CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

hello, im wondering if someone can assist me with cbp(c) on a mod  i manage 

i want to add cbp(c) functionality to the mod but i am sad to say not familiar with editing/creating mods , beyond simply porting them 

in a nut shell i want to make a version of HDT werewolves that has the ability to use cbp(c) for its physics 

id appreciate any help in the matter

edit: i should be clear that i Butt physics works with cbpc fine,  mod but not breast at this time  

36 minutes ago, duzellx said:

hello, im wondering if someone can assist me with cbp(c) on a mod  i manage 

i want to add cbp(c) functionality to the mod but i am sad to say not familiar with editing/creating mods , beyond simply porting them 

in a nut shell i want to make a version of HDT werewolves that has the ability to use cbp(c) for its physics 

id appreciate any help in the matter

edit: i should be clear that i Butt physics works with cbpc fine,  mod but not breast at this time  

For breast to work, Breast nodes must be named NPC R Breast and NPC L Breast. You need to open the nif file and change the names from the header tab, strings array.

Current version unfortunately doesn't support adding your own affected nodes. I'm working on adding that functionality, that way you won't need to make changes to the nif file anymore and only define the nodes in the config file.

3 hours ago, Shizof said:

For breast to work, Breast nodes must be named NPC R Breast and NPC L Breast. You need to open the nif file and change the names from the header tab, strings array.

Current version unfortunately doesn't support adding your own affected nodes. I'm working on adding that functionality, that way you won't need to make changes to the nif file anymore and only define the nodes in the config file.

thats what I assumed was needed but they are already named as such , is it because of the p1/2/3 that im having issues

image.thumb.png.818662eafb5d1ac758be2b07e937dee1.png

49 minutes ago, duzellx said:

thats what I assumed was needed but they are already named as such , is it because of the p1/2/3 that im having issues

Yes. Rename "NPC R Breast P2" to "NPC R Breast" and NPC L Breast P2" to "NPC L Breast" and save for both nif files.

Unfortunately you can only do this for one pair, so 6tit version can only have one pair working for now.

This is great! However, after installing the mod, the tuning.rate doesn't (seem) to work anymore. The previous version worked fine. I followed your instructions to the letter but it still isn't changing the jellyness in-game. Could somebody confirm this?

So, after the game update and update of this mod, all of the women in my game are bouncy.... except my character. And I'm not sure why. She's a custom race (Succubus) yes, but I have the necessary skeleton and bodyslides, and anyway she worked before the update. So I'm kinda at a loss.

So, to get the belly collisions working, the body needs to have a belly node on it, but right now there are no bodies with that node included and the CBBE author said that RaceMenu already has support for body morphs, that's why he won't add it in the future. Then, is there a way to get the belly collisions working at the moment?

1 hour ago, josefran99 said:

So, to get the belly collisions working, the body needs to have a belly node on it, but right now there are no bodies with that node included and the CBBE author said that RaceMenu already has support for body morphs, that's why he won't add it in the future. Then, is there a way to get the belly collisions working at the moment?

There are plenty of bodies that have belly node. It's just CBBE SE that doesn't have it. If you want belly collisions, you can use the old CBBE body, UUNP or CosioHD for example

1 hour ago, Shizof said:

There are plenty of bodies that have belly node. It's just CBBE SE that doesn't have it. If you want belly collisions, you can use the old CBBE body, UUNP or CosioHD for example

I'm using the old CBBE body now and everything works fine, the belly physics are working just fine but they have no collisions with the scholong although the breasts do collide with it.

4 hours ago, josefran99 said:

I'm using the old CBBE body now and everything works fine, the belly physics are working just fine but they have no collisions with the scholong although the breasts do collide with it.

Belly collisions do work, they are just very subtle if not using high values. The schlong won't "push" the belly from the inside along with it's tip, the belly just moves if the tip enters a specific zone. Meaning, it will most likely still pierce if not using absurdly high values for the belly to move. If using absurd values though, the belly physics go wonky. I did not manage to find the golden middle myself.

1 hour ago, CalamaBanana said:

Belly collisions do work, they are just very subtle if not using high values. The schlong won't "push" the belly from the inside along with it's tip, the belly just moves if the tip enters a specific zone. Meaning, it will most likely still pierce if not using absurdly high values for the belly to move. If using absurd values though, the belly physics go wonky. I did not manage to find the golden middle myself.

I'll add a special code to make sure you get belly bulge during sex in the next version, regardless of belly collision spheres.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:32 PM, Shizof said:

Yes. Rename "NPC R Breast P2" to "NPC R Breast" and NPC L Breast P2" to "NPC L Breast" and save for both nif files.

Unfortunately you can only do this for one pair, so 6tit version can only have one pair working for now.

thanks got it working ! 

i guess for the 6 pair ill have to wait for the one your developing then compatibility wise, but just glad to even get the 2 pair going 

Coming in the upcoming version(soon):

• Tuning mode for Collision config
  • Allow bigger sphere radius for 0 weight than 100 weight.
  • Allow multiple CBPConfig files for easy install(Requested by 3aq) (Like CBPConfig_Butt.txt, CBPConfig_Breast.txt etc.)
  • Allow specific collision config files for specific npcs and player (Based on actor name).
  • Make affected nodes changeable (So adding support for different bodies will be possible, like 6 tit creature etc.)
  • Make bouncy nodes addable, changeable.
  • Add logging variable to config.
  • Add belly bulge regardless of belly collision spheres(with config parameter)
On 12/19/2018 at 8:32 PM, duzellx said:

thanks got it working ! 

i guess for the 6 pair ill have to wait for the one your developing then compatibility wise, but just glad to even get the 2 pair going 

You can now add support for the other 4 tits too.

In version 1.1, inside CBPCMasterConfig.txt there is a [ConfigMap] section now.

So you don't have to change the node names anymore, you can change them back and just do this:

CBPCMasterConfig.txt

[ConfigMap]
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast
NPC L Butt=Butt
NPC R Butt=Butt
HDT Belly=Belly
NPC L Breast P1=Breast
NPC L Breast P2=Breast
NPC L Breast P3=Breast
NPC R Breast P1=Breast
NPC R Breast P2=Breast
NPC R Breast P3=Breast

Also for collision, you can add these nodes under [AffectedNodes] in CBPCollisionConfig.txt

[AffectedNodes]
NPC L Breast P1
NPC L Breast P2
NPC L Breast P3
NPC R Breast P1
NPC R Breast P2
NPC R Breast P3

#Also define the spheres down there

[NPC L Breast P1]
0.0,5.0,-3.5,4.0 | 0.0,6.0,-3.0,4.4

[NPC R Breast P1]
0.0,5.0,-3.5,4.0 | 0.0,6.0,-3.0,4.4