I've posted an update V13.2

Can't get LL to delete the old version. Odd, it deleted V12 just fine.

This fixes various little niggles in events, and a cooldown bug that was more than a niggle and stopped your events from happening, big time.

Thanks particularly to Zaflis for testing and drawing my attention to the event problems.

Spoiler

I'm still looking at an issue where you spontaneously die. Sounds bad right?

It's actually pretty hard to make it happen, and it may well depend on a very specific combination of mods.

I'm not 100% sure it's caused by SLD in any way.

It's still all very mysterious, as I tested for weeks and weeks without seeing this, and the damage dealing in SLD is all the same stuff that was in V12, which never exhibited this problem.

What I observe, is that something, suddenly removes a large number of points from base health.

This can often make you be dead.

It isn't damage, or a modifier, it's removed from the stat base.

As far as I'm aware, SLD doesn't make any automatic changes to stat bases, so it's some other mod doing it.

Not many mods manipulate base stats. Hormones does, but only if you turn into a Bimbo or something.

If you think this is happening to you, I'd be interested to hear your reports, or theories on how to recreate situations where this occurs.

I'm fairly sure it's either an interaction with the latest Hormones, or a strange consequence of manually forcing Arousal to 100 in the SLA(R) MCM, or some combination of the two, possibly coupled with taking damage from a rape or falling.

I've never seen it happen unless I forced Arousal to 100 in the SLA(R) MCM.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm pretty sure that weapon placement is all handled by XP32MSE and dependent mods now.

As well as bow placement, you can locate weapons left, right or back, and so on.

Also, in the latest versions, supposedly massive performance improvements. I don't know about that, I'm still disabling the ESP for now, but it's possible that Sexy Move is finally a usable mod.

Exactly. There is no reason to use separate mods that modify weapon placement when you can either choose one of the styles that are already included in XPMSE MCM, or customize it to your taste in RaceMenu.

Have just found this great creation I am hoping to be able to turn off some of the debuffs from my substantial mod list to eliminate to many scripts running the same debuff for the same reason and using your mod as a one debuff for those mods aka MME WEAR & TEAR DEVIOUS DEVICES ETC. 

3 hours ago, Krynn said:

So it looks like everything is working for me now.
but i still had to take my old skeleton again, i can not live with these settings of the bow and quiver!

You don't need the old skeleton and the mod that changes bow and quiver placement, XPMSE allows you to change this, ingame, through racemenu. You can move weapons wherever you want. :)

44 minutes ago, Tiress said:

You don't need the old skeleton and the mod that changes bow and quiver placement, XPMSE allows you to change this, ingame, through racemenu. You can move weapons wherever you want. :)

no, not as I would like it!  :classic_wink:

9 hours ago, hylysi said:

Are there plans to release preset values for all the different buffs/debuffs?

Having all these options is great, but I'd like to use presets others have come up with instead of filling in my own.

I don't plan to. Anyone can post their files on the forum, and if they get a couple of "likes", I'll add them to the mod download page too.

But if you want to post one, please write some kind of description of what it aims to do, so people know why to download one set over another.

The thing is, mostly the settings you use depend on your own mod setup.

When I didn't have Egg Factory in, I had no interest in huge belly node values. With egg factory, it was of interest.

If you don't use Apropos2, all the settings for that are meaningless to you.

Some like a really vicious W&T effect, others like it milder.

Some use Wounds, which adds some nasty debuffs of its own.

I often have modifiers to speech one way, or another, because your DF situation can be very sensitive to your sell prices.

I like to play around with setups where recent rapes make you more likely to be raped, (they can smell a victim) so you have to be careful in town if the draugr have had their way with you. Not everyone wants that.

The joy of SLD is finding your own setups.

You can do a lot of odd stuff. Like limiting your magicka based on arousal, so you have to be horny to do magic.

Or mana-tanks in reverse - bigger boobs = more magicka.

Or low body weight makes you feeble.

My silly ideas might not suit you. Explore your own silly ideas :)

It would be neat if I could make SLD apply slavetats based on wounds, and wounds based on Apropos2 - would create the illusion that those mods all fit together.

17 hours ago, Krynn said:

So it looks like everything is working for me now.
but i still had to take my old skeleton again, i can not live with these settings of the bow and quiver!

Probably, in the next version I'll remove those specific dependencies on modern skeleton, as I don't need to be so strict.

