Incidentally, comparing Managalo's preferred "Movement Speeds Fixedhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71491/

vs the popular (but older) "Realistic Humanoid Movement Speedhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32229/

the speeds are as follows:

Vanilla    MSF      RHMS     DMS

--------------------------------------------

Walk          80      100       125     100
Run         
370      340       305     370
Sprint       
500      470       450     500
Sneak walk   
47       60        55      60
Sneak run   
222      190       122     225

Swim walk     80      100        80      90

Swim run     370      340       370     300

DMS is "DeviantMovementSpeeds" from the post below.

Here is a movement speed "fix" ESP that is different again:  DeviantMovementSpeeds.7z

It's a drop in replacement for Movement Speed Fixed or Realistic Humanoid Movement Speed (it doesn't change horses though).

I've added it to the chart above. Basically, it buffs walk speed to be more realistic without debuffing unarmed run speed or sprints down to realistic levels.

It slows you down a bit in combat, and has reduces swimming speed more than other mods, as they tended to leave swimming as rather ... speedy.

It also gives a slight speed edge to casting vs 1H/2H/bow as long as you're not actually casting. 

Useful if you never use carriages or fast travel but don't want to take longer getting everywhere.

Bug Reporting:

"Days since raped" never seems to update, so buffs never change.
Changes to weapon skills seem to only do a single point at max rank. Like at 100%, they only reduce the skill or damage value by 1 point.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I will test further. I really love this so far!

12 hours ago, Yuni said:

"Days since raped" never seems to update, so buffs never change.
Changes to weapon skills seem to only do a single point at max rank. Like at 100%, they only reduce the skill or damage value by 1 point.

You are dead on with the "days raped". 

I have fixed it in my development version. It was a really embarrassing mistake, so we mustn't speak of it!

While checking on it, I discovered that DCL now treats eager acceptance of misogyny requests as "rape", so when you finally get the fixed version, don't blame me for that :) 

I will investigate the weapon skills. They were working for me though.

OK. I checked weapon skills. I tried 1H, 2H, Archery and Block.

They all worked correctly for me. The effects showed up in the Active Effects list, and the skills changed in the skills display.

Do you mean you have a base skill of - say - 55 and you're adding a buff of 100, and it's only raising it to 56? (Which would be wrong).

Or do you mean you have a base skill of 100, and adding a buff of 100 doesn't raise it at all? (Which would be normal).

Some things to look at:

• What does your Debug page say they are at?
  • Did you set limits for them so they are being capped?
  • Is the master effect slider for the column imparting the buff set something less than 100?
  • Is there some debuff on another page counter-acting the buffs?
  • Is your master buff slider on the main page set to something less than 100?
  • Are updates paused?
  • Do other skills, like destruction or pickpocket work normally?

I don't know if it has been mentioned?

Connection to Fill Her Up and/or Pearl Juice for Cum Inflation, likely the same as MME % of max Inflation based.

And pregnancy mods.

Also;

As another debuff/buff option Arousal, ie being able to debuff the rate of arousal or buff the rate of arousal.

Yeah Ok I was think of a total cum slut, who gets horny the more cum she has in her. Or if she gets pregnant its like she has a Headache all the time...

54 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I don't know if it has been mentioned?

Connection to Fill Her Up and/or Pearl Juice for Cum Inflation, likely the same as MME % of max Inflation based.

And pregnancy mods.

I'm pretty sure FHU was mentioned.

Normally, you would just trigger off the belly node, and have FHU inflate that, but...

I do plan to do something to let you make some use of the internal FHU vaginal and anal fullness values, but it won't get its own page or anything.

It might be in the next release, almost just because I need something to test SLIF with.

For arousal changes ... that will have to wait a while.

It would be easy for people to create feedback loops where arousal reinforces or cancels itself in a confusing way, so I'm not sure how that can be addressed.

Will need to think about it, and how much arousal handling should be in SLD, and how much belongs in some future dreamed-of mod.

Loops might not be just within SLD itself, but involve another mod ... imagine you have DCL changing breast size based on arousal, and then breast size modifies arousal.

