CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

Does HDT-SMP play a factor on the CBPC Physics ?

I downloaded HDT-SMP from http://www.9damao.com and noticed that the clothes and hair works beautifully with HDT-SMP that support them.

However, when I unequip the clothes, the character suffers from (D.T.S.) Droopy Titty Syndrome and suddenly her tits are dropping through the floor. 

I installed, 

1. CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR. CBPC FoMod Installer

2. SINFUL CBPC  0 of 2, to 2 of 2

3. SINFUL CBPC MCM

No matter what I do, it never functioned properly. I tested all of them, and also one at a time, I tested them with MCM in-game and tested them without MCM. 

Nothing works. Is there a patch or something that allows for HDT-SMP and CBPC to work together  ?

1 hour ago, captaincordella said:

Does HDT-SMP play a factor on the CBPC Physics ?

I downloaded HDT-SMP from http://www.9damao.com and noticed that the clothes and hair works beautifully with HDT-SMP that support them.

However, when I unequip the clothes, the character suffers from (D.T.S.) Droopy Titty Syndrome and suddenly her tits are dropping through the floor. 

I installed, 

1. CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR. CBPC FoMod Installer

2. SINFUL CBPC  0 of 2, to 2 of 2

3. SINFUL CBPC MCM

No matter what I do, it never functioned properly. I tested all of them, and also one at a time, I tested them with MCM in-game and tested them without MCM. 

Nothing works. Is there a patch or something that allows for HDT-SMP and CBPC to work together  ?

Check the guides of Sw33T3R in the mod posts page stickies for using HDT-SMP and CBPC together.

Btw don't use 2 and 3 together(Sinful CBPC Config and Sinful CBPC MCM). Pick one.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:18 PM, Shizof said:

Check the guides of Sw33T3R in the mod posts page stickies for using HDT-SMP and CBPC together.

Btw don't use 2 and 3 together(Sinful CBPC Config and Sinful CBPC MCM). Pick one.

Thank you, I reviewed and followed Sw33T3R's instructions, was able to duplicate the same crashes, and fixed the crashes using his instructions. So I believe I am getting pretty close.

The character doesn't suffer from D.T.S. anymore and physics are working.. The thing is, which physics? It feels like jiggle is being controlled by HDT-SMP and not CBPC when the clothing is removed. Worse, 25% of the time, the physics appear to be CBPC, because the body movement behaves differently. I am able to replicate the issue, by equipping and unequipping the character's clothes which are HDT-SMP supported. 

I am going to try the SINFUL Config MCM and see if the auto updater will auto correct the issue. Currently, I am only using 1 of 2 and 2 of 2. 

Also is there a list of clothes that supports CBPC so I can continue testing  the HDT-SMP / CBPC collaboration? 

13 hours ago, captaincordella said:

The thing is, which physics? It feels like jiggle is being controlled by HDT-SMP and not CBPC when the clothing is removed. Worse, 25% of the time, the physics appear to be CBPC, because the body movement behaves differently. I am able to replicate the issue, by equipping and unequipping the character's clothes which are HDT-SMP supported.

If you followed Sw33t3r's guide, part of which involves "gutting" DefaultBBPs.xml, there is absolutely, positively no way HDT-SMP can possibly control or affect body physics on any body in the game... unless someone at some time has added a NiStringExtraData in the body mesh to point to a different xml than DefaultBBPs.xml, which is about as likely as daily thundershowers in Death Valley. Most people, by now, have realized that there is no need for a NiStringExtraData at all in body meshes to support HDT-SMP body physics.

13 hours ago, captaincordella said:

Also is there a list of clothes that supports CBPC so I can continue testing  the HDT-SMP / CBPC collaboration? 

There is no such list because it would be essentially endless. The only requirement for an outfit to be capable of displaying body bounce and jiggles is the presence of Breast, Butt and Belly bone weights and a capable skeleton (XPMSSE.) EVERY armor or clothing mod (for SSE, of course- Oblivion armor doesn't work) that has "BBP," "TBBP," "HDT" or "Physics" is capable of body physics, and it does not matter which physics engine you choose to use to provide the in-game physics effects- HDT-SMP, CBP, CBP-C, Dragonfly BBP (animations, not real physics) ... all essentially provide body physics effects (or simulation, i.e. Dragonfly.) The difference between the physics engines is (a) ease of acquisition; (b) ease of installation; and (c) in-game performance, i.e. realistic bounce and collisions with minimal frame rate penalties.