It will require me to rewrite the XMPSE library in SLD, but it hardly does anything of note anyway.

I'm surprised latest FNIS even supports that old skeleton though. I think there are tons of animations for bow and weapon positions for XPMSE. Surely one set is just those old ones ported?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Probably, in the next version I'll remove those specific dependencies on modern skeleton, as I don't need to be so strict.

It will require me to rewrite the XMPSE library in SLD, but it hardly does anything of note anyway.

I'm surprised latest FNIS even supports that old skeleton though. I think there are tons of animations for bow and weapon positions for XPMSE. Surely one set is just those old ones ported? 

I do not know, I have not had any problems with the skeleton!
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39965/
and of it:
BowsCorrectedHDTSkeletonAllCharacters

but I also play only archer in skyrim, probably that's just the most important to me. :classic_smile:

51 minutes ago, Krynn said:

I do not know, I have not had any problems with the skeleton!

To requote an old thread:

Spoiler

Translated from Groovtama to English:

XPMSE has these advantages over the old XPMS:

• Allows HDT during animations.
  • Has dedicated HDT support. Still works with TBBP.
  • No restrictions on HDT; presumably allows smoother movement with less deformation.
  • More and better bugfixes.
  • Allows animation switching (not sure what he means by this).
  • Rather than installing different skeletons for different weapon placements (which was most of the fomod), install one skeleton and have the different weapon placements in the MCM (seems to cause issues with DSR for some people but not others).
  • Got rid of some bones no one ever used (I think maybe these were gone in the latest version of XPMS, not sure). (This should have no impact in game, but might have an undetectable performance increase).

I would guess having old XPMS skeleton is deeply incompatible with some mods, causing either terrible frame rate drops, or CTD.

A silly question maybe, but...

Have you tried overwriting your old "Bows Corrected Position" mod with XP32MSE skeleton install in MO?

So, you simply have XP32MSE below it in the left-pane?

Then re-FNIS, and hope FNIS can sort it all out?

In theory, animations should be fine unless they use one of those bones "no one ever used".

And you'll finally have working HDT, instead of ... no HDT ... basically.

I always put my XP32MSE really low down in the left pane, as you never know when some dumb mod from five years ago will overwrite it with something toxic.

Addendum:

I had a bit of a look at the bow, dagger, and sword positions available in XP32MSE, and it emulates everything that was in XP32, and I could swear that the low-slung quiver, crossed daggers on back of hips, lower sword position, and bow-quiver-side-by-side shown in the screenshots for "Bows Corrected Position" are exactly the same.

Take your pick, Chesko or XP32 version is in XP32MSE. I don't think that voidout1968 did anything substantively different, or perhaps nothing different at all - because what I'm reading on voidout1968's list of files for download is that his animations are the XP32 ones!

Those exact same positions and animations are available for XP32MSE.

What, specifically, is screwed up in the XP32MSE version?

Mine detects devious devices but the "worn" page is still blank. Where do the bondage options show up? Does it require that I have milk mod installed for the DD options to show up for some reason? Odd. I have 4.2...

On 2/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, Yuni said:

Mine detects devious devices but the "worn" page is still blank. Where do the bondage options show up? Does it require that I have milk mod installed for the DD options to show up for some reason? Odd. I have 4.2...

Alas. That feature simply isn't there!

I was going to hide those menu pages, then didn't for some reason.

Right now, DD is used only for when you fall over, so you get DD aware falling animations, and for rape/orgies, so I don't try and pick sex animations that will immediately get replaced by a DD override.

I originally planned to put Worn Items and Condition in V13, but then decided I'd held it back so long it was time to put it out, and deal with Worn and Conditions in V14 and V15 respectively.

