CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

hello!
I hava troubles with physics!

Well i made progress so far.
I was choosing the wrong version in the CBPC installer. Now the plugin DLL correctly load.
But i still had no physics at all, dressed, nude, and during sex.
Then i "build" the body CBBE in body slide. Now i have bouncing things! That's cool, but i still have no "collision".
Keep searching, i added the Shlong for Skyrim SE HDT-Smp file. I have both running, without troubles. I also have no trouble in fnis.
And for a mystery there's still no collision.
Today is my third day i read and search, it's confusing with old topic, SSE, SE, i'm very lost.

Maybe -or probably- i'm missing something, maybe?
Is there a way to "check" if there's actual body collision in game? I remember once i saw a dance the hands was moving near boobs and it was reacting/collision boobs.
Maybe my body have bouncing but not collision feature?

I have no idea lol.

Edit: Oh and when i try a new game same thing, no collision.
Edit2: I added the sexy idle anim and i confirm my character hand "touch/press" breast, make them react, as collision should do.
Why not the penis? I dont understand... Maybe only my breast have "collision"? maybe i have to tweak stuff in body slide? Because i just build the body to turn "physic" on, for nude and armor, that work, but i never checked option for collision stuff or other. Is there?

Edit3: Ah the tutorials are not noob friendly at all. Actually i have now vagina collision, because i switched from CBBE physic to CBBE special.
But i dont know why there's no belly collision. Something to do in bodyslide i guess?
I saw people talking chinese with XLM files...
Belly node...

I'm scared. Please help, i'm lost ?

16 hours ago, Selky said:

i have now vagina collision, because i switched from CBBE physic to CBBE special. But i dont know why there's no belly collision.

CBBE does not have a belly bone. Belly physics, therefore, are limited to bodies that have belly bones, such as UUNP.

(CBBE has no belly bone hence no belly physics)

9 hours ago, Selky said:

Oh noooooooo.
Ooowww.
So what can i do? I need to change for Uunp?
I'll have to change all my armors mods and such? Errr....
There's no solution?

8 hours ago, Metalsaber said:

i know it sucks.  :(

6 hours ago, Selky said:

Damn.. thanks guys for the help. I'll look for turn all this into UUNp. Maybe.

Well, changing to UUNP is one solution, although if you have more than just a few outfits already set up for CBBE, it's going to be painful. I can think of 2 possible solutions that let you keep your CBBE-ish bodies:

1. There is/was a person/group working on adding a belly bone to the CBBE body. I don't remember who it was or where on LL I saw the posts about it- it isn't/wasn't #1 on my Hit Parade since I don't use CBBE to start with. You can undoubtedly Google it up, it was only a couple of months ago that I saw it, here on LL.
  2. There is a body (supported by the CBBE/Bodyslide group) called "Touched by Dibella" (TBD). I understand that it's a derivative of CBBE. It may or may not have a belly bone. If it does, it's possible that you can use Bodyslide/Outfit Studio to add the belly bone to your outfits. Again, very low on my radar so idk.

Now that I have put you to sleep with boring facts and vague recollections :classic_blink: let me offer some advice: unlike breast and butt physics, belly jiggles are barely noticeable in the game, except for the amazing "belly bulge" available with CBPC. ♥ Switching bodies is painful if you have more than a few CBBE outfits to convert... So unless you can find UUNP versions of those outfits, I would not bother converting your working CBBE game to UUNP just to get a belly bone. Unless (like me) you find the belly bulge inexplicably erotic, enough so that it makes the pain of conversion "worth it" to you.

I'm doing the conversion :) Well it's actually a mess but i already downloaded UUNP female body renewal and UUNP vanillas Outfits bpduslide+ all needed.
But i think i did a mess by adding "oldrim bodyslide Unp" files in bodyslide or i convert it badly cayse the body is with vanilla underwear and with missing texture.
Baahhh i just uninstalled bodyslide for SE, i'll just launch the game without mod beside the body mod to cheks if it works well.

I found a fix it was "unique charater" that was causing bug for my unp body.
The physics (including belly) works wells at least nude cause i had to try with clean/new save.

