More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot Version

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

The missing whipping option was patched in the latest community patch. So if that does not show up the install has gone wrong. Or you get a message in the top left that ZaZ is not installed (properly).

It's as stand alone version so you can just use the patch instead of the mod itself. For the next version I will rename it to 'community version' as it's not really a patch. If you install it with MO choose the "replace" option.

Try it on a new game and check if you have the same issues. Or load up a save before you ever installed this mod or the patch. 

Just tried it again with a new install of the community patch and fresh game same problem. Initially everything works fine- but when I save and reload the game just the (beg your master for a favor) menu option disappears. These are the mods I am currently using in this profile:

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0019","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0166","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0022","AmorousAdventures"
"0005","ApachiiSkyHair"
"0025","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"
"0051","Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch"
"0026","AutoSave Manager"
"0027","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0149","bodyslide generated"
"0063","Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
"0069","Crash fixes"
"0007","Devious Devices Assets 3.0e"
"0010","Devious Devices Expansion 4.3a"
"0009","Devious Devices Integration 4.3a"
"0028","Devious Training 2.6"
"0021","Deviously Cursed Loot 8.3"
"0024","Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.22.4)"
"0000","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0002","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0001","DLC: HearthFires"
"0015","DLC: HighResTexturePack01"
"0016","DLC: HighResTexturePack02"
"0017","DLC: HighResTexturePack03"
"0050","estBondageMittensMagic for DD4"
"0030","estXDFF NewRules Community Patch 1.01"
"0095","Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-"
"0011","Extensible Follower Framework"
"0013","Extra Encounters Reborn - All Versions"
"0031","Fair Skin Complexion"
"0097","Female Facial Animation"
"0165","FNIS generated"
"0032","Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS"
"0033","Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS Behavior"
"0034","Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS Creatures"
"0035","Funny Buziness v12.0"
"0099","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0036","GagSFX Basic 1.04"
"0037","GagSFX Dawnguard 1.04"
"0039","GagSFX Dragonborn 1.04"
"0038","GagSFX Hearthfires 1.04"
"0123","Get Drunk"
"0049","HDT Physics Extensions"
"0040","HDTSextoys"
"0167","ImmerSlave"
"0105","JContainers"
"0124","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"
"0041","RaceMenu v3-4-5"
"0122","Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled"
"0043","Realistic Ragdolls and Force"
"0042","Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT"
"0023","S.L.U.T.S. Redux"
"0008","SexLabAroused V28b"
"0006","SexLabFramework v162 FULL"
"0044","SexlabMassMatchMaker113"
"0144","ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer"
"0004","skse 1 07 03"
"0148","SKSE Plugins"
"0045","SkyUI"
"0046","SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6"
"0047","SLAnimLoader"
"0145","Smile in HD"
"0014","SOS"
"0018","UIExtensions"
"0003","Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"
"0048","VioLens - A Killmove Mod"
"0168","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"0012","ZazAnimationPackV7"

(edited) is there maybe a console command I could use to bring up that specific menu? 

2 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Just tried it again with a new install of the community patch and fresh game same problem. Initially everything works fine- but when I save and reload the game just the (beg your master for a favor) menu option disappears. These are the mods I am currently using in this profile:

-

(edited) is there maybe a console command I could use to bring up that specific menu? 

It might be that some mod causes issue with the alias. The dialogue only appears when you speak with an NPC that has been filled as the 'dom' alias.

With the SQV command you can check the aliases of the mod(s) to see if they are still filed after loading a save.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

It might be that some mod causes issue with the alias. The dialogue only appears when you speak with an NPC that has been filled as the 'dom' alias.

With the SQV command you can check the aliases of the mod(s) to see if they are still filed after loading a save.

ok, wo what is the parameter I have to use with SQV " "?

2 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

OK, figured it out attached are 2 screenshots: 1.) when menu works 2.) when it does not:

image.thumb.png.ae4506a4e499d584aa330b1e7e2c44bc.png

dcur_broken.png

HEUREKA !!!! I found the freaking problem, it's indeed a mod compatibility issue. Unfortunately, its quite a great mod for multi follower support (the best I would say). To all the folks on here: DO NOT USE the Extensible Follower Framework (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933) in conjunction with this mod. After saving and reloading when you have started this mod you will lose the menu option (beg your master for a favor) forever.......time to find a new multi follower support mod

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I've been using this for years without issues (Increased Follower Limit): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36132/?

Thx for posting this! Works for me- but still having some interesting issues with my 2 followers. I tried to recruit Uthgard and Janessa. When I recruited Uthguard first, using this mod, I was unable to recruit Janessa. BUT, when I dismissed Uthguard- hired Janessa first, I was then able to recruit Uthguard ?. The only problem I have now, is that the mod appears to be unable to undress Janessa (as my submissive follower). I can see how the mod is trying to unequip the armor- it manages to remove her Sword, then she flickers and the sword comes back. 

I don't want to use another mod to remove the armor manually, b/c then she is always nude.....kinda immersion breaking. Any suggestions?

