More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot Version

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Those are Sexlab scripts, do you have the SkyUI SDK? that is required to compile the Sexlab scripts.

So if I understand you correctly

q.zazActions.WhipPlayer(akSpeaker,afMaxTime = 8.0) 

should become

q.zazActions.WhipPlayer(akSpeaker,afMaxTime = 8.0,afMinHealth = 10.0)

i have sky ui sdk

plewase make whatever is necessary to make whipping 90 seconds

23 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Did you start a new game or clean save? You can't change scripts while they are already loaded into a savegame.

in a new game it doesnt came above 25 seconds. the health was nearly full, becuase i made zaz cane damage zero. what also disturbs me is the pose of the pc when getting whipped. that way she get her fingers whipped ! the pose should be chosen from zaz randomly.

i dont know if you are into cursed loot too. there are two major errors that should be corrected. First, the esxlab window " use nearby beds? yes / no " does not open in solification, so the sexact happens on the spot., in the middle of the tavern. second, a rape gives devices at the pc, independent from whom. animals, draugr, trolls too. you can disable them,,but that means no rape from them at all. The rapes should accor but no devices from those. Well, thirdd is the same whipping short time and pose in prison.

Actually i ask myself if single mods do not cover the aspects better, like prison overhaul, defeat, radiant prostuitution. but i would like to keep that feeling of dd submission.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

in a new game it doesnt came above 25 seconds. the health was nearly full, becuase i made zaz cane damage zero. what also disturbs me is the pose of the pc when getting whipped. that way she get her fingers whipped ! the pose should be chosen from zaz randomly.

i dont know if you are into cursed loot too. there are two major errors that should be corrected. First, the esxlab window " use nearby beds? yes / no " does not open in solification, so the sexact happens on the spot., in the middle of the tavern. second, a rape gives devices at the pc, independent from whom. animals, draugr, trolls too. you can disable them,,but that means no rape from them at all. The rapes should accor but no devices from those. Well, thirdd is the same whipping short time and pose in prison.

Actually i ask myself if single mods do not cover the aspects better, like prison overhaul, defeat, radiant prostuitution. but i would like to keep that feeling of dd submission.

No I don't do DCUR, this is all I can do from "my" part of the mod. I could be a ZAZ thing.

If you have bugreports and possible fixes for them you can post them in the forum. Kimy does not respond to every post but does note them as she has said multiple times.

@others. are there problems with the dialogue showing up with the patch? If not I will remove those functions from the MCM as they are no longer required.

i have some qurestions though.

1. if the pc is dominated,  the rapes from cursed loot wont show up,?

2. dominated she cant do solification as working girl job in the inn ?

3. dominated rules, work  from morning until next morning ?

that means being dominated is a game within the game, you cant play skyrim while dominated, because you wont be able to fight or move fast or even speak.

i would prefer to have daytime free for adventuring,, leaving the city i can end all rules in the debug section. but how do i start the rules again when coming back from adventure  ?

On 9/6/2019 at 11:00 PM, naaitsab said:

Released the "required" mod to modify the bunny suit at https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10320-nadriels-bunny-girl-outfit-latex-edition-cbbe/

All of the todo things are done (plug fix needs testing but seems to work), except the active rule list. It's more complicated than I thought so that's something for later.

See attached file and changelog below.

!!This patch will 100% need a new game or a fresh save!!

Reveal hidden contents

Changelog:

-Recruitment dialogue: 
As Hylysi mentioned there is no SEQ file and the alias filling could fail.
Created SEQ file and set the 'optional' flag on the 'XDFF_Dom' alias on the est_XDFF_MCM quest.
Changed the conditions so you need to actually have the follower as a follower to start the dialogue.
Same conditions for the sub recruitment.

-Can ask for sub-follower restraints even if there is no sub follower
Dialogue condition to check if there is a sub follower was missing. Fixed

-MCM initialization not per SkyUI recommendations
Added a playerref alias to the MCM quest with the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias script.

-Dialogue always mentions 'Master' even if the "owner" is female.
Added an extra quest alias and 2 dummy NPC's. As thre is no reliable way to use a string in dialogue....
Both actors are disabled so don't spawn and they are placed in a debug enviorment. Until I find something to do this properly this will remain.
It saves recreating every dialogue double to check for the sex of the owner.