1 hour ago, Selky said:

I'm doing the conversion :) Well it's actually a mess but i already downloaded UUNP female body renewal and UUNP vanillas Outfits bpduslide+ all needed.
But i think i did a mess by adding "oldrim bodyslide Unp" files in bodyslide or i convert it badly cayse the body is with vanilla underwear and with missing texture.
Baahhh i just uninstalled bodyslide for SE, i'll just launch the game without mod beside the body mod to cheks if it works well.

I found a fix it was "unique charater" that was causing bug for my unp body.
The physics (including belly) works wells at least nude cause i had to try with clean/new save.

Are you still using unique character or did you just uninstall?  That’s another mod I’m using. 

I uninstalled it and now the body have correct texture and sutch.
After all if i really want to variation on body we can still use racemenu to morph a bit some NPC.
Or there's probably other way than use "unique character" cause it was not good to me. :)

Ok and outfits works correctly: (or sound like)
I added
UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing

and Immersive Armors CBBE and UUNP Refit. (this one is oldrim).

Now it work well i build nothing on bodyslide so.. i dont mind it work.
I'll edit later when i'll found Immersive Armors but i think it's working like the rest. I just need to found a way to tweak the bounce into a more natural stuff cause.. well.. it's bouncing too much.
I think i saw something about cinful CBP or something. It's probably the key to reduce the bouncing too strongs :)
Kisses all!

8 hours ago, prinyo said:

Is it possible with this to make the balls of SOS move during an animation instead of staying static like a doll?

Yes, you just need the MaleGenitals.xml from @Gromilla's archive, along with this line in your DefaultBBPs.xml:

<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>

Let me know if Gromilla doesn't have that file and I'll post mine.

18 hours ago, Selky said:

<snip, snip, snipetty-snip>

I just need to found a way to tweak the bounce into a more natural stuff cause.. well.. it's bouncing too much.
I think i saw something about cinful CBP or something. It's probably the key to reduce the bouncing too strongs :)
Kisses all!

Yes, so happy you got it working! Here's a link to Sinful CBP to help you get your CBPC boobs under control... and thanks for the kisses! :classic_heart:

22 hours ago, Vyxenne said:
  1. Find any post by @Gromilla
  2. Click the Archives link in his signature 

Or just use mine. :classic_wacko:

I missed that because I have all signatures hidden. So I did some tests and have another question, but before that I need to say I'm complete noob when it comes to physics so I'm really sorry about asking stupid questions.

I found a several months old zip file with some xml files when searching for DefaultBBPs.xml ( I ignored it previously because it has CBBE in the name and for now I'm not interested in adding physics to the female NPCs ) and it had files about male body and male genitals. Tested with both the file there and with your file. I also updated the CPB config to enable the male body support. After trying it in the game where it did not work, I checked the CBP log and it said that it had modified the butt and the belly of the male NPCs, but no mentioning about genitals. Then I realized that I'm using the latest SOS body, but I'm using the schlong addons from Oldrim, converted for SSE ( I have added a pubic hair mesh to them and didn't want to re-add it assuming that the nifs are basicaly the same, but converted). So the question is do I need to add something specific to the schlong nifs to make it work? 

Added: Tried with the original SOS nifs and there was also no result and no mentioning of genitals in the log file. The physics effects on CBBE were clearly visible, but the schlong meshes were unaffected. Maybe I should really add stuff to the nifs?

13 hours ago, prinyo said:

I missed that because I have all signatures hidden.

Well, that turns out to be counter-productive, no?

13 hours ago, prinyo said:

I also updated the CPB config to enable the male body support.

This is a common point of confusion. "CBPC Male Body Support" is about some new male body with butt, belly, thigh (etc.) physics, not about genitals. CBPC does not (yet) support male genital physics, including but not limited to, schlongs and scroti, as far as I know. The file I posted for you is to support scrotum danglies for the SoS male body, and it is done by HDT-SMP (which is why it needs that xml), not by CBPC. Using the file I posted for you requires the relevant entry in DefaultBBPs.xml to point to it, otherwise it won't ever be activated. I can attest that it works great, I get very realistic ball-banging when I'm being delightfully impaled. I can do a vidcap if you like.

