More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot Version

5 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I had the same error and I slwoly removed the DDs piece by piece. In my case the error message didnt come up again after I removed all plugs.

I think there is a plug included in this mod which causes this, nto sure anout that one tho.

checked, it was the anal plug but I doubt there won't be any devices also cause this issue though. DCL begins to feel like a chore to me, might as well just remove it from my mod list...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe there is a problem with the blindfold rule.  When equipped it gets "unequipped" in the stripping before sex scenes. ["unequipped" = not visible on player but still shown as equipped in inventory].  The mod recognizes this state as not wearing a blindfold and triggers punishment eventually.  If you try to remove the blindfold in inventory you can't but it reappears on the player and you can avoid the punishment.

This one I'm less sure of:  sometimes your follower will continue to force greet you.  I think it has something to do with one of the MCM options - either "no restraint keys allowed" or "no escaping restraints"  which never seem to do anything for me, but I think the follower greet is about some comment that never seems to happen.  Once this starts happening you have to reload an earlier save.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all, thank you for this great mod!

I've recently started playing actual game (was toying with mods non-stop until now!) and just finnished the DLC#1 (with vampires).
Once I was done with questing I figured that Sarena would be the perfect Dom. Sadly, when I try to highlight her and turn her to one, I get a pop-up saying that the selected NPC isn't a follower material.
Has she been skipped in the roster due to some conflicts, or am I missing some requirements?

Thank you in advance!

9 hours ago, Garfieldcat said:

Once I was done with questing I figured that Sarena would be the perfect Dom. Sadly, when I try to highlight her and turn her to one, I get a pop-up saying that the selected NPC isn't a follower material.
Has she been skipped in the roster due to some conflicts, or am I missing some requirements?

Serana was implemented with special follower logic, and unfortunately that does not play well with other mods.  You'd be better of using a different follower with LoversLab mods. 

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Serana was implemented with special follower logic, and unfortunately that does not play well with other mods.  You'd be better of using a different follower with LoversLab mods. 

Pity :( Thank you for the information though!
Guess it makes sense tbh, since she has so much more dialogue options for example.

So, I was playing around with being a slave to Lydia a couple days ago and she decided to enforce the "Petplay Suit" rule on my character. For some reason though she decided that the middle of a falmer infested cave was the right spot to bring me to my knees and make me walk on all fours. And yes, she cried foul, when the very next chaurus jumped her and tore her to pieces. I would've helped her, but removing the pet suit just resulted in her putting it back onto me and adding some more punishments in the process. I had to end all random rules and slavery to get anything done and save Master's sorry arse.

I wish I could supply a log but it was deleted in my attempt to sort out the problem. I never experienced this conflict at any point prior to this specific session and I haven't been able to replicate the issue as of now. I will keep trying and update this report, when I manage to trigger it again. For the time being, just note that there appears to be some issue with determining safe areas.

I never understood why player slavery mods on this site required the owner to follower the player around. Yes I know the leash problems and bugs but still there are ways around that stuff. There are all kinds of things for the owner of the player to do with the player in tow and some tricks to avoid invisible leash bugs. One thing the owner could do after a few days is drag the player around to all the holds where the player has property and humiliate the player in front of the jarls by declaring the player their property and some other saucy stuff. By the time all this devious stuff is done there could be moar things to do for the owner and all the while using fade to black and coc stuff for both player and owner instead of literally walking there.

I usually end up getting my character screwed a lot by lydia and just not going anywhere outside of whiterun after getting the house and everything. I have to restart all the time because I change out mods and because of bugs I usually never get very far or I just screw around with LAL and restart a few hours later. I don't understand the point of SD it just seems odd and doesn't really make any sense.

• 2 weeks later...

@MrEsturk

The reason dialogue to recruit a dom and sub follower doesn't appear looks to be due to two things:

There is no generated SEQ file, needed for quests with the 'Start Game Enabled' flag.

The XDFF_Dom alias on est_XDFF_MCM needs to have the 'optional' alias flag set, otherwise the quest won't start properly if it fails to fill this alias.

