13 minutes ago, red3dred said:

You have FU and Prop-pack. FU has Prop-pack in it. Double items, instant crash.

Sexbound wise, it's not really anything that looks broken, would just recommend updating the NaturallyHorny, and checking. VillagerPatch might cause problems, but i'd test first.

Ahhh that makes sense. Has prop pack been added recently or something? I remember playing with both at some point I think. Thank you so much!

Updating now, forgot about NH

8 minutes ago, Random_Troll said:

Ahhh that makes sense. Has prop pack been added recently or something? I remember playing with both at some point I think. Thank you so much!

Updating now, forgot about NH

Not really, it's been added quite a few months ago by now... You may have fallen victim to:

1. Steam forgot to update the mod properly
  2. Sayter and Team forgot to add "includes: Prop Pack" to their mod description file and thus fucked you up
  3. Prop Pack updated and evaded the above check

At any rate, good luck getting things to work! FU's latest update might cause you grief if FR supports are involved.

1 hour ago, Random_Troll said:

I take it FR is doing this now or something. Got rid of Prop-Pack, is there anything else that could be causing this?

starbound.log 234.59 kB · 0 downloads

Ah okay, it wasn't JUST Prop pack, my bad. I knew there were prop-mods added to FU, but here's a few (Their incompatible list wasn't updated to reflect this it seems);
image.png.6213aa7d2b8b8bf912ce94c7910239f7.png
From their credits file. You have Foodie's Furniture, and that's where the Burger-Fool hat (The item in question that causes the crash) comes from!

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

Ah okay, it wasn't JUST Prop pack, my bad. I knew there were prop-mods added to FU, but here's a few (Their incompatible list wasn't updated to reflect this it seems);
image.png.6213aa7d2b8b8bf912ce94c7910239f7.png
From their credits file. You have Foodie's Furniture, and that's where the Burger-Fool hat (The item in question that causes the crash) comes from!

that did the trick, thanks so much for your help!

I have a question about the birth of an NPC character. Having looked at the code, I did not find when the data about “male” or “female” is entered in storage.sexbound.pregnant [index], can you show, because by changing [return util.randomChoice ({"male", "female"}) ] on [return "female"] in my opinion it goes nowhere

Translated by "Google Translate"

8 hours ago, sgb said:

Testing some more it looks like if you manually trigger orgasm the PC on NPC pregnancy will work. If you let it go automatically it never seems to happen.

I mean, yeah, the player never climaxes on their own... Is that the root of your issue, that you expected to just automatically impregnate NPC's? It's kinda silly but i guess if you never paid attention to the bars being clickable you wouldn't know...

Anyhow, players don't auto-climax, so they need to click the side-bars in the first place.

3 hours ago, Rumnaheym said:

I have a question about the birth of an NPC character. Having looked at the code, I did not find when the data about “male” or “female” is entered in storage.sexbound.pregnant [index], can you show, because by changing [return util.randomChoice ({"male", "female"}) ] on [return "female"] in my opinion it goes nowhere

Even with the translation that's all pretty accurate:

Spoiler

image.png.cb0a0ba23ea094bc0fdc2a9f5347d69d.png

image.png.d851dc5031aa7a60a330617182fd04e6.png

And then the overrides contain the "giveBirth" code that never mentions genders again. The information goes to the modules and scripts for sure but never seem to be used?

All that said, sadly, i don't know the solution. If the module is not working as intended, this one in particular, i've spent too long fiddling with and i'm afraid you'll have to wait for Locuturus to push fixes and updates, sorry about that.

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

I mean, yeah, the player never climaxes on their own... Is that the root of your issue, that you expected to just automatically impregnate NPC's? It's kinda silly but i guess if you never paid attention to the bars being clickable you wouldn't know...

Anyhow, players don't auto-climax, so they need to click the side-bars in the first place.

Yeah, visually it looked automatic and I just assumed the male/dominant position did their thing without intervention.  Oh well, now I know at least.

5 hours ago, EmperorOdhildr said:

How do i make a character futa? im new to the mod and cant figure it out or find anything anywhere.

You have to enable the plugin in /sexbound.config. Then you configure which characters are futanari in sxb_plugin.futanari.config file.

