35 minutes ago, Samdaman95 said:

Is there a way to manually add the plugin to SSEEdit?

Not as far as I know.

My advice would be to uninstall everything and start again. If you have made a mistake at some point early on, then you will not get the mod to work correctly.

I don't use MO or SE so I help you with that side of things.

22 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Not as far as I know.

My advice would be to uninstall everything and start again. If you have made a mistake at some point early on, then you will not get the mod to work correctly.

I don't use MO or SE so I help you with that side of things.

You mean uninstall all my mods and reinstall them?

27 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

So... Are there any news about someone who made (is going to make) another variant of this thing? That one that will work correct?

??????????

It works fine for me and a lot of others users. Just follow the tutorial.

For me the only thing that should be added is the hability to choose from with plugins the patch will grab the female heads to copy. Currently is random from all females on the game.

5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

There's nothing quite like blaming somebody else for one's own shortcomings.

Heeey, I did all by instructions... And every skyfemed face become black.

That's not only my problem, just scroll through comments...

That's why I'm asking about if someone is going to do this thing. But in another way. Because maybe another way'ed thing will work better for me.

1 hour ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Heeey, I did all by instructions...

And every skyfemed face become black

If you had done the first part as you claim then the second part would not happen.

I didn't say it was only you having the problem. I said "There's nothing quite like blaming somebody else for one's own shortcomings." Slice it and dice it how you will but the fact remains that the mod works.

That's not only my problem, just scroll through comments...

And did you try any of the solutions suggested?

Because maybe another way'ed thing will work better for me.

What will work better for you is if you learn to use your brains instead of wanting the world to accomodate your requirements.

Just get another problem. Looks like SkyFem don’t work with High Poly Head… I did ALL by instructions. So, screenshoots:

1)      3BBB Body + SkyFem. All looks OK. Screens of skyfem folder and new game's starting.

Spoiler

1.png.eb588e9af8d95c697009a9f1b26d9149.pngSkyFem.jpg.6fac9346b023de6ca87ff63df75b260d.jpg

2)      3BBB Body + High Poly Head standard preset + custom preset. No SkyFem.

Spoiler

Head.jpg.c34e32ba0739e4f86a740ae43a5a9fb5.jpg625760374_HeadPreset.jpg.dd6edc7b7e2780af4f67830db059661e.jpg

She looks cute?

3)      REINSTALL SkyFem. New clean install of SkyFem.

4)      3BBB Body + High Poly Head standard preset + custom preset. WITH SkyFem.

Spoiler

1940371360_SkyFemHead.jpg.fbe1dc92c43bd04da7c85baae5eb9276.jpg683671486_SkyFemHeadPreset.jpg.7151e60e406da809e621d0c154419e3a.jpg

So… Anyone can tell me WTF with her eyes and head form?

34 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

So… Anyone can tell me WTF with her eyes and head form?

Did you follow the HP head instructions for making NPCs use it? The last image looks as if the preset is using the HP head with regular eyes.

In RM go to the head tab and down to Face Part.

As you move the slider, look at the bottom right of the screen. It should show you which head is being used at each slider number.

20 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Did you follow the HP head instructions for making NPCs use it? The last image looks as if the preset is using the HP head with regular eyes.

In RM go to the head tab and down to Face Part.

As you move the slider, look at the bottom right of the screen. It should show you which head is being used at each slider number.

Do you mean that I need to recreate FaceGen Data with CK for SkyFem? Hmm... Let me try to do that.

PS I didn't do that part of adding npc's/followers. They are ok for me as they are.

PPS I just tried to move that slider for head... It looks HORRIBLE....

Give me some minutes and I'll pull some screenshoots.

9 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Do you mean that I need to recreate FaceGen Data with CK for SkyFem? Hmm... Let me try to do that.

Well I obviously didn't follow the instructions. ? ?

I just copied all the HP files over the vanilla counterpart. (I'm not using Skyfem at the moment). That cured the head/eyes horror show in RM.

I didn't bother with the NPC overhauls as they are all happy with the head the have.

Usage

• For the player character
    • Use the Face Part slider in RaceMenu to switch to the high poly head.
    • If the head turns dark, change the player weight to force the skin shader to update.
    • Don't forget to also change the vanilla brows/beard/scars to the included high poly versions.
  • For NPC/follower mods
    • Add this mod as a master and then swap the vanilla head parts with the high poly version
    • Generate new FaceGen data (Ctrl + F4) in the Creation Kit.
    • This method does not work for sculpted head meshes.
12 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Well I obviously didn't follow the instructions. ? ?

I just copied all the HP files over the vanilla counterpart. (I'm not using Skyfem at the moment). That cured the head/eyes horror show in RM.

I didn't bother with the NPC overhauls as they are all happy with the head the have.