And as to the rest of your questions, I can't help you because you're talking about CBBE and I use UUNP. No hablo CBBE.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

CBPC does not (yet) support male genital physics, including but not limited to, schlongs and scroti, as far as I know.

I see. The confusion was because I asked in this thread - about CBPC, if this mod supports it. And the real answer is - no.

OKs, need to wait and see if it will start supporting it or if SMP gets ported to SkyrimVR.

18 hours ago, prinyo said:

I see. The confusion was because I asked in this thread - about CBPC, if this mod supports it. And the real answer is - no.

OKs, need to wait and see if it will start supporting it or if SMP gets ported to SkyrimVR.

Well, as I said above, the problem is in semantics- people ask about "male body physics" when what they really mean is "floppy balls and/or penises." They are two separate issues, but easily confused.

Maybe @Shizof will take pity on both of us and set us straight so there is no doubt. Hey Shiz! Does CBPC support floppy balls and schlongs?

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, as I said above, the problem is in semantics- people ask about "male body physics" when what they really mean is "floppy balls and/or penises." Maybe @Shizof will take pity on both of us and set us straight so there is no doubt.

My question is quite specific - does it support floppy balls in animations.

When CBPC was released in the description of the mod (or in a sticky, not sure) there was a mentioning about planning to add SOS support. It was removed at some point later and I never understood is it because it was added or because it was decided to not add it. I assumed the plans were canceled, but some conversations I had in the past month made me doubt so I decided to ask here. Just to prevent confusion - I'm not "requesting" or "demanding". I'm just asking what the situation and plans are.

On 7/10/2019 at 3:50 AM, Vyxenne said:

Well, as I said above, the problem is in semantics- people ask about "male body physics" when what they really mean is "floppy balls and/or penises." They are two separate issues, but easily confused.

Maybe @Shizof will take pity on both of us and set us straight so there is no doubt. Hey Shiz! Does CBPC support floppy balls and schlongs?

Not yet @Vyxenne but it's the first in line after I reorganize the mod entirely as I planned to support everything else.

On 7/10/2019 at 9:07 AM, prinyo said:

When CBPC was released in the description of the mod (or in a sticky, not sure) there was a mentioning about planning to add SOS support. It was removed at some point later and I never understood is it because it was added or because it was decided to not add it. I assumed the plans were canceled, but some conversations I had in the past month made me doubt so I decided to ask here. Just to prevent confusion - I'm not "requesting" or "demanding". I'm just asking what the situation and plans are.

@prinyoIt's still there in the FUTURE section. Never removed it.

I'm planning to reorganize/remake the mod so it's more modular, easier to configure and easier to add support for other stuff, as well as increase the performance more now that I learned/thought about more on how to do it more properly. So it will stop being a just a patch on CBP and be a bigger mod capable of being expanded.

One of the reasons that I didn't/couldn't add support for other stuff yet is this. Original code design is not made organized enough to be expanded on. I need a better structure.

4 hours ago, IGotBored said:

Is there any way to make the vagina open more? My character has a pretty girthy schlong

You can increase it by increasing the collision amount which is the lower of two collided node radiuses.

Open CBPCollisionConfig.txt

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]]

0.0, 0.0, -2.0, 3.5

Increase the radius which is the bold 3.5 value.

Do the same for [NPC Genitals0x [Gen0x]] radius values (If your char has a lot of girth, then increase it to 4 for example.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Did you try buying her a couple of drinks?

Damn wish i thought of that ?

4 hours ago, Shizof said:

You can increase it by increasing the collision amount which is the lower of two collided node radiuses.

Open CBPCollisionConfig.txt

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]]

0.0, 0.0, -2.0, 3.5

Increase the radius which is the bold 3.5 value.

Do the same for [NPC Genitals0x [Gen0x]] radius values (If your char has a lot of girth, then increase it to 4 for example.

Thanks!