CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

1.1.1 Update to fix vagina collisions and a ctd regarding logging.

• Added the ability to add empty nodes under [ConfigMap]
  • Added pelvis node to CBPCMasterConfig.txt. Note that every affected node must be added under [ConfigMap] in CBPCMasterConfig.txt to work.
  • Fixed a bug that caused ctd when logging is enabled.
43 minutes ago, Metalsaber said:

Nice.   Though I’m assuming that won’t work for us using CBBE bodies?

It requires belly node of course, so it wouldn't work with CBBE SE. It would work with any other body though. Old CBBE, UUNP, CosioHD etc.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:05 AM, Shizof said:

You can now add support for the other 4 tits too.

In version 1.1, inside CBPCMasterConfig.txt there is a [ConfigMap] section now.

So you don't have to change the node names anymore, you can change them back and just do this:

CBPCMasterConfig.txt

[ConfigMap]
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast
NPC L Butt=Butt
NPC R Butt=Butt
HDT Belly=Belly
NPC L Breast P1=Breast
NPC L Breast P2=Breast
NPC L Breast P3=Breast
NPC R Breast P1=Breast
NPC R Breast P2=Breast
NPC R Breast P3=Breast

Also for collision, you can add these nodes under [AffectedNodes] in CBPCollisionConfig.txt

[AffectedNodes]
NPC L Breast P1
NPC L Breast P2
NPC L Breast P3
NPC R Breast P1
NPC R Breast P2
NPC R Breast P3

#Also define the spheres down there

[NPC L Breast P1]
0.0,5.0,-3.5,4.0 | 0.0,6.0,-3.0,4.4

[NPC R Breast P1]

[NPC L Breast P2]

[NPC R Breast P2]

[NPC L Breast P3]

[NPC R Breast P3]

11 hours ago, Shizof said:

1.1.1 Update to fix vagina collisions and a ctd regarding logging.

• Added the ability to add empty nodes under [ConfigMap]
  • Added pelvis node to CBPCMasterConfig.txt. Note that every affected node must be added under [ConfigMap] in CBPCMasterConfig.txt to work.
  • Fixed a bug that caused ctd when logging is enabled.

having issues with this version i dont see any physics working currently went back to prior version as it does work 

Just now, duzellx said:

having issues with this version i dont see any physics working currently went back to prior version as it does work 

Maybe you selected the wrong game version in the fomod installer? Which version are you using?

Do you have all the mod files installed?:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\cbp.dll
Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPConfig.txt
Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCMasterConfig.txt
Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt

51 minutes ago, Shizof said:

Maybe you selected the wrong game version in the fomod installer? Which version are you using?

Do you have all the mod files installed?:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\cbp.dll
Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPConfig.txt
Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCMasterConfig.txt
Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt

I installed the 11/12 dll via fomod as it stated using unpb option from fomod 

i am using the current skse and skyrim to that update 

On 12/28/2018 at 5:21 PM, Shizof said:

New belly bulge preview:

https://gfycat.com/MarriedTanCrustacean

Nice, thanks. Works way better than my earlier tinkering with the values of the old version. Would it be possible to not have the belly instantly return to it's unbulged state, but have it move back to it's starting position? Might give it a slightly more "natural" look. (Maybe have that speed as another config option, too)

38 minutes ago, CalamaBanana said:

Nice, thanks. Works way better than my earlier tinkering with the values of the old version. Would it be possible to not have the belly instantly return to it's unbulged state, but have it move back to it's starting position? Might give it a slightly more "natural" look. (Maybe have that speed as another config option, too)

What do you mean by "starting position"? Right now bulge amount is determined by the collision amount of the node defined in BellyBulgeNodes parameter with pelvis node. So it's instantly returning because the collision is no more.

You can change the effect significantly by changing the BellyBulgeNodes value from Genitals01 to Genitals02 and reduce the BellyBulge and BellyBulgePosition parameters.

Also maybe the effect you are describing is caused by the bulge is not actually starting from the pelvis area at all. Because it isn't. As you can see the other parameters (BellyBulgePosLowest to be exact) I set the lowest value for belly node to appear vertically as a negative value. That's because belly is actually way up high and I'm actually moving it down to simulate the belly bulge effect, and setting it any lower than that amount causes some distortion on the skin. So it's not actually going from down to up, but up to down, but because it happens fast, it's not actually appearing that way.

On 12/27/2018 at 7:15 PM, Shizof said:

Anybody tested the new update, and can confirm it works? Some people over nexus claim it doesn't work at all. So I need fourth, fifth opinions basically.

I just tried it, working fine for me. However the new SINful CBPC config made for seems to break it, but it also does that with the previous version of CPBC.

1 minute ago, agblar said:

I just tried it, working fine for me. However the new SINful CBPC config made for seems to break it, but it also does that with the previous version of CPBC.

Sinful CBPC config is designed to be used by the latest version of CBPC only, so it wouldn't work with earlier versions. You can check the log of CBPC that separate CBPConfig files are allowed in the latest versions only. Did you try the latest version of Sinful CBPC config too? It's 1.1.2 I believe. Older versions had problems.

6 minutes ago, Shizof said:

Sinful CBPC config is designed to be used by the latest version of CBPC only, so it wouldn't work with earlier versions. You can check the log of CBPC that separate CBPConfig files are allowed in the latest versions only. Did you try the latest version of Sinful CBPC config too? It's 1.1.2 I believe. Older versions had problems.

