Oh my, very great mod! Just what I was missing :)

As for SLIF, it works .. kinda-ish. If you use the default body scaling stuff yeah, but I prefer to not scale the nodes and instead alter the bodyslide values (it makes the scaling look WAYYYYYY better). In this case this mod only evers sees 1.0 as the values.

I've hacked up a bit of code qucikly to fix that: https://hastebin.com/pijuzosiki.php I replaced the similar code in ReadPlayerState() with it and bam, it reads the actually values computed by SLIF instead :) Note this is quick & dirty but I *think* it doesnt make a hard dependancy (and if it does, you likely know more about papyrus than I do to change it ;) ).

If you wanna include that, I'd be happy :)

Oh and an other mod that could be cool to read from: Apropos 2, it has nice numerical values for vaginal, anal, oral states, and generic, creature, daedric "degradation" of your body.

I've started to take a look at the code, but it's full of papyrus stuff I don't know about ;) If you don't plan to do it already, I'll take a crack at it and submit code if I manage to do something.

In any cases, thanks again for a great mod!

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for your work, the mod looks great! I've hoped for something like this to come along for ages.

However, I haven't installed it, due to the dependency on DD - Integration. I've tried various playthroughs with Devious Devices in my load order, and it just isn't for me. I have no interest in the content, and when I trimmed down my load order earlier this year, DD mods were among the first to go. No disrespect to the authors or their amazing work!

What I'm rambling towards is, uhhh: would it be possible to release a version without DD dependency? In my case, it's a heck of a lot of unwanted content to install to be able to use your mod.

Thanks again ❤️

2 hours ago, Lugubrious0ne said:

However, I haven't installed it, due to the dependency on DD - Integration. I've tried various playthroughs with Devious Devices in my load order, and it just isn't for me. I have no interest in the content, and when I trimmed down my load order earlier this year, DD mods were among the first to go. No disrespect to the authors or their amazing work!

Definitely will remove it this weekend.

It's only referenced in one place - though there will be more use of it down the track - you can remove it yourself with TES5Edit. Just set the DD related properties on _fwb_EventFall (0xXX004B3D)  to None and clean masters. Falls should probably still work fine because the keyword will be None and the DD-specific path won't be taken. Alternatively set the keyword to some junk vanilla value that will never be present, and you won't even get log spam.

6 hours ago, lolmods37 said:

If you wanna include that, I'd be happy

That's pretty handy. Thanks. Saves me wading through SLIF - though I've been wanting to go through it for ages, so I'd finally know how to use it properly :)

I plan to do "native" morph support later in the coming week, where you can configure how you want the different sliders to contribute, and with an alternate way to use body weight.

I'll see if I can work explicit SLIF support in when I do that.

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

However, there are a some mechanics you mentioned in your write-up that I thought were uncommon, and stood out for me:

1) the player acting on NPC comments, either being forced to act, or being able to act on them - without the player activating the NPC first.

2) the sex rampage.

3) arousal over 100.

Those are things I that would fit in with my plans. I can't promise anything, or give a timescale, but I will make a note and look into fitting them in if and when.

It's so early for this mod, and there's a lot I want to do. I want to be realistic and not overestimate what I can do in the time I have.

But there's nothing technically tough about those three features above, they're just things that take time, and various features have to go in first.

I'll be working on my existing roadmap over the weekend. I don't think I'll clear it, but I want to do the visual effects if I can.

What's getting me excited is how closely some posters ideas and preferences mirror what I'm aiming for. I thought it might be hard to get people to see where I'm aiming, because I'm so far away from there right now, it might not be that obvious. But people are seeing it right away, and looking at the same horizons I'm looking at.

A mod full of sliders and numbers is never going to create the emotions a quest mod full of stories does, but it can help those kind of experiences, or enable situations where they emerge from the player's imagination. It's great to see how fired people are about their games and what's happening in them, and I feel really privileged to put a little back into the community that has given so much to me. Without awesome mods like DD, DCL, SD+ and SexLab itself, I probably wouldn't be playing Skyrim right now, let alone writing mod code for it.

You are more than welcome to use my ideas, I have a long way to go before I get the skills I think I need to even consider making a Mod, if I have others I normally write them down, look for them or suggest them. (I am pretty sure they are not unique as many other think along similar lines some may even have the skills to create).

