4 hours ago, TheGroovyTemplar said:

You don't need both folder and .pak, if anything it might be what's causing issues.
Just keep the .pak and remove the folders in case you're not sure what you're doing.
If that doesn't work, someone would really like to peek at your logs, which you can copy paste on here https://pastebin.com/ and give us the resulting link afterwards.
The logs are in the storage folder the Starbound folder, use the one without numbers so we have more accurate results.
(To spawn the bow you need the actual item name which is imbuedaphroditesbow (/spawnitem imbuedaphroditesbow))
(Defeat doesn't work with mobs unless you have Teratophilia with the defeat support and all the requirements (do note that not all the mobs are available for lewd acts))
(Naturally horny increases the lust of NPCs overtime, if there's a nearby bed (with add-on or made for lewds) they'll get to using it, same with nodes created by defeat, the bow, or other means.)

I got 5 of them, none with any numbers, so i'll post the links to them here, since i'm not sure which one exactly :/

file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.1
file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.2
file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.3
file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.4
file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.5

the bow works now, so does the defeat, thank you very much. Still there is a slight issue: after just 1 defeat it does not work anymore properly (i get down to 0 hp, can walk around, but do not regenerate stamina and are basically invincible to all enemies.) is there a fix for that as well?

2 minutes ago, mordron said:

I got 5 of them, none with any numbers, so i'll post the links to them here, since i'm not sure which one exactly :/

file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.1
file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.2
file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.3
file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.4
file:///E:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log.5

the bow works now, so does the defeat, thank you very much. Still there is a slight issue: after just 1 defeat it does not work anymore properly (i get down to 0 hp, can walk around, but do not regenerate stamina and are basically invincible to all enemies.) is there a fix for that as well?

Also, GFY is still not working (I'm still invisible). The mods-folder is basically the same as in my first picture, but i removed all the other folders

8 hours ago, mordron said:

Also, GFY is still not working (I'm still invisible). The mods-folder is basically the same as in my first picture, but i removed all the other folders

Did you place the GFY platform AND the GFY controller next to eachother? Because without BOTH at the same time it won't really do anything.

Mmk.. you need to open the log with notepad, copy and paste everything inside over to https://pastebin.com/ click on create new paste and then give us the link inside your internet browser here's an example. Right there you just gave us folders directories.. It's extremely perplexing to say the least.

For defeat causing you to go down to 0hp is a bit of a bummer, basically if you die to an unsupported source (monster most likely) you'll stay in "limbo" until you beam back to the ship.

And please use the edit feature if you're going to add more information to the same reply.

Oh...oops. As stated, first time dealing with that kind of thing :D

Here are the files then:

log 1: https://pastebin.com/WY75SssZ

log 2: https://pastebin.com/dPSRHCT6 

log 3: https://pastebin.com/3sTgBx7K

log 4: https://pastebin.com/RVcDxVqq

log 5: https://pastebin.com/dtrvbGze

On a quick glance they look the same, but i might have missed something.

As for defeat that is a bummer, but not that big of a deal. I really appreciate the effort, thank you very much :)

Also, i couldn't find the edit-button...searched 20 minutes for it, that drove me nuts. If it's supposed to be at Options, there i could only delete my post :/

5 hours ago, UghWhatDoIHaveToDo said:

After installing Sexbound and the mods listed below, sex between players on loungeables stopped working entirely.

image.png.c3b7a4d7cd7e01c2eb1048481d1e0903.png

Anyone have any idea what might be the cause?

Mate, we gonna need to see yer logs.
I already explained how so just look one or two replies up.

6 hours ago, UghWhatDoIHaveToDo said:

After installing Sexbound and the mods listed below, sex between players on loungeables stopped working entirely.

Anyone have any idea what might be the cause?

Tweaker maybe outdated, check it's version if you still have the source ZIP. As a side note, remember to include a log with issue reports, they are very clear as to why something doesn't work, most of the time.

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

49 minutes ago, CodyProductions said:

How do I enable futanari characters?

Spoiler

Aight. I'll run through this real quick.

Download Sexbound UNPAK version, from there, open it and check if you extracted it correctly.

If there is sexbound.config right as you open the folder, then it's installed correctly, otherwise make sure it's "mods/sexbound" with those files in there. Looking like this inside the folder;
image.png.cdebbcd003887d885fee63634e1c5957.png

After that, open the sexbound.config file as a text file, with whatever you prefer, and change this;
image.png.d75168c929f71ff8ebd3ac6f7e1094d3.png

This example has the data you need;

"enable" needs to be true.
"loadRequirements" is the requirements to be futa;
"Entity Type" is pretty clear.
"Gender" needs to be female, you can't make futa males (yet).
"species" is where you'll have fun:
adding in species names means only those species can be futa.
Removing the species line entirely means all females will be futa. Just remember to remove the comma from the end of the previous line if you plan to do so.

And that should be all.

Additionally, there are new "name" fields too, so you can assign the Futanari gender to characters with certain names. Do remember though that Futanari is only active when ALL criteria are met. Species, type, name, gender, etc.