One more question about the rules: What does "assigning city shoes" really do? So I have done this and selected the "manipulate the locks" in DD registered the shoes, took them off left the city and went back into the city. I would have expected the shoes to get forced on me by the Dom- but nothing happened. Also is it ok to select that "lock them on" option always in DD- will the dom always be able to remove the devices again?

23 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

One more question about the rules: What does "assigning city shoes" really do? So I have done this and selected the "manipulate the locks" in DD registered the shoes, took them off left the city and went back into the city. I would have expected the shoes to get forced on me by the Dom- but nothing happened. Also is it ok to select that "lock them on" option always in DD- will the dom always be able to remove the devices again?

In the rules description (spoiler on the mod page) it is said, that "Assigning city shoes" is not exactly a rule - as in, it permits you to use those shoes in the city, but don't enforce it. So, Shoes assigned by that "rule" will not count as "not being naked" or something. About "lock them on" option, I can't tell about the dom (didn't fire XDFF more then a 5 minutes), but can tell this:

0. With Devious Lore installed and lockpicks I can get out of any standard device (except yokes, they are hard).

1. If device is said using standard restraint keys, it is safe to assume, that your follower can remove it using said key, if there are enough keys in his/her inventory.

2. If said device is using rare keys, it is safe to assume that your follower can't remove it using said keys - but sometimes can replace it with equivalent, for example, I had Slave Collar replaced by Slut Collar (it was Deviously Enslaved Continued routine that did it).

3. Yokes are special, as in, to remove them, you most of time need help from follower having key in your inventory.

4. Some devices have unique keys - try to avoid those, or save often. Premium line devices from Dollmaker, Sasha's toys, Sirrina's Yoke (from Laura's Bondage Shop), Imperial Guard Yoke (the one Chloe wore. I'm still not sure if it is actually removable if put on yourself ?  ). Also, Queen Sarah items.

5. Maiden's Shield - theoretically, can be removed only by yourself after timer expires, plus, there are reports of the bug that even that doesn't work. So, don't use it.

1 hour ago, pnutz78 said:

Does anyone know if the rules ever expire or get reset with a timer? It seems like only new rules get added but old ones stay in effect for ever. I had the "wear a rubber dress" thing going for 5 in game days and was wondering if rules ever get reset by the master....

That depends on the script settings. If you load up this mod and DCUR in the Creation Kit you can check these script properties:

PermanentRule

MinDaysinEffect

MaxDaysinEffect

The scripts are loaded under the playerref in the 'Quest Alias' tab on the dcur_dominantfollower and est_XDFFDom_Quest quests.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@naaitsab I made a suggestion for MrEsturk since we don't know when he will return. Is it possible for the community to do the request?

It was in post number 208 on page 9.

It's almost impossible to properly place random zaz furniture near the player. But if somebody knows a reliable way to do it then maybe it could be done.

Adding static items is not really something I would like to add as this mod is not locked to fixed locations. 

On 9/27/2019 at 7:28 AM, pnutz78 said:

Alright after a bit more research I solved for the problem of NPC armors not getting stripped by this mod- using this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23798/?tab=files

now, if I could only find another mod that works like deviously enslaved on my submissive follower so both of us get approached for Sex when tied by regular NPCs (not by enemies)...

happy couple.png

The mod in the link seems to prevent sexlab to strip the dom. Do you have the same problem?

@naaitsab Also another idea for a XDFF rule or favour, you choose which category. I was wondering whether the dominant follower (or the slave - begging as a favour) choose to become some kind of sexbot/cyborg. With Dwemer part replacement for some or all of their originally biological body.

To aid in implementing this if you or someone in the community so chooses. Checkout "Dwemer Augmentation" mod on LoversLab it has a modder's API to enable calling it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed the newest 095 file and can't get the dialogue menu to recruit a dom follower.

I tried the debug option in the MCM menu and could not recruit a follower.

Do I have to add them as a follower?

I am running DCL version 8.3.

I also previously completed the Leon quest, but did not accept Leon or Leah as a dominant.

Is there something else I am missing?

Thanks,

On 10/28/2019 at 6:22 AM, Xuvish said:

I just installed the newest 095 file and can't get the dialogue menu to recruit a dom follower.

I tried the debug option in the MCM menu and could not recruit a follower.

Do I have to add them as a follower?

I am running DCL version 8.3.

I also previously completed the Leon quest, but did not accept Leon or Leah as a dominant.

Is there something else I am missing?

Thanks,

Exact same situation here

40 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Did you both use the patch for this mod?

One of the patches he mentions is for the player being freed- something, and the other mystery patch (np 091 patch)which isn't talked about anywhere doesn't seem to change anything here atleast.

38 minutes ago, Bakon said:

One of the patches he mentions is for the player being freed- something, and the other mystery patch (np 091 patch)which isn't talked about anywhere doesn't seem to change anything here atleast.

There are some known issues with the dialogue. Those have been fixed in the linked community patch. It's based on the latest official version of this mod.

It however does not fix the issues/bugs with the framework provided by Cursed Loot.