It's possible that the other dialogue issues also stem from this.

Quest Data Tab

Quest Alias Tab

I know you've stopped modding, but I figured I'd provide closure on it since it gave you such a headache.

• 1 month later...

Until he returns we can do a 'community path'. Been looking into the keyword errors, can't really pinpoint it to the plug part as the plug script used seem to be fine and not using weird devices in the equip array. It does refer to the slot 48 check using a form 0x00040000 lookup. But there could be issues in the "framework" of the mod itself. As that does seem to lookup keywords based on wornforms. If that changes then the keyword will be null and result in the null keyword error.

I'm in no way a scripting expert but getting it running without error's and maybe add extra features would be nice.

Been working on some fixes for the mod. Changes so far:

-Recruitment dialogue: 

As @Hylysi mentioned there is no SEQ file and the alias filling could fail.

Created SEQ file and set the 'optional' flag on the 'XDFF_Dom' alias on the est_XDFF_MCM quest.

Changed the conditions so you need to actually have the follower as a follower to start the dialogue.

Same conditions for the sub recruitment.

-MCM initialization not per SkyUI recommendations

Added a playerref alias to the MCM quest with the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias script.

-GetIsOutdoors function broken.

The reference to the main script (in DCUR) was missing a required reference to dclibs.

dfs.GetIsOutdoors() -> dfs.dclibs.GetIsOutdoors()

Recompiled all scripts that used this function.

-ZaZ framework not properly detected

Moved the detection to an earlier stage in the quest initialization and added a message if it's not found.

-Stuck in whipping animation after ZaZ whipping.

Wrong idle was pushed. Changed the idle from IdlePlayer to IdleForceDefaultState

-Welcome message is a messagebox.

Changed to a notification (top left)

-Vibration troll text incorrect if not wearing piercings.

Added checks to see if the player is wearing plugs and/or piercings and adjust message accordingly.

-Ebonite bunny suit not actually ebonite/latex

Changed NIF and textures to fix this. Will be uploading a mod in a couple of days that adds latex variants to the bunny mod of @MrEsturk. If and when he returns this can be merged in a new patch for the mod. It's based on the Latex update from the original FO4 mod with some changes to the NIF texture settings and textures themselves.

And some minor other things I probably forgot :P

Todo:

The analplug keyword error is still persistent, need more research on that to get it working. Might have to do something with the slot check. Might rewrite it entirely to mirror the other equip scripts. If somebody has other idea's to fix this please let me know. Changing the keyword (script property from zad_deviouspluganal to zad_deviousplug didn't work.

Change dialogue response based on sex of the dominant. Now it's static to 'Master'.

Forced equip messaged show double (sometimes?). This might be an issue with XDFF itself. Not sure if I can fix it

Active tasks/punishments list in a MCM tab. (if possible, I will not wait with releasing the fix if this feature takes to long)

Released the "required" mod to modify the bunny suit at https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10320-nadriels-bunny-girl-outfit-latex-edition-cbbe/

All of the todo things are done (plug fix needs testing but seems to work), except the active rule list. It's more complicated than I thought so that's something for later.

See attached file and changelog below.

!!This patch will 100% need a new game or a fresh save!!

Spoiler

Changelog:

-Recruitment dialogue: 
As Hylysi mentioned there is no SEQ file and the alias filling could fail.
Created SEQ file and set the 'optional' flag on the 'XDFF_Dom' alias on the est_XDFF_MCM quest.
Changed the conditions so you need to actually have the follower as a follower to start the dialogue.

-Can ask for sub-follower restraints even if there is no sub follower
Dialogue condition to check if there is a sub follower was missing. Fixed

Added a playerref alias to the MCM quest with the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias script.

-Dialogue always mentions 'Master' even if the "owner" is female.
Added an extra quest alias and 2 dummy NPC's. As thre is no reliable way to use a string in dialogue....
Both actors are disabled so don't spawn and they are placed in a debug enviorment. Until I find something to do this properly this will remain.
It saves recreating every dialogue double to check for the sex of the owner.

