More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot Version

More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot Version

View File

Adds new rules, MCM toggles, and more to the XDFF system. This mod is completely external to DCL, not altering any of the original files, meaning it should remain compatible with future versions of DCL. A separate patch that fixes a two bugged DCL scripts is also include (see known issues).

NOTE: THIS MOD IS CURRENTLY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS UP FOR ADOPTION TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO EXPAND ON IT. THE MOST RECENT VERSION IS THE COMMUNITY PATCH. I RECOMMEND USING THAT VERSION AS IT FIXES SOME ISSUES I WAS NOT ABLE TO ON MY CORRUPTED VERSION OF SKYRIM. IT IS STAND ALONE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE OLDER VERSIONS OF THE MOD TO USE. HOWEVER IT DOES REQUIRE A CLEAN SAVE.

Requirements:

Deviously Cursed Loot 7.2 or newer plus its required mods.

Features:

- A MCM menu that allows you to toggle which rules you want enforced, including all the vanilla DCL XDFF rules.

- The ability to toggle the number of days you are a slave, the distance you must keep form your dom, how many random rules your may impose on you at once, and the amount of gold you're allowed to carry when the gold rule is being enforced.

- 18+ kinky new rules your dom can enforce upon you, from playfully trollish, to somewhat cruel.

- Keeping with the spirit of the XDFF system this is a player bondage slavery system that is still somewhat questing friendly. Unlike more demanding player bondage slave mods such as Maria Eden that are intended to make your entire experience revolve around serving your dom full time.

- The ability to turn one additional follower into another slave of your dom that will follow many of the same bondage rules. Requires a multiple follower mod.

- No hardcore stuff (bestiality, scat, dismemberment, guro/vore, etc).

Recommended Mods:

- S_L_U_T_S Redux: If installed will make the "Pony Play" rule costume more detailed.

- Magic Allowing Bondage Mittens: Will make the Bondage Mitten and Pony Play rules much more balanced. They were designed with this mod installed in mind.

Nadriel's Bunny Girl Outfit: Will alter the "Black Leather" rule with a little surprise if installed.

Nadriel's Bunny Girl Outfit Latex edition - CBBE 1.0.0: You will need this version of the bunny girl outfit if you use the most recent "Community Patch".

- Zaz Animation Pack: If install you will have an addition favor option where you can beg your dom to whip you.

- Any multiple follower mod: You will need one installed if you plan on recruiting a submissive follower for your dom.

- Any alcohol causes drunkenness mod: Will make the "Drunk Slut" rule much more interesting.

FEATURE DESCRIPTIONS:

New Rules:

Here's a list of all the new rules, hidden behind a spoiler tag in case you want to be surprised. All can be toggled on/off in MCM:

Spoiler

Random Rules:

- Forced Bondage Device: 7 individual rules that each require you wear a specific type of DD. The devices are Armbinder(Yokes are allowed), Bondage Mittens, Blindfold, Gag, Slave Boots/Heels, Catsuit, and Hobble Skirt. Enforcement length varies depending on how serve the device is.

- Pony Play: You are forced to wear a full set of pony play gear for one day.

- Black Leather: You are forced to wear a black leather restraint set for one day.

- City Pet: You are forced to crawl around in a pet suit any time you enter a "safe" area.

- Drunk Slut: Your dom with make you consume random alcoholic drinks frequently

- Nympho Master: Your dom will automatically have sex with you frequently

- Pimp Master: Your dom will automatically pimp you out to random NPCs when in safe areas. Then keep all the money for her/him self.

- Freebie: Your dom cuts you a break and enforces one less random rule for 48 hours.

Permanent Rules:

- Forced Piercings: Your dom will require you to wear nipple and vaginal piercings at all times.

- Alcoholic Master: Your dom will periodically confiscate any alcoholic drinks (s)he finds in your inventory and drink them from time to time. Occasionally (s)he will make you drink instead.

- Stripped in Cities: Your dom will strip you naked whenever you are in a safe area. You won't be punished, just automatically stripped.

