9 minutes ago, Samdaman95 said:

Am I supposed to start SSEEdit with MO2?

JUST! GO! THAT! LINK! AND! READ! IT! ALL!!!

0,1. 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9.

This are that things you should know BEFORE you start modding anything.

PS just to add: You should use things in this order: LOOT->BodySlide(if use)->FNIS(if use)->install skyfem, use skyfem.

PPS If you use MO2 - you start EVERYTHING through mo2. SKSE Through mo2. SSEEdit through mo2...

For those having problems, mo2 changed the way some things work a few versions ago, now if the files already exist it should/will overwrite them with the new ones, only new files end up in the overwrite, which can be a total pain if trying to bug stomp problems.  Best way around this, though it is a pain, is to set all the tools up to output to a separate working directory, then move them to where you want them to be in the install, either as a new mod or whatever.

1 minute ago, Seripas said:

I'm using a CBBE Body and futanari addon but all of the dicks on the females created by this mod aren't attached to the body. any suggestions on how to fix this?

You need the ERF High Poly Addon (or Belisario UNP) installed before and in the Skyfem fomod select the option to replace the male addons with the high poly (or UNP).

Hmmm... Looks like I find what's incorrect... mb...

Is there any way to make script let player be MALE on new game start? I mean, that thing in racemenu that pc's sex is female on start...

PS Not now, but I'll try to start game with disabled skyfem, start everything, then activate skyfem, hm...

PPS Start without skyfem, set pc, save, add skyfem, load works for me with highpolyhead!

So I've successfully installed the mod, awesome work by the way, and I'm now sorting out the SoS incompatibilities on the feminized "males". 

I've installed SoS (haven't installed all three SoS options yet, I'll get on to that), but I haven't installed any "SoS for females" and other such mods yet.

I've noticed that those who were in my position needed to install all three SoS options and install a Patch of some kind - that's supposed to be within downloads, but I can't seem to find it. Is it now part of the mod itself, and I just need to fully install SoS?

I've also found a patch for this by chuckseven1, is that supposed to be it? 

Just wanted to check before I went and did anything rash. 

4 hours ago, w0883g0ngz said:

So I've successfully installed the mod, awesome work by the way, and I'm now sorting out the SoS incompatibilities on the feminized "males". 

I've installed SoS (haven't installed all three SoS options yet, I'll get on to that), but I haven't installed any "SoS for females" and other such mods yet.

I've noticed that those who were in my position needed to install all three SoS options and install a Patch of some kind - that's supposed to be within downloads, but I can't seem to find it. Is it now part of the mod itself, and I just need to fully install SoS?

I've also found a patch for this by chuckseven1, is that supposed to be it? 

Just wanted to check before I went and did anything rash. 

Also, I'm encountering an issue with the TESedit patcher where the mod cannot be mapped to [FileID] for file 'Skyfem.esp' 

Initially, the file reused to be mapped to my Revenge of the Enemies mod. Fair enough, makes sense that may have some conflicts. So I uninstall the mod, try and run the patch again. Now it's getting caught on Immersive weapons, that can't be right. 

Did I do something wrong here? The test-run I did of Skyfem seemed fine, I can't imagine that it'd be this contentious - the main file states as much. 

Has anyone else ran into such problems and if so, could I please learn from your advice?

7 hours ago, w0883g0ngz said:

I've noticed that those who were in my position needed to install all three SoS options and install a Patch of some kind

Do you mean the one that is in the Skyfem archive, in the UNP Patch folder? There is another patch in the HPF Patch folder - not sure what that one is.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Do you mean the one that is in the Skyfem archive, in the UNP Patch folder? There is another patch in the HPF Patch folder - not sure what that one is.

That's the one, yeah. It's just that it's for UNP and I use CBBE and came in the file intended for SSE, I use LE - Should be fine? Just install into the main folder?

3 minutes ago, w0883g0ngz said:

That's the one, yeah. It's just that it's for UNP and I use CBBE and came in the file intended for SSE, I use LE - Should be fine? Just install into the main folder?

I use UUNP and LE. It definitely works with that combo but I don't know about the CBBE.