Ah, no I didn't. Didn't realise that it had updated today. Anyway, everything works fine (for me), then.

1 hour ago, Shizof said:

What do you mean by "starting position"? Right now bulge amount is determined by the collision amount of the node defined in BellyBulgeNodes parameter with pelvis node. So it's instantly returning because the collision is no more. 

Wait, let me try again, I am bad with words and stuff sometimes.

For example at the end of your gif, at 0:28. The thrusting part of the animation gets fast enough for the bulge to just instantly flip between full and none. Fine for the penetration, but it looks a bit unnatural when pulling out.

It would look more natural if the bulge would not instantly go to 0 if there is 0 collision, but rapidly bounce back to 0, giving it a bit more of an elastic look. What I am trying to say, have the value of the bulge not just linked to the value of the collision, but have the bulge value move between the old collision value and the new one. (When pulling out, that is. When penetrating, it needs to be as instant as possible)

(Numbers just as example)

For example, the animation penetrates to a depth of 1, bulge gets set to 1. If the animation now pulls out instantly to 0.5 penetration, the bulge would not just jump to 0.5 bulge, but instead quickly tick down 0.99, 0.98, [...] 0.50. If the animation penetrates again to a depth of 1 while the bulge is still bouncing back, the bulge would be set to 1 again. If it then pulls out to 0 penetration, the belly bulge would tick down again, this time to 0.

(btw, I really like what you have done so far, this is just a suggestion based on personal preference)

8 hours ago, CalamaBanana said:

It would look more natural if the bulge would not instantly go to 0 if there is 0 collision, but rapidly bounce back to 0, giving it a bit more of an elastic look. What I am trying to say, have the value of the bulge not just linked to the value of the collision, but have the bulge value move between the old collision value and the new one. (When pulling out, that is. When penetrating, it needs to be as instant as possible)

(Numbers just as example)

For example, the animation penetrates to a depth of 1, bulge gets set to 1. If the animation now pulls out instantly to 0.5 penetration, the bulge would not just jump to 0.5 bulge, but instead quickly tick down 0.99, 0.98, [...] 0.50. If the animation penetrates again to a depth of 1 while the bulge is still bouncing back, the bulge would be set to 1 again. If it then pulls out to 0 penetration, the belly bulge would tick down again, this time to 0.

(btw, I really like what you have done so far, this is just a suggestion based on personal preference)

Good idea. I'll look into implementing it.

On 12/28/2018 at 8:07 PM, Shizof said:

It already works. I took that gfycat video up using cosiohd v4.8.2

Hi,

thank you for your excellent and easy to handle physics.

I never could handle SMP at all and HDT had some serious weaknesses, but your physics are way better to understand and handle.

You say Cosio already works, but how do I get it into the game?

It seems the Cosio installer and meshes are prepared for HDT, so do we have to remove the HavokPath informations from the meshes?

Is Bodyslide SE compatible with Cosio or do we have to adapt some files/settings to be able to get the body meshes?

I just switched over to SSE and I´m not yet familiar with all changes compared to Oldrim.

Maybe you could consider implementing male body collision with female breasts.
In my opinion the breasts should react naturally (flatten, not popping in any direction) when a male character hugs a female or is laying on her.

And one last question, do you plan to implement gravity parameters, mainly for the breasts?

When the females bend over or are on her knees, the breasts don´t move naturally now.

1 hour ago, North-Star said:

You say Cosio already works, but how do I get it into the game?

It seems the Cosio installer and meshes are prepared for HDT, so do we have to remove the HavokPath informations from the meshes?

Is Bodyslide SE compatible with Cosio or do we have to adapt some files/settings to be able to get the body meshes?

I just switched over to SSE and I´m not yet familiar with all changes compared to Oldrim.

Maybe you could consider implementing male body collision with female breasts.
In my opinion the breasts should react naturally (flatten, not popping in any direction) when a male character hugs a female or is laying on her.

And one last question, do you plan to implement gravity parameters, mainly for the breasts?

When the females bend over or are on her knees, the breasts don´t move naturally now.

You install CosioHD and use bodyslide to generate the body. You don't have to do any changes to the meshes. You don't have to remove anything from the meshes.

Bodyslide SE is compatible.

You can add any node(Like NPC Spine2 [Spn2]) under [ColliderNodes] and define spheres to try yourself. But make sure the spheres don't interfere with female's own breasts. There is no differentiation between male and female right now in the mod. And there is no "don't collide with nodes" definition yet too, so you may need to think of those stuff yourself and design spheres accordingly.

Breast flattening or an effect like that is not implemented, and I don't think there is a viable way to do that right now, I may add that if I can find a way later though.

There are gravity parameters already for breasts. You can define them in CBPConfig***.txt files. These are the actively calculated breast parameters:

Breast.stiffness
Breast.stiffness2
Breast.damping
Breast.timetick
Breast.maxoffset
Breast.linearX
Breast.linearY
Breast.linearZ
Breast.rotational
Breast.timeStep
Breast.cogOffset
Breast.gravityBias
Breast.gravityCorrection

The same parameters also work for Butt, Belly too(or any other configMapObject you define under [ConfigMap])