Well, since this dodn´t work I guess I´ll have a long tour through the mods... I´d just like to ask two questions: 1) Do you/sexbound have discord? 2) Is there a way I could help you with sexbound ? I know I´m nothing special, at least right now, but I´d love to help work on this mod anyhow, since it is one of my most favorite mods (I might be a bit obsessed by it). On that note, I could help sort the race patches, since you essentially started moving those from the sexbound web (from witch they dissapeared)...

I have the Defeat mod installed, and this happened. So I took this quest involving the killing of bandits and the NPC I took the quest from hired another NPC to help me fight. Then that hired NPC died and became a sexnode, and got one of the bandits preggers. And now I cant finish the quest because she "Is pregnant and refuses to die."

Any way I can get this chick outta here?

12 hours ago, BigBootyBugPlapper said:

I have the Defeat mod installed, and this happened. So I took this quest involving the killing of bandits and the NPC I took the quest from hired another NPC to help me fight. Then that hired NPC died and became a sexnode, and got one of the bandits preggers. And now I cant finish the quest because she "Is pregnant and refuses to die."

Any way I can get this chick outta here?

point at the npc and type in while in admin mode:

/entityeval status.setResource("health",0)

should kill them without any resistance

also if possible does anyone know if you can set all randomly generated npcs to female? cus ive got a male player and just wanted to know if there is a mod or something that does that so my guy can enjoy doing all the girls in this game.

4 hours ago, Crazyzog said:

how do i disable Futa the latest version added futa into it,  there is nothing wrong with them but i personally like not having futas so how do i disable it so i can play sexbound without them in my game?

You probably found the bug I noticed earlier today in the code. I'll release a minor release to fix it soon. The bug is not about the Futanari plugin, but it's about the engine and how it picks which groin part to add to the animation.

14 minutes ago, bogoid said:

Hi!
Is it possible to make sperm of other colors for different races? For example, florane is green, hilotles are blue, and so on...
Sorry about my English.

I used to think about doing this. Can implement this if possible. Some technical limitation prevented me from doing this before.

Hey I've got an issue recently with this mod.

i've got Teratophilia and Sexbound installed but when I shoot the aphrodite bow at compatible monster I get this exception in my file :

Spoiler

[18:00:07.015] [Error] [string "/monsters/monster.lua"]:169: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node placeSexNode in behavior sexboundmonster: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/monster.lua"]:205: attempt to call a nil value (method 'getSubGender')
stack traceback:
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/monster.lua"]:205: in method 'getActorData'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/transform.l..."]:91: in method 'helper_SpawnSexNode'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/transform.l..."]:54: in method 'placeSexNode'
    [string "/scripts/actions/sexbound.lua"]:98: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/sexbound.lua"]:91>

Got any solution for this problem ? Thank you

Edit : I should add that I can't interact with the monster in any way after shooting it, don't know if I should post the problem in the Teratophilia post since it's apparently linked to the sexbound API.

starbound.log

Yo so some of the moan sounds for certain race/gender combos are a little annoying to listen to; is there a way to replace these sounds with other existing sounds from the mod?

I've been looking for a way to change the male apex sounds to that of a male human but I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that in the current build.

Addendum 1:
Upon installing the latest version I was able to find the moan config and fix the issue.image.png.6498a30ff32a3f4109910cbcb12dbddd.png
Problem solved! ?

Addendum 2: Unfortunately, despite completely replacing the sounds, the male apex still play their respective sounds. Is there another way to change the sounds because it seems like this method is not working.

11 hours ago, NoJohnYourethedemon said:

Hey I've got an issue recently with this mod.

i've got Teratophilia and Sexbound installed but when I shoot the aphrodite bow at compatible monster I get this exception in my file :

Reveal hidden contents

[18:00:07.015] [Error] [string "/monsters/monster.lua"]:169: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node placeSexNode in behavior sexboundmonster: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/monster.lua"]:205: attempt to call a nil value (method 'getSubGender')
stack traceback:
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/monster.lua"]:205: in method 'getActorData'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/transform.l..."]:91: in method 'helper_SpawnSexNode'
    [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/transform.l..."]:54: in method 'placeSexNode'
    [string "/scripts/actions/sexbound.lua"]:98: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/sexbound.lua"]:91>

Got any solution for this problem ? Thank you

Edit : I should add that I can't interact with the monster in any way after shooting it, don't know if I should post the problem in the Teratophilia post since it's apparently linked to the sexbound API.

starbound.log 2.5 MB · 1 download

Yes, thank you! It's fixed now.