One word of advice, "take your time" that saying "the best things in life are worth waiting for" is actually pretty accurate. It should be no surprise many have been looking for a Mod like this, I would think many play with a similar attitude;

"I love that Skyrim can be My Game, I can play it as I want, how I want, I can mod it to as close as the story I want My Story to be"

Many Mods provide a version of that Story for a player, but it is a version dreamed up by an amazing Mod Author and while it helps create that story, for many they feel that there is something missing, or something they would do differently.  This Mod does that for players, it has the potential to tweak the Story to the way a player wants. You have made many a gamer excited in this regard. Especially the ones willing to go that extra mile to claim their own version of Skyrim.

In the future you may want to have an Ideas page separate from the support page (this page). Doing so may open up many possibilities, not just for yourself and this Mod but for others. (LL has a requests page, but ideas not so popular or seen?) 

Seems to be a very nice mod, but too many values and sliders for me to get to understand it fast :D

I just have a quick question: Fill Her Up has a mod event that makes the player expell cum automatically after some time. This often breaks everything (sometimes I even lose the save...) because it triggers during everything else breaking it (classic: auto walk -> deflation triggers -> player keeps moving but plays the deflation animation at the same time).

I was hoping to be able to modiy the probability of mods events like that and you listed fill her up. But I did not find any slider that could match... :( Its not really a stumble or fall, its an automatic animation event that cannot be deactivated via mod MCM of fill her up...

Any ideas or could you maybe add support like that for the mods you cover with desparity? Would be nice if you could disable mod events like that with disparity too.

I have noticed 1 thing with MME that I cannot seem to be rid off, Breast Weight? I have changed it via this Mod to what I like and think is more suitable, but it still shows up in my effects (MME Breast Weight...) Was really happy to see a long list of negatives for when I am going through what I think arousal withdrawals would be though lol.

2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I have noticed 1 thing with MME that I cannot seem to be rid off, Breast Weight? I have changed it via this Mod to what I like and think is more suitable, but it still shows up in my effects (MME Breast Weight...) Was really happy to see a long list of negatives for when I am going through what I think arousal withdrawals would be though lol.

That's down to MME I'm afraid. You might be able to disable it in the MME debug menu somewhere, if you turn on the detailed debug feature.

I can't run my MME at the moment, so can't check. I think you can turn off the debuffs except carry weight, or something like that.

If it bothers you, you might be able to get Ed to add a toggle somewhere, if you ask nicely.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Any ideas or could you maybe add support like that for the mods you cover with desparity? Would be nice if you could disable mod events like that with disparity too.

SLD is compatible with FHU in the sense that FHU is oriented towards belly inflaction, and SLD can see belly inflation.

What it doesn't do, at this time, possibly ever, is poke into FHU internals and stop FHU triggering events.

I'm not opposed to doing it in principle, but there are so many core features I want to add right now.

You'd think FHU would let you disable auto-expel somehow; I think there was an inflation feature in PSQ that would let you disable the expel. You'd bloat and bloat until you were debuffed to the eyeballs if you didn't hit the expel key.

What features of FHU specifically makes you pick it over other mods with inflation? (Also, which FHU are you using?)

I might have a look at how easy it would be to hack FHU with a patch to meddle with that event, but there are a few variants.

34 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

That's down to MME I'm afraid. You might be able to disable it in the MME debug menu somewhere, if you turn on the detailed debug feature.

I can't run my MME at the moment, so can't check.

If it bothers you, you might be able to get Ed to add a toggle somewhere, if you ask nicely.

No toggle for it and I suspect it is directly linked to the Boob size for Milking. Doesn't bother me that much just makes extra debuffs, I use a pretty over powered combo with Succubus Heart and PSQ, which allow me to semi ignore many debuffs, especially with the skill uncapper that comes with those mods.

Plus of late Ed has been busy with many requests/complaints that most could if they really looked into it fix themselves.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Seems to be a very nice mod, but too many values and sliders for me to get to understand it fast :D

I just have a quick question: Fill Her Up has a mod event that makes the player expell cum automatically after some time. This often breaks everything (sometimes I even lose the save...) because it triggers during everything else breaking it (classic: auto walk -> deflation triggers -> player keeps moving but plays the deflation animation at the same time).