Hi I just recently updated and everything seems to be fine so far except that "enableCompatibleSpeciesOnly" doesn't seem to work I tried the "pregnant.config" and the "sxb_plugin.pregnant.config" files but I either get impregnate everything or impregnate nothing I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if its just an update problem?.

I set "enableCompatibleSpeciesOnly" to true in both files first in "sxb_plugin.pregnant.config" then enabled the species I want compatible but that just makes everything impregnable then I tried the "pregnant.config" but that made nothing impregnable then I tried both files together but still nothing so I am at a loss.

EDIT:

Ok reinstalled SxB and now it seems to be working properly I have no idea what I was doing or did wrong but it is working now. Kinda feel a bit silly now.

So I've gone in and enabled futanari stuff in the sexbound.config file, and removed the default floran only part.  Which makes all females of supported races into futas.  My question at this point is if it is possible to exclude the player character from that?  Is that something I can accomplish just by removing the player as an entity type?  Or could I make some kind of player name specific exemption that would allow more direct control?

On 6/19/2020 at 10:24 AM, GrimWolf Hunter said:

Hi I just recently updated and everything seems to be fine so far except that "enableCompatibleSpeciesOnly" doesn't seem to work I tried the "pregnant.config" and the "sxb_plugin.pregnant.config" files but I either get impregnate everything or impregnate nothing I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if its just an update problem?.

I set "enableCompatibleSpeciesOnly" to true in both files first in "sxb_plugin.pregnant.config" then enabled the species I want compatible but that just makes everything impregnable then I tried the "pregnant.config" but that made nothing impregnable then I tried both files together but still nothing so I am at a loss.

EDIT:

Ok reinstalled SxB and now it seems to be working properly I have no idea what I was doing or did wrong but it is working now. Kinda feel a bit silly now.

No problem, the pregnant.config files are being replaced by the config files residing in the root directory. The files which reside in the root directory are more important, and they will override settings in the config files which reside deep within the scripts folder.

The main reason change the config to be in the root folder is so it's easier to edit the plugin config. The old plugin config files must be kept because some mods patch them.

On 6/19/2020 at 6:03 PM, Madisel said:

So I've gone in and enabled futanari stuff in the sexbound.config file, and removed the default floran only part.  Which makes all females of supported races into futas.  My question at this point is if it is possible to exclude the player character from that?  Is that something I can accomplish just by removing the player as an entity type?  Or could I make some kind of player name specific exemption that would allow more direct control?

Yes, I never considered exclusion at first. I will try to add in this capability.

Ok, so I revisited starbound and after 4 days of getting it to run, i´ve run into a rather painfull issue, seemingly caused by sexbound since removing the mod fixes it. Basically, when I launch a character AKA start playing, I keep getting spawned back on the default possition over and over, and if it happens to stop or I dont skip the intro mission, the nothing can be interacted with. Uploaded the LOG file, but more or less, this is the string that seems to fuck things up.

[12:44:37.220] [Info] ----- FU player init -----
[12:44:37.220] [Info] ----- ZB player init -----
[12:44:37.220] [Info] [ZB] Mods using update info window and their versions:
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- UmbralCoalition   [0.1.4.9]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- frackinuniverse   [5.6.416]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- Arachne   [1.17]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- ztarbound   [1.04i]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- SBTGFOW   [0.6.1.1]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- Avali   [1.7]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] 
[12:44:37.224] [Info] ----- MFM player init -----
[12:44:37.224] [Info] Running with CN More Farming: Revitalization v7.11.183
[12:44:37.225] [Info] Chaika's RPG Growth: Version 1.63-f
[12:44:37.225] [Info] ----- MFM RPG Growth player init -----
[12:44:37.225] [Info] Running with CN More Farming - RPG Growth Addon v1.0.2
[12:44:37.225] [Info] ----- MFM Frackin Races player init -----
[12:44:37.226] [Info] Running with CN More Farming - Frackin' Races v1.0.6
[12:44:37.371] [Warn] [XCustomCodex Systems] An item's ID ended in -codex, but it was not located as a codex in the game data files -- this item is violating standard naming conventions! Aborting the learning procedure. (Attempted to locate the file [/codex/FutaraDragon/FutaraDragon_Diary.codex], which doesn't exist.
[12:44:37.463] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:37.545] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:37.613] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:37.769] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:37.931] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:38.144] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to ClientShipWorld:03651943493dfffc326424cdf3a734f2
[12:44:38.159] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed

Again, removing the sexbound seems to fix the thing, but I´m rather desperate to keep that one in the game so.... also, tried multiple versions of both sexbound (3.15.2, 3.14.4, 3.13.2, 3.10.0, 3.4.1) and FU wich I thought could be the thing (the newest one, 5.6.380, 5.6.375), but that didnt help either... so I hope I can get some help here.

starbound.log

1 hour ago, Thund3rst0rm_cz said:

Ok, so I revisited starbound and after 4 days of getting it to run, i´ve run into a rather painfull issue, seemingly caused by sexbound since removing the mod fixes it. Basically, when I launch a character AKA start playing, I keep getting spawned back on the default possition over and over, and if it happens to stop or I dont skip the intro mission, the nothing can be interacted with. Uploaded the LOG file, but more or less, this is the string that seems to fuck things up.

[12:44:37.220] [Info] ----- FU player init -----
[12:44:37.220] [Info] ----- ZB player init -----
[12:44:37.220] [Info] [ZB] Mods using update info window and their versions:
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- UmbralCoalition   [0.1.4.9]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- frackinuniverse   [5.6.416]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- Arachne   [1.17]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- ztarbound   [1.04i]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- SBTGFOW   [0.6.1.1]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] -- Avali   [1.7]
[12:44:37.221] [Info] 
[12:44:37.224] [Info] ----- MFM player init -----
[12:44:37.224] [Info] Running with CN More Farming: Revitalization v7.11.183
[12:44:37.225] [Info] Chaika's RPG Growth: Version 1.63-f
[12:44:37.225] [Info] ----- MFM RPG Growth player init -----
[12:44:37.225] [Info] Running with CN More Farming - RPG Growth Addon v1.0.2
[12:44:37.225] [Info] ----- MFM Frackin Races player init -----
[12:44:37.226] [Info] Running with CN More Farming - Frackin' Races v1.0.6
[12:44:37.371] [Warn] [XCustomCodex Systems] An item's ID ended in -codex, but it was not located as a codex in the game data files -- this item is violating standard naming conventions! Aborting the learning procedure. (Attempted to locate the file [/codex/FutaraDragon/FutaraDragon_Diary.codex], which doesn't exist.
[12:44:37.463] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:37.545] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:37.613] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:37.769] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:37.931] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:79: attempt to call a nil value (method 'update')
[12:44:38.144] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to ClientShipWorld:03651943493dfffc326424cdf3a734f2
[12:44:38.159] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed

Again, removing the sexbound seems to fix the thing, but I´m rather desperate to keep that one in the game so.... also, tried multiple versions of both sexbound (3.15.2, 3.14.4, 3.13.2, 3.10.0, 3.4.1) and FU wich I thought could be the thing (the newest one, 5.6.380, 5.6.375), but that didnt help either... so I hope I can get some help here.

starbound.log 392.08 kB · 0 downloads

[12:32:36.049] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'lox_sexbound' at '..\mods\Sexbound2.7.6(Human_Eyes_Reskin)Beta.pak'

You're using this mod which is conflicting. I recommend to not use this mod because it attempt load in a very old version of the framework.

So I got rid of the eyes reskin, but the only thing changing is that know the errors calling for nil value are missing...

(I have to start learning LUA stuff... my current knowledge is insufficient and I dont wanna be a bother, not to mention my will to create something despite being trash at spriting and moderately mediocre at coding but whatews...)

Sorry for bothering... :´(

starbound.log

11 minutes ago, Thund3rst0rm_cz said:

So I got rid of the eyes reskin, but the only thing changing is that know the errors calling for nil value are missing...

(I have to start learning LUA stuff... my current knowledge is insufficient and I dont wanna be a bother, not to mention my will to create something despite being trash at spriting and moderately mediocre at coding but whatews...)

Sorry for bothering... :´(

starbound.log 381.18 kB · 0 downloads

The Steven Universe species mod is not supported anymore. I'm in the process to create which mods are supported now. You have to remove it but not sure if you have other species support mods which are not supported too.

Should be ok afterwards. No other related errors.