-Added an extra dialogue layer to prevent accidental enslavment by a follower.

-GetIsOutdoors function broken.
The reference to the main script (in DCUR) was missing a required reference to dclibs.
dfs.GetIsOutdoors() -> dfs.dclibs.GetIsOutdoors()
Recompiled all scripts that used this function.

-Anal plug rule giving keyword errors
Changed the sub-subroutine so it will skipp equiping if there is no sub (duh)
Also added some extra checks and features to remedy the problem of wearing a belt and not a plug (can't insert ofc)

-Hobble skirt rule.
Added a force equip of the very restricting hobble dresses. To give it more style

-ZaZ framework not properly detected
Moved the detection to an earlier stage in the quest initialization and added a message if it's not found.

-Max rules
Changed from default 3 to 5. As it sometimes seem to mess with the voluntary rules.

-Stuck in whipping animation after ZaZ whipping.
Wrong idle was pushed. Changed the idle from IdlePlayer to IdleForceDefaultState

-Welcome message is a messagebox.
Changed to a notification (top left)

-Vibration troll text incorrect if not wearing piercings.
Added checks to see if the player is wearing plugs and/or piercings and adjust message accordingly.

-Ebonite bunny suit not actually ebonite/latex
Changed NIF and textures to fix this. Requires https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10320-nadriels-bunny-girl-outfit-latex-edition-cbbe/ if you want to use the bunny suit. If it's not loaded it won't equip it.

estXDFF NewRules Community Patch 1.01.7z 3.03 MB · 26 downloads

Great to see the mod is worked on again. I see your Latex conversation for the ebunny outfit is made for CBBE. Do i need to install your conversation mod as well, or is the outfit integrated in your XDFF patch ? If its integrated will it work with UUNP. Thx for carrying on the mod . regards.

20 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i have some qurestions though.

1. if the pc is dominated,  the rapes from cursed loot wont show up,?

2. dominated she cant do solification as working girl job in the inn ?

3. dominated rules, work  from morning until next morning ?

that means being dominated is a game within the game, you cant play skyrim while dominated, because you wont be able to fight or move fast or even speak.

i would prefer to have daytime free for adventuring,, leaving the city i can end all rules in the debug section. but how do i start the rules again when coming back from adventure  ?

These are features of the mod itself, you can best ask them in the DCUR thread. This is just an addon mod to XDFF not a fix/replacement of XDFF.

12 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Great to see the mod is worked on again. I see your Latex conversation for the ebunny outfit is made for CBBE. Do i need to install your conversation mod as well, or is the outfit integrated in your XDFF patch ? If its integrated will it work with UUNP. Thx for carrying on the mod . regards.

If you don't install the mod you won't get the outfit, no hard requirement. So it's optional. If you do want to have the correct outfit you will need the update. 

There are bodyslide files included so you could try to do a CBBE -> UUNP thing.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

couldyou make a patch, that the new rules for the next day do not come automatcally at the end of the rules from the last day, i think it is sometimes in the mornung, but instead sometimes in the eveneing, like 6-8 pm ?  so daytime is free for adventuring ?

That's something in the framework (DCUR), so I can't change that. Like I said earlier this is a mod that just adds new events. It changes nothing in the way it's implemented or scripted.

The previous version of this mod (Make any follower a XDFF Dom) had a limitation where you could only pick a single XDFF Dom for the entire game. Once you picked someone, you couldn't pick anyone else.

Is that still true for this version of the mod? The OP doesn't say anything about picking XDFF Doms, except that all the features of the older mod are now included in this mod. But that doesn't say if those features have been altered or improved.

59 minutes ago, Corsec said:

The previous version of this mod (Make any follower a XDFF Dom) had a limitation where you could only pick a single XDFF Dom for the entire game. Once you picked someone, you couldn't pick anyone else.

Is that still true for this version of the mod? The OP doesn't say anything about picking XDFF Doms, except that all the features of the older mod are now included in this mod. But that doesn't say if those features have been altered or improved.