It will be asking a lot of players not to create situations where arousal just maxes out all the time. Or if the intent is to max it out all the time, how to regulate the speed of it.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm pretty sure FHU was mentioned.

Normally, you would just trigger off the belly node, and have FHU inflate that, but...

I do plan to do something to let you make some use of the internal FHU vaginal and anal fullness values, but it won't get its own page or anything.

It might be in the next release, almost just because I need something to test SLIF with.

For arousal changes ... that will have to wait a while.

It would be easy for people to create feedback loops where arousal reinforces or cancels itself in a confusing way, so I'm not sure how that can be addressed.

Will need to think about it, and how much arousal handling should be in SLD, and how much belongs in some future dreamed-of mod.

Loops might not be just within SLD itself, but involve another mod ... imagine you have DCL changing breast size based on arousal, and then breast size modifies arousal.

It will be asking a lot of players not to create situations where arousal just maxes out all the time. Or if the intent is to max it out all the time, how to regulate the speed of it.

True with Arousal, maybe something similar to what Hormones does with Libido? Could work.

Looking forward to cum inflation (especially if some sort of buff/debuff with arousal can work without breaking anything) I don't use DCL (I have enough Mods trying to make my boobs "bigger than my head") already there are times I am 80+ arousal for ages, with Hormones I beg for sex at a point, which can get frustrating when your trying to activate a quest or there is a lot of chat.

19 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

True with Arousal, maybe something similar to what Hormones does with Libido? Could work.

Yes, having another stat might avoid the problem. Or possibly Libido can be used. I'm not sure how Hormones is going to use it in future, as it seems to be getting revamped.

Yes, having another stat might avoid the problem. Or possibly Libido can be used. I'm not sure how Hormones is going to use it in future, as it seems to be getting revamped.

It is, but I think you and Blue should talk. Both have similar ideas on some things, could work it so any game is not a game without Disparity and Hormones working their magic behind the scenes.

If there were rape events in SLD, what would make them worthwhile?

And what customisation is essential?

I notice just about every rape mod around has a number of rapists. Does anyone find this essential?

Is it important that people can join in part way?

Should huge rapes be a focus?

Does anyone even really want rapes? There are so many mods that have them.

I do have a feature in now, in my dev version, but I mainly put it in as a lazy way to test wear and tear, and there is no customisation at all.

To answer on rape:

No idea if it should be a part of this mod or left to others. Depends on how much work you want I guess! It seems like *a lot*! (Finishing existing playthrough before I use this mod, but am very keen to try it). TBH I hope you do, simply as existing mods are too heavy, a bit buggy or lack a lot of features. Or all three of course! ?

Important for me at least:

Follower protects player. Ie player will not get raped if follower is still fighting.

Follower gets raped too, and is preferred if correct gender/sexuality match up but players does not (ie straight men will prefer my waifu!)

Adjustable rape possibility % for genders and creatures. Ie: F creature rapes M = x%, M creature rapes M=x%, F human rapes M=x% etc

This way player can choose how often toon is raped by whom. I'd like my F PC to get raped 100% by M humans and M creatures, but only 5% by Fs. My male PC gets raped only by gay M, 5% by creatures., 1 % by human F, 5% by creature F etc...

Group rape % chance

% second rape (by same actor). Check box for half this % for third, half again for 4th etc. Ie if checked and 2nd % is 20%, there is then 10% for 3rd, 5% for 4th etc. If unchecked, 2nd rape only at 20%

All present actors should get some(!) if gender & sexuality match. If my F pc is beaten by 4 M and 1 F (all straight), I may get a MMMF then a MF, or a MMF then MMF. Onlookers masturbate if not possible for rape (so here the F would masturbate) (checkbox I guess)

Witness behavior. Getting gangbanged by bandits while guards, followers and the Companions all happily watch is not immersive at all. On the otherhand, someone suddenly interfering can also be a bit.. interupptus! I would suggest moral people and guards intervene but with a checkbox to prompt a Y/N msg first so player can let rape finish if player so wants.