Forgive me, I'm completely new to this site and to Starbound mods in general and have no idea what I'm doing. I downloaded the PAK file, the game launched but nothing changed. How do you access the configs through the PAK file anyhow? I also tried the SRC file, but after the Chucklefish intro screen, it immediately crashed. I have no other mods installed. Like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing lol. Thank in advance.

Also, if I DO get it working, two qs. 1. Is same sex stuff an option, and 2. can pregnancy be turned off?

14 hours ago, Templad said:

Yo so some of the moan sounds for certain race/gender combos are a little annoying to listen to; is there a way to replace these sounds with other existing sounds from the mod?

I've been looking for a way to change the male apex sounds to that of a male human but I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that in the current build.

Addendum 1:
Upon installing the latest version I was able to find the moan config and fix the issue.image.png.6498a30ff32a3f4109910cbcb12dbddd.png
Problem solved! ?

Addendum 2: Unfortunately, despite completely replacing the sounds, the male apex still play their respective sounds. Is there another way to change the sounds because it seems like this method is not working.

Yes, it's difficult logic for me to figure out because it depends on how players want to adjust the moans. It seems like most players try to adjust the moans in the plugin config file. So, I've updated the plugin for those changes to the moan config to take precedence over moan settings in the .species files and default moan settings.

I was going to uninstall all of the sexbound files temporarily to fix an issue that's preventing the game from starting but regardless of how many times I delete them or send them to the recycling bin they just stay in the folder.

Any idea how I can properly remove the files without any bits remaining?

8 minutes ago, Templad said:

I was going to uninstall all of the sexbound files temporarily to fix an issue that's preventing the game from starting but regardless of how many times I delete them or send them to the recycling bin they just stay in the folder.

im not an expert when it come to these things but, i would back up your world, character and mod data than reinstall.

13 hours ago, LexiPixeL_ said:

Forgive me, I'm completely new to this site and to Starbound mods in general and have no idea what I'm doing. I downloaded the PAK file, the game launched but nothing changed. How do you access the configs through the PAK file anyhow? I also tried the SRC file, but after the Chucklefish intro screen, it immediately crashed. I have no other mods installed. Like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing lol. Thank in advance.

Also, if I DO get it working, two qs. 1. Is same sex stuff an option, and 2. can pregnancy be turned off?

PAK files are not intended to be opened/edited.

You tried the SRC version afterwards, correct? My guess would be, you didn't remove the PAK version and have both in your mods folder at the same time now, which is a problem. Since you are thinking about turning things on and off, probably editing files, I suggest stick to the SRC version and delete the PAK version

On 6/25/2020 at 1:42 AM, leafeins said:

Is there some way to make only some females futanari or is it just off/on?

Yes, there's a way you can make some of them futanari by applying to NPC name, NPC type, or Unique Id in the sxb_plugin.futanari.config

Be sure to set appliesToGender to [ "female" ] (Applies futanari to all females though)

Will have to wait a while for a usable object that can be used to transform a target female NPC.

13 hours ago, Templad said:

They shouldn't be remaining like this. It's not normal.

ive tried to update this mod from 2.11.3 to 3.17.3 recently and when the character try to use the sxb lounge the become invisible and didnt had sound either.

i know there might be outdated mods but i need help to identifying it. i can read few of the lines from the log but im afraid with my current little knowledge about lua there might be other mods that causing it

any help is greatly appreciated

starbound.log

1 hour ago, sukamemek said:

ive tried to update this mod from 2.11.3 to 3.17.3 recently and when the character try to use the sxb lounge the become invisible and didnt had sound either.

i know there might be outdated mods but i need help to identifying it. i can read few of the lines from the log but im afraid with my current little knowledge about lua there might be other mods that causing it

any help is greatly appreciated

... okay there's a lot going on here...

Frackin' Races is having a hay-day, FFS is vomiting out tons of duplicate projectile errors (As it do), You have old character files from before BK3K's inventory clogging the load list, and to boot, a home-made support is patching improperly into the Sexbound config! But well, the issue itself is:

[12:19:17.465] [Error] Exception while invoking lua message handler for message 'Sexbound:Actor:Setup'. 
(LuaException) Error code 2, 
[string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/climax/climax.lua"]:275: 
attempt to call a nil value (method 'getSubGender')

Which is probably caused by these older mods in the list:

Detected asset source named 'Sexbound_VisualFuta' at '..\mods\Sexbound Futa for 2.9.pak'

And as an added bonus, you have two versions of Teratophilia installed, the older very first release, and the newer 018.

'nay_sexbound_garden' at '..\mods\Sexbound_Teratophilia_0.1.pak'

This will cause issues of breaking monsters.