As far as I can see there is no way to have multiple doms. That would require extensive changes on the XDFF side (DCUR). As this mod (and the patch) is designed for adding rules it does not touch the framework at all. You can ask Kimy in the DCUR thread but I think fixing the current XDFF problems are higher on the list than new features.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

As far as I can see there is no way to have multiple doms. That would require extensive changes on the XDFF side (DCUR). As this mod (and the patch) is designed for adding rules it does not touch the framework at all. You can ask Kimy in the DCUR thread but I think fixing the current XDFF problems are higher on the list than new features.

I don't mean multiple doms simultaneously, but sequentially. Like, after you are freed from one dom, you can go pick another one and rerun the quest with a new master. The previous version of this mod said it wasn't possible in it's OP, but I wanted to check if it still wan't true with this one.

Here's the quote-

"Warning: for now you are only allowed to do this with one NPC with no way to change your mind later, so choose your master wisely. You definitely should make a backup save before you commit your character to a master."

So I'm basically asking if this is still true.

7 hours ago, Corsec said:

I don't mean multiple doms simultaneously, but sequentially. Like, after you are freed from one dom, you can go pick another one and rerun the quest with a new master. The previous version of this mod said it wasn't possible in it's OP, but I wanted to check if it still wan't true with this one.

Here's the quote-

"Warning: for now you are only allowed to do this with one NPC with no way to change your mind later, so choose your master wisely. You definitely should make a backup save before you commit your character to a master."

So I'm basically asking if this is still true.

Yes I didn't change the "slavery period" so that's still endless. Might do something to change that in the future. But had issues with vanilla XDFF just stopping after sleeping when set to a short interval like 4 days. I will await XDFF framework patches before making another (large) patch so don't expect this to be ready soon.

32 minutes ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi everyone,

first of all thank you very much for this fantastic mod. The one issue I have- is that I do not get the option to ask for a whipping even though I have ZaZ 7.0 installed. Is there any precondition required for this option to show up? Thanks

Do you have second follower added as a slave? I think this option is only available in this case.

1 hour ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi everyone,

first of all thank you very much for this fantastic mod. The one issue I have- is that I do not get the option to ask for a whipping even though I have ZaZ 7.0 installed. Is there any precondition required for this option to show up? Thanks

Nevermind, I patched the version and now it works ?

5 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hmm, I do have one more issue I encountered: when I load a game after I have started this mod the {beg your master for a favor} options disappears from the conversation scroll down menu...happens every time ?

Did you install the patched version of this mod on a clean save?

Yeah, I have  now tried a lot of things and it happens every single time: I was using version 0.95 and patched to community patch 1.01 from the forums. I am using mod organizer- so first I used the "merge option" on the existing files (fresh save). Then I tried to have them as two separate mods the patch overwriting 1.01- the outcome is the same. Is this a bug with 1.01? should I try vanilla  0.95? Last time I tried 0.95 the "ask your master to whip you" option was not available under the "beg your master for a favor" menu.

(Edit): Interesting- I have now tested this with version 0.95 and can confirm that I have the same problem: the beg your master for a favor menu shows up once I start the mod (all be it without the option to ask for a whipping). However, once I save and directly reload the save from the game- that menu (beg your master for a favor) completely disappears...

1 hour ago, pnutz78 said:

Yeah, I have  now tried a lot of things and it happens every single time: I was using version 0.95 and patched to community patch 1.01 from the forums. I am using mod organizer- so first I used the "merge option" on the existing files (fresh save). Then I tried to have them as two separate mods the patch overwriting 1.01- the outcome is the same. Is this a bug with 1.01? should I try vanilla  0.95? Last time I tried 0.95 the "ask your master to whip you" option was not available under the "beg your master for a favor" menu.

(Edit): Interesting- I have now tested this with version 0.95 and can confirm that I have the same problem: the beg your master for a favor menu shows up once I start the mod (all be it without the option to ask for a whipping). However, once I save and directly reload the save from the game- that menu (beg your master for a favor) completely disappears...

The missing whipping option was patched in the latest community patch. So if that does not show up the install has gone wrong. Or you get a message in the top left that ZaZ is not installed (properly).

It's as stand alone version so you can just use the patch instead of the mod itself. For the next version I will rename it to 'community version' as it's not really a patch. If you install it with MO choose the "replace" option.

Try it on a new game and check if you have the same issues. Or load up a save before you ever installed this mod or the patch.