12 hours ago, red3dred said:

Tweaker maybe outdated, check it's version if you still have the source ZIP. As a side note, remember to include a log with issue reports, they are very clear as to why something doesn't work, most of the time.

Hide contents

Aight. I'll run through this real quick.

Download Sexbound UNPAK version, from there, open it and check if you extracted it correctly.

If there is sexbound.config right as you open the folder, then it's installed correctly, otherwise make sure it's "mods/sexbound" with those files in there. Looking like this inside the folder;
image.png.cdebbcd003887d885fee63634e1c5957.png

After that, open the sexbound.config file as a text file, with whatever you prefer, and change this;
image.png.d75168c929f71ff8ebd3ac6f7e1094d3.png

This example has the data you need;

"enable" needs to be true.
"loadRequirements" is the requirements to be futa;
"Entity Type" is pretty clear.
"Gender" needs to be female, you can't make futa males (yet).
"species" is where you'll have fun:
adding in species names means only those species can be futa.
Removing the species line entirely means all females will be futa. Just remember to remove the comma from the end of the previous line if you plan to do so.

And that should be all.

Additionally, there are new "name" fields too, so you can assign the Futanari gender to characters with certain names. Do remember though that Futanari is only active when ALL criteria are met. Species, type, name, gender, etc.

Ok, thanks.

Question: Where exactly do i enable the pregnancy in the .pak data? i wasn't sure what exactly to set true, once i found it and decided to ask again to not brake anything :P

First of all, you can't edit a .pak file, you need the folder version. (Unless you unpak but that can have unexpected issues in the long run)
Pregnancy is enabled by default, unless you're talking about pregnancy fetish which can be found in:
\scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnant

Inside the .config file look for:
  /*
    true  := Show Actor's pregnant tummy during sex interaction.
    false := Hide Actor's pregnant tummy during sex interaction.
  */
  "enablePregnancyFetish" : false,

Replace false to true and save.

In the same file you fine tune the % rate of pregnancies, enable/disable multi-preg, choose the time RNG that it takes to pop a baby (You need to be on a planet for time to pass)

39 minutes ago, Lyko said:

so has the website been taken down? it just loads a blank white page for me

It's going under changes and is indeed possibly down in the meantime.
We're not sure what will happen to it just yet.
Regardless, it was mostly used just to categorize the available add-ons for the mod since before a few weeks ago it didn't have a category dedicated to it on this site.
Personally I liked it and it made it easier to find the mods even with the new category on LL it also made the whole mod feel more homey and stuff.

47 minutes ago, dalenmastermind said:

Which game items are compatible with T3 loungeables?  I've tried several, but the most I get is T2 so far.  Like, T3 will attach, but I'll get a notification saying it isn't set up to allow 4 actors.

Aw shit here we go again.
T3 doesn't do anything yet.
So no it's not compatible with anything yet.
And no there's nothing planned for it yet.

20 hours ago, TheGroovyTemplar said:

It's going under changes and is indeed possibly down in the meantime.
We're not sure what will happen to it just yet.
Regardless, it was mostly used just to categorize the available add-ons for the mod since before a few weeks ago it didn't have a category dedicated to it on this site.
Personally I liked it and it made it easier to find the mods even with the new category on LL it also made the whole mod feel more homey and stuff.

I'm not maintaining the website anymore. It links directly to the main page of Sexbound on LL.

i'm having a weird issue with Sexbound, where the game CTDs right after chucklefish loading thing everytime. but it only does that when i use the unpacked version. when i use the .pak version it works just fine every time, but i want to edit some of the settings, which i can't do with the .pak file.

i've tried starting the game with just the unpaked version and no other sexbound mods and it still crashed everytime, yet it loads just fine with all the other SB mods i have as long as i don't have the unpacked SB.

heres the log https://pastebin.com/zUcevMKC

45 minutes ago, AwakenedVoid said:

i'm having a weird issue with Sexbound, where the game CTDs right after chucklefish loading thing everytime. but it only does that when i use the unpacked version. when i use the .pak version it works just fine every time, but i want to edit some of the settings, which i can't do with the .pak file.

i've tried starting the game with just the unpaked version and no other sexbound mods and it still crashed everytime, yet it loads just fine with all the other SB mods i have as long as i don't have the unpacked SB.

heres the log https://pastebin.com/zUcevMKC

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, red3dred said:

it sounds like someone extracted their mod, and installed it, incorrectly. Lemme dig through several hundred images in my LL account real quick...

Ah, here;
image.png

These files should not be in the mods folder. They should also not be inside a folder, that is inside another folder. It requires specifically to be:

>/mods/Sexbound/ (These files)

NOT

>/mods/ (These files)

NOR

>/mods/Sexbound/Sexbound/ (These files)

Hopefully that helps well enough.

6 hours ago, puddles said:

I vote all references to T3 an T4 be commented out of the crafting menu so no one asks about it anymore. :E

Sadly, i don't have access to editing the post lol-- If i manage to finish this update here, i'm going to have to either make a parallel post or idk. If i could edit the front-page post or upload new versions directly, i'd add quick changes to prevent the T3 (Four-some) spam, along with some QoL for installation and play, so people don't have to ask all these things.

Heck, including a read-me in the UNPAK would probably also be useful.