CBPC is by far the best in all 3 categories- it is available on 2 free English-language mod websites instead of an inscrutable website known worldwide for its distribution of malware, it is stunningly simple to install and it provides body physics indistinguishable from those of HDT-SMP with a negligible - if any - frame rate penalty.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if this has been addressed already, I've searched six ways from Sunday for an answer and come up with nothing. I realize that this is page 12 of discussion. It'a an awful lot to sort through.

Whenever I deploy CBPC, I encounter a "left hand item invisible" glitch. It's still there, but it doesn't display unless I unequip/re-equip.

"Deploy FNIS/Make sure XPMSE isn't overwritten" Yes I've done all that. I'm using MO2 currently. Was using Vortex previously. Same thing. I trust MO2 with my loading/sorting WAY more than Vortex at this point, btw, despite my initial praises of Vortex. It ain't Mod Organizer. It's out of the picture now anyway.

Now, THIS is going to boil your noodle... Using regular CBP, I get the same glitch... but only within certain interior cells. Such as Helgen Keep, or the ground/upper floor of my Lakeside Manor house (but not the basement!).

Why would the cell you occupy... affect the operation of a physics mod? Or a skeleton mod?

Did my sister lace that bag of pot she gave me, with PCP? ?

It's not a huge problem. For now. My character is still young, getting established, I wish to dabble around with collision aware mods at some point, but the time to root out the problem is now.

Load order, for whatever it's worth.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RenHair.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
Mors Feminine Females - All.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
TGLNordArmor.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
iHUD.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Qw_ArsMetallica_SMIM_MergedAll Patch.esp
JS Armored Circlets SE.esp
SGHairPack.esp
Qw_ACE_CRF Patch.esp
Bucklers-Complete.esp
LeftHandRings-1stPersonView.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer Female.esp
WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

I am going crazy trying to find out WHY I can't get physics to work with CBPC, It worked fine the very first time I installed it, and now (seemingly) no matter what I do, bodies, clothes, etc, are ALL static, I can get hdt -smp working with the very same style settup just fine, but I'd rather not use that as a LOT of clothing doesn't seem to function with SMP, and I had great luck with this physics mod getting them to work. But out of the blue my phsyics just went.... static, for seemingly no reason, so I thought it was a specific mod I installed? Yet I've spent almost an enitre day enabling and disabling mods to find the culprit, until I got to the point where I disabled damn near ALL of my mods minus the extreme bare basics... to no avail, even reinstalling each one and going through their options, reading the mod pages, reinstalling SSE just in case something fucked up... And nothing... I mean shit look at this load order, and it doesn't work even with THIS? 

Spoiler

3ec5b64e4a.png

17 hours ago, Pork Type said:

Forgive me if this has been addressed already, I've searched six ways from Sunday for an answer and come up with nothing. I realize that this is page 12 of discussion. It'a an awful lot to sort through.

Whenever I deploy CBPC, I encounter a "left hand item invisible" glitch. It's still there, but it doesn't display unless I unequip/re-equip.

"Deploy FNIS/Make sure XPMSE isn't overwritten" Yes I've done all that. I'm using MO2 currently. Was using Vortex previously. Same thing. I trust MO2 with my loading/sorting WAY more than Vortex at this point, btw, despite my initial praises of Vortex. It ain't Mod Organizer. It's out of the picture now anyway.

Now, THIS is going to boil your noodle... Using regular CBP, I get the same glitch... but only within certain interior cells. Such as Helgen Keep, or the ground/upper floor of my Lakeside Manor house (but not the basement!).

Why would the cell you occupy... affect the operation of a physics mod? Or a skeleton mod?

Did my sister lace that bag of pot she gave me, with PCP? ?

It's not a huge problem. For now. My character is still young, getting established, I wish to dabble around with collision aware mods at some point, but the time to root out the problem is now.