In V14, you will be able to pick from a drop down:

Spoiler
  • Naked
  • Clothing
  • Light Armor
  • Heavy Armor
  • Devious Boots
  • Devious Ankle Shackles
  • Devious Blindfold
  • Devious Hood - Open
  • Devious Hood - Enclosed
  • Devious Hood - any
  • Devious Harness/Corset
  • Devious Gloves
  • Devious Mittens
  • Devious Collar
  • Devious Leg Cuffs
  • Devious Arm Cuffs
  • Devious Armbinder
  • Devious Yoke
  • Devious Heavy Bondage (binder or yoke or ... whatever)
  • Devious Gag
  • Devious Gag - Open
  • Devious Gag - Large
  • Devious Gag - any
  • Devious Belt - Closed
  • Devious Belt - Open
  • Devious Belt - any
  • Devious Hobble Skirt - Strict
  • Devious Hobble Skirt - Relaxed
  • Devious Hobble Skirt - any
  • Devious Suit
  • Devious Clamps
  • Devious Nipple Piercings
  • Devious Clit Piercings
  • Devious Plug Vaginal
  • Devious Plug Anal
  • Devious Plug - any
  • Pet Suit
  • Straightjacket

Then you can pick from a mode:

Spoiler
  • Worn
  • Not-worn
  • Time worn this session
  • Time worn total
  • Time since last worn           
  • Orgasms while worn
  • Rapes while worn
  • Time since last orgasm while worn
  • Time since last rape while worn
  • Addiction - this factors together orgasms while worn, time worn, and arousal, with a decay factor as a simple one-stop solution

Each mode x device combination will need to be tick-box enabled individually, so there aren't 380 FULL SLIDER SET recalcs happening all the time.

On one hand this is quite a major feature, on the other, there's pretty much zero research or special code required, it's all stuff SLD kind of handles already.

There is a bunch of DD code already, for the rape handling, though I will still need to extend it.

The main trick to this is making sure it doesn't do unnecessary re-calculations.

This should let you do things like make Devious Boots perilous, without having much (or any) speed debuff, or set-up your own device addiction mechanics, or use my pre-canned device addiction mechanic.

For V15, I'll probably add a bunch of miscellaneous conditions, not 100% what they will be, but will definitely include pregnancy, cum layers, and probably FHU cum levels, and possibly support for DCL and SGOIII cum fullness. If there's a condition you're interested in, maybe something from a particular mod, or something vanilla, feel free to suggest.

Plus some extra events:

Spoiler
  • Blackout
  • Orgasm
  • Arousal Surge
  • Arousal Drop

Other events are possibles, especially if good suggestions forthcoming. Again, now is the time to speak up if you have an idea.

Slavetats event was suggested, but useful configuration seems highly problematic.

Hooking into Rape Tattoos seems unnecessary, as it already adds tattoos on rape without me doing anything... Or did I miss something?

While I'm thinking about item loss, robbery, dropped items, ways to lose cash, and possibly bounties, I don't think I have a good way to configure events involving cash.

The fall over and can't get up (crawling) thing will be after V15.

And after that, some kind of comment system, where NPCs can remark on your situation, and then I'm done :)

For now, I'm not adding new features, or working on V14.

I'm holding off doing anything new for a bit so I can fix bugs in V13 and make point releases immediately, without holding things back for a completed V14, or introducing regressions.

I have some known bugs to fix, and that should happen this week, or the weekend at the latest.

I don't understand how to get it working for apropos2, I tried the Belly buffs and debuffs and it works perfectly but I can't get Apropos abuses to work, also I don't understand what does abuse parametr mean it's valued from 0 to 100, but there is only 9 levels (correct me if I'm wrong).
upd. I tried overall and seems like only overall abuse works for me, the other ones are not doing anything.

Also If you accept new ideas I've got some.
How about detecting if player is swimming and allow player apply buff or debuffs? This also can work out well with Frostfall, detecting when player is wet (cold has enough debuffs I think)
You can also detect if PC is drunk/under effects of drugs and also apply different buffs or debuffs.
And also I don't know about skyrim mechanics and modding much, but if you can silence PC's ability to cast spells somehow it would make a cool debuff too.

Got an interesting problem popping up. I use SLIF so I was trying to set the morphs up as recommended. However, visually my PCs belly and breasts keep jumping back and forth between inflated and base. Not fast, but enough to be showing up every few minutes. It didn't happen with the previous version of Disparity,, so either I found a bug or (more likely) something isn't set up right. Where should I start troubleshooting this?

2 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Got an interesting problem popping up. I use SLIF so I was trying to set the morphs up as recommended. However, visually my PCs belly and breasts keep jumping back and forth between inflated and base. Not fast, but enough to be showing up every few minutes. It didn't happen with the previous version of Disparity,, so either I found a bug or (more likely) something isn't set up right. Where should I start troubleshooting this?

SLD doesn't modify any node values, or morphs. It can't cause node conflicts as it never modifies them.

