normal after sex animations unless you reinstall the old files?
I copied the perky nipples from one of the animation packs XML's, so its possible the effect is stacking on that animation packs animations, I forget which one it was.
What body are you using? it was barely noticeable on CBBE, hardly an inch long.
Setting them to 0.0 should revert them and stop them growing during sex.
I didn't think there was any AAF support or conflict to do with Justapose unless it has its own xml's for AAF.
You could also just delete those 4 lines from the xml too.

A bit confused on how to install this.

You mention that we can install all of them if we like, but when I tried that, they all overwrote each other. Kept asking me to replace the files from the previous one I installed. So either they all have the same files that do the same thing, or they are conflicting with each other.

Not sure which it is, so any clarification would be most welcome. Haven't played in awhile, so new to all this, so unsure if it is okay that they overwrite each other or not. Thanks for any insight. :)

19 hours ago, Halstrom said:

You mean they don't revert back to normal after sex animations unless you reinstall the old files?
I copied the perky nipples from one of the animation packs XML's, so its possible the effect is stacking on that animation packs animations, I forget which one it was.
What body are you using? it was barely noticeable on CBBE, hardly an inch long.
Setting them to 0.0 should revert them and stop them growing during sex.
I didn't think there was any AAF support or conflict to do with Justapose unless it has its own xml's for AAF.
You could also just delete those 4 lines from the xml too.

no sorry for confusion they reverted back after scene,

and replacing files from old backup fixed the scene's, but np now i did edit the value's of the new version (halved them) and all is cool thanks.

8 hours ago, darkangelswrath said:

no sorry for confusion they reverted back after scene,

and replacing files from old backup fixed the scene's, but np now i did edit the value's of the new version (halved them) and all is cool thanks.

For reference, what body are you using?

19 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

A bit confused on how to install this.

You mention that we can install all of them if we like, but when I tried that, they all overwrote each other. Kept asking me to replace the files from the previous one I installed. So either they all have the same files that do the same thing, or they are conflicting with each other.

Not sure which it is, so any clarification would be most welcome. Haven't played in awhile, so new to all this, so unsure if it is okay that they overwrite each other or not. Thanks for any insight. :)

There are duplicated files across them, so let them overwrite of not doesn't matter unless one is newer than the others.