-Added an extra dialogue layer to prevent accidental enslavment by a follower.

The reference to the main script (in DCUR) was missing a required reference to dclibs.

-Anal plug rule giving keyword errors
Changed the sub-subroutine so it will skipp equiping if there is no sub (duh)
Also added some extra checks and features to remedy the problem of wearing a belt and not a plug (can't insert ofc)

-Hobble skirt rule.
Added a force equip of the very restricting hobble dresses. To give it more style

-ZaZ framework not properly detected
Moved the detection to an earlier stage in the quest initialization and added a message if it's not found.

-Max rules
Changed from default 3 to 5. As it sometimes seem to mess with the voluntary rules.

-Stuck in whipping animation after ZaZ whipping.
Wrong idle was pushed. Changed the idle from IdlePlayer to IdleForceDefaultState

Added checks to see if the player is wearing plugs and/or piercings and adjust message accordingly.

Changed NIF and textures to fix this. Requires https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10320-nadriels-bunny-girl-outfit-latex-edition-cbbe/ if you want to use the bunny suit. If it's not loaded it won't equip it.

estXDFF NewRules Community Patch 1.01.7z

19 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Released the "required" mod to modify the bunny suit at https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10320-nadriels-bunny-girl-outfit-latex-edition-cbbe/

All of the todo things are done (plug fix needs testing but seems to work), except the active rule list. It's more complicated than I thought so that's something for later.

See attached file and changelog below.

!!This patch will 100% need a new game or a fresh save!!

Reveal hidden contents

Changelog:

-Recruitment dialogue: 
As Hylysi mentioned there is no SEQ file and the alias filling could fail.

-Can ask for sub-follower restraints even if there is no sub follower
Dialogue condition to check if there is a sub follower was missing. Fixed

Added a playerref alias to the MCM quest with the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias script.

-Dialogue always mentions 'Master' even if the "owner" is female.
Added an extra quest alias and 2 dummy NPC's. As thre is no reliable way to use a string in dialogue....
Both actors are disabled so don't spawn and they are placed in a debug enviorment. Until I find something to do this properly this will remain.
It saves recreating every dialogue double to check for the sex of the owner.

-Added an extra dialogue layer to prevent accidental enslavment by a follower.

-Anal plug rule giving keyword errors
Changed the sub-subroutine so it will skipp equiping if there is no sub (duh)
Also added some extra checks and features to remedy the problem of wearing a belt and not a plug (can't insert ofc)

-Hobble skirt rule.
Added a force equip of the very restricting hobble dresses. To give it more style

-ZaZ framework not properly detected
Moved the detection to an earlier stage in the quest initialization and added a message if it's not found.

-Max rules
Changed from default 3 to 5. As it sometimes seem to mess with the voluntary rules.

-Stuck in whipping animation after ZaZ whipping.
Wrong idle was pushed. Changed the idle from IdlePlayer to IdleForceDefaultState

Changed NIF and textures to fix this. Requires https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10320-nadriels-bunny-girl-outfit-latex-edition-cbbe/ if you want to use the bunny suit. If it's not loaded it won't equip it.

estXDFF NewRules Community Patch 1.01.7z 3.03 MB · 6 downloads

Cannot compile script.

est_xddf_z_whip   i want to make whipping longer from 30 to 90 and set min health lower from 25 to 10. can you compile scripts here ? could you make whip time and max health slider ?  like pop. or a patch of the patch with these numbers ?

edit : to complie scripts like those from radiant prostitution and others, i use the script.rar  11.072kb that contains additional vanilla script sources,  skse 1_07_03 script sources , and skyui 5.1 scirpts and sources. compile failed, so there must be some more,, which are not needed to compile other mods. Which ones ?

edit : strange enough the mod uses the zbf punishment cane , which can not be found in the mods creation kit. i used the one from prison overhaul patched and reduced the damage to zero. it works well.