If you see stuff like belly popping in and out, you've got two mods fighting each other. Did you only recently start to use SLIF? May be that SLIF is "node fighting" some other mod that modifies nodes?

Or it's Hormones, or some other mod that changes player weight, or node values.

Try going through your setup and turning off node modifications in the options for your various mods. You can probably narrow it down.

Maybe you have an overwrite problem so a SLIF patch isn't overwriting a mod like SGOIII now?

There's a feature in the SLD Debug menu that lets you inspect what mods wrote to NiOverride for the main nodes like Belly, Breasts, etc. and what values they are setting.

However, it can't tell anything about mods that use vanilla NetImmerse.

Also, possibly, your problem is that you have variant Bodyslide builds, and you're popping between them for some reason, but I doubt it's that.

On 2/7/2019 at 12:51 AM, M8San said:

I don't understand how to get it working for apropos2, I tried the Belly buffs and debuffs and it works perfectly but I can't get Apropos abuses to work, also I don't understand what does abuse parametr mean it's valued from 0 to 100, but there is only 9 levels (correct me if I'm wrong).
upd. I tried overall and seems like only overall abuse works for me, the other ones are not doing anything.

When you look in the Debug page, are there values there for Apropos2?

SLD scales everything from 0 .. 100, just imagine that the highest Apropos abuse level (ruined?) is 100.

It would be very odd to have only one abuse working and the others not.

If you look in Apropos2, are you registered as an actor, and do you have abuse values?

Can you see what they are?

Can you post them, and also post the SLD values from the Debug menu?

25 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

SLD doesn't modify any node values, or morphs. It can't cause node conflicts as it never modifies them.

If you see stuff like belly popping in and out, you've got two mods fighting each other. Did you only recently start to use SLIF? May be that SLIF is "node fighting" some other mod that modifies nodes?

Or it's Hormones, or some other mod that changes player weight, or node values.

Try going through your setup and turning off node modifications in the options for your various mods. You can probably narrow it down.

Maybe you have an overwrite problem so a SLIF patch isn't overwriting a mod like SGOIII now?

There's a feature in the SLD Debug menu that lets you inspect what mods wrote to NiOverride for the main nodes like Belly, Breasts, etc. and what values they are setting.

However, it can't tell anything about mods that use vanilla NetImmerse.

Also, possibly, your problem is that you have variant Bodyslide builds, and you're popping between them for some reason, but I doubt it's that.

Uh, well it could be two other mods fighting, but if I install the v012beta version of the mod, everything works ok. If I install v13 the visual popping happens. So what else could SLD be effecting that's causing that? I've used SLIF for a long time and not seen this before, the new version of SLD was the only change to my load order. So maybe SLD is doing something odd when it checks, or as I said something in the way I set things up is the culprit. 

Edit: Not sure if it matters, but MME and SGOIII are the only two mods that were changing body shape I had active, and both MME and SGOIII plus patches haven't changed position in my load order in a long time, so I really don't think a conflict there is the issue, but how would I check if it was?

38 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Uh, well it could be two other mods fighting, but if I install the v012beta version of the mod, everything works ok. If I install v13 the visual popping happens. So what else could SLD be effecting that's causing that? I've used SLIF for a long time and not seen this before, the new version of SLD was the only change to my load order. So maybe SLD is doing something odd when it checks, or as I said something in the way I set things up is the culprit. 

SLD doesn't do anything strange. There is nothing "strange" you can do.

However, it does READ the morph values, and it's possible this causes NiOverride to do internal processing that it would otherwise have deferred.

Do you have morph support enabled?

Do you have SLIF support enabled?

If you disable the morphs on the Morphs page with the tickbox, and you disable use SLIF, does the problem stop?

If it doesn't. It's not even peripherally related to SLD.

If it does, do you need both enabled for it to happen, or just one?

59 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Edit: Not sure if it matters, but MME and SGOIII are the only two mods that were changing body shape I had active, and both MME and SGOIII plus patches haven't changed position in my load order in a long time, so I really don't think a conflict there is the issue, but how would I check if it was?

If you look in SLIF, can you find morph values have been set by MME and SGOIII using their keys?

You would look in Values & Sliders, with Modus set to Morphs.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

SLD doesn't do anything strange. There is nothing "strange" you can do.

However, it does READ the morph values, and it's possible this causes NiOverride to do internal processing that it would otherwise have deferred.

