More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot Version

About the safe areas - when city restraints random rule is active, you are bound in heavy shackles in cities, but there is a terrible lag in unequipping this outside the cities. It was like 10 minutes running the wilderness filled with enemies and finally freed only in the dungeon area. This needs tweaking.

On 1/15/2019 at 12:53 AM, glebbus13 said:

About the safe areas - when city restraints random rule is active, you are bound in heavy shackles in cities, but there is a terrible lag in unequipping this outside the cities. It was like 10 minutes running the wilderness filled with enemies and finally freed only in the dungeon area. This needs tweaking.

Seconded!

Great mod otherwise.

On 1/17/2019 at 11:29 AM, Krynn said:

only one question please, is there a possibility that I can play this mod also with weapons?
my character is no mage and I prefer to play with the arrow and bow.
otherwise really great!

You can. A mage only has the slight advantage if you use the mitten allows magic mod.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, Krynn said:

yes only how?
My companion always takes my weapons from my hand!
:classic_wink:

There's only few times your companion should disarm you:

- If one of the restraints rules that uses hand disabling restraints is in effect. You can disable them all in MCM if you want to play a warrior. The rules should disable to play a warrior are: Forced Armbinder, Forced Bondage Mittens, Pony Play, Pet Suit, and City Restraints.

- If you get stripped for a nudity rule your weapon will be unequipped. However you can re-equip your weapon afterwards with no penalty. Just don't put clothes/armor on or you will be stripped down again.

If your companion is still taking your weapon away its likely due to another mod.

2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

- If one of the restraints rules that uses hand disabling restraints is in effect. You can disable them all in MCM if you want to play a warrior. The rules should disable to play a warrior are: Forced Armbinder, Forced Bondage Mittens, Pony Play, Pet Suit, and City Restraints.

- If you get stripped for a nudity rule your weapon will be unequipped. However you can re-equip your weapon afterwards with no penalty. Just don't put clothes/armor on or you will be stripped down again.

If your companion is still taking your weapon away its likely due to another mod. 

All right and best thanks for your help! :classic_smile:
I will try it tomorrow and disable these points in the MCM menu.

13 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

The weapons now work perfectly! Thank you!
a question to the Harness please and although I can not choose under bodyslide unidentified unp unfortunately.
at NaughtBunny it's the same.
on all other items that works with the setting.

one more important question:
why are all rules gone after every sleep?
no matter whether I shuffle with or without permission.
after waking up, all rules are gone and all previously created devices are removed!? :classic_blink:

Now and then I also get a devious device error from this mod, why do not know exactly, it seems to occur when my companion wants something from me.

I couldn't ever get the dialogue to designate a dom follower/sub follower to ever show up, even with the MCM commands, forcing me to use the "Turn Highlighted Follower into Dom/Sub" debug option in the MCM. 

Also, is it normal that after the game recognizes a follower as a fellow sub, most of the favors are gone and replaced by a threesome option?

Mr !!! Esturk:

completely new game,
at the beginning everything works very well.
after a while I only get devious devices errors.

savegame tool started!
31 broken files found.
this repaired.

so it goes on.. after a few days (ingame) the same problem... :classic_blink:

cursed loot works perfectly, of course, Veladarius captured dreams shop, as well as all other mods, which are limited to this topic!

A problem spot for me is the request for sex that involves the yoke.  I'm guessing it's a script lag issue.  After the yoke is equipped the follower might be distracted (maybe triggering piercings, or just sitting down for instance) then the sex scene never starts and you're left in the yoke.  Ask the follower to remove your heavy bondage and they can't ( goes on through the deal is cancelled branch).  So still in the yoke.  So my suggestion -- don't pause after equipping the yoke and/or use a yoke they follower can remove in the heavy bondage dialog.

A possible workaround - ask for sex again and hope it's not the yoke choice, then the yoke is removed afterwards.

Also I changed to the following dialog lines:

I may need to buy supplies to serve you. Can you hold some gold for me?

I'm ready to get my gold back you're holding for me, master.

Here you are. You have four hours to spend it. Whatever you have left after that I expect you to immediately turn over to me.

3 hours ago, rjn said:

A problem spot for me is the request for sex that involves the yoke.  I'm guessing it's a script lag issue.  After the yoke is equipped the follower might be distracted (maybe triggering piercings, or just sitting down for instance) then the sex scene never starts and you're left in the yoke.  Ask the follower to remove your heavy bondage and they can't ( goes on through the deal is cancelled branch).  So still in the yoke.  So my suggestion -- don't pause after equipping the yoke and/or use a yoke they follower can remove in the heavy bondage dialog.