Post rape. This is hard. (!) Handing over to Death Alternative makes sense, otherwise you need basically to repeat much of what is there in terms of robbery %. If not using DA, what will you do with the player? I walk into a bandit camp, slaughter most of them but get defeated and then raped by the last one. He takes my stuff and then happily watched me walk away, despite knowing I am a mage and don't need my stuff. Plus he's at 3% health. It obviously doesn't work very well!

Just some thoughts.

If there were rape events in SLD, what would make them worthwhile?

And what customisation is essential?

I notice just about every rape mod around has a number of rapists. Does anyone find this essential?

Is it important that people can join in part way?

Should huge rapes be a focus?

Does anyone even really want rapes? There are so many mods that have them.

I do have a feature in now, in my dev version, but I mainly put it in as a lazy way to test wear and tear, and there is no customisation at all.

Not sure about rape being a focus, there are an awful lot of rape mods. 

But huge Gang Bangs yes, most at the moment pretty much run 1 scene 1 on 1, next scene 1 on 1 rinse and repeat. A real Gang Bang well that might start as 1 on 1, but somebody else could join in changing it to a threesome, then another, then the first might leave, maybe being replaced by yet another and so on, if its a planned then it might finish with all surrounding the Bang and cumming all over her/him/them. In a creators perspective I guess a Gang Bang would run differently to a normal LL scene, having instead a start (FM), cut in (FMM), cut in (FMMM), cut out (FMM), cut in (FMMM), cut in (FMMMM) , cut out (FMMM), cut in (FMMMM), round up, bukkake. Each Cut being an actor joining (cut in) leaving (cut out) (max 4 on 1, which I think is the max LL can cope with in an animation), assuming each scene is about 30 seconds long, thats a Gang Bang scene engine thats 15+30+30+30+30+30+30+30+20 about 4 to 5 minutes. If an McM Gang Bang construction was usable then a player could for example chose what type of scenes blend in to when sort of thing, maybe even create or compose a Gang Bang with only 2 scenes blended, or up to a max maybe 10 scenes with various endings, Bukkake ending, everyone leaves, cream pie endings what ever.

With rape and masturbation, people have asked for the former, and they are two sides of the same coin, so it neatly made two events.

But more than anything, I didn't want public masturbation unless it carried a risk of inviting rapes. That's what adds the "risk" element to the masturbations (for me).

But I do want more events, and I think they'll make more sense once the broader yes/no conditions system is in.

I purposefully want to leave certain gaps in functionality, where there's already good support, but it's hard not to have sex scenes as an event; they are too fundamental to ignore completely. I'm looking exclusively at non-hostile actors in this, so it's nothing to do with post-defeat conditions, and there won't be further consequences - the rape itself is the consequence, and you will need other mods to make that more troublesome.

I won't do something like fines, or the complex DCL / SexLab Adventures rape conditions, because those are done already. SL Adventures also has a system for weighting attackers, and cut-ins, so it's really the silver-service rape-mod at the moment, and I don't want to compete with that. One possibility is that down the track we'll agree a mod event system for starting adventures rapes from SLD and the the built-in system will be a fallback for people that can't/won't install SLAdv.

I'm definitely not going to do a complex system for selecting who is involved - in this iteration - but some system to control it seems like a good idea.

Having a complicated weighting system for it - in future - seems very SLD, so that's certainly a wish. Will see how things go, or whether pushing off to adventures ends up being the better way to get that functionality.

Right now, choosing who to involve is the main thing I'm struggling to decide, because it will have to be hard-coded for this release. There are really only so many MCM sliders I can make in any one pass before I go nuts.

The idea of building a phased rape with planned entries and exits, and a bukkake scene at the end... That's a little different to what you normally get, so it's tempting.

If anyone can suggest a pack and animation that has any of FMMMM / FMMM / FMM bukkake in it, I'll take a look at having that happen (somewhat randomly for now, by sliders another day).

I think I'll exclude guards, and creatures, (for now) and if you have a mod that makes guards interrupt sex scenes, then hopefully it will work.