Do you have morph support enabled?

Do you have SLIF support enabled?

If you disable the morphs on the Morphs page with the tickbox, and you disable use SLIF, does the problem stop?

If it doesn't. It's not even peripherally related to SLD.

If it does, do you need both enabled for it to happen, or just one?

Morphs is check marked, though all three contribution sliders are set to 0%, and SLIF support is enabled, assuming you mean the bottom check box on the Main page. And it does seem to stop if I uncheck both, will have to test the other two states in the morning.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

If you look in SLIF, can you find morph values have been set by MME and SGOIII using their keys?

You would look in Values & Sliders, with Modus set to Morphs.

Well, the only mod registering on the morphs side is SLIF itself, so I think you might have found the problem. Both mods are registering on the Default Modus, is that blocking them from registering morphs and thus causing the issue I was having? 

14 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Well, the only mod registering on the morphs side is SLIF itself, so I think you might have found the problem. Both mods are registering on the Default Modus, is that blocking them from registering morphs and thus causing the issue I was having? 

The language and tooltips in SLIF are ... not exactly ... user friendly.

So the confusingly named "Default Modus" means node modifications rather than morphs.

Mods that register to modify nodes appear in the Default modus.

This doesn't mean they won't also modify morphs. A mod can register for both.

However, as you're seeing it, your MME is not registered to modify morphs - apparently.

SLIF is a fragile mod. I don't believe it's any fault of the code in SLIF. It's not to blame for it, it's related more to how scripts get loaded into new games.

Simplified: how other mods register to use SLIF. SLIF ends up at the nexus of this issue when a new game starts.

Because a lot of mods soft-dep on SLIF, and not all of them do so in a way that is entirely safe and correct, it makes SLIF, and all the mods that use it extremely sensitive to LO changes, addition of other mods that use SLIF, and so on.

I've seen this with Hormones for example. Depending on the timing of the Hormones start (in a new game) Hormones can have problems initialising, and can end up corrupted. You won't see it if SLIF isn't in the LO. Hormones is a mod that auto-enables on start, and IMHO, auto-enable on start is a bad idea for any mod.

This might have nothing to do with your problem. It sounds like you upgraded SLD in a running game?

It would help if you could explain how your current LO is organized, and how it came to be.

If you're only using MME by itself, SLIF isn't doing anything for you except adding script load. So, presumably, there are other mods that touch nodes in your LO, somewhere? DCL, FHU, EggFactory, Hormones, Parasites, DTII, HP, Estrus...something ?

Try adjusting the update rate in SLD. Compare 3 sec (min) with 30 sec. If the 'popping' coincides with that timing, then it's likely that it is somehow it's caused by SLD reading state from NiOverride.

However, I have SLD and SLIF in my test setup. I don't see this. I have Hormones hitting on nodes, and DCL changing morphs. It's all peaceful.

Just wanted to say that this mod is one of the best ever, possibilitys are almost endless and I enjoy the wild ride with testing stuff out.

Btw regarding ver.13.2 it is intended that you cant do anything with the "conditions" and "wearables(?)" tab yet or? It doesnt show any options to me.

Things I noticed in the last days, although I'd rather blame it on my potato PC and lots of script mods:

- Disparity rarely needs 10 seconds to update stats. Especially when its about the mana/stamina stat. (Already put the update interval to 3 seconds) It does get better though when I am in smaller cells, still I would rather blame my computer on this though.

- Mana/Stamina still regenerates even when the regen stat is set to -100%, it could be of passive buffs but while I am at it: Do the debuffs of multiple categorys stack? At least I know that it does for some, but it tends to get weird when its about basicially anything regen related.

Things/Ideas that come to mind, but not sure if its doable:
- A way to edit NPC's with disparity? Even if its just 2 or 3?

- Conditions/A Chance that you cant talk to npcs anymore or beg for sex when one of the categorys/stats is too high? Maybe as a debuff? Just came to mind when I saw the conditions tab.

- A way to actually edit morphs/sliders as a buff? Doesnt have to be everything, boobs, butt, belly would already be cool enough.

- Maybe a buff/debuff that changes skin color? (2-4 Colors already would be enough)

Well anyways, I think that ver.13.2 is a huge step up to ver.12. Keep at it! I am still having so much fun with this mod! And thanks for the great work so far! <"3