[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

4 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Okay, just from a "Lets make sure I know what the hell I am doing" standpoint....some call mods still have sections in the MCM that ask to use tags or not. Should we tick that to "YES" since we are using themes now?

Yes Tags are contained in themes now instead of being a separate file.

1 hour ago, Artem_nemov said:

Hi everyone. I instaling everything by  AAF for Beginners. By every time get this messege: AFF ERROR: [10] Animation ID "Leito_FF_ReverseCarry_S1" not found. what  i did wrong. And did this messege have any conection to this mod? Or i am knocking in the wrong door here O_o?

be sure to have 

and 

Leito animations, according to his instructions, have to be under these in your load order as well. 

in the op you mention a all in one fomod but i dont see it when downloading the themes or when installing them,so might i ask where would it be? also i think there are some animations not tagged properly,i honestly dont know which ones but occasionally ill get aaf error 34 for animations that i have multiple of(and so far there from rsee random shenanigans running)ScreenShot46.png.d9963a2d4e72134bb0d157ca8c523299.png

13 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

in the op you mention a all in one fomod but i dont see it when downloading the themes or when installing them,so might i ask where would it be? also i think there are some animations not tagged properly,i honestly dont know which ones but occasionally ill get aaf error 34 for animations that i have multiple of(and so far there from rsee random shenanigans running)

There is no "All in One FOMOD, too much hassle updating a 5th file on top of all the other mods I'm doing :)
Pretty much what the errors says, Tags in themes only apply if the animation exists.

1 hour ago, darchangel891 said:

Hi!  I am getting an error that says "animation ID fm chair 01 tease not found"  But I am having trouble finding where this animation comes from.  Does anyone know if its from this mod, or another one?

It is in the most recent Leito's update and as above the tags in themes do not apply to animations that don't exist.

20 minutes ago, darchangel891 said:

Thanks very much for your reply!  Do you know how to get rid of the error?  Should I uninstall the leito one and install an older version?

Edit: I uninstalled leito but still get the error, so maybe its not from his mod?
this error is driving me nuts, I tell ya!

I think its something to do with needing the latest Leito patches to match the latest Leito animation pack, I have no idea what random voodoo I have done to fix it, maybe I haven't found that error yet.

45 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

I think its something to do with needing the latest Leito patches to match the latest Leito animation pack, I have no idea what random voodoo I have done to fix it, maybe I haven't found that error yet.

I feel like I have installed all the animation packs in the world, and none of them make the error go away.  
Ive wasted so many hours on this :(  
Why doesnt everything come with blonde instructions? lol

Edit:  I figured it out!  It was savage cabbage.  I deleted it, and no error.
YAY! :)

5 minutes ago, adradox said:

On load I always get AAF ERROR[008] Morph pack with ID "Erect" is not found. 

Obviously I'm missing some files but I don't know what exactly I should install.

There's no morphing files in this mod yet, they are missing from somewhere else

22 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Update 190115.0:

Added Theme_SexAnimations_actionData.xml

Added Theme_SexCreatureAnimations_actionData.xml

Added Theme_SexAnimations_morphData.xml

Added Theme_SexCreatureAnimations_morphData.xml

There was a patch file for the AAF sex animations theme.  Doing a new install and wondered if this was still needed?

Thanks!

John

Hi Halstrom,

I just downloded this updated and do not see the updated Theme_SexCreatureAnimations_morphData.xml that you listed in the files.

Also, did you mean to remove the Theme_sex_overlayData file?

All the files pulled from the 190115.0 downloads

When installing sex first then kinky with creatures

image.png.204fdd7ae29fc98baf038935979ff1f7.png

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

There was a patch file for the AAF sex animations theme.  Doing a new install and wondered if this was still needed?

Thanks!

John

I know nothing about a patch or issue requiring it

1 hour ago, KyLeeKu said:

Hi Halstrom,

I just downloded this updated and do not see the updated Theme_SexCreatureAnimations_morphData.xml that you listed in the files.

Also, did you mean to remove the Theme_sex_overlayData file?

All the files pulled from the 190115.0 downloads

When installing sex first then kinky with creatures

image.png.204fdd7ae29fc98baf038935979ff1f7.png

Opps, just a description a screw up, there is no Creature_morphData.xml I should have wrote overlayData.xml
And Theme_Sex_overlayData.xml is replaced by Theme_SexAnimations_overlayData.xml

Update 190116.0:

Removed DLC requirements from Basic and Vanilla Sex Themes, Until I get a FOMOD done the Theme_DLC_raceData.xmls in the Kinky and Creature Theme will have to be removed manually if you don't have the DLC.
Split tagData.xml's into FM,1P, FF, MM and Gangbang
Moved some Leito's aggressive animations to the KinkyTheme

Hey guys, 

I am having an issue with AAF and my animations that I hope you can help me out with. Everything seems to fire correctly when called upon, however, the actors do not align up correctly for the animation. For example, When the M/F cowgirl animation is called, the female is straddling the male's head and not the pelvis. Or during the side sex animation, the female is several feet "forward" (her butt is at his face, and not at the pelvis area..).

Obviously I have a conflict somewhere or am missing something... any Idea where to start looking?  

Thanks for your time!

11 minutes ago, nitemares said:

Hey guys, 

I am having an issue with AAF and my animations that I hope you can help me out with. Everything seems to fire correctly when called upon, however, the actors do not align up correctly for the animation. For example, When the M/F cowgirl animation is called, the female is straddling the male's head and not the pelvis. Or during the side sex animation, the female is several feet "forward" (her butt is at his face, and not at the pelvis area..).

Obviously I have a conflict somewhere or am missing something... any Idea where to start looking?  

Thanks for your time!

You have an outdated version of one of the patches

11 hours ago, pikabu said:

Check this file  Theme_SexAnimations_themeData.xml. under line <!-- Files included with this theme:

Is it right name of those files?

Oops missed updating that when I split the animations up:
It should be:

Theme_SexAnimations_raceData.xml
Theme_SexAnimations_actionData.xml
Theme_SexAnimations_morphData.xml
Theme_SexAnimations_NoFurn_tagData.xml
Theme_SexAnimations_NoFurn1P_tagData.xml
Theme_SexAnimations_NoFurnMM_tagData.xml
Theme_SexAnimations_NoFurnFF_tagData.xml
Theme_SexAnimations_NoFurnGB_tagData.xml
Theme_SexAnimations_Furn_tagData.xml