26 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

With rape and masturbation, people have asked for the former, and they are two sides of the same coin, so it neatly made two events.

But more than anything, I didn't want public masturbation unless it carried a risk of inviting rapes. That's what adds the "risk" element to the masturbations (for me).

But I do want more events, and I think they'll make more sense once the broader yes/no conditions system is in.

I purposefully want to leave certain gaps in functionality, where there's already good support, but it's hard not to have sex scenes as an event; they are too fundamental to ignore completely.

But I won't do something like fines, or DCL / SexLab Adventures rape conditions, because those are done already. SL Adventures also has a system for weighting attackers, and cut-ins, so it's really the silver-service rape-mod at the moment, and I don't want to compete with that. One possibility is that down the track we'll agree a mod event system for starting adventures rapes from SLD.

I'm definitely not going to do a complex system for selecting who is involved - in this iteration - but some system to control it seems like a good idea.

Having a complicated weighting system for it - in future - seems very SLD, so that's certainly a wish. Will see how things go, or whether pushing off to adventures ends up being better.

Right now, choosing who to involve is the main thing I can't decide, because it will have to be hard-coded for this release. There are really only so many MCM sliders I can make in any one pass before I go nuts.

The idea of building a phased rape with planned entries and exits, and a bukkake scene at the end... That's a little different to what you normally get, so it's tempting.

If anyone can suggest a pack and animation that has any of FMMMM / FMMM / FMM bukkake in it, I'll take a look at having that happen (somewhat randomly for now, by sliders another day).

I think I'll exclude guards, and creatures, (for now) and if you have a mod that makes guards interrupt sex scenes, then hopefully it will work.

MYSLALPACK I think that is Leito has group scenes going from FMM up to FMMMM (Don't quote me on it being Lieto but it is called MYSLALPACK) As to the Bukkake a functional scene is usable via "Follow me for Sex" where you can get up to 5 NPC's to "Cum on me", another interesting Function in Follow me is in set up (McM) it asks to detect scenes, bot necessarily individual scenes, but how many 1 on 1, 1 on 2/3/4 scenes are actually available to use for Orgies and so on.

I think that's FB's uber-pack.

It has some big orgies in it, but I just want a bit that does bukkake. I can then tack that stage onto the end of other group scenes for a pearly finish.

I'm putting some effort into my scene selection, so I hope it will seem less arbitrary, but there may be certain packs required for the full effect.

I'll have a look at FMFS. Never used it!

Heyo

Thanks for the mod, tweaking an MCM menu sure beats fiddling with the mods in the CK and its everlasting bugs.

I've had a few surprises though :

-even when using "reset effects", with some effects i just disabled, SOME re-appeared at the next effect update. Concrete case here : movespeed debuff lingered on denial/raped parameters, with both at "script running" unchecked and buff/debuff strenght set to 0. 

I had to set it back to running with all values at 0 and debuff/buff strenght at 100 for it to go back to normal (and it comes back if i uncheck them again).

-Stumbling even at value 0 (often when starting sprinting), and after effect reset, if it went under 0 once (meaning according to your MCM, you CAN indeed stumble). tripping and falling not affected.

Also to answer your question for rape aspect :

there's already a fuckton of that out there (pun fully intended). Also, all mods seem to include similar and broader features, and it's getting at a point where having triplicate functions is happening... for example i have SLAdv, DCL, Defeat recouping each other because they each have something i want in them but they also do more (much more even.)

Imo inserting a rape feature or anything else than the base function of SLAD here, meaning tracking values and applying corresponding configurable effects, should be a NEW mod. Overcomplication is a thing, and seeing your broad activity and ideas on the forum, if you try to cram all of that into ONE mod, you just might lose the point of the original mod.

Separating mods is not a bad thing.

But anyway keep it up, the FISS mcm config saving will be a life-saver.

4 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

-even when using "reset effects", with some effects i just disabled, SOME re-appeared at the next effect update. Concrete case here : movespeed debuff lingered on denial/raped parameters, with both at "script running" unchecked and buff/debuff strenght set to 0. 

Well, I can imagine ResetEffects having a bug, but what you describe is more puzzling.

