I hope I'm not getting annoying but I have a strange situation where, after you get impregnated and return to the ship, you immediately give birth even though the game said it takes 7-9 days. It doesn't happen when you got impregnated in the ship

Edit: It works normally when impregnated on a planet. It shows up when you get impregnated in the outpost, Aphrodite's shrine, the sandbox, and dungeons, so I assume it must have to do with instances? Something else that happened is that I traveled from one planet to another while being pregnant and it instantly triggered the birth

And now I went to a moon and came back and the pregnancy duration was increased to 16, then traveling to another planet increases it to over 150. It's all over the place

3 hours ago, TrueBota said:

I hope I'm not getting annoying but I have a strange situation where, after you get impregnated and return to the ship, you immediately give birth even though the game said it takes 7-9 days. It doesn't happen when you got impregnated in the ship

Edit: It works normally when impregnated on a planet. It shows up when you get impregnated in the outpost, Aphrodite's shrine, the sandbox, and dungeons, so I assume it must have to do with instances? Something else that happened is that I traveled from one planet to another while being pregnant and it instantly triggered the birth

And now I went to a moon and came back and the pregnancy duration was increased to 16, then traveling to another planet increases it to over 150. It's all over the place

That is a side-effect of how the pregnancy system calculates days for the pregnancies: Basically, you get the amount of days set in the settings when you get impregnated in that planet/instance, then you move elsewhere. The amount of actual time on the pregnancy is based on where it happened, and that means days in that planet/instance. Instances in particular are notorious because the time of 1 day in them can literally be infinite, to prevent time from changing during a mission. Thus, those "9 days" can be infinite hours * 9. On normal planets this is less of a problem.

I think the space-travel causes instant-births because during some point, where your ship jumps from 1 system to the next, there is a moment where the time of each day is either endless or non-existent, causing it to just skip ahead. After all, your ship has the time of the planet you're above of for the most part, and just floating in space is supposed to be a time-freeze.

Anyhow, those are all known issues and gripes with mechanics we can't exactly control without just making them plain. If it was just a status effect that vanishes after a while and forces a birth, there were would be lots of problems with it just vanishing, so other options aren't that much better.

I hope that answered your doubts! I probably could've been clearer but alas, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Just now, red3dred said:

That is a side-effect of how the pregnancy system calculates days for the pregnancies: Basically, you get the amount of days set in the settings when you get impregnated in that planet/instance, then you move elsewhere. The amount of actual time on the pregnancy is based on where it happened, and that means days in that planet/instance. Instances in particular are notorious because the time of 1 day in them can literally be infinite, to prevent time from changing during a mission. Thus, those "9 days" can be infinite hours * 9. On normal planets this is less of a problem.

I think the space-travel causes instant-births because during some point, where your ship jumps from 1 planet to the next, there is a moment where the time of each day is either endless or non-existent, causing it to just skip ahead. After all, your ship has the time of the planet you're above of for the most part, and just floating in space is supposed to be a time-freeze.

Anyhow, those are all known issues and gripes with mechanics we can't exactly control without just making them plain. If it was just a status effect that vanishes after a while and forces a birth, there were would be lots of problems with it just vanishing, so other options aren't that much better.

I hope that answered your doubts! I probably could've been clearer but alas, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Oh, that was very insightful, thank you.

5 hours ago, toamac said:

i can't open the files with winrar i keep getting "The archive is either in unknow format or damaged" error massges and i got the same thing when i try open the teratophilia,easter and defeat files as well

if you downloaded the PAK version, DON'T try to open it!
if you have the ZIP version, try 7zip

11 hours ago, toamac said:

i can't open the files with winrar i keep getting "The archive is either in unknow format or damaged" error massges and i got the same thing when i try open the teratophilia,easter and defeat files as well

5 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

if you downloaded the PAK version, DON'T try to open it!
if you have the ZIP version, try 7zip

When using a .pak simply dump directly into the mods folder within the Starbound local files and when using a .rar/.7zip you might need to create a folder inside the mods folder to contain all the files but only IF there's not already a folder, if there is one just drag in into the mods folder.

38 minutes ago, Viruxeye96 said:

Silly question but, where would you find lewd quest givers at?

That was discontinued in version 3.10.0
It was mostly just there as a test, perhaps one day someone will make something out of it.

Unless you're referring to Aphrodite, which you need to find a staff It can be found at random, just use it and it'll start the quest line

Spoiler

It can be found in the secret outpost room

Spoiler

which is beneath the outpost

Hi!

This might be the dumbest of all dumb questions, and I've scanned through most of all 64 pages of this, so please don't get mad at me if the answer is nested somewhere:

Is there a reliable way to have a 3-way? I've only been able to trigger it by accident (once out in the world and once on my ship.)

12 minutes ago, kikikillawatt said:

Hi!

This might be the dumbest of all dumb questions, and I've scanned through most of all 64 pages of this, so please don't get mad at me if the answer is nested somewhere:

Is there a reliable way to have a 3-way? I've only been able to trigger it by accident (once out in the world and once on my ship.)

With the current version of Sexbound, you can attach a T2 Add-on (sexboundloungeableaddon2) to most beds which you can also buy at the gas station in the outpost.