Load order, for whatever it's worth.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RenHair.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
Mors Feminine Females - All.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
TGLNordArmor.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
iHUD.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Qw_ArsMetallica_SMIM_MergedAll Patch.esp
JS Armored Circlets SE.esp
SGHairPack.esp
Qw_ACE_CRF Patch.esp
Bucklers-Complete.esp
LeftHandRings-1stPersonView.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer Female.esp
WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Pleased Used this guide as an expalme I have no issues with CP or HDT too I get my breast to bounce and butt too. Now I have find how do an A or B cup size lol

2019-02-03 00_04_18-Window.png

2019-02-03 00_04_41-Window.png

2 hours ago, Pork Type said:

Yep. No difference. I figured LOOT knew what it was doing by not putting it there to begin with, but it was worth a shot.

Thanks for replying.

XPMSE plugin handles mostly weapon styles and their position/scale manipulation, it doesn't matter that much where it is in your load order. The most important is the skeleton file, nothing should erver overwrite that. If you are using MO2, make sure XPMSE is placed last in LEFT panel.

8 hours ago, nekonoll said:

I am going crazy trying to find out WHY I can't get physics to work with CBPC, It worked fine the very first time I installed it, and now (seemingly) no matter what I do, bodies, clothes, etc, are ALL static, I can get hdt -smp working with the very same style settup just fine, but I'd rather not use that as a LOT of clothing doesn't seem to function with SMP, and I had great luck with this physics mod getting them to work. But out of the blue my phsyics just went.... static, for seemingly no reason, so I thought it was a specific mod I installed? Yet I've spent almost an enitre day enabling and disabling mods to find the culprit, until I got to the point where I disabled damn near ALL of my mods minus the extreme bare basics... to no avail, even reinstalling each one and going through their options, reading the mod pages, reinstalling SSE just in case something fucked up... And nothing... I mean shit look at this load order, and it doesn't work even with THIS? 

Reveal hidden contents

3ec5b64e4a.png

Can you try something.. move the cbp.dll along with the cbpc.log files directly into your Skyrim Special Edition/Data/SKSE/Plugins directory (Create it if needs be) rather than using MO2 to install.

9 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

Can you try something.. move the cbp.dll along with the cbpc.log files directly into your Skyrim Special Edition/Data/SKSE/Plugins directory (Create it if needs be) rather than using MO2 to install.

I tried it, thanks for the suggestion, but no dice... everything is still static. The literal ONLY thing I could possibly think of, that could be at fault is actually somehow Mod organizer, as much as I LOVE the platform, and have used it for IDK... 6+ years at least? When My skyrim is a FRESH install, and I run a bare minimum load order with the sole purpose of testing, and STILL can't get it working, when I'm pretty danm sure I'm doing the steps right, the only thing I could think of that could be at fault IS mod organizer. I'm sure it derived off of user error at some point, but I think I'm going to have to uninstall MO, and reinstall it and see if that fixes it, or maybe even try that vortex program.

1 hour ago, rb888 said:

I find the issue is when you updated stuff you need to reupdated script from the SESKE again from 12 version and then reload the FNIS again then it should work

How do your "reupdate scripts from skse? I rerun FNIS every single time I retest to try again.

On 2/2/2019 at 10:27 PM, nekonoll said:

I'd rather not use that as a LOT of clothing doesn't seem to function with SMP

The only requirement for body physics is a physics-capable body (Breast, Butt and Belly bones) and a working phsyics system.

Any armor/clothing item that exhibits body physics under CBPC will also exhibit it with HDT-SMP providing it is correctly set up. Therefore if you are getting it with one system but not with the other, the issue is solely in the installation/setup of (whichever system is not showing BBP) and not with the body involved.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

The only requirement for body physics is a physics-capable body (Breast, Butt and Belly bones) and a working phsyics system.

Any armor/clothing item that exhibits body physics under CBPC will also exhibit it with HDT-SMP providing it is correctly set up. Therefore if you are getting it with one system but not with the other, the issue is solely in the installation/setup of (whichever system is not showing BBP) and not with the body involved.