IIRC it is for the problem of the gap between the schlong and the body. I'm not sure if its necessary other than for that.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:23 AM, w0883g0ngz said:

Also, I'm encountering an issue with the TESedit patcher where the mod cannot be mapped to [FileID] for file 'Skyfem.esp' 

Initially, the file reused to be mapped to my Revenge of the Enemies mod. Fair enough, makes sense that may have some conflicts. So I uninstall the mod, try and run the patch again. Now it's getting caught on Immersive weapons, that can't be right. 

Did I do something wrong here? The test-run I did of Skyfem seemed fine, I can't imagine that it'd be this contentious - the main file states as much. 

Has anyone else ran into such problems and if so, could I please learn from your advice?

Alright, installed the SoS patch for the other issue. I'd hoped that doing so might have resolved something, but the Skyfem patcher is still getting caught on Immersive Weapons. I've done a brisk check through the 20 pages of this thread, no results for either immersive weapons or revenge of the enemies, so I've clearly done something stupid. But besides getting Skyfem to load last in the load order, I had no issues with the mod the initial time I ran it.

Alright, went over the thread with a bit more resolve and came across someone who ran into the same issue. Just had to rebuild masters again, problem solved. 

• 2 weeks later...

I realise this is an old thread, but I am having issues getting SSE edit to apply the patcher to SkyFem NPC. It keeps coming up with an error message saying that it can't find the path for the edit scripts folder. I have tried having SSE edit installed in many different locations, having it start in different folders. I've tried putting the Edit Scrips folder in multiple locations, and tried adding the Edit Scripts file to the SkyFem mod itself (as mentioned in a post on page 6) and no matter the location of SSE edit or the Edit Scripts folder, it can't find the path. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

9 hours ago, twonk1999 said:

I realise this is an old thread, but I am having issues getting SSE edit to apply the patcher to SkyFem NPC. It keeps coming up with an error message saying that it can't find the path for the edit scripts folder. I have tried having SSE edit installed in many different locations, having it start in different folders. I've tried putting the Edit Scrips folder in multiple locations, and tried adding the Edit Scripts file to the SkyFem mod itself (as mentioned in a post on page 6) and no matter the location of SSE edit or the Edit Scripts folder, it can't find the path. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

The skyfem script goes into the sse edit scripts folder, not as a new folder but just as the files themselves.

36 minutes ago, Varithina said:

The skyfem script goes into the sse edit scripts folder, not as a new folder but just as the files themselves.

I am aware of this, SSE edit detects all plugins fine, it can find the patcher in the drop down menu fine. But when I go to actually run the script it says it can't find the path of the scripts, I am running it through mod organiser 2 if that makes a difference.

5 hours ago, twonk1999 said:

I am aware of this, SSE edit detects all plugins fine, it can find the patcher in the drop down menu fine. But when I go to actually run the script it says it can't find the path of the scripts, I am running it through mod organiser 2 if that makes a difference.

Hmm, no idea in that case, it sounds as though xedit is not running right, but if it finds the scripts and all the esps, then it is ok, hmm only thing I can really thing of is permissions on the folder where the game/mo2 are installed, other than that I am out of ideas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a great mod, and although I've sometimes had issues, just regenerating usually fixes them. Thanks so much for making this available for SSE.

On 9/14/2020 at 11:06 PM, Gh0sTG0 said:

PS Except skyfem+high poly head... Hope sometimes someone will tell me WHY skyrim starts searching for high poly head's .tri files in default data folder (not mo2 virtual) after skyfem patch...

Thanks for this. I was wondering why it would CTD literally every time I tried to switch the Face Part slider...! I don't have an answer, sadly, but I do have a work-around if anyone else is coming across this problem:

1. Do everything you need to do before SkyFem (bodyslide, LOOT, etc.)
2. Do SkyFem (add masters/apply script in SSEdit)
3. Start a new save/backup your existing one.
4. Disable SkyFem, but do not uninstall/regen, there's no need.
5. In Racemenu, switch to the appropriate face part for High Poly Head. Save/export.
6. Save and exit.
7. Re-enable SkyFem. All done.

Hopefully this helps a little if anyone having the same issue. I don't know why it works, to be honest, and I have no idea why Skyrim doesn't clock it. Perhaps there's an easier way to solve this by duplicating HPH files and moving them around? I am still very new to modding, I'm sorry I can't offer more in the way of an answer.