I was hoping to be able to modiy the probability of mods events like that and you listed fill her up. But I did not find any slider that could match... :( Its not really a stumble or fall, its an automatic animation event that cannot be deactivated via mod MCM of fill her up...

Pearl Juice was a Mod I used alot rather than FHU, it doesn't have an auto expel, instead NPC's come up and ask for a drink, but you can't expel yourself either from memory, instead you had to go to Arcadia's jump on a machine and be milked of your pearl juice, kinda like MME. Only reason I don't use it atm is simply I have a pretty script heavy load order, so it can cause problems, plus FHU seems to be the most widely used for other Mods.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

SLD is compatible with FHU in the sense that FHU is oriented towards belly inflaction, and SLD can see belly inflation.

What it doesn't do, at this time, possibly ever, is poke into FHU internals and stop FHU triggering events.

I'm not opposed to doing it in principle, but there are so many core features I want to add right now.

You'd think FHU would let you disable auto-expel somehow; I think there was an inflation feature in PSQ that would let you disable the expel. You'd bloat and bloat until you were debuffed to the eyeballs if you didn't hit the expel key.

What features of FHU specifically makes you pick it over other mods with inflation? (Also, which FHU are you using?)

I might have a look at how easy it would be to hack FHU with a patch to meddle with that event, but there are a few variants.

Thank you for the detailed answer!

I m really getting crazy because I virtually asked everybody involved in Fill Her Up (even SE porters, hehe) and nobody seems to be able or willing to pull it off, hehe.

FHU version I m using: 

FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z
with
FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12.7z

FHU is nice because I like the options (cum amount from different actors, maxi inflation amount etc.). It has a slow down function and cum effects.

What I like most is the deflation animations themselves (variety and compatibility) and the deflation is relativly fast.

- PSQ: has no real deflation/expell function iirc? ANd I dont remember if it even worked when not beeing succubus?

- Naked Dungeons: bugged player speed modifier (reverts player speed to 100% somehow), plus deflation takes forever and it has only 1 deflation animation position.

Tried another but I cant remember which one lol... :D

FHU is perfect for smooth integration in a more combat centered loadorder, since it gives debuffs and at the same time is relativly fast to get over with. I use it to make creatures feel better since I can adjust their cum amount. Kind of a minimgame, since creature sex will slow you down faster, making it harder to beat the creature after rape.

5 hours ago, Renfrya said:

Days since last raped does not seem to work from my testing, it stays on 1000 after trying a few different methods. Is this data read from Aroused or does the mod itself keep track of it?

It's read from SexLab.

It's based on tracking changes in "times victim" count kept by SexLab, so if that doesn't change, it won't recognize the rape.

Does that explain why it's not updating, or is it genuinely not working as I intend?

It worked for me once, but I admit to having tested it very little, so it's quite possible there's a problem.

I'll look into it before the next release.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

- PSQ: has no real deflation/expell function iirc? ANd I dont remember if it even worked when not beeing succubus?

- Naked Dungeons: bugged player speed modifier (reverts player speed to 100% somehow), plus deflation takes forever and it has only 1 deflation animation position.

Well, PSQ is no good if you don't want to be a succubus, but I'm fairly sure there was an animation for deflation, but only manual deflation. If you used auto-deflate, it just seemed to happen invisibly.

Naked Dungeons ... did not work well for me either ... I'm sure it works for some people, but I'm not one of them.

So, nobody who can thinks this FHU game-breaking feature should be fixed, and nobody who thinks it should be fixed can?

Is it not a problem for most people?

Generally, playing an animation at the wrong time is mostly harmless. To cause save-bloat bad enough to kill a save it would need to be causing full-on suspended stacks.

That sort of thing usually has more to do with how the mod runs its updates than playing an animation, though the two may be inter-related in this case.

Mini-needs would play animations at very inconvenient times, and it never killed my game with it, though it did occasionally lock the controls.

I've got no words of wisdom on this one right now, but I will have a play with that FHU combination you're using when I next make a new game.

53 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

So, nobody who can thinks this FHU game-breaking feature should be fixed, and nobody who thinks it should be fixed can?

Is it not a problem for most people?