Mhm... That really looks like skyfem breaks head's data... I'll try to use CK on SkyFem, but... I never used it for that earlier...

OK... I tried to check and find, that Face part tries to set MALE head part...

Goto main, change sex some times, it's 1 now.

Aaaaand... "Face part" isn't moving... It's stuck on 1...

If trying to use mail things it looks horrible...

20 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'd guess that Skyfem just grabs your default head so if your default head is not the HP then the Skyfemmed NPC doesn't get the HP head. The RM thing is a separate problem but a similar cause.

So... Hm... I'll try  both - ck and then if not - to manually install files into data folder and replace, hmm

Okay. Looks like I fixed all things.

Finally, what it was. Maybe be fine if add to 1st post.

Tags if someone will search: SkyFem High Poly Head HighPoly Head HighPolyHead Eyes

1) Install High Poly Head as bsa

2) Copy meshes folder into your GAME data folder. I mean that Data folder that is near SkyrimSE.exe file.

3) Start game. In slal new game racemenu I see THIS (OMG!!!):

Spoiler

20200913203437_1.jpg.11a795acf82ecac5392b8797ebbe830a.jpg

4) Set Sex to 1, load preset WITH skyfem on gives me correct things. I didn't started playing the game because of not full modlist, I'll add info if all will be NOT ok with skyfem's work.

1. If you install HP Head and choose loose then you will not get the bsa and the meshes folder will install to the correct location (a bsa is just an archive file like a zip). In other words, if you choose 'loose' when installing HP Head then your first 2 steps above are not needed.

2. If you use a mod manager (and you should be) then installing things manually is not a good idea.

3. If you use MO or MO2 then you should not put anything in the Data folder, it will be ignored.

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

1. If you install HP Head and choose loose then you will not get the bsa and the meshes folder will install to the correct location (a bsa is just an archive file like a zip). In other words, if you choose 'loose' when installing HP Head then your first 2 steps above are not needed.

2. If you use a mod manager (and you should be) then installing things manually is not a good idea.

3. If you use MO or MO2 then you should not put anything in the Data folder, it will be ignored.

1) I installed head without loose files. There was meshes folder in mod... With some .tri files inside. Just for you:

Spoiler

image.png.24bd440fbce90adc37449844b4b89650.png

image.png.a80c66d95ec614d5074772b4ee595922.png

image.png.8aa79013a4512be0422271d2e0d3ca0e.png

2) For THIS situation... This is the only way I find for things to work...

3) It SHOULD be ignored... That's why I was asking about some updates for this mod some days ago... It works REALLY strange... I really can't understand WHY, but it works nice with meshes in data and FAILS without them...

PS Tomorrow I'm planning to finish modding my set, so I will create another skyfem in the end. I will do it, as you tell me, WITHOUT meshes in Data. As I did all times before I find this. It will BUG... Then, I'll put meshes to data and it will work.

11 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

I will do it, as you tell me, WITHOUT meshes in Data.

I didn't say that. I said if you use MO or MO2 then anything in the Data folder will be ignored as those two mod managers do not use the Data folder.

13 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Just for you

Apologies. I appear to be wrong on that one. I thought the options were loose or bsa. I didn't realise that bsa and loose was an option (don't see the point of that to be honest).

7 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

1) I didn't say that. I said if you use MO or MO2 then anything in the Data folder will be ignored as those two mod managers do not use the Data folder.

2) Apologies. I appear to be wrong on that one. I thought the options were loose or bsa. I didn't realise that bsa and loose was an option (don't see the point of that to be honest).

1) Meshes in Data+Start SKSE through MO2 = all works fine for me. NO meshes in data + start SKSE through MO2 = skyFail for me.

2) There are 2 variants, i can check only one. 1st installs bsa + tri files in meshes. Second bsa + loose files installs bsa, tri and NIF files.

PS I know how that sounds... It sounds like I'm crazy... But it works... I don't know HOW, but skyfem script makes skyrim to start searching things in original data folder...

PPS Hmm... I didn't try to create new with files in data, hm... I put them in data after skyfem patch created...

2 hours ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

1) Meshes in Data+Start SKSE through MO2 = all works fine for me. NO meshes in data + start SKSE through MO2 = skyFail for me.

Then I would guess that there is something wrong with the way you have MO2 set up. As I understand it, it should be using a virtual data folder under your current profile. The actual Skyrim data folder should not have any mods in it at all.

If it works and you are happy then hey what the hell. :classic_smile:

1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Then I would guess that there is something wrong with the way you have MO2 set up. As I understand it, it should be using a virtual data folder under your current profile. The actual Skyrim data folder should not have any mods in it at all.

If it works and you are happy then hey what the hell. :classic_smile:

I did all like in instructions. Everything another works. And sseedit puts everything where it should be... I mean that dummy output is in overwrite... But this is only one thing that works so strange...