If you aren't running scripts, it can't re-add the effects, even if it buggily thinks it should add them, because the update shouldn't run.

Maybe there is a buggy case where modifying the settings forces the update to run... I should look into it!

I fixed some bugs relating to resets in my development version. I never use that feature now, because it's not really a good way to reset effects... It's intended for some situation where you reset all the sliders to zero, but for some reason effects are lingering. Or ... exactly what you did, which is to pause updates. So that case is supposed to be supported.

I put it in early in development, and you shouldn't have to use it. In the next release you can save/load different profiles, so it's easy to keep an all blank one.

4 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Also to answer your question for rape aspect :

there's already a fuckton of that out there (pun fully intended). Also, all mods seem to include similar and broader features, and it's getting at a point where having triplicate functions is happening... for example i have SLAdv, DCL, Defeat recouping each other because they each have something i want in them but they also do more (much more even.)

Imo inserting a rape feature or anything else than the base function of SLAD here, meaning tracking values and applying corresponding configurable effects, should be a NEW mod. Overcomplication is a thing, and seeing your broad activity and ideas on the forum, if you try to cram all of that into ONE mod, you just might lose the point of the original mod.

Separating mods is not a bad thing.

I agree almost entirely, but you could flip it around. You simply can't have a mod now that doesn't do rapes. It's the law! The LL mod police will come for you if you don't do it.

Rape took a long time to get working properly. I hate that part of it. But I want that functionality "done right" in my toolkit for future mods, so I was always going to do it.

I had group sex (not rapes exactly) in my SW replacement, but they were single-threaded with respect to actor acquisition, animation selection and startup, which was a hack (IMHO). My new rapes are fully-threaded, so the rapist acquisition, and animation selection run in their own thread and don't block anything in SLD. Doing stuff like cut-in and cut-out down the track is no problem because of that. DCL can't really do that, for example, because rape is wired all the way through its core library, and all it has to offload blockers is SexLab threading.

Whether it will be any significant use in SLD ... I don't know yet.

As I said before I really want masturbate as an event, and I want masturbate to potentially trigger rapes.

Without wiring into some other mod and hijacking their rape (or masturbate + rape pairing) I had no other way of getting what I wanted.

And if I'd used some other mod, what if you don't like that mod? I want to soft-dep pretty much everything, so that wasn't really an option, except as an option :) 

I was never entirely satisfied with how animations are selected in most rape-capable mods, so this was my chance to see if I could find a solution I can settle for.

But if you don't want SLD masturbate, don't turn it on :) and if you don't want my rapes, don't turn them on either.

They will never cause any conflicts if you don't enable them.

I try to do all the events nicely, so other mods should be able to interoperate cleanly, and all the rapes should play nice together! We can dream.

Also, I am serious about my hope for putting support for using rapes from SLAdv, but it has to be negotiated first. Won't be in next release, that's for sure.

In terms of over-complication ... the next release will add a fuckton of new menus (pun as above) ... but if you don't open them nothing will break.

Existing menus will get more sliders too (with things like the visual effects), so there's no escaping that. There are already lots, so I think it won't be a culture shock.

In those new menus, you get to handle some new inputs, like wear and tear.

You get to configure more extra options for events. Defaults same as now.

You get to configure worn and not worn sliders for the major equipment slots, so you can trigger off a DD item, or being naked, clothes, light armor or heavy armor.

And you get to configure slider sets (true and not true) for a broad range of generic boolean conditions, that include things like "are you a bimbo?" or "am I in a dungeon?" or "do I have any chastity keys?"

After that's all working and released, which is still a while away ... because writing those menus, is a f**cking grind, I can tell you...

Most mods, they add a few tick boxes here or there, or a new feature and it has two sliders and drop-down. SLD does MCM in bulk. There are over 90 items per page on my current development version, and I've filled up the space for pages in the main menu :) 

Beyond that, I'm interested in some more incremental enhancements, like tracking time worn, a few little slavery specific quirks, and a couple more options for events, but after that it's probably done bar the bug-fixing and I'll go back to other things, and that's where stuff like arousal rampages, and all that kind of thing will fit in, not in SLD.