That's what I'm trying to figure out, I've installed XMPSE with physics extension, and when I run the UNP, installer I've tried both hdt and tbbp physics, then running FNIS afterwards Without running ANY clothing mods... legit at all, my bodies don't have physics. Am I installing them wrong by selecting those choices? I'm trying to find out WHERE in the "installation" process I've gone wrong, I've even completely uninstalled skyrim SE, and mod organizer, and... same no physics, I hate to ask for hand holding, but anyone able to do a step by step process of getting UNP to have physics, when it comes to "installation"? Because I apparently am doing it wrong EVERY single time, since it's "user error" and not anything else... Keep in mind this is a BARE MINIMUM load order, with nothing but the required mods loaded, to ensure I don't have weird stuff causing conflicts and overwriting things that shouldn't.

9 hours ago, nekonoll said:

How do your "reupdate scripts from skse? I rerun FNIS every single time I retest to try again.

Copy Current SE build 2.0.12 scrpits to the data scripts over right and the. Run fnis xxl it should work for ya. If you want you can follow my working load order too if want but back fresh folder so you domt have to redownload it again.

1 hour ago, nekonoll said:

That's what I'm trying to figure out, I've installed XMPSE with physics extension, and when I run the UNP, installer I've tried both hdt and tbbp physics, then running FNIS afterwards Without running ANY clothing mods... legit at all, my bodies don't have physics. Am I installing them wrong by selecting those choices? I'm trying to find out WHERE in the "installation" process I've gone wrong, I've even completely uninstalled skyrim SE, and mod organizer, and... same no physics, I hate to ask for hand holding, but anyone able to do a step by step process of getting UNP to have physics, when it comes to "installation"? Because I apparently am doing it wrong EVERY single time, since it's "user error" and not anything else... Keep in mind this is a BARE MINIMUM load order, with nothing but the required mods loaded, to ensure I don't have weird stuff causing conflicts and overwriting things that shouldn't.

Do you have newest hdt and cbp files? And cbbe and others for it?

6 hours ago, nekonoll said:

So I was able to get physics working by activating hdt along WITH the cbpc, but I'm geniunly confused, as hdt is NOT a requirement according to the listed requirements, yet I can't get physics without it now...?

When you install CBPC from the fomod are you careful to select the SE version and not the VR version? 

17 hours ago, nekonoll said:

OK, part of the problem is you are doing this, then doing that, willy-nilly with no plan or logic to your approach. Try this:

1. Uninstall HDT-SMP temporarily. Just back up and remove hdtSSEFramework.dll, hdtSSEPhysics.dll (and hdtSSEHighHeels.dll if you have it) from Data\SKSE\Plugins- you can leave the SMP xmls alone since without the dlls they won't do a thing. The reason I'm asking you to do this is that the way it is now you can't tell where your body physics are coming from. You need to simplify your setup for troubleshooting.
  2. Install UNP Female Body Renewal and select the UUNP-Special option and the HDT or HDT-SMP option if/when presented. There are other good UUNP body mods, but UNP Female Body Renewal is simple to install, has physics options and comes with face and body textures as well, which simplifies your process. Also, it works right out of the box- you do not have to build the body in Bodyslide like you do with CBBE, so its simpler to get up and running than CBBE is.
  3. Install CBPC. Do not worry about tweaking the ini files- you can install SINful CBPC MCM to adjust your body physics after we get this figured out. Right now you just need to see physics on boobs, butt and belly with only one physics provider installed.
  4. Go in-game and get naked. Walk. Run. Jump. Confirm that you have body physics when naked- it doesn't matter for now whether or not you hjave phsyics when clothed, that's a slightly different subject..

Please do the above and post here when you have that much working and we'll continue. If you don't have body physics when naked, please try to figure out what you missed. If you don't have a lot of time invested in your current playthrough mods, you can always try starting with a fresh SSE install from Steam.

7 hours ago, nekonoll said:

So I was able to get physics working by activating hdt along WITH the cbpc, but I'm geniunly confused, as hdt is NOT a requirement according to the listed requirements, yet I can't get physics without it now...?

Please take screen shot of your load order with Nexus mod load order thanks You can used greenshot for it if don't have one