More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot Version

Dammit after hours of gameplay i must say that we really need some kind of dialogue to "pause" armbinder rule for example i want to do some quests but rule is on so i cant do it :/ 

There is dialogue for unlock armbinder but it doesn't stop rule :/ so we need something like unlock armbinder and stop rule for some time. 

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Dammit after hours of gameplay i must say that we really need some kind of dialogue to "pause" armbinder rule for example i want to do some quests but rule is on so i cant do it :/ 

There is dialogue for unlock armbinder but it doesn't stop rule :/ so we need something like unlock armbinder and stop rule for some time. 

Rules normaly stop when you sleep. Removing heavy restrains is quite buggy right now. I solve with ending domination (via debugmenu), freeing with cursed loot "free me". Not working anytime, so i have set Devious device struggel/pick setting to Vanilla and try to get out of the restrains. After i am free, i imidiatly restart domination. A bit anoying, but works somehow at least. Mod has some more or less serious bugs, but the potential to be a really good one !!! regards

Glad to see everyone's enjoy the mod, even with its bugs.

Anyone want to post screenshots of their character with their dom and ,if they have one, fellow slave? I'm kind of curious to see the setup other people have going with the mod. Just a reminder if you want to share more than two pics be polite and put the rest behind a spoiler tag.

2 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

Mistress Lilith just loves to humiliate her slut at public areas.

Reveal hidden contents

oEoU4Zl.jpg

In fact she enjoys it so much that she frequently touches herself seeing how helpless and vulnerable her pet is.

Reveal hidden contents

bz76gKZ.jpg

Hmmm.... won't let me see the images. Imgur says I'm denied access.

23 minutes ago, njhar9 said:

does anyone having the problem of the MCM menu not appearing ? i tried the save and exit method but it still doesn't pop out for me

As glebbus13 said new MCM menus can sometimes be extremely sluggish to pop up. Sometimes its almost instant. On a few rare occasions I've had one take up to 10+ minutes to appear.

27 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

Could you advise on alternative option to upload the files? I'm getting an error if I try to upload the images directly. 

Trying again.

You can just upload them directly here in the comment options.

2 hours ago, glebbus13 said:
3 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Hmmm.... won't let me see the images. Imgur says I'm denied access.

Could you advise on alternative option to upload the files? I'm getting an error if I try to upload the images directly

Imgur is blocking LL so you can't share images posted there on here.

Added one more update:

- Ankle Shackles (Fetters) and Butt Plug rule added. The butt plug rule is designed to be compatible with any plugs that use equipment slot 48, such as this one.

- The Master should no longer be able to pimp you to the submissive follower. Other followers may still decide to buy your services though :classic_rolleyes:

- The Pony Girl rule now has a cooldown time between sex. So no more getting bent over every 3 seconds if the RNG gods are in a cruel mood ?

- Pimp Master sex events originally would be flagged as rape when the vanilla no sex rule was also active as a work around. This of course would cause the animations to be aggressive/violent and add to your raped counter. A new work around has been implemented that doesn't do that.

- Added some changes suggested by Renfrya to tweak the buggy dialog quests. Hopefully this will make them work properly for more users, but no promises. CK truly hates me when it comes to trying to create dialog quests ?

- Changed the No Armor penalty to damage your magicka instead of your magicka regeneration rate. It was never meant to damage your regeneration rate.

9 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

MrEsturk, can you please give a hint how to remove the effect that prevents Manaregeneration. I still cant get rid of it. Is it  spell or effect ? Is there an ID . Could not find anything helpfull with "help xdff". regards

I'm not sure what even causes it to behave like that. I never meant for it to damage the player's magicka rate in the first place, only their magicka but incorrectly set it. If the new update doesn't fix it maybe try finding some other spell or effect that changes your magicka rate. Maybe that will correct it. Other than that I have no idea what could be done.

2 hours ago, firebinder said:

A question for MrEsturk - If I wanted to tweak the times that various rules were in effect, where would I do that?

There's a Quest Alias for "est_XDFFDom_Quest" that handles all that, but the values changed won't take effect in an existing save.

And now for some good news and some bad news:

The bad news is I'm going on my break from modding Skyrim for a while. Its a busy work season for me (The shipping industry is busy in December? Never!:classic_rolleyes:). Plus some other games I've wanted to try are out. So now seemed like a good time to bow out.

The good news is fellow LL member coffeeink has expressed an interest in expanding this mod, so I'm turning it over to them. So the mod isn't dead, it will continue being worked on by coffeeink. Just under new management if you will.

I'll still be around the forums just hanging out. Coffeeink said they be looking over the mod over the weekend and I wish them luck. Give them a chance to get set up and in their groove before you start bombarding them with too many requests/bug reports/etc, eh?