41 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

After that's all working and released, which is still a while away ... because writing those menus, is a f**cking grind, I can tell you...

Most mods, they add a few tick boxes here or there, or a new feature and it has two sliders and drop-down. SLD does MCM in bulk. There are over 90 items per page on my current development version, and I've filled up the space for pages in the main menu :) 

Beyond that, I'm interested in some more incremental enhancements, like tracking time worn, a few little slavery specific quirks, and a couple more options for events, but after that it's probably done bar the bug-fixing and I'll go back to other things, and that's where stuff like arousal rampages, and all that kind of thing will fit in, not in SLD.

I can only imagine the size and general craziness of the MCM thing (being mostly an end-user and a bit of a no-script-compiling tweaker). But could you not create multiple MCM entries with their submenus? Like one for SLD+SLDfx, one for SLD-rape+stats tracking... It might be crazier but you can't really reinvent the base limits of the MCM framework either.

For the time tracking on worn items, i can think of two mods which do that, both failing to do what they want : the tracking is in game hours time, meaning waiting/sleeping is included, and it's also total time and not current-worn time. So this might be fun, but tricky.

Gl coding all that. Like they say :

Spoiler

17 little bugs in the code...

17 little bugs in the code...

Fix one up

Patch it around

22 little bugs in the code...

22 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

But could you not create multiple MCM entries with their submenus?

There is already page overloading in the drop downs for Arousal etc, and the page for Wear+Tear has more of the same. I could squash all the nodes into one page if I wanted, but for now there are just enough pages not to.

22 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

For the time tracking on worn items, i can think of two mods which do that, both failing to do what they want : the tracking is in game hours time, meaning waiting/sleeping is included, and it's also total time and not current-worn time. So this might be fun, but tricky.

Not entirely sure I follow. What they want? Or what you want?

I'm not sure why tracking game hours would be wrong? Is it the wait/sleep part you dislike?

I suppose it's possible to discount waiting/sleeping as a global option; that's not hard.

Current worn and total worn are different things, for sure. Are you particularly interested in current worn time? And why?

As for bugs ... well this is Skyrim. If one mod doesn't blow up, another one will take all the others down with it. But if you look at a lot of mods that have persistent bugs, they are often coming from interactions with SexLab (that are mostly outside their control) or broken threading, exploding on-hits, and toxic cloaks (which are), and that's not something that's central to SLD, so it would always be a contained issue.

There is already page overloading in the drop downs for Arousal etc, and the page for Wear+Tear has more of the same. I could squash all the nodes into one page if I wanted, but for now there are just enough pages not to.

That's not what i meant. I meant open menu, mod configuration, and there have SLD1, SLD2... whole menus

Not entirely sure I follow. What they want? Or what you want?

I'm not sure why tracking game hours would be wrong? Is it the wait/sleep part you dislike?

I suppose it's possible to discount waiting/sleeping as a global option; that's not hard.

Current worn and total worn are different things, for sure. Are you particularly interested in current worn time? And why?

For that part, it was what the modder wanted and he couldn't make it. I don't particularly care how the time is tracked myself. Current/total have their own interest imo :

-Current worn : keeping the current SLD mechanic, let's take devious boots for example. Have the default DD boots debuff in DD checked on, set debuff speed in From 0 To 5, buff from 3 to 7 so it overlaps and makes it like it hurt more and more at first but get used to it then (and why not give yourself a little lift?). You can adapt to your convenance for gloves and manual dexterity, mittens and magic conductivity (if like me you use MrEsturk's magic allowing mittens patch), and so on.

-Total worn : that stat would work more like YPS fashion where you get permanent buffs/debuffs once you've met some thresholds to simulate habit. I liked the principle of it in that mod until body morphs came in (conflict with too many other mods for me).

12 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

That's not what i meant. I meant open menu, mod configuration, and there have SLD1, SLD2... whole menus

Sorry to be slow on the update, but I'm afraid I still don't understand.