You need a way to increase lust to NPCs which can be done by using one of the many mods available such as Aphrodite's Bow

Pheromone launcher or Naturally horny, then they'll seek the nearest bed to have intercourse.
Alternatively you can do it with two of your friends if they're feeling a frisky.
Defeat somewhat includes threesomes if you're the one defeated.

1 hour ago, Technolord said:

What items work with the sexbound loungable addons for 3 and 4 ways?

Most beds will work, you'll have to test them out, simply line up the add-on and it'll either work or not work.
And I feel like deja vu, almost as if we already answered what the Tier 3 add-on does several times before... that was in the same exact page of the thread..

On 4/25/2020 at 3:31 PM, red3dred said:

None- there aren't 4-somes in the mod, so no furniture is compatible with it.

On 4/22/2020 at 7:23 PM, red3dred said:

Even better, wippersnappers, it sounds like someone extracted their mod, and installed it, incorrectly. Lemme dig through several hundred images in my LL account real quick...

Ah, here;
image.png

These files should not be in the mods folder. They should also not be inside a folder, that is inside another folder. It requires specifically to be:

>/mods/Sexbound/ (These files)

NOT

>/mods/ (These files)

NOR

>/mods/Sexbound/Sexbound/ (These files)

Now i'll take the opportunity to save the above as a quotable link since it's a answer i often gotta post =V

So to be absolutely 100% positively crystal clear, if I'm downloading the PAK version, I just place the PAK file into >/mods/(create Sexbound folder)/(place the PAK file here)

is this the correct way of doing it? Also, do you have to do this for every starbound mod?

New to manually modding and not sure if the mods are actually working or not thx for any help

1 hour ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

So to be absolutely 100% positively crystal clear, if I'm downloading the PAK version, I just place the PAK file into >/mods/(create Sexbound folder)/(place the PAK file here)

is this the correct way of doing it? Also, do you have to do this for every starbound mod?

New to manually modding and not sure if the mods are actually working or not thx for any help

Nope, PAK files are basically their own folders. You just plop them into the mods folder. That guide is for the UNPAK only.

PAK files are also not compressed files, they just are the whole mod.

43 minutes ago, TrulyGrimAyane said:

Is it possible to make sounds like "Thrust" or "Orgasm" variable in a chosen Sex Position, Or is it one sound only?

Now... "thrust" is for now, a fixed sound for the whole of the animations. Something that could be fixed in the object's code (per bed, less than per position rn) or simply changed to something else. For now it's not a array, it's always the same sound, in the same pitch. As for "orgasm", now that's a whole another basket of eggs:

Orgasm sounds, as in, the sound of the climax's spurts is changeable, and accepts multiple sound files, configurable within "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/climax/climax.config". That is solely for the spurts.

Orgasm moans are per race, and can be changed aswell, to also use a array of sound files, random pitch, and frequency. However, it was noted there is currently a bug with the moan module, in versions 3.9+, where the race mods changing/adding moans may not work. To change moans currently, you'll have to make race patches, like the ones in the mod's files; "/species/<race_name>.species.patch". They configure the data for the race's moans and orgasm moans. Which reminds me, i have to update some supports to reflect this.

So I tried basically everything but it won't work: Aphrodites only spawns a generic item block (no idea why), GFY states it's not compatible with the newest version (3.14.0), sexbound defeat doesn't seem to work on any mob i've encountered so far and i'm not sure, if natural horny works (so far, nothing happened). I'm new to this whole modding starbound thing as well but i tried it for several hours with different approaches. At least sexbound itself seems to be installed properly, since the items are shown all correctly but i couldn't test anything else so far.

modsnotworkingv1k7z.png

can anyone help me out here?

thanks in advance :)

4 hours ago, mordron said:

So I tried basically everything but it won't work: Aphrodites only spawns a generic item block (no idea why), GFY states it's not compatible with the newest version (3.14.0), sexbound defeat doesn't seem to work on any mob i've encountered so far and i'm not sure, if natural horny works (so far, nothing happened). I'm new to this whole modding starbound thing as well but i tried it for several hours with different approaches. At least sexbound itself seems to be installed properly, since the items are shown all correctly but i couldn't test anything else so far.

modsnotworkingv1k7z.png

can anyone help me out here?

thanks in advance :)

You don't need both folder and .pak, if anything it might be what's causing issues.
Just keep the .pak and remove the folders in case you're not sure what you're doing.
If that doesn't work, someone would really like to peek at your logs, which you can copy paste on here https://pastebin.com/ and give us the resulting link afterwards.
The logs are in the storage folder the Starbound folder, use the one without numbers so we have more accurate results.
(To spawn the bow you need the actual item name which is imbuedaphroditesbow (/spawnitem imbuedaphroditesbow))
(Defeat doesn't work with mobs unless you have Teratophilia with the defeat support and all the requirements (do note that not all the mobs are available for lewd acts))
(Naturally horny increases the lust of NPCs overtime, if there's a nearby bed (with add-on or made for lewds) they'll get to using it, same with nodes created by defeat, the bow, or other means.)