25 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Cannot compile script.

est_xddf_z_whip   i want to make whipping longer from 30 to 90 and set min health lower from 25 to 10. can you compile scripts here ? could you make whip time and max health slider ?  like pop. or a patch of the patch with these numbers ?

edit : to complie scripts like those from radiant prostitution and others, i use the script.rar  11.072kb that contains additional vanilla script sources,  skse 1_07_03 script sources , and skyui 5.1 scirpts and sources. compile failed, so there must be some more,, which are not needed to compile other mods. Which ones ?

edit : strange enough the mod uses the zbf punishment cane , which can not be found in the mods creation kit. i used the one from prison overhaul patched and reduced the damage to zero. it works well.

Make sure you have the source files of _all_ related mods. Failing to compile working (non-error) scripts usually means that you are missing sources from one of the referenced mods. Things like SkyUI and SL related scripts are easily missed.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Make sure you have the source files of _all_ related mods. Failing to compile working (non-error) scripts usually means that you are missing sources from one of the referenced mods. Things like SkyUI and SL related scripts are easily missed.

could you simly compile that whip script for me ? easy todo. Also , you should know which sources are missed because you had to add them too.

edit.  i checked it and i got all. cursed loot has an extra data file for the sources, and was not loaded in the ck, but no matter, complie failed.

these are the mods required :

xdff more rules : cursed loot

zaz ap, sky ui, aroused redux, (bsa) hdt physics (no scripts), dd assets, dd integration, dd expansion, fuz roh doh (no scripts), fnis, skse

33 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

could you simly compile that whip script for me ? easy todo. Also , you should know which sources are missed because you had to add them too.

edit.  i checked it and i got all. cursed loot has an extra data file for the sources, and was not loaded in the ck, but no matter, complie failed.

these are the mods required :

xdff more rules : cursed loot

zaz ap, sky ui, aroused redux, (bsa) hdt physics (no scripts), dd assets, dd integration, dd expansion, fuz roh doh (no scripts), fnis, skse

I can do some changes to this script (and this script only) but if you want to customize it later you should look into getting a development environment done.

If you can get cursed loot scripts compiled you should get these working as well. I think there is a small readme on the page of dcur.

Now it runs for 8 seconds without a fixed health limit.
q.zazActions.WhipPlayer(akSpeaker,afMaxTime = 8.0)

The 30 seconds and the health 25 you mention is a commented line (see the ; at the start of line 38)

What should I change it in for you?

It should run for 90 seconds. , health 10  the 8 seconds can stay. the point is, for a level 1-5 character there should be no damage from the cane at all. thats what i do in the canes values.

cursed loot has exactly the same failed messages : sslactorstats, sslactorlibrary, ssl voiceslots, sslvoice factory, sslbaseanimation, sslbaseexpression, ssl objectfactory, sslactoralias, sslsystemconfig, sexlabutil, some zad.  i use aza 6.11 with patch i dont know from where the ssl errors come, sexlabutil i use 3.3

about whipping : my xperience with maria eden allowed it to jump "display modell" in, which puts the player in every zaz furniture or chains or pose chosen. that takes about 10 seconds, so still 80 seconds to enjoy.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

It should run for 90 seconds. , health 10  the 8 seconds can stay. the point is, for a level 1-5 character there should be no damage from the cane at all. thats what i do in the canes values.

cursed loot has exactly the same failed messages : sslactorstats, sslactorlibrary, ssl voiceslots, sslvoice factory, sslbaseanimation, sslbaseexpression, ssl objectfactory, sslactoralias, sslsystemconfig, sexlabutil, some zad.  i use aza 6.11 with patch i dont know from where the ssl errors come, sexlabutil i use 3.3

about whipping : my xperience with maria eden allowed it to jump "display modell" in, which puts the player in every zaz furniture or chains or pose chosen. that takes about 10 seconds, so still 80 seconds to enjoy.

Those are Sexlab scripts, do you have the SkyUI SDK? that is required to compile the Sexlab scripts.

So if I understand you correctly

q.zazActions.WhipPlayer(akSpeaker,afMaxTime = 8.0) 

should become

q.zazActions.WhipPlayer(akSpeaker,afMaxTime = 8.0,afMinHealth = 10.0)