If you look at the Arousal menu right now, when you pick Rapes, or Addiction from the drop down, it's an entirely different menu. You might not think it is, because it just happens to have the same sliders. But it is, in actuality, a completely different menu screen built from scratch on MCM reload. No different from picking the Body menu; it's just done through an additional drop-down.

I use that highly consistent layout pattern, both to aid understanding, and save me time.

Anyway, what I'm trying to understand most is what you would expect to appear in a future MCM that isn't appearing, or slated to appear.

12 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

-Current worn : keeping the current SLD mechanic, let's take devious boots for example. Have the default DD boots debuff in DD checked on, set debuff speed in From 0 To 5, buff from 3 to 7 so it overlaps and makes it like it hurt more and more at first but get used to it then (and why not give yourself a little lift?). You can adapt to your convenance for gloves and manual dexterity, mittens and magic conductivity (if like me you use MrEsturk's magic allowing mittens patch), and so on.

-Total worn : that stat would work more like YPS fashion where you get permanent buffs/debuffs once you've met some thresholds to simulate habit. I liked the principle of it in that mod until body morphs came in (conflict with too many other mods for me).

Right... So it's not an either/or, you would want both kinds of data tracked? I think that's probably what will happen. Perfectly straightforward.

What I don't intend to do, is track steps taken. That particular stat is costly to track and imposes a heavy script load. But, I might manage some kind of measure of time spent running/sprinting/sneaking in boots/bare feet. Also, knowing what you're walking on is expensive. Barefoot Realism knows, but it has to do some very script heavy things to find out. I'm not going to replicate it. If you're a pure simulationist, Barefoot Realism already exists.

As for being able to set up combination tests, like "in a dungeon" AND "naked feet", I don't rule it out as an eventual thing, but not an urgent priority.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Anyway, what I'm trying to understand most is what you would expect to appear in a future MCM that isn't appearing, or slated to appear.

I understand how you're building the current MCM, and it looks both practical and efficient.

About the lack of space in it, what i meant is make a new MCM, just like i have one for SL, one for SLA, one for DCL... or would that require a 2nd .esp and so a 2nd mod?

I guess my describing skill isn't that great in english (native baguette speaker here).

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Right... So it's not an either/or, you would want both kinds of data tracked? I think that's probably what will happen. Perfectly straightforward.

What I don't intend to do, is track steps taken. That particular stat is costly to track and imposes a heavy script load. But, I might manage some kind of measure of time spent running/sprinting/sneaking in boots/bare feet. Also, knowing what you're walking on is expensive. Barefoot Realism knows, but it has to do some very script heavy things to find out. I'm not going to replicate it. If you're a pure simulationist, Barefoot Realism already exists.

As for being able to set up combination tests, like "in a dungeon" AND "naked feet", I don't rule it out as an eventual thing, but not an urgent priority.

I don't want that feature, in a sense where i'm not doing any work for it except bringing the idea. But i would certainly like it to be there if it clicks with you and decide to go for it.

Steps taken and blah blah are indeed complicated, i don't see the point of it (time based interval for tripping/slipping/falling like you're doing in SLD is fine after all), and i'm already using Barefoot Realism (+the tweak by Monoman so DD boots don't count as barefoot).

More complicated combinations of criteria sound like a pain. So many possibilities, this is going to end up rubik's cube like.

16 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

I understand how you're building the current MCM, and it looks both practical and efficient.

About the lack of space in it, what i meant is make a new MCM, just like i have one for SL, one for SLA, one for DCL... or would that require a 2nd .esp and so a 2nd mod?

Ah right. I see now. You can have as many as you like really, but it could become confusing. There's currently no need, and if I do need more menus, I'll roll the breasts/belly/butt/body nodes into a single Nodes menu.

Jeez, I need to get to work on my own rape/addiction mod before you make it obsolete before I even release it.

On another note, are you considering adding a sort of 'clothes-tearing' system? So that if you try to put on equipment with a massive body, it's unequipped or torn. MME has a simple system like this, but it feels very tacked on, and I feel your mod is suited to have a more in-depth version.