A possible workaround - ask for sex again and hope it's not the yoke choice, then the yoke is removed afterwards.

Here you are. You have four hours to spend it. Whatever you have left after that I expect you to immediately turn over to me.

ääähm... wrong mod?
there are no deals here?! :classic_wacko:

5 hours ago, rjn said:

this mod sounds like what you are writing here, unfortunately it will not continue for a long time!
a great pity.

or

2 hours ago, Krynn said:

No, it is this mod.  Those green colored lines are text from the mod where I corrected a couple grammatical errors.   And the yoke problem was when you ask your dominant follower for sex.  I have played those other mods you suggested, but don't anymore.

I second problems with the yoke. Tried to steal the slave collar key from my dom, got put in a yoke and shackles (although disabled in both XDFF and DD), got released from being a slave, but yoke and shackles remained on my character. Neither asking having it removed for sex nor asking for removal of heavy restraints were working for me. Terminating the XDFF mod and using the "Free me!" option from DCL didn't work either. I had to revert to a savegame prior to enslavement.

I don't follow Krynn's argument of the mod being unusable if you're not a mage (it's a dom/sub mod, dude, so you get exactly what's on the box!), I actually found it really enjoyable trying to focus as a sniper while my dom trolled me with the friggen vibrator control. But the yoke not being removed is a real game breaker.

@shiagwen - for me, in my game it only works if i have a sub-follower (whiping), doesnt matter if you have ZAZ 7.0/8.0. worked for me with both versions. theres an explanation a few pages back from Mr. Esturk about this .

@Krynn - i have the same issue (DD errors). for me i found the following to stop it, from beginning when rules appears disable forced butt-plug. in my game after that, the error warning hasnt appear anymore. i can wear now any butt-plug without error-warning, but i need to test that more, if its related to the forced butt-plug rule.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, MrEsturk said:

Whipping is supposed to become available the moment you find a dom. Don't know why it wouldn't, the same register script is run both when you find a dom or a fellow slave. Another case of something in this blasted cursed mod only working when it feels like it again ?

There is a cooldown after being whipped before you can be whipped again. Basically you have to wait for the health debuff to wear off (about 10 minutes). The buffs it adds last longer and you can beg to be whipped again while you have them.

Whipping was extremely short, just 3 seconds or so.  too much damage ?  i wanted to enlarge the whipping time from 30 to 90 in the script, but compile failed. i have all sources to compile any script from any mod, so what is necessary additionally to compile a script from you ?  or, much better, please make a slider for whipping Duration and take care, that damage is not taken at all, otherwise a lvl 1 pc has no chance to taste the Whip.

50 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Hm, what could be causing this? It sometimes stops Leah from stripping my char or putting devices on her properly.

The author of this mod is taking a break and not working on the mod now.  Try asking your question in the Deviously Cursed Loot discussion. 

Long before I knew about this file,

I made Ysolda "master of player" and Peaches (PC) faction-slave.

Now no matter how hard I try, Ysolda evades this mod's setup, although to my infinite comfort, 

any other mod (like maybe "deviously enslaved")

seems to work, as in "Come here, Slave, your mistress wants your body" (A fantastic line that really fits)

Player has most of the devious devices turned down or off, and she isn't interested in being a sex-slave to

all the bums and drovers in skyrim.

Whoring is boring.

Being ysoldas sex-slave is all she really wants (the game sort of works out that way)

But if Ysolda added kinky devices for erotic effect, whatever (But don't they usually block something?)

And so I wanted Ysolda to be recognized as a Domme (not necessarily a follower), and (presently) every other NPC in skyrim has that privilege but not ysolda.

Couldn't I just add 1a69a to a list or a faction (or even a batch file?)

A keyword?

I could equip her with a whip.

I'm trying to help, I hope there's a way to tweak one single NPC to be a loving domme.

PS

Researching this,

I read one of the posts in this mod's threads about "SMP", studied up quickly and found I already have it.

So I downloaded the mod for "All-in-one SMP" which the installer kept telling me was the same

as "All-in-one animated pussy".

So (I'm guessing) I cannot have both, and I uninstalled the animated pussy.

I'm not sure what happens now but I think I'd rather have both(?)