Generally, playing an animation at the wrong time is mostly harmless. To cause save-bloat bad enough to kill a save it would need to be causing full-on suspended stacks.

That sort of thing usually has more to do with how the mod runs its updates than playing an animation, though the two may be inter-related in this case.

Mini-needs would play animations at very inconvenient times, and it never killed my game with it, though it did occasionally lock the controls.

I've got no words of wisdom on this one right now, but I will have a play with that FHU combination you're using when I next make a new game.

I for one don't like the auto expel when it happens sometimes, as it over-rides animations quite often, instead of waiting for the animation to end before it is it's turn sort of thing. Yps has animations that do the same thing I mean seriously I am in the middle of getting my brains fucked out but no I have to stand up and scratch my pussy cause it's itchy? I ditched mini-needs due to it interrupting animations, I like YPS though gotta look sexy right? And FHU can be kinda funny, mind you I am considering going back to Pearl Juice...

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

I did have (and still do on occasion) CTD on Save and Quicksave, especially in Dragonreach and the Slave Training Dungeon. Mainly on Slaverun Quests and animations. After a lot of talk with 2 very helpful guys it was determined those crashes were caused by Overload on the Bethesda Engine and Sex Lab Engine, especially after the animations. It turns out prior to an animation a lot of background processes are kinda put on "hold/pause" then picked up at the end of the animation, with of course processes that run due to an animation because of this the system goes bye bye. Think kinda like an old steam train, you load it with coal it runs fine, but when you put to much coal in at once the damn train goes boom! 

Nobody complained that I didn't add effects for the Resist values.

I thought, nobody wants this, and it's just wasting script time for nothing if I do it.

Is anyone really missing that they can't make themselves more vulnerable to fire than a spriggan? Or especially immune to poison?

If there's demand, I can add it while I'm shunting things about in the effect list to fit the vision modifiers in.

24 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Nobody complained that I didn't add effects for the Resist values.

I thought, nobody wants this, and it's just wasting script time for nothing if I do it.

Is anyone really missing that they can't make themselves more vulnerable to fire than a spriggan? Or especially immune to poison?

If there's demand, I can add it while I'm shunting things about in the effect list to fit the vision modifiers in.

Personally I don't think they are necessary, I mean technically why would having Boobs as big as my head make me especially vulnerable to fire, in fact if they are that size due to being full of milk wouldn't that suggest I can put fires out? Gaining immunities I would think are better used via enchanting. The things you have added are logical for what the mod is used for.

Turns out it was worth looking at FHU2 for various reasons.

Discovered that there's a Deviously Helpless drop weapon event you can fire to notify about dropped weapons.

Not sure if any mods exist that listen, but I'll add that to SLD's drop code.

Also, found the code in FHU that just fires off a deflate whenever it feels like.

It would be no big deal to patch it.

I might have a look at actually doing that tomorrow, or later in the week, but it's not rocket science; anyone who can read papyrus could do it, so feel free to beat me to the punch so I don't have to bother :) 

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Turns out it was worth looking at FHU2 for various reasons.

Discovered that there's a Deviously Helpless drop weapon event you can fire to notify about dropped weapons.

Not sure if any mods exist that listen, but I'll add that to SLD's drop code.

Also, found the code in FHU that just fires off a deflate whenever it feels like.

It would be no big deal to patch it.

I might have a look at actually doing that tomorrow, or later in the week, but it's not rocket science; anyone who can read papyrus could do it, so feel free to beat me to the punch so I don't have to bother :) 

I had no time to dig into papyrus and the like. I just suck with that kind of things and stayed away in fear of breaking more than I fix. I feel I have to dig into it some day, but well, if you could fix it in no time, I would really be gratefull :DIn the various threads at least there were always people who wanted that "feature" to be removed from FHU, too.

As for why it broke my saves: might be other mods involved, dont know, but what I know is that it always fixed it when I deactivated FHU. One odd issue I had was, when FHU seemed to think it played an animation, but it did not. And when it had to play one, it didnt play any... so, no idea what happened but FHU virtually seemed to have snapped :D and that happened more than one time. 
The only thing that was relativly harmless were deflation animation during sexlab scenes. I just realigned the sex scene and all was good.... most of the times at least... 
Furnitures and walking was a pain, tho.