- Vibrator Troll: If you're wearing any vibrating DDs your dom will randomly activate them, just to make sure you stay always aroused and ready to fuck.

- No Armor: You will be electrocuted and stripped if caught wearing light or heavy armored equipment (toggled off by default).

- City Shoes: Not really a rule, but you can register a pair of non-armored footwear to wear while you are stripped in safe areas. Just in case you like strutting around naked in high heels or work boots ?

Favors:

There are several favors you can ask of your dom, with various results:

- Spell Book: Your dom will give you a random novice/apprentice tier spell book in exchange for sex and an additional random rule. You dom will never give duplicate spellbooks. Useful if you are using strict gold rule settings. Shares a 30 minute cooldown with Heavy Bondage Freeing.

- Heavy Bondage Freeing: Your dom will free you from an armbinder/yoke/heavy chains/etc in exchange for adding a new random rule. Keep in mind your dom won't think twice about granting this favor even if (s)he is enforcing a rule that requires you to wear such a device, so think before asking. Shares a 30 minute cooldown with Heavy Bondage Freeing.

- Gold Minigame: See gold minigame

- Whip Me!: Embrace being a masochist and beg your dom to whip you. You'll even get a nice little stat buff when you do for 20 minutes. Requires Zaz installed.

- Ask for restraint: If you're just feeling in a kinky mood you can ask your dom to add an additional random DD restraint to you. Or maybe you would rather watch her/him put another restraint on the submissive follower instead....

Gold Minigame:

You can set the gold rule to behave like the normal DCL version with one of several set limits. Or you can use the minigame version I have created instead. The rules of the minigame are:

- It is permanently enforced

- You can ask your dom to hold up to 10000 additional gold for you to retrieve from her/him later.

- Once you retrieve your held gold you get a 4 game hour grace period to spend it. You also get one additional random rule enforced on you and a debt to payoff that is 50% of the gold you asked your dom to hold. You can take as long as you want to pay off the debt but your dom won't hold any more gold for you until you do.

Submissive Follower:

If you have a multiple follower mod installed you can turn one of your other followers into another bondage slave of your dom. That follower will mimic following many of the same bondage rules enforce on you. You can even request a threesome with them and your dom. In fact you will be punished if you don't offer every 12 game hours.

The submissive follower will get a set of MCM options in the misc option section after you have recruited one. You can even recruit a male submissive follower, though you'll need some additional mods if you want to watch them wear restraints.

Known Issues:

You might have to save a game with this mod active, exist out of the game, and reload before the dialog option to be enslaved will appear. Don't know why that happens. But after that the mod will work as intended. Same deal if you try to recruit a dom and submissive follower without the save/exit exploit. Alternative options to force recruit a highlighted follower NPC into a Dom/Sub are included in the debug menu.

This mod shares any bugs with DCL's XDFF system, which there are still a few nasty ones that occasionally pop up as of version 7.2. It does include options to tweak the distance you must keep from your dom and the days you are enslaved however.

If you are experiencing a bug where you are automatically freed after sleeping or being punished for having sex even when the no sex rule isn't currently active I have included a optional patch that fixes the DCL scripts which triggers them (estXDFF_VanillaPatch)

About future requests:

At the time being Skyrim and Creation Kit made creating this mod as much of a buggy, unbearable process as it possibly could. CK was particularly viscous, everything from not compiled the dialog trees properly so they would show up in game (had to hack the hell out of them to get them to work). To on several occasions flat out corrupting scripts I had attached to dialog outcomes requiring me to start over recreate them from scratch ?

So unfortunately after I'm done looking at a small addon another LL member gave me for S_L_U_T_S and any bug fixes I will be taking an extended break from modding Skyrim. The damn thing's glitchyness has gotten unbearable and I have I'm quite busy with IRL responsibilities as it is right now.

So in other words I won't likely be taking any requests to add more features to this mod anytime soon. Feel free to study it and use it to create your own mods however.

Credits:

Kimy for creating Deviously Cursed Loot and the XDFF system of course. Feel free to harvest any of this mod's content to adapt to DCL you want Kimy.

naaitsab for compiling the community patch that has become the official most recent version of this mod.

Conflicting Mods: 

Make any follower a XDFF Dom for Deviously Cursed Loot: All the features of that mod are built into this one. So no need to use both.

I am having real trouble getting dialogue to work..   The situation. I have added mid game to a game which previously had More XDFF followers added and had run well (currently not enslaved) I removed More XDFF  clean saved and used save cleaner tool. Added this mod and MCM shows. No dialogue triggers. Saved, loaded. Saved exited game and reloaded. Tried the debug force dialogue start and still nothing..  I am currently blaming it being mid game instal and not a fresh start but wanted to report it here just in case others have the same issue. 

I will start a fresh game and update this post with result.

Update.. 

Fresh game start certainly helped but still resorted to the "highlighted follower will become Domme" debug toggle..  

Play so far smooth and definatley worth the little extra time and fresh game ..  Great work and nice additions..

Thanks for the mod, will try it out ASAP :)

Since the dialogue didn't show up for my custom follower (using EFF), I used the MCM.  When you get enslaved, are you automatically being put into restraints ?  I just want to know if there's a way to start restraints-free

2 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Thanks for the mod, will try it out ASAP :)

Since the dialogue didn't show up for my custom follower (using EFF), I used the MCM.  When you get enslaved, are you automatically being put into restraints ?  I just want to know if there's a way to start restraints-free

It may not happen everytime the same..  I tried twice now and once I got bound the other just stripped..   If you have a save close to before you got enslaved it might be worth trying again and seeing if you are free and can set MCM .. 

Hmm weird no enslavement dialogue for me even with new save, it worked without any problems in "Make any follower a XDFF Dom for Deviously Cursed Loot"

Do i have to finish leon quest? 

@Looks like Leon enslavement with new rules work just fine but cant recruit custom followers. 

Giving it a try, but on an existing game. Very nice work MrEsturk, thanks for creating it! A couple of small issues I'm seeing though:

1) Like others the dialog didn't come up and I had to use the MCM debug to get enslaved.

2) I'm finding that the MCM options for "gold allowed"  and "max distance from dom" don't seem to be  working - the box opens but no sliders to set the amount. 

2 minutes ago, firebinder said:

Giving it a try, but on an existing game. Very nice work MrEsturk, thanks for creating it! A couple of small issues I'm seeing though:

1) Like others the dialog didn't come up and I had to use the MCM debug to get enslaved.

2) I'm finding that the MCM options for "gold allowed"  and "max distance from dom" don't seem to be  working - the box opens but no sliders to set the amount. 

Exactly the same here

58 minutes ago, firebinder said:

is everything working for you throught MCM enslavement ? I got "Beg your master for a favor" dialogue but thats basically it no rules no pop up windows basically nothing.

2 hours ago, firebinder said:

Yeah I have managed to run quite far away from my owner and no trigger of punishment too so wonder if that is due to the sliders not showing or being set..

I think there will always be a few teething troubles with something this complicated but think the mod is a lot of fun and can only get better..

Hmmm... the distance and gold options should be pull down menus, not sliders. This is what it should look like:

1160059187_TESV2018-12-0315-43-39-968.png.84420777992470ed0c4ae962eb0c26bd.png

Could someone post a screenshot of the glitched version?

Also if anyone recruited a submissive follower do the pull down menus on their options not work too?

i currently setup a new file and start a new game and look if i know have the sliders in. 

but i have an idea: i'm pretty sure it's because the function: refresh_MenuLists isn't called.

Then the Lists are just empty lists.

so if i see it right pressing: Reset All Menu Lists should fixing it. i will test it now

@Gräfin Zeppelin can you cgo to the debug MCM PAge and press the Button?

Another Bug: if you dissable the follower Support @ DCL it